Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

De Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... Mais

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•

2.2K 49 12
De Secrai

(This contains most of the members, but like I said in the past, it's a little difficult to include every single one of them. Please don't come after me if I don't add in your bias or smth like that)

Enjoy!

Quick summary:

You were on your way back from your mother's funeral. You thought that nobody knew what was happening since the date wasn't released to the public, but you thought wrong. Never in a million years would you think this could ever happen to you.

***

You focused on the rain droplets that seemed to be racing each other down the car window. Of course the weather decided to be gloomy on your mother's funeral day. But you couldn't decide whether that was better than a sunny day when you were supposed to be burying your mother.

The other members had attended the funeral as well to pay respects and to be there for you and the rest of your family. However, you chose to ride in a car alone. You didn't need them seeing you cry nonstop all the way from your hometown to Seoul. Which was a painful long ride.

The others couldn't help but talk amongst themselves about you. They felt sad themselves considering they were close with your mother, but they were mostly worried about you.

As you were driving on the road through a neighboring town of Seoul, you swore that you saw a flashing light. It was too quick to tell though.

You sat up, looking out the window just in time to capture two motorcyclists on one motorcycle. The one in the back was holding up a fancy camera your way. You quickly slid down in your seat, hiding your face as much as possible.

Who the hell do these people think they are?

The flash suddenly went again, but on the other side. Now both sides, non-stop. Your heart was beating too fast. And you were alone.

"Who is that?" you asked your driver, although he was too distracted by the lights that he only muttered out an 'I don't know' while trying to get away.

It kept going on for the next five minutes. How inconsiderate these people were mind boggled you. Until a third paparazzi on a motorcycle came out from in front of your car, blinding your driver in the blink of an eye.

Your car suddenly swerved and slid across the wet pavement out of control. Before you could react, the car was rolling down the road like a barrel. Only a lot less smooth. You grabbed onto anything you could to brace yourself, but by the time you did, the car stopped moving. You were upside down.

You opened your eyes, finding yourself looking at the ceiling of the car. You weren't even touching the seat at this point. But thank god for your seat belt or else you wouldn't be here.

Your hair dangled above your head as you pressed onto your seatbelt, releasing you from your seat. You hit the ceiling with a thud, letting out a painful groan. Tons of glass stabbed through your palms, but you didn't care at the moment.

"Sir," you managed to say as you shook your driver's shoulder trying to get his attention. No response.

You tried again, and even checked his pulse. It was faint.

The windshield was all smashed in, your driver had injuries to his head and neck, and the inside of the car was soaked from the rain on the road. It wasn't processing in your mind what had just happened.

You crashed. You were in a car accident.

Noticing how your driver was unconscious, you carefully crawled your way toward the smashed in window in the backseat.

"YANHANG?!" you heard a voice yell out. They were looking for your driver.

God, you were in pain. Your hands and knees were all cut up from the glass, your neck was bleeding from the seatbelt, and you had a giant gash in your forehead. And of course, a splitting headache from the whiplash.

"H..." you couldn't get any words out.

You stuck your hand through the shattered window in hopes that someone would see you. You felt so weak.

"Help..." you said a little louder, stumbling to stay balanced on all fours in the car. Glass was stabbing into your palms but you didn't care. You needed to get out.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed yours tightly and began pulling you out through the tiny window space. You barely made it through. Once you were out, you felt weaker than when you were inside, but you were helped to your feet by the staff member that got you out.

"Doseong," you managed to whisper the staff's name out whom you recognized. You had actually crushed on him during your trainee days since he's around your age.

As you heard arguing from beside you, you tried turning your head but it hurt too bad to continue.

"Ah, don't move!" Doseong exclaimed, grabbing your head so you didn't move.

The arguing continued though. You couldn't tell who it was at first, but then you finally recognized the voice.

"Stay in the car, all of you! We have dialed the po-"

"IM NOT STAYING IN THIS CAR! THAT IS Y/N OUT THERE!" Chan yelled, his voice echoing loudly. Perhaps it was because of your headache.

Doseong quickly left your side to stop Chan from seeing you, but Chan only rushed past him in your way. You felt like crying. How did you survive that? The car was completely smashed in. The roof of the car and everything.

Then it hit you. Your mom was watching over you the whole time. You wouldn't have survived that unless

Chan's face dropped as soon as he saw the blood all over you.

"Oh Y/n..." his voice trailed off as his eyes examine your cuts all over. Then the tears began falling.

Chan looked at you with more than worry. Worry couldn't even begin to describe what he was feeling. He felt guilty. He knew someone should have been with you, but he never said anything because you needed space. For some reason he thought this was his fault.

He wanted to hold you so bad. Tell you that it would be okay and that he would fix it. But he didn't want to hurt you more than you already were.

You looked up at him, aching from the pain. Tears were streaming down your face, but it was hard to tell because of the rain.

Glancing behind Chan, you saw the boys standing outside of their cars with their hands on their heads or crouched down by the ground, visibly scared.

.

You let out a wince as the doctor began pulling the glass out of your skin. He had patched your forehead up, thank god the cut wasn't deep enough for stitches.

"You're all done," the doctor said, giving you a pat on the shoulder as he handed you a blanket for you since you had been shivering from the rain.

You didn't say anything and just looked at the ground. You couldn't control your thoughts.

'I should have died.'

'I should be dead right now.'

Chan had been talking with staff about what to do about the situation. The paparazzi have been out of hand recently. More than usual. But this, this crossed the line with him and everyone else. He was more than pissed off, but he wouldn't show it to you.

Now you found yourself getting emotional all over again. You just looked down at the ground, waiting for all of this to be over so you could go home and mourn peacefully instead of sitting on the back of an ambulance.

Jisung stood in front of you in silence, wondering whether or not to say anything. You just sobbed silently, not realizing that he was standing there.

"Are you okay?"

You looked up and saw Jisung standing there. He looked like he was fighting back tears after seeing and hearing you crying. You wiped your tears away with the blanket that was wrapped around you.

After a few moments of silence coming from you, you looked back up at Jisung.

"I'm supposed to be dead," you blurted out, pinching your eyebrows together at him. His face dropped.

"Don't say that," he shook his head suddenly, crouching down in front of you with big, hopeful eyes.

He grabbed your hands gently, careful not to hurt you. You looked down at him solemnly.

"You're supposed to be here. With us," Jisung told you in a stern tone, not breaking eye contact with you.

Tears began forming in your eyes again.

"She's watching over you, Y/n," Jisung stated. Your heart dropped.

You swallowed hard and looked away from Jisung, letting the tear fall down your cheek. He suddenly stood up in between your legs, holding your face in the palm of his hand as he softly wiped your tears away.

"I miss her so much, Jisung..." you said with a shaky breath, turning to look Jisung in the eyes.

His heart broke at your visible pain. Jisung wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you against his chest. He rested his head on the tops of yours as soon as he felt you wrap your arms back around his waist.

As you rested your head against his chest, you could hear and even feel his heartbeat. It actually gave you a sense of peace.

"As much as I'd love to stay like this with you..." Jisung said as he pulled you both out of the hug, holding your shoulders, "the others want to see you."

You nodded, standing on the ground as you looked at them in the distance. They were all taking it differently. Jeongin was trying to crack jokes and so was Seungmin and Minho, but the others were scared still.

"Thank you, Jisung," you thanked Jisung as you glanced up at him with glossy eyes still. He gave you a soft smile and a nod, patting your head.

You made your way over to the others whom were sitting in the car across the street to stay warm. You saw Chan talking with the staff behind the car still. And Felix was with him. They both were visibly distraught.

But you continued walking. Changbin was laid back in the seat, wearing his hoodie with his hood over his head since he got cold. He looked exhausted.

Hyunjin was in the back seat, tucking his chin in his hoodie that he packed for after the funeral. He looked comfortable and warm, making you smile. Jeongin was currently being held in a chokehold by Minho since he argued that he could get out of one easily. Of course Minho wasn't hurting Jeongin, it was actually quite loose.

"Y/n," Seungmin said, snapping your attention towards him. A smile spread onto his lips.

Before you could respond, Seungmin got out of the car and pulled you into a tight hug, making you stumble around to catch your balance. He's never hugged you like this before.

Everyone else who was sitting in the car shot their heads up in your direction. They didn't realize that you were standing there until Seungmin flew out of the car to hug you.

Jisung let out a laugh as he watched them all hug you one by one. Once it got to Changbin and Felix, they didn't want to let you go.

Felix ended up crying.

"I can't live without you!" he sobbed, burying his face in your neck as he held onto you like a koala.

Chan watched with his arms folded over his chest, smiling at the scene before him. It made you wonder, though. What if you did die? How would they react?

What if they were in the crash instead of you?

But you just held onto Felix, resting your chin on his shoulder and rubbing his back.

"I'm right here, Felix," you said softly, glancing at the rest of the boys watching you two with frowns on their faces. They hated seeing each other sad, but they couldn't help it after this.

Chan suddenly pulled everyone together into a group hug with you and Felix in the center.

Those salty tears then began falling down your face again for the 13th time that night. Holding Felix with one arm, you wrapped your other arm around Chan's and Hyunjin's waist as much as possible.

From that moment on, you felt more loved than ever. And it was all thanks to someone watching from up above.

"I love you, mom."

A/n: I was listening to sad music and for some reason I came up with this.

I apologize.

ANYWAY

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

71K 736 174
Basically A book about NCT and X1 Including random facts and memes and maybe some short imagines but this is mainly for fun :)
52.3K 834 35
just a book of oneshots about my second fav group includes mpreg, fluff, some angst, light smut
87K 739 40
Request whatever you want and I'll make it as soon as I can :) ⚠️NOTICE: This is not meant to sexualize, harm, nor offend any of the Stray Kids membe...
20.7K 262 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...