Starting New

Galing kay HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... Higit pa

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Catching Up

165 4 1
Galing kay HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View.

''Should I just show you memories from what happened the moment you all left?'' I ask looking between each of them They look at each before nodding their heads.

I wave my hands out creating a dome-like shield surrounding all of us. Everyone looks around in awe at how much more powerful it feels and looks compared to how it used to be. ''In Serita,'' I speak clearly before all memories that I wanted to show them all started playing around the dome. 

I make sure to grab Noah's hand and squeeze his hand when it came to the part where I died. I saw Rose, Emmett, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle look at me in shock and regret when they saw it but I just look at Noah knowing that watching it would make it a whole lot worse for him. 

Once we got through the memories I let the dome fade from around us. Everyone was looking at me but before anyone could say anything someone interrupted us. 

''ALVENIA HOPE SWAN MIKELSON, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?'' I turn around so fast that if I were still alive it would have given me whiplash.

Marching out of the woods was my father, Uncle Elijah, Aunbt Rebekah and Aunt Freya. ''Dad,'' I run up to him and jump into his arms happy to see him. 

''Don't act all innocent. Answer the question, when your aunt called and told us that you and your sister were nowhere to be found we came out here straight away, now answer the question,'' Dad tells me once we pull out of the. 

''We went to Italy,'' I tell him moving to hug Uncle Elijah who cradles my head in his hand as if I was still a baby. ''Why prey tell were you there?'' Dad asks with his hands on his hips giving me the classic Dad look. 

After filling them in on what happened, It finally drew Dad's attention to the Cullens. ''So you the family who left my daughter and niece to be catatonic for months,'' Dad starts glaring. I step in front of Dad and place my hands on his chest. 

''Dad look at me!'' I tell him. ''Look at me!'' I repeat myself. He does and as he meets my gaze his eyes and the rest of his demeanour soften. 

''They did what they thought was best for Bella and me. We didn't exactly handle the situation as best as we could have,'' I tell him.

He looks at and back at the family of Cold Ones standing behind me. ''Dad, please, they are important to us, they are just as part of my and Bella's family as you are, Always and Forever,'' I remind him. Dad looks back down at me as I say our family mantra. 

''You know I mean it when I promise Always and Forever,'' I tell him. He looks into my eyes for a moment longer before sighing and nodding his head. ''Okay my little wolf,'' he cradles my hand and kisses my head before stepping around me to step more towards the Cullens. 

''You protect them with your entire existence,'' Dad points at them. ''Especially you,'' Dad points at Noah. ''Well he's obviously putty in her hands, if this were me, he would already be dead,'' I hear Aunt Rebekah speak up. 

I walk over to her and melt into her arms. ''I'm sorry if we worried you,'' I mutter placing my head on her neck. I feel Aunt Bex turn her head to kiss my head. ''It's okay darling,'' she tells me before resting her head on mine. 

''Isabella Swan get your sweet behind over here and gives me a hug!'' Aunt Rebekah calls out. I laugh out loud as I could practically see Bella rolling her eyes before I felt her join the hug. 

''It's a pleasure to meet you all,'' my Uncle Elijah walks forward holding his hand out for Carlisle. I walk over to Dad, leaving Rebekah to wrap her now empty arm around Bella to walk to Dad. ''Please be nice,'' I mutter to him as he wraps an arm around my waist.

I look up at his face to see what he will do. He just rolls his eyes before slightly nodding. Esme, Alice, and Rose walk over to Aunt Rebekah and Aunt Freya and start to converse with them. 

While, Uncle Elijah, talks with Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, and soon, Edward. Noah however approaches my Dad and me. ''Dad, this is my mate, Noah,'' I introduced Noah to my Dad. I feel Dad's arm tighten around my waist. 

''Noah, this is my Dad,'' I gesture with my head to my Dad. ''It's a pleasure and a fright to meet you, sir,'' Noah is honest. I chuckle while my Dad smirks. 

I slip out of Dad's arms and walk into Noah's. His arm wraps around my waist automatically, while I wrap mine around his back and place another on his chest. 

Noah looks down at me smiling before looking back at Dad who was looking at me with a soft look. Dad sighs waking forward and extending his hand. 

''It's a pleasure to meet you too Noah,'' Dad gives him a small half smirk, half smile. ''Little wolf, go and stand by your Uncle Elijah,'' he tells me. I look at him hesitantly before nodding. 

I kiss Noah's cheek before running over to Uncle Elijah who already is leaning down with what assume is a smirk on his face as I jump onto his back. ''Hi,'' I smile resting my chin on his shoulder. Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward chuckle at me shaking their heads. 

Third Persons' Point of View.

Noah smiles lovingly at his mate as she rests comfortably on her uncle's back and catches up with Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward. 

Klaus was also smiling at his daughter who was now rushing around the yard with Emmett chasing after her. Emmett ends up catching her and throws her over his shoulder, causing her to laugh out loud. 

Once she was put down, she turns around and smiled toward where her father and Noah were standing. Klaus looks to his side and finds her daughter smiling right at Noah who was still smiling at her with his hands in his jacket pockets.

''You love her,'' Klaus nods his head gaining Noah's attention but by the time Noah was looking at him, Klaus was already looking back at his daughter who was now in her eldest aunt's arms laughing with the girls.

Noah looks back to his mate smiling once again and nodding his head. ''Yeah, she is my whole world,'' Noah nods his head. Klaus looks at him and nods his head turning to face his body to face him. 

Noah turns hearing him move. ''Look after her, I never knew that I could father a child, and while I may not be in her life as much as I want, she is the most important thing in the universe to me,'' Klaus tells him. 

''I will,'' Noah nods his head. Klaus smiles at his daughter's mate holding out his hand for Noah to shake. Noah clasps his hand and shakes it firmly. 

Over by the females, Alvenia was smiling softly watching her father accept her mate with open arms. 

Time Skip

Alvenia's Point of View.

I sigh as I finally leave the living room after being given a lecture and grounded by Dad for leaving home for two days without telling him. 

I shut my bedroom door leaning on it for a second before smiling to myself as I turned around. ''All these months I have left that window open hoping that you would once again do that,'' I smile at Noah as he stands by my window. 

He smiles back at me. I walk forward and wrap my arms around his midsection just taking in his scent. ''I missed you so much,'' he whispers hugging me back.

He pulls out from the hug before walking over to my shelves where a stereo rested. He turns it on and our song, the one that played the night of the school dance. The one song I have been listening to for the months that he has been gone. 

''Dance with me,'' he holds out his hand. I smile shaking my head but walk forward and placed my hand into his.  

He and I dance around for a while laughing and smiling. I look up from resting my head on his chest still swaying side to side. 

He looks down at me smiling back. I raise my head and place my lips on his. We pull back and I open my eyes and look up at him before kissing him once again. 

Smut Ahead: (First Time Writing This Stuff. It Shows!)

While kissing him I take my hands and start pushing his coat off before throwing it on the sofa behind him. I start to unbutton his top slowly causing him to pull back slowly. ''Are you sure about this?'' He asks me softly, brushing some hair out of my face. 

I just cradle his neck in mine rising to kiss his lips slowly and softly. ''With every bone in my body,'' I tell him pulling away slightly. 

He looks me in the eyes for a moment before pulling me back into his arms for a more passionate kiss. I kiss him back continuing to unbutton his top. He throws the top away, while I shrug my jacket off.

All while we were kissing. I feel Noah, start to play with the hem of my shirt. I pull back raising my arms letting Noah take the top off of me. 

One by one we lose the articles of clothing before Noah gently pushes me onto my bed leaving light kisses from my jaw to my neck and down my stomach. 

''You're so beautiful,'' Noah tells me rising so that he was at eye level before kissing me once again. I feel him start to align himself before he looks me in the eyes asking for permission once more. 

I nod my head and he leans down and kisses me while slowly inserting himself into me. Once he is all the way inside he pauses letting me get used to his size before he started to move. ''You okay?'' he asks stroking my head. I nod my head and he nods back before slowly starting to thrust 

I arch my back as pleasure overcomes my body. ''Noah,'' I moan into his neck wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Noah raises his head from where he was kissing my neck and kissed me passionately. 

His trusts start to pick up speed and he starts to grip my thigh and hip. ''God, Via,'' Noah lets out an animalistic growl which pushes me over the edge. He thrusts a few more times as I kiss up and down his neck, before pulling out.

Mature Scene Over

He rolls over and I roll onto my side kissing up his chest till I reach his lips. I lay my head down on his chest and just enjoy the silence. 

A couple of hours later he and I were still wrapped up in each other and the sheets just lightly talking. At that moment, however, we were silent. Noah played with my hair while I traced patterns on his bare chest with the pad of my finger. We were content. 

That was until my phone went off. I sigh reaching for my phone and opening the screen while Noah runs his hand up and down my back. 

''Bella wants us to meet her and Edward outside,'' I tell Noah. Noah furrows his brows before nodding his head throwing the covers off him before using his speed to get dressed. All while I was still in bed watching him. 

''Come on,'' he chuckles grabbing some clothes from my wardrobe before walking over to me and sitting beside the bed. ''Bella and Edward are waiting,'' he mumbles leaning in and kissing me. I just lean back and pull him on top of me. 

He chuckles pulling back before throwing my clothes in my face and getting up from my bed. ''I will meet you outside,'' he tells me,  before jumping out my window. 

I groan before throwing the covers off of me and starting to get dressed. Once I am dressed I brush through my hair before tying it in a side braid.

Once I was sure I looked alright, I move to the window and jump out of it so that I wouldn't risk waking Dad going through the house. 

I look up from where I landed and see Edward, Bella, and Noah looking at me. ''What are we doing?'' I ask walking over to them and grabbing hold of Noah's hand. 

''I'll explain once we get to their house,'' Bella tells me pointing between Edward and Noah. I nod looking at Noah before we are led to where Edward hid his car so Charlie didn't see it. 

We get in and make our way to the Cullens once we got there, we got out of the car and made our way into the living room where all the Cullens' already stood. 

I chuckle walking down the staircase to stand beside Alice. ''You saw us coming huh?'' I smirk. She nods her head before we all look at Bella who was still standing on the stairs with Edward behind her as Noah comes and stands behind me with his arms around my waist.

''You all know what I want,'' Bella tells everyone looking at every one of us.  ''And I know how much I am asking for. The only way, I thought of it to be fair is to have a vote,'' Bella tells us. 

''Alice?'' Bella asks. ''I already think of you as a sister, just like Al,'' Alice skips towards Bella bringing her into a hug. ''I vote yes,'' Alice tells her.

Bella smiles at her as Alice pulls out of the hug. ''I vote yes, it would be nice not to want to kill you all the time,'' Jasper smirks trying to joke. I chuckle rubbing his arm as he stood next to me where Alice once stood. 

''I'm sorry,'' Rose apologizes. ''I'm sorry to both of you for how I've acted, and I really am grateful for what you both did to rescue my brother,'' Rose looks at me as she says this before looking back at Bella. ''But I didn't choose this life for me, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, so I vote no,'' Rose tells my sister. 

''Well, I vote hell yeah, we could pick another fight with the Volturi,'' Emmett booms out rushing to Bella and picking her up, and spinning her around. Bella laughs as he puts her down. 

''I already consider you and Alvenia, part of the family. I vote yes,'' Esme smiles between the two of us. Carlisle steps forward looking at Edward. ''Why are you doing this?'' Edward asks. ''You have chosen not to live without her. It leaves me no choice. I will not lose my son,'' Carlisle tells him. Bella turns to look at me.

''Nia?'' she asks. ''I respect your choice Bella, but I want you to give it time,'' I tell her. Edward looks at me gratefully while Bella nods her head smiling at me before looking at Noah. 

''I vote yes, I know how much I would suffer if I lost my twin, so I know that Via would suffer if she loses you. You two come and go together, I will never wish to see how it would affect Via if you died,'' Noah tells her pulling me further into him. 

''We should get you two back before Charlie notices that you two are gone,'' Carlisle tells us. ''We'll drop them off,'' Noah tells his father before pulling me out of the living room. ''See you guys,'' I call out to them. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

70.3K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...
45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
106K 2.3K 25
Bella comes to Forks to be with Charlie Swan her father but she comes back not alone. She brings three children with her who all have been mistreated...