Bella Gives Birth

Alvenia's Point of View:

Over the next week, Bella got stronger and stronger and was now looking more and more like herself. 

Right now, I was sitting with Bella in the living room. She and I were both eating some nutritional food that Esme had made for us while also drinking some blood on the side. ''Have you thought of some names for your little one,'' I ask Bella, resting a hand on her bump. 

''I've been playing around with a couple,'' Bella nods her head. I smile at her before taking mine and Bella's dishes. ''I'll take these to the kitchen,'' I tell her. 

She nods her head, smiling. I get up, and smile at Edward, as I walk past him as he walks into the living room and made my way to the kitchen.

After I placed the dishes in the sink I turn around and walk back towards the living room. I pause, however, when I see Jake at the top of the stairs. I walk up and stand next to him.

''You okay?'' I ask him. He just stares ahead, and I look at where he was looking at. I sigh when I see what he was looking at. Just as I was about to say something but was interrupted. 

''Alvenia, Jacob,'' I look down and see Carlisle at me with Noah standing by his side. ''Bella could deliver as early as tomorrow,'' Carlisle sighs as we walk into his study where I saw Esme. ''The pack will come for the baby,'' I sighed, looking down at my belly and rubbing it thinking of my twins.

''You all need to hunt,'' I look from Carlisle and Esme to Noah concerned. ''Al's right, you need to be at your strongest for her,'' Esme rubs Carlisle's tense shoulder comfortingly. 

''We need to go tonight,'' Carlisle sighs. ''Carlisle, you're the enemy now, Sam won't hesitate, you will be slaughtered,'' Jake tells him. ''Emmett will come with us,'' Noah tells him. ''It won't be enough,'' Jake sighs. ''We have to do something,'' Noah tells him. 

''You all would risk your lives for her?'' Jake asks. ''Of course, we would. Bella and Alvenia are a part of our family now. They are our daughters as much as the others,'' Carlisle tells him looking at me softly.  

''Jake is right taking Emmett and Jasper with you won't be enough, but maybe my magic will be,'' I tell them.  

Noah looks at me in concern. ''I'm not leaving Bella's side, but I'm not letting you all go out there unprotected,'' I tell them as we walked through the house to the living room where I have left my Grimoires. 

I walk to the table and grab one, and flip through the pages. I stop once I found the right spell. I walk over to the chest that Carlisle had put in the room for my magic stuff and dig through it for what I needed. 

''I'll be back,''  I tell them taking some Salt and Black Tourmaline turning invisible and rushing out of the house and spreading the salt in a circle around the perimeter while also placing the rocks East, West, North and South of the house. 

I then speed back to the house in the house and reappear to the others in the room. I place candles in the room in a circle before stepping into the circle. 

I flick my wrist, lighting each of the candles. ''Al, you shouldn't use up this much energy,'' Noah tells me concerned. ''I'll be fine,'' I tell them, taking off the necklace my mother left for me and clutching it in my hands. I close my eyes, breathe in deeply, and let my magic flow.

Third Persons' Point of View:

The Cullen's all step back in shock as the flames grew higher from the candles. A golden glow came from her hands.