The Nomades

Alvenia's Outfit From the Last Chapter

Alvenia's Hairstyle From the Last Chapter

I watch with wary eyes as three nomads appear from the forest walking toward us with ferocity. I observe them as they walk toward us.

The one on his right was blonde, he's the one that gives off the most dangerous vibes. The second danger in the group to him was the female on the left.

Each comes to a stop in front of us and the rest of us walk forward to meet them. ''I believe this belongs to you,'' the one in the middle smiles at us holding up the ball before throwing it. Carlisle catches it with one hand not even looking.

''Thank you,'' Carlisle nods smiling. ''I am Laurant,'' the man introduces himself before introducing his fellow coven members. ''This is Victoria, and James,'' Laurent gestures to each as he introduces him. 

''I'm Carlisle, and this is my family,'' Carlisle gestures to the rest of us as he introduces us in groups to not draw attention to Bella or me.

''And this is Edward, Alvenia, Noah and Bella,'' Carlisle introduced us last. ''Hello,'' Laurent nods his head to the rest of us. 

''I'm afraid that your hunting activities have caused problems for us,'' Carlisle informs them. The three nomads share a look before looking back at us. 

''I give you our apologies, we did not know that this territory had been claimed,'' Laurent continues to take the lead while James and Victoria continue to try and intimidate us.

I notice Victoria staring at me most of the time, something that Noah noticed as he stood in front of me glaring at her causing her eyes to move onto someone else. 

''We maintain a permanent residence nearby,'' Carlisle informs them. The three newcomers look at each other in shock. 

''Well we won't be a problem anymore,'' Laurent informs the rest of us. ''The humans were tracking us, we lead them east, you should be safe,'' Victoria tells us.