Prologue

Once a fairy travelled from her dimension to the human dimension. All her life she had been curious about humans.

However, this fairy is no ordinary fairy. She was the princess. One year she was expected to become the queen but she felt she wasn't ready. 

To experience life before she became queen she travelled dimensions. In the human dimension, she met a man and his family. However, he and his family are more powerful than she had ever thought.

She befriended the family quickly but there was one she was closest to out of all the siblings. Klaus Mikaelson. One night Klaus took her out and they drank and they laughed. Things escalated and they filled the night with passion. 

Weeks later Klaus took her to New Orleans. The city is filled with music, art and culture. Though while there Ensley, the fairy princess was taken by a group of witches. 

In the process of rescuing her, they were met with shocking news. Ensley was pregnant with the original hybrids' baby. 

Nine months later, after a lot of people tried to kill her baby, both parents stand in the compound looking down at their baby girl. ''She needs a name Ensley,'' Klaus speaks up looking down at his daughter. 

''Alvenia,'' Ensley speaks up. ''It was my mother's name,'' she whispers. ''Alvenia Hope Mikaelson,'' Klaus smiles. 

''I'm going to have to take her soon if we are to convince everyone that she died,'' he tells her. ''I know, but this is the last time I might be able to see her,'' Ensley reminds him her eyes filling with tears. 

''I have to get back to my world and accept my role as queen,'' she finishes. ''She will be safe I promise you,'' Klaus comforts her. 

''I know she will be,'' Ensley whispers. Klaus nods his head. ''Tell me again who you are giving her to,'' Ensley whispers looking down at her sleeping daughter. 

''Rene Dywer and Charlie Swan. They don't know about the supernatural world, but they are close friends,'' Klaus reminds her. 

''Take comfort in knowing that even though we may not be raising her, she will know who we are. We will still be there for her as she grows,'' Klaus comforts her. 

Ensley nods her head. Both parents just stood in the nursery that was meant for their little girl and just held her. Making most of the time that they had with her. 

Time Skip

Klaus drives down the street of Forks Washington. He looks in the rearview mirror at his daughter and sighs. ''You should be safe in this town my little wolf,'' he tells himself. 

He soon pulls up to the house and pulls into the driveway. He shuts off the engine before getting out of the car. He walks around and comes to the back door and opens it up.

He sighs looking down at his sleeping daughter before getting her out of the car and grabbing the bag with a few things he wanted his daughter to have

He straightens up, holding his daughter and sees Rene and Charlie standing on the porch. He walks up to them and smiles. 

They invite him into the house and they all sit in the living room. ''Thank you both for doing this,'' he thanked them. ''We are more than happy to,'' Charlie nods his head. ''We promise you, Klaus, she will be happy and she won't be alone,'' Rene smiles at Charlie. 

Klaus looks between the two of them confused. ''Rene is three months pregnant. She's due in September,'' Charlie nods his head. ''Your little girl will have a sister,'' Rene smiles down at the little girl in his arms. 

They spend an hour just catching up and discussing that Klaus and his family want to visit. They talked over what they wanted for her with Klaus compelling them to let him know of anything out of the ordinary and to ignore it while keeping it to themselves.

In the end, Klaus and the two adults are standing on the porch saying goodbye. Klaus still holding Alvenia. 

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out one small wooden toy. ''I carved this for her aunt when we were children and we wanted her to have it,'' he smiles sadly. 

''And there is stuff from each of her aunts and uncles in the bag and a letter I wrote for her,'' Klaus tells them pointing at the bag Rene was holding. 

Klaus looks down at the baby in his arms and smiles sadly. ''I promise you little wolf, while I may not be the one to raise you. You are my daughter. You are a Miklaelson just as much as you are now a Swan. I love you, Always and and Forever!''

Klaus raises the baby's head and kisses her head before handing her over to Charlie. He nods one last time to the parents before turning around and letting a tear fall down his face. 

Rene and Charlie watch as Klaus drives away before looking down at the little girl in Charlie's arms. ''Welcome home Alvenia!'' Rene smiles leaning down, kissing her head.