The Last Mobians

By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

Sonic and his friends had make a secret utopia for Mobians on the Space Colony ARK, of course the ARK had to... More

โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั'ั•โ™กฮทฯƒั‚ั” ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ะฒฮฑยขะบgัฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ

โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ

419 14 5
By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

Four years had passed on the Ark. These past years went on without incident. The Ark had a lot of construction done to it, to make it a more perfect Utopia for both Mobians and Humans, it was still a space station but with more culture, and shops within its halls. Along with a more security system.

Maria was ten years old, nothing really changed about her besides her getting taller and her quills were longer and fluffier.

Shadic is holding a beaten up, patching, dirt and mud covered teddy bear, he was in the phase where he dragged a stuffed animal with everywhere, he is a four year old now, he is wearing golden inhibitor rings with green gems on it. He is Four years old.

Skylar is nine years old and hadn't changed much like Maria, but he a lot like his dad Tails.

Juliet is Knuckles and Rouge's daughter she is six years old, and she is a dark red bat, with a tan muzzle and body, her hair is tied up into a ponytail at the end of her hair are white rings, and a white patch of fur on the bridge of her nose, she wearing a blank tank top, with match black boxing shorts, brown hiking boots, deep purple bat wings, and deep green eyes.

Ember is the daughter of Amy and Blaze, she is only three years old, she is a light pink cat, her hair tied into pigtails by a light yellow ribbon, bangs that curl downwards, a like yellow gem on her head, and yellow eyes, golden bracelets, and a white dress with a dark pink vest with a yellow bow, and dark pink running sneakers.

|Third Person POV|

Shadic just had his ears fallen as he was standing behind Ember who was more angry than scared, they always come to park cause the older kids can watch over them better than the adults, but this was one those, bullies who always picked on younger kids cause they were so helpless, in this case they were picking on Shadic, making fun of him of cause he lost his his front teeth and has a hard time saying words as well as always carried a dirty stuffed toy.

"What's this...a little kitten is gonna protect you..." the One Bully said pointing a finger at Ember who only hissed at them, making the Bully laugh.

"Why. Do. You pick on someone your own size!" Juliet growled throwing a power punch to the bully's stomach making the Mobian yelp out in pain before hitting the floor. Maria appears the stripes on her arms glowing a crimson red to match her anger, but she checks to see if Shadic was okay, he was only just shaken up because of the bully so he had a small cute on his knee, that was just him running around chasing after Ember, who had the some cuts and scrapes on her as well. Maria stood up hand turn her attention to the bully.

Skylar lands after flying over, he's not to helpless he takes a fighting stance beside Maria.

"Ugh...Look who the nerd with a disgusting birth effect..." The Mobian grumbled holding its stomach as the two bullies also take a fighting stances.

Ember narrow her eyes before stepping in between the Mobian and Maria "Come on...Wember what Uncle Sonic said..."

"So-Hahaha! You guys are related to that Freak!" The other Mobian laughed, "It maybe the hero...but it's still a dis-" the Mobian yelps with they were punched in the face hard by Maria. Juliet growled "You got some nerve talking about Or Uncle like that! After all he's done for you!"

"Why you little!" The Mobian shoves Ember out of the way and was about to grab before, Juliet kicks him away from Maria, the Mobian grunted falling back to his back. "You listen here! And you listen close!! I maybe eight, but can break your bones, so don't you ever! And I mean ever! Hurt my Cousins!"

The Mobian growls, before they saw the adults coming over a grin form on their muzzle and they started to fake cry in front of the group, they other friends were confused before they saw the adults coming over to see what happened and they joined in.

"What the?" Skylar said helping Ember up off the ground and brushing her off.

Maria's eyes glanced over to see the adults before the stripes on her arms started to glow a light blue color.

"Oh my Chaos what happened?" The Woman asked her kid who only pointed at Juliet who had her arms folded "T-They b-beat me up..." the Mobian sob.

"That's bull...You were bullying Shaundre...and insulted our Uncle!" Juliet growled holding her fist up to threaten the Mobain.

"T-that's not true...M-Mom..." the mobian sniffs "I...was only trying to h-help...and they attacked me..." they sobbed.

"Well young lady!" The Woman said helping her kid up looking down at the kids.

"Well...raise ya kid right Lad-"

"That's enough Juliet..."

"But Sky..."

"We are sorry Ma'am...It won't happen again." Skylar apologies, before the Woman backs away in disgust, cause of his twin tails that he was born. "Uh?...Was it something I said?"

"Oh my...are you guys okay?" Amy said coming over with Blaze behind her.

"Mama...Mommy." Ember said.

The woman only made a disgusted face at the sight of Ember calling Amy and Blaze her moms.

"We're fine...Aunt Amy." Skylar said as he just rubs the back of his. The Woman only looked confused the pink hedgehog is that foxes Aunt, that's not right Predator and Pray shouldn't be be related.

"Excuse me...Ma'am are these five your kids?" The woman asked, who just hid her disgust.

"Huh...No...only this little one is, she's my wife's and I pride and joy." Amy purred nuzzling the pink kitten that was in her arms, The woman flinched at the thought of two women having a child, that was impossible.

"Well...those other three beat up my Son...just because he was helping that little one..." The Woman said point over at Shadic who was in Maria's arms hugging his stuffed bear, Maria just glared at her.

"Huh? Is that true?" Blaze asked.

"Heck no! That jerk of a son! Was bullying Ember and Shaundre...and had that nerve to insult Sky and Uncle Sonic!" Juliet hisses showing off her fangs, she was much like her dad who had anger issues that he was still working on, not that her Mother was any better.

"Well young man is that tr-"

"I don't blame him...after all is unnatural for a fox to be born like that...and that Hero, Ugh deserves to be put in its place." The Man of the other bully Mobian explain helping with with the other Mobian who was crying even tho they didn't get hit.

"B-But, My Dad was born with the same mutation..." Skylar said his ears pinned to his head.

"And my Mom isn't a disgrace...your a disgrace for being a waste of his time!" Maria growled. Shadic made an angry face to mimic Maria's.

"Oh...Dear, Hon...Trans Females can't be mothers...that's imp-"

Amy smacks the Woman, fire in her eyes, she done with this woman and insulting her friends Blaze only had a smile on her face. "That enough out of you...Their is nothing wrong with being transgender...and as for the fox, his Father was horned with the amazing mutation." she defended.

Blaze turns her attention to the woman and man, "If I was you I'd get the hell out of here...it's very clear that your children are the problem, not them." She hissed.

The woman who rubbed her cheek just turns and walks away from dragging her kid with her the man following behind her.

"T-thanks Aunt Amy and Blaze..." Skylar said wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"Mhm, now come on...you guys look like you can use some patching up." Amy said as she started walking.

"We well call your parents too...but first let's get you guys some food, you must be hungry after playing" Blaze smiled.

"Oh heck yeah!" Juliet said holding her fist up as she quickly catches up with Amy.

Maria who was still holding her brother looks at Skylar putting a hand on his shoulder. "Do let them get you...Sky"

Skylar looks over at Maria, "Thanks Maria..." he smiled before starting to walk to down to catch up with the group.

"Mawia?"

Maria looks at Shadic and nuzzles her cheek to his head, "I made a promise didn't I...and I'm gonna keep it." She tells him turning to catch up with the group.

It wasn't long when the group got the Bakery, that Amy and Blaze had opened up, the Kids were sitting at a booth eating a freshly made batch of cookies being careful to eat a lot since their parents were coming shortly, Amy only smiles to herself at how much the three older kids had grown and how well they got along. It was almost like watching Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails again when they were younger.

"Amy! Wha-" Sonic said nearly kicking down that door before Amy just pointed to the booth, Sonic blinks the kids hadn't really noticed him but a smile forms on his muzzle he was just glad that Maria didn't kill anyone, and that Shadic was alright, he walks over to Amy who looked at the blue hedgehog, and noticed the large bite mark on the side of his neck. "Sonic?..."

"Mmm? Care to explain the bite mark?" Amy said.

"I...Well...you see Shadow...and I were just...you know."

"You need to keep your hormones in check Sonic..." Blaze tells him.

"It's hard...when you have a handsome looking husband, that knows how to treat you..." The Blue hedgehog mumbles.

"Amy! I h-Sonic." Tails said as he walks over to see what they looking at and notices his son laughing with his group of friends, he lets out a sigh of relief, that he didn't have to call his wife Fiona to deal with an ungrateful Mobian.

"Where is that B-" Knuckles said in enraged before blinking and seeing the kids were completely fine calming down just a little bit, he was still mad about that Mobian insulting his friends like that.

"It's funny..." Sonic started.

"That they remind you of us?" Tails finished his sentence.

"If anything I'd take it as a compliment...just shows that we are raising them right." Knuckles said.

"I'd say...Juliet definitely has your anger issues...but she was holding back." Amy giggled.

"Well I have a feeling that our chapter is over..." Sonic started with a smile looking at his friends "And a new one is just beginning, but with us this time...I just know our kids will do great things, even if it means being stuck on the ark."

"Well said Sonic..." Tails smiled.

Maria holds a bitten cookie up the air. "To friendship!" She said as the others follow her.

"TO FRIENDSHIP!" They bumped the cookies together.

꧁༺The End༻꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 41 11
Sonic and Shadow have been dating for almost 7 months now and their relationship was a lot easier to hide when they were less intimate. Now they're m...
23.1K 897 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...
158K 4.2K 23
A criminal is brought in by G.U.N. for various crimes; rape and murder. And that all due to a single weapon, a gun with a strange appearance. The cri...
4.5K 153 26
This is a Sonadow AU where Shadow is an alien from a different universe. He finds Mobius and tries to become the most powerful... but without anyone...