Baby Boy (dannyphantom.exe ,b...

By bubblesXplural

His skin so soft with a smile so beutifull the devil turns to an angel . His eyes of topaz with skin of porce... More

chapter 1 : chrystal clear
Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa
Chapter 3 : Give you everything
chapter 4 : My gemini
chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo
Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes
chapter 7 : midnight Roux
chapter 8 : fridged love
chapter 9 : Polaroids and cigarettes
chaprer 10 : substantiate
chapter 11 : Silver whine
chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors
Chapter 14 : Crimson rain
Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms
Chapter 16 : Sour whispers
Chapter 17 : flaming night

Chapter 12 : Star shopping

209 7 0
By bubblesXplural

Authors note

Hi guys . This chapter is inspired by the song 'star shopping - by lil peep ' I've loves the song for a very long time and as of now it fits with the theme of the book , or at least this part of the book . Warning : This chapter contains triggering themes and mention of self harm and disturbing themes . Read at your own risk .

Enjoy .

bubblesxplural

Danny's POV :

It's been a chaotic day so far , and unfortunately it's only 10 am . It's raining , Melissa fell down the stairs , Jaycee spilled coffie all over my shirt , Arny got sick after going for a run in the rain yesterday , Matteo has been dead silent since the last time we met .

Now Brandon shows up to my office with bloody knuckles and a busted lip .

What a start to my day , and I havent had any caffeine . Proudly so .

"Brandon what the fúck happened !?" I asked him as he plopped down on the chair infront of my desk . He looked up as me and spoke a statement that had me worried I would not see my friend for 2-5 years . "Nurse , whore , hospital , bloody floor , wholes in wall , Marcey live ."

"First if all stop punching walls , secondly what happened to Marcey , thirdly what's the nurse's name ? " I asked him as I began looking for the med kit I forgot here last week after Jaycee began punching walls too .

"No ; Marcey is in the hospital right now and the nurse's name is Leslie . " he said as I walked over to him with the yellow box . "Tell me the whole story , I have about an hour . " I said to him while opening the bright container holding bandages and all sorts of medications .

And so the tale began .

Marcey's POV :

"Ma'am , I need you to hold on ok . Stay with me .... " That's all I remember hearing as the sound of small wheels squeaking , eco through the large white halls . Everything hurts and the worst part is I'm still here .

It's been about 2 days now and Matteo falls asleep here every night . Normally leaving at around 2 AM . I feel like Brandon might end up being pissed of at me because matteo is always with me .

Matteo , I hope your treating Brandon right . Arny I hope danny is happy now . Mother I hope you rot in the dark pits of hell and father ... I wish you feel every little bit of pain I've been through because of mother .

Danny's POV :

"Dude it's fúcking raining and you expect me to come outside ?" I said to Arny as his head rested atop mine . "Let's go bítch ." He said as he began to tug on my arms . With a small smile I said , " Your lucky I'm your bítch ."

Too can play that game my love .

His hands still harbouring the sweet and tender touch I ever so much desire . As the cold night air blew the rain onto my face , I walked with Arny towards a small shed . Well then , I'm dead .

"Arny if you wanted me dead you could have just left me by the river ." I said to him as he began to open the door . With a seductive smile he spoke . "Don't worry , you wont die yet . First I'll torture you in ways I see fit ."

So .

Many .

Lights .

In the little shed was a beautiful picnic like set up with a shít ton of fairy lights . To say I loved it would be an understatement . "So many lights ." I said to Arny as we sat down . He gave me a kiss on the forehead and in a whisper he spoke . "Though every light in this room could never compact to how much I love you ."

And that's my man .

**************2 hours later**************

An amazing night with the king of mischief . What more could I ask for , besides a nap . "Thank you for the amazing night sir Arnold , I appreciate it ." I said to him as he continued to play with my hair .

"The night is still not over yet my sweet dove ." Arny said as his one hand traveled from my thigh ever so slowly to my collarbone .

"What if I said it was over ?" I said whilst sitting I'm to loook at him . With a devilish look in his eyes he spoke .

"Then so be it my love ."

Attendez et voyez .

Hi my loves , I know I'm on and off here very long and I am trying to fix it therefore I have tried to update this for you lot .
Thank you for supporting and reading my book , please take care of yourselves and I love you my little cookie monsters

bubblesxplural

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
5.9K 128 22
🎀𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🎀 16+ (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 is a struggling artis...
173K 6.5K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
4.5K 406 67
Book 1/2 * * * * * * * "He fucking abused me!" Meet Jamie Da La Cruz. He is on the football team and get...