The Last Mobians

By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

Sonic and his friends had make a secret utopia for Mobians on the Space Colony ARK, of course the ARK had to... More

โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั'ั•โ™กฮทฯƒั‚ั” ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ะฒฮฑยขะบgัฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ

โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ

258 9 0
By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

|Memory|

Sonic looked at ring on his finger, he wasn't having doubts about marrying Shadow, a silver ring, with a cyan center that almost glows but in the center of the cyan part of the ring was a red heart, Shadow had the same kind of ring, just that it was red instead of cyan. He just wasn't happy that the pastor made him wear a wedding dress, just cause he was trans male, it didn't really ruin the wedding though, cause he just got married to the person that he cared about the most, that saw him more than just a hero. The blue hedgehog lets out a sigh as he just puts the wedding dress away into a box to never use again. He blinks when he saw another box a much smaller box he pulls it out and opens it to find a blue dress with a photo in it of Shadow and a blonde haired girl wearing the same dress, the human must be Maria...the dress was a little to small for anyone to wear it but he smiles, when remembering his pregnancy. This dress will be perfect for the pup up until when they hit six years old.

"S-" Shadow said before blinking when he saw the box of his stuff, he didn't want Sonic to find it cause of the hard memories it brought to him, but he wasn't mad either. "I'm sorry...for snooping but I think this dress would be perfect..." the blue hedgehog admits holding the unfolded dress up to his flat stomach. Shadow blinks he had some tears forming in his eyes, if anything he wouldn't mind that Maria was very important person to him in his life. "Shadow?..."

"N-No I...I'd like that..." Shadow nodded, Sonic folded the dress back up, putting it back into a box it'll need a good washing before it was given to the pup. "She must really be important?"

"She was my only friend on the Ark, before G.U.N killed her..." Shadow wraps his arms around Sonic's waist pulling him close to him. "And you just remind me of her...just your kind, caring, nature, and how you always saw the bright side of things...she was the same way, even if she was terribly sick."

"I try at least...I'm only doing what I think is right, and if it's not always right..." Sonic admits looking up at Shadow. "Anyways how are you doing? Amy told me that you past out in a middle of a freedom fighter meeting."

"Yeah...I guess it was just the stress getting to me..." Sonic admits resting his head onto Shadow's chest fur. "I'm fine...I guess the lack of Eggman attacks are worrying me." He added, just taking up Shadow's scent his tail wagging. "You don't need to be worried about him, Sonic, I'll do whatever I can to protect you."

"Same with you Shadow..." Sonic purred out, before the two share a small kiss on the lips. "And this is a promise..." Shadow tells Sonic who only shivers feeling Shadow's hands on his back spikes. "Mmm, okay Shads"

|End of Memory|

|Third Person POV|

Sonic's ear twitches when hear someone growled, just one of them sounding adorable than intimidating, he remembers what happened last night and the thought just made him regret his actions in just trying to keep his problems to himself, he looked down at the inhibitor rings that had turned from being completely gray to being golden like Shadow's he clutches the necklace that was around his neck, he had two on mostly the other one was for Shadic when held him, the baby had just started teething and the necklace that shows his love for Shadow, is just a bit to sharp and hard to chew on. He sits up and saw that he was on the couch, his hands wrapped in bandages because of him beating his fist into the metal wall repeatedly. He wasn't having a good week that week, and he may have come to his senses now but the thought is still there. He lifts himself up from the couch looking over to see Shadow feeding Shadic with the baby food. Were they having a growling fight?

"Mama!" Shadic said looking over at Sonic, Maria was awake too she was just eating a bowl of cereal considering the mess on the counter she did it herself even though she made a big mess, at least she understanding that she was gonna have to do things herself now cause of her younger sibling. Sonic smiles a little, hearing his son kind of filled him up with joy, and it could just be the motherly instants in him or just beauty of parenthood, he still got memories of when Maria was still pup...and Sonic constantly telling to not repeat every curse word Shadow said, but finding it funny she did it anyways. "Hey Shaundre..." Sonic said to the baby in the high chair.

"Must have been a rough week last week..." Shadow said wiping Shadic's face, the hedgehog whimpering and turning his head away.

Sonic just Maria a kiss on the side of her head placing a roll of paper towels next to her to tell her to clean up her mess when she was done eating. "I guess you could say that..." he responded before letting out a small sigh "Shadow...I'm sorry, that you had come back to me...being such mess...everything just happened to fast...and I just overreacted instead of telling someone." He apologizes to the ebony hedgehog.

"Sonic...I don't mind that, if anything I may have been in a coma, but I could still hear everything...so I could just feel that your were hurting...I'm just grateful that I didn't comeback to a dead a husband." Shadow tells Sonic taking his any into his own. Sonic smiled a little bit before wrapping his arms around Shadow a few happy tears form in the corner of eyes, his life wasn't really that great from the start, but beside being the hero, he was always grateful to have someone who was as respectful and carrying as he was, but a little bit of the overprotective kind of guy.

"Eh!" Shadic whimpered holding his arms up, "You want down? Or held? Shadic you can us your words..." Sonic tells the tiny hedgehog, they did the same thing to Maria when she was a baby, and wanted something instead of using noises use words. "Uppy..." Shadic whimpered. Sonic picks Shadic up from the high chair, he was a little mess but nothing that he didn't mind. "Look at you, are you a dirty little Baby..." Sonic purred rubbing Shadic's chin.

"At least he's eating..." Shadow said with soft sigh, at the memories of trying to get Maria to eat the baby food, and how much of a disaster it was. Sonic snickers licking some of the food off Shadic's face, it was just a motherly instant to do tho the food didn't taste terrible or he just immune to it cause of all the messes Maria had done as a baby. Shadic purrs.

Maria blinks she was confused as to why they were judging her younger sibling, he wasn't a bad baby...sure a bit annoying. She finishes cleaning her mess and puts the bowl on the counter, she was to small to fulling put it in the sink.

Sonic takes Shadic to get him cleaned up, Shadow takes care of Maria's bowl and the high chair.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Maria?"

"Why does Mommy have scars on his chest?"

Shadow blinks he was kind of hoping she didn't ask him that question, but might as well explain to her, or tell the truth so she doesn't make assumptions. "Well you see Maria, your mother was naturally born a female, like you are...but he hated how his body looked so he got surgery done to look more like a Male."

Maria thinks before nodding, she was a still confused about it, but the information was enough for her to understand at least. She smiles giving Shadow a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going to play, Shadow just smiled to himself, he'll have to explain that question better in the near future, but at least for now she understands.

"Mawia!" Shadic said seeing her sister playing in a pillow fort that she made last night with Shadow's help, it was just a interesting little castle, and Maria was pretending to be a knight. Sonic places Shadic down to play with Maria "Be gentle on him...okay Maria."

"Okay Mommy!"

Sonic sees Shadow and he just hugs the taller male purring, tears in his eyes. He just wanted to be in Shadow's arms for the rest of the day, but he kept his ear out to listen to his kids playing in the play room, Shadow just scoops Sonic up into his arms nuzzling the blue hedgehog. "Still tired?..."

"No...just wanted attention, from my Strong Prince..." Sonic responded, he saw the pillow fort and decided to just play a long as the damsel in distress, which he kind of was in a way Shadow only chuckles taking Sonic back to the couch to have some chill time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 41 11
Sonic and Shadow have been dating for almost 7 months now and their relationship was a lot easier to hide when they were less intimate. Now they're m...
4.7K 108 12
Mobius have been in ruins since the events of the Black Arms Army...with the help of Shadow, Infinite, and Mephiles, Black Doom had become victorious...
109K 2.8K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} ใ€ŠWarning! Boyร—Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
23.6K 911 57
(Note: This fan fiction is intended for mature audiences and may contain adult themes.) Sonic and shadow have always been rivals but what happens wh...