She's Hurting (Completed)

Por Michelle_Hearts

I wish I was a kid that was happy like every girl, but I'm not. I'm different. I am born differently then nor... Mais

A/N: LOOK LOOK! (updated- Jan/2024)
Darkness & Despair
Teasing Her
The Fire In My Life
Truth or Dare
What is the Problem
Bedroom Breakfast and Scary Movies
You Wouldn't Know
I Got You
Serious doubt
Catch up
Catch up part 2
Monday Fun Day
Strength or Smarts
Smarts is the key
Getting to know Her
Ugh Her again
New Home New Lies
Mother knows Best ?
Dispair
She's Precious
Sisterly love
Father?
Kids Got to love them
Kids
Late!?
Veronica
My Fault
The science project
The Project
"Please just talk"
He's back, The belt
Been Gone for a while
Why won't you look at me?
"Whats going on"
"What do you want to know?"
"Do i stink"
"This is going to be a long day for us both"
The school Schedule for the girls (Not Update kinda)
Birds & The Bees
Birds & The Bees part 2
"Let Me Explain"
For you its everything
A party And Drugs
Right?
The Death she wrote
Play what's in hand
Home
Love is all around
My First & Forever
Dear Diary.......
Come Back To Me
My baby
Starting Over
Mothers Fuck-up
She's family
Unstable
I only want you
First Day
Chloes Journal/ Birthday Wish
Its My Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 1)
Its my Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Baby
Revised Version is Up
I GRADUATED

We All Deserve To Have Fun + Mini-Epilogue

1.2K 35 0
Por Michelle_Hearts

Addison POV

Tiffany and I woke up just as shook as we were last night from the recent events. I know Tiff and I are loud during sex, but I don't think we have ever been as loud as those two last night. Those bitches were fucking, I guess Tiff was thinking the same thing.

"That was a long awaited fuck." Tiff blatantly blurted out as she looked at me, we both laughed. 

"Hell yeah." I say.

"We should sex deprive ourself and see how fun that would be." Tiffany suggests happily. Her face had the biggest and most beautiful smile on her face, but I couldn't help but laugh at her suggestion. 

"What's funny?" She ask, looking a bit confused. I move to sit in her lap. "Baby" I say as I held her face in my hands. "I would love to do something like that, but you can't last a day and a half without sex." Her face looked a bit hurt from my answer, but it was true. Tiffany has a hard time controlling herself around me. "You literally lost you mind when we tried something similar and it was only for two days" I say as I hold up two finger. 

"You know what" she says as she looks me in my eyes. "You are right." Something wasn't right she agree too quickly for my licking. Tiffany began to kiss my neck, proving my point that she can't handle being around me without doing something sexual. 

"mmhmm, what do you want?" I ask already knowing what she wanted. 

"Well." She say as her hands play with my shirt around my waist. "With you sitting in my lap and only wearing booty shorts, I was thinking we could have sexy time." she says in her cute voice along with her puppy eyes breaking through my soul. 

I knew there was a reason why she agreed so quickly. Tiffany always wants something if she agree on the spot. I got up off her lap and walked to my bathroom and started my shower before walking back to the doorway. Tiffany was still in bed with a sad look on her face. 

Fucking cute

"Well aren't you coming to join me for sexy time" I ask mimicking the way the she said sexy time. I flashed her a playful smirk as I waited. She didn't speak, but I watched as her frown flipped as she leaps out the bed and run into the bathroom pulling me with her. 

1 Hour Later

Mom was downstairs cooking breakfast while Adam and Amy were sitting at the table drinking coffee. I wasn't sure what time they come back home last night, but it must have been before mom because she wasn't fussing at Adam. 

"Hey girls." mom greets while she cooks. "How'd you sleep?" Tiff and I both look at each other knowing we didn't get much sleep because of the loud sex Chloe and Kaylee were having. "We slept good, besides Addison snoring kept me up a bit." Tiff says after giving me a wink. Give it to Tiffany for knowing how to make a cover up and embarrass you at the same time.

Mom laughs. "Well that's good."  she says as she places the freshly cooked eggs on a plate. "Adam said you guys had lots of fun last night." Tiffany and I both watch as my mom looks for the ingredients for pancakes. "Yeah...Chloe had the most fun." I blatantly say without thinking. Mom looks up giving me this questioning look while mixing. "What do you mean?" She asks. Her face showing a bit of curiosity now. 

You just can't help your self from being petty can you Adds. I think to myself 

"She and Kaylee were up all night playing video games after everyone went to be." Tiffany interjects as quickly as she made that lie up. I watch as Tiffany created a lie and still look natural in her movements. She has no tell sign of lying. I sat at the table and watch as Tiffany gets us orange juice. One cup was half full and the other was almost to the brim of the glass and that was Tiffs cup, boy does she love orange juice. 

Mom continued to cooking and she ask me and Tiff to go wake up Kaylee and Chloe. Tiffany and I both knew that Kaylee slept in Chloe's room, but we still pretended to go to the separate rooms. "Chloe wake up!" I yell through the door as i knock. "Mom made breakfast." There was still no response, so I pretended to open the door by jiggle the doorknob. 

"OK!" She yells. "I heard you don't come in here I'm changing." she says franticly. I laughed at her lie, but left once she replied. 

Tiff and I both met back at the table and sat back in our seats next to each other. "They're coming." I say before taking a sip of my orange juice. Five minutes later Kaylee finally appears and shes wearing an oversized Nike hoodie along with some black tights. 

"Hi everyone." Kaylee says a bit too eagerly. Everyone looks at Kaylee as she kind of struggles to sit comfortably. "No way." Adam say to Amy. I already knew exactly what Amy said to Adam for him to say that. Finally after ten minutes pass Chloe finally walks down the stairs. Chloe also wore a hoodie, but instead of tights she wore basketball shorts. Chloe wad wearing her hood over her head unlike Kaylee who had her strings extremally tight. We all watch as Chloe skips to the table and give Kaylee a kiss on her forehead. Then walk over to mom and give her a big hug like never before. 

"Hi mom how was your night with our principal?" Chloe asks, making mom laugh. 

"It was great." mom says as she looks at Chloe. "We watched movies and talked about you kiddos." she says pointing at us. Mom couldn't hold back the smile that was forming on her face from talking about her girlfriend. Cute.

"That's good." Chloe says as she takes a sip of her apple juice. Chloe walks to the table with two glasses in hand on her and one for Kaylee. She places Kaylee's water on the table and sits down and proceeds to drink her juice. Chloe sit at the table as if two people at this table didn't just hear her and Kaylee having sex last night. Amy and Adam must have some type of suspicion if my assumption is correct, but mom has yet to figure it out. Tiff and I couldn't couldn't wait to tease the both of them. 

"So." I say looking directly at Kaylee as I continue. "What games you to play last night?" I ask. Kaylee looks at me confused.

"I told our mom that you two were up all night playing" I explain. My smirk was too hard to hide, the shit was just too funny. Kaylee finally realized that I knew about their fun last night. She squinted her eyes at me in annoyance, but before she speaks she take a sip of her water. 

"We played UNO." She answers contently as she gives me a killer look. I notice Tiffany analyzing Chloe as if her calmly manner confused her a bit. That didn't last long once a smirk popped on Tiffs face. 

"You guys were pretty loud during that UNO game." Tiffany says as a big ass smirk proudly sits upon her face as she looks at Chloe. The blonde starts to choke in response to Tiffany's comment. "Chloe honey are you ok?" Mom asks with a concerned tone.  I watch as Chloe mean mugs Tiff. "I'm fine I just choked on my drink." Chloe says as she keeps her eyes focused on Tiff. 

This must have been a show for Amy and Adam because they looked invested in our conversation, they couldn't keep their eyes off us. Adam began help mom with putting the food on the table. After everything was placed at the table they both joined us. While all that Chloe and Tiffany were in a long staring contest and neither on of them blinked since Adam left and joined back at the table, but if looks could kill Tiffany would have two hole right were her eyes would be. 

"Chloe honey why are you looking at Tiffany like that?" mom asks worried. She still wasn't aware of the current situation that was happening at the table. "That's not the only juices she's choked on recently." Tiff childishly mumbles under her breath.  "Ouch." my girlfriend whines in pain after Chloe kicked her leg under the table. Knowing Chloe she felt much better after kicking Tiffany. It was all over her face, a devilish smile appeared as she began to get her food.  

"I don't and I don't care." Mom says carelessly as she eats, ignoring everything that has occurred. "I'm having a good day." 

"Mom got some pussy!" Adam blurts out causing Amy to smack the back of his head. I laughed.

Dummy

"Adam, you are so childish." Mom states as she gives Adam an annoyed look.

"You act like we all haven't had any action before." he says throwing his hand in the air in defense. "I mean besides those two." Adam points at Chloe and Kaylee remind everyone that Chloe and Kaylee are still virgin, at least in his mind. 

"Adam you are so smart but so dumb it makes no sense." Tiffany says sounding annoyed by Adam.

Both Kaylee and Chloe have finished their eating. Chloe starts cleaning both if their mess allowing Kaylee to relax in her seat. "Mom thanks for breakfast." Chloe says as she's putting her last dish in the dishwasher. "Well." Chloe says a bit awkwardly as she looks at everyone. "Kaylee and I are going down stairs... so...I'll see you guys downstairs." Chloe says as she look at both at me and Tiff. 

"Can I you give me a piggy back ride Chlo?" Kaylee asks innocently. We all watch as Chloe lower herself so Kaylee could climb on her back and we continue to watch as the leave. 

Mom looks up at everyone at the table and intertwines her fingers. "well they had a real fun night I suspect." mom says contently. 

"What are you implying mom?" Adam asks sounding confused as ever. 

"Fucking idiot." Tiffany whispers to herself as she rolls her eyes. I smack her shoulder in response. 

"Babe, she's saying that Kaylee and Chloe had sex last night." Amy explains to her future husband while still giving him a loving smile. "That's what you refused to believe when we were talking earlier." 

"She's a keeper Adam." Mom says as she gives Amy a smile.

"How'd you know?" I ask. I was kind of shocked that she knew because the whole time at the table and while cooking she made it seems like she didn't understand or was even paying attention. 

"I'm a mother" Mom says as she looks at me. "I've known when all of you lost your virginities." she states blatantly. "It's a curse most mothers are given." She picks up her drink and sips it. "But Chloe has never been that open and relaxed even on a normal day and Kaylee is literally glowing. She could be used as human glow stick."

"The only thing I worry about is if they are safe." Mom says nervously as she takes her dishes to the dishwasher. Tiffany and I both looked at each other looking puzzled. "She can't get women pregnant right?" I asks curiously. I Could tell by my mom expression she didn't know either. 

"I'm not sure." was all she said.

"Ill talk to her in the upcoming weeks. Lets just let them relax. I'm sure even they want time to sit and talk." Mom says as she walks back up to the table. She points and me and Tiffany . "Both of you need to lay off with the teasing. You can do that after we make sure they aren't pregnant." She says in her motherly tone giving us the eye. The tone from my mother always scares the living shit out of Tiff. 

"Yes Ma'am." Tiffany answers back quickly looking like she just shit herself. 

"Alright i'm going out, Ill be back later. Please behave." Mom pleads. We all shook our heads in unison and watch as mom grabs her keys and purse before walking out the door. 

Both Adam and Amy stand up. "Well Amy and I are going to take a nap." Adam says as he grabs their plates. "You two must have gotten home hella late?" I ask. 

"We got here an hour before your mother got home." Amy answers as she grabs the cups off the their cups off the table.

"Damn party animals." Tiffany says as she pumps her fist in the air like she dancing. Amy laughs at Tiffany's antics. "See you guys later." Amy says as she and Adam walk upstairs. Tiffany and I were the only people in the dinning room. 

My girlfriend quickly turns to face me before speaking. "So how are we going about this whole situation?" We both grab our plates and cups and put them in the dishwasher  and start the washer. After putting the dishes away I finally thought of a idea. I watch as Tiff leans on the counter in anticipation. "So." I say as I intertwin my fingers together. "We act as if nothing happened." The entire time I'm talking Tiff continues to look like I was giving a important speech. "But." I say as I hold my hand up in a stop position. "we stay alert of anything that could be signs of pregnancy." Tiff nods in conformation. 

I would hate for those two to find out they are pregnant after everything they've been through just to go through something else more stressful. Obviously we have the money to take care of a child but we are all kids ourselves and kids can't take care of children. They both have bright futures ahead of them and I would hate for that to change because of something that was not on purpose. Chloe still has a long way to go and she isn't ready for her own children. Kaylee has two younger siblings that are going through a stressful process now. There is no way they can afford this right now. 

Fuck

The rest of the day we all played video games and pool and UNO here and there. This moment was great. Chloe was finally happy and found her other half and our family was finally complete. Adams here with his future wife. Mom has a new boo and I have the best girlfriend in the world. Life is great. 

I lwft the last part in Addison's POV for a reason so be patient with me for future plans. I hope you guys like this last chapter and if it feels like its cut short then I'm sorry. I really did try but like I said before I plan on fixing everything before to make it all come full circle. I do think because of previous chapter this book doesn't makes sense to some and having two last chapter that seem complete (in my eye) does seem a bit off. Please if you have any suggestion or anything you might help me please comment and say something. Some of you do comment and other don't and as a writer it helps a lot if you guys would say somethings sometimes. Even just saying hi gives me the motivation to work on things for you all. Again I hope you all like this chapter and the Epilogue that you can read right below this. It may not be long because I don't want to give too much and also the plot of the next story hasn't fully came to me yet. Remember this story is being rewritten so that means this epilogue will not line up with this current version of the story, Thank You.

Mini-Epilogue 

Chloe's POV

It's been two weeks now and we are back at school. Kaylee and I are going strong and Tiff and Addison are their same loving annoying couple and friends ever. There are moments where Kaylee seems to be worried about something but she won't tell me. I watch as my beautiful girlfriend walks down the hall towards me but her face expresses worry. 

"What's wrong my love?" I ask as I hold her in a hug. She gives me a light screen. 

"I think I'm pregnant." She states still holding me in a hug. 

"You're joking right?" I ask with a worried look on my face. I pull her back by her shoulders and she has tears rolling down her face. She looks down at her feet. "I'm sorry." she says as she cries.

"No,No." I pull her back in a hug. "It isn't your fault." I say as I kiss the side of her head. 

"We will figure this out K." I say, Knowing my face looks just as worried as Kaylee's. I'm not a good person, in what right world would I be a good parent. This is our junior year and things are finally about to look up. A child is going to either make or break that. 

Whatever Kaylee chooses is my choice too. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

681 69 29
you deserve to know, I loved you. I still do you'll forever have a piece of my heart. I cry for u, ache for u and retouch our memories that slowly fa...
13.7K 1K 24
'He wanted me to be a memory, but I want something more.' "Maybe in another universe, we'll stay like this forever." ...
177K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...