How Do I Tell You ||NamJin||...

By CLOUDVIIII

⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ ... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

Part 27

117 9 0
By CLOUDVIIII

                                €~*^*~€

Namjoon was still serving people and he had almost finished. He had five more minutes to then leave as he then wiped down some of the tables and cleaned the floors. "Oh, I figured it's going to rain soon. The clouds are already darkening."

After Namjoon was done cleaning he then walked back into the the back of the cash register and he looked down on his phone. The cop car had pulled up and Namjoon didn't know or hear it coming. His other employee was sitting in the back making her a little pastries before she left. Jin then walked out of the car and could see Namjoon through the glass. Jin took a deep breathe and he opened the door. Ding! The little bell had rung above Jin's head and he walked in taking light steps toward Namjoon.

"I'll be with you in a second-." Namjoon said as he than slipped his phone into his pocket and he looked up. "Hi what can I—." Namjoon looked at Jin and he was stunned for a second as his eyes widened and he saw Jin standing there infront of him. He could see Jin smiling at him and his beautiful purple hair and his adorable face was reunited.

"Jin..." Namjoon said in a confused tone as he stared at him. "You're okay! Oh my gosh!" Namjoon ran from behind the register and he ran up to Jin giving him a tight hug around his waist.

Jin also jumped up and gave Namjoon a hug wrapping his hands around his neck. "Jin, they released you??! Like early?! Did they get everything." Namjoon asked.

"Yeah yeah- they did they got the insurance for our cars too, yours should be coming sooner than mines since they broke my windows." Jin said smiling.

"Don't worry about it, I'm glad your okay. Did she hurt you?" Namjoon asked as he let go of Jin holding Jin's cheeks looking at him in his eyes.

"No.. haha. It was cold in there though. I missed you so much Joon.." Jin said as he kissed him.

"I've missed you too. Are you able to go back home?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes... but I don't want to.. I want to stay with you." Jin muttered as his ears turned a little red.

Namjoon then let out a little smiles patting his head. "It's about time for me to go. I'll call Hoseok to pick us up." Namjoon told him.

"Okay." Jin said as he gave Namjoon another big hug.

His other employee heard it all and smiled at them both. "Congratulations Namjoon! I'm glad he's okay. I'll see you tomorrow Namjoon. Have a good day." She said as she walked from behind the counter and out of the store.

"Bye! You too." Namjoon said as he sat with Jin at a table.

"How have you been holding up? Jin asked."

"I've been okay, but I'm better now. I couldn't have imagined how it was in your car." Namjoon said as he rubbed Jin's waist.

"It was terrible. I hope that it'll never happen again." Jin said.

"It'll NEVER happen again, your staying with me." Namjoon said giving Jin another kiss.

"You still look cute though, even if they changed your clothes." Namjoon said rubbing Jin's left cheek.

"Ha.. really? Thank you. It feels a lot more comfortable than what I stayed in." Jin said as he let out a little smile looking down.

"You're welcome Jin. Lemme call Hoseok now." Namjoon said as he took his hand off of Jin's cheek and he told his phone out of his pocket calling him.

"Hello Hoseok!" Namjoon said.

"Can you come pick me up? I also have Jin with me."

"Haha, yes he came back." Namjoon said smiling.

"Okay, I'll see you in 8 minutes. Byee!"

He then hung up and saw Jin resting his head onto the table.

"Heyy, are you sleepy cutie? You just came back." Namjoon asked.

"Um.. a little I want to rest." Jin replied in a low voice.

"Ah.. come heree." Namjoon said as he helped Jin up and sat him by the little couch in the cafe.

Jin sat beside Namjoon resting his head onto his shoulder. Namjoon let out a smile and he rubbed Jin's shoulder giving him light kisses on his forehead. They waited for 8 minutes till the car pulled up and Namjoon woke up Jin. "Come on Jin let's go." Namjoon had as he took both of Jin's hands helping him up.

"Mhm. I'm coming." Jin said as he stood up walking alongside Namjoon.

Hoseok was waiting in the car on his phone. He then saw Namjoon and Jin walking to the car and he unlocked the door.

"Jin!!! Nice to see that your okay!" Hoseok said excitingly.

"Jin is sleepy so I'll be with him in the back." Namjoon said.

"Ooh okay, I see. Don't end up making out back there~" Hoseok said then laughed.

"Not you too.." Namjoon said as he buckled himself up and crossed his arms letting Jin rest his head onto his lap.

Jin's face got a little red because of the comment Hoseok had made and he just closed his eyes wanting to relaxing.

Hoseok then backed out and played some music. "Do you plan on going anywhere?" Hoseok asked.

"Actually we can go to my house." Jin said as he let out a smile and closed his eyes again.

"Okay Jin." Hoseok then pulled up the navigation and drove to his house.

Mid way in the drive Jin then sat up and looked at Namjoon. "Hey Namjoon do they know?" Jin asked fixed his hair a little.

"Yes they know, guess who freaked out." Namjoon told Jin.

"Hey it was sudden for me okayyy." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok just called himself out." Jin said as he laughed a little.

"Yeah he slammed on the breaks when I told him." Namjoon said.

"Heyyy you could of killed my Namjoon. I can't imagine not seeing his dimple smile againnn." Jin groaned his a little high pitch voice.

"I'm sorry.! And it certainly won't happen again I can tell you." Hoseok said as he stared to pull up at the house.

Hoseok then parked the car and unlocked his car door letting them get out.

"Alright you too. Have a great day okay?! Stay safe. And I'll drop your stuff off Namjoon when I get back, I forgot it when I came." Jung Hoseok said. "My baddd haha."

"Actually you can return it tomorrow, I'll be here with Jin." Namjoon said.

"Oh okay, then I'll see you tomorrow!" Jung Hoseok said.

Namjoon and Jin watched Hoseok and waved at him as he was leaving. "Bye Hoseok!! Thank you for driving us here." Jin yelled

"You're welcome. Have a good one!" Jung Hoseok yelled.

Jin and Namjoon walked closer to Jin's house. It was big and it looked like a mansion to him.

"Woahh Jin I never seen your house before. It's beautiful." Namjoon said looking around.

"Thank you, your house is big too!" Jin said unlocking the door with the keys he had in his bag.

"Come on in." Jin said as he opened the door for Namjoon.

Namjoon looked around shocked and saw the house. The kitchen was nice so as the living room, there was even a upstairs in the middle of the house where you enter in.

"Wow.. Jin.." Namjoon was speechless looking at the house.

Jin then put the keys back in his bag and took off his shoes, than sat on his couch in the living room.

Namjoon followed him as he took of his shoes and placed them by the door.

"Oou this is pretty comfy." Namjoon said.

Jin smiled and shook his head.

"By the way do you have any clothes I could borrow?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I'll go get them for you. As you did for me." Jin smiled as he than got up.

Namjoon sat on the couch waiting and he than rested his head back.

"Jinnn.. you have no idea." Namjoon told himself as he smiled hugging his knees swaying his legs.

€~*^*~€

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
114K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
69.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...