After Solitude

By BabyGurl5119

Have you ever felt the love and protection of three vampires? Zoey hasn't, she didn't even think it could've... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 27

12K 350 57
By BabyGurl5119

Zoey's POV

I wake up to Wyatt holding me from behind. His warm embrace comforts my soul to the core, making me want to lay here for forever.

"Hey, sleepyhead." He says, kissing the back of my shoulder.

My skin tingles along the line he's kissing. I turn to look into his ocean deep eyes.

He's so handsome.

"Hey, daddy." I kiss his chin happily.

A low grunt leaves his chest, "you don't even know what you do to me, do you, doll?"

After scanning my brain for an ounce of thought to his question, I shake my head.

He kisses the corner of my lips as his hand travels up my hip, where my elastic shorts sit. My stomach turns with pleasure at his touch.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Jett and Nik both enter the room. They stand in front of the bed without saying a word.

"Your lips, " Wyatt starts, running the pad of his thumb on my bottom lip, "are too soft to not kiss." He slowly leans in and slowly presses his lips to mine.

You smell so good.

Wyatt deepens the kiss, grabbing onto my hips to give them a tight squeeze. A small gasp leaves my throat in surprise. I feel Wyatt smirk against my reddened lips.

The bed sinks down next to me, revealing a devilishly handsome Nik staring at me through his glazed eyes.

"We want to show you how good we can make you feel, doll." Wyatt whispers into my ear. Shivers run down my spine.

"Look at her already blushing." Jett teases.

I quickly throw my hands over my cheeks to shield them from six prying eyes.

Nik takes my hand from my cheek and kisses it, holding it to his lips for a moment longer than usual. I take in the sweet, loving gesture happily .

"Are you ready, love?" Nik asks, standing from my bed with an outstretched hand.

Where is all this coming from? I think to myself. I was asleep only a few minutes ago in Wyatt's arms and now I'm being lead somewhere else with promises to 'make me feel good'. Does that mean sex?

"What are we doing?" I aimlessly ask anyone who's listening.

Jett smirks, "we are going to give you a present", he says as he flips his blond hair back out of his face.

I gasp, "a present?" A large smile stretches across my face.

Nik hums with an almost amused tone; which makes me doubt there is any presents at all.

While holding Nik's hand down the winding hallways of this enormous mansion, we stop in front of a black door. The only black door I've seen in this whole house.

Nik swings the door open to reveal a huge room with the biggest bed I've ever seen. The bed is dressed in black with beams coming from the frame that square up at the top with a sheer black fabric running down to the floor.

Hooks on the ceiling hold black bands that look like it's used for torture.

A few feet away, there is a very large black shelving unit carrying all sorts of things. Oddly shaped objects of all colors and sizes. I notice penis shaped items on the far left, making me quickly turn away and blush.

The only time I've ever seen a penis was in a health book. Health class in a room full of other girls was the first time I've ever seen anything sexual...weird.

"Don't be shy, baby." Jett says from somewhere behind me.

I turn to face him already sitting on the bed, watching me explore the room.

"Pick up something you want to know more about, then we will show you how good if feels." Nik lets go of my hand and steps back from me, giving me space to get anything I want.

I nod and look around. How the heck am I supposed to pick one thing out of all of this?

I purposely pass all the things that look like they could be painful, and end up picking out the smallest, prettiest looking object on the shelf.

A red object about the size of half my hand. The shape of the rose is inviting and it makes me feel like its a safe option.

My small, shaky hand begins to hand it to Jett, before my mind tells me that Wyatt would probably be the safest person to give it to. So I turn to Wyatt and place the rose shaped object in his hand.

I hear Jett and Nik chuckle, but I ignore it and keep my eyes on Wyatt as he gets his ego boost.

"That's called a rose, love." Nik informs me of what I've put in Wyatt's hand.

"What is it used for?" I ask them all.

"It's easier to show you, baby." Jett says, smirking on the bed.

Show me, daddy. The voice in the back of my head says seductively, ignoring all the fear inside me.

A gust of wind pushes through my hair, two arms wrap around me from behind.

"Let us show you, love." Nik's voice rasps in my ear deeply.

My skin shivers from his voice hitting my brain in all the best places.

My head absentmindedly nods in agreement.

Nik's hands slowly inch towards the hem of my pajama shorts. His fingers slip past the hem and he gently brushes the tips of his fingers against the soft skin on my hip. His fingers so close to such a delicate spot cause me to bite my lip to conceal the strange feeling of excitement coursing through me.

Jett and Wyatt eye the shorts that are gradually slipping from my hips.

Why does this not feel awkward?

"Do you remember your safe word, love?" Nik whispers in my ear, making jolts of electricity jolt through my lower stomach.

"Yes, sir." I force out, wanting to feel more than just his fingers brushing against me.

Warm air hits my legs as the shorts I was wearing plops to the floor. While only left in my T-shirt and panties, I still have no feelings of anxiety. It feels...natural.

"My my, baby. You're naughtier than I thought," Jett points to my hip, "when did you get that?"

I look down to where he's pointing and notice the small dragonfly tattoo that horribly healed, remembering the story behind it.

I laugh at myself, "one of the girls I was in the group home with got pretty close with me before she got adopted. One night when we were sixteen, we decided to give each other stick and poke tattoos. She chickened out but she gave me this dragonfly."

I examine the small dragonfly, noticing all the parts where the ink didn't stick and the wonky line work. I'd do it all over again, Brexley.

Jett kneels in front of me and kisses the tattoo softly, making my insides melt. My legs are becoming weaker by every new touch.

Before a new thought can form, I'm tossed onto the oversized bed next to Wyatt.

"Use your safe word if you want me to stop, love." Nik says as he climbs on the bed in front of me.

I nod as Jett sits on the other side of me and Wyatt, placing me in the middle and Nik in front of us.

"You look beautiful with your legs spread like that, doll." Wyatt says, kissing the side of my head.

I would've been beat for my legs being this spread open in the group home. How long have I been laying like this?

As soon as I begin to close my legs, Nik stops them. He spreads my legs to where the sides of my knees are touching the blanket.

He runs his finger up the inside of my thigh to the bottom hem of my white panties. My lungs suck in air then keeps me from exhaling to prepare for whatever crazy thing is about to happen.

"Breathe, baby. He's going to make you feel amazing." Jett whispers lowly.

My lungs immediately obey his command. As I exhale, my panties rip off of my body. Cool air hits my nether regions which make me feel slightly more exposed.

"So fucking beautiful." I hear Nik murmur before sliding his finger in between my lips.

I gasp at the new found feeling.

"Look at her, Wyatt. Her eyes are already rolling back." Jett teases. Wyatt chuckles as he lifts my shirt, exposing my hardened nipples.

My hands have a mind of their own as they go to cover the few stretchmarks that stand out to only have my hand swatted away by Nik.

"It's okay, doll. You're perfect the way you are. We love your body, including the things you don't like about it."

If it weren't for Nik sliding his finger over an extremely sensitive area, I'd be cooing over how cute Wyatt is.

"Shit, she's already soaking." Nik hums in approval.

Jett growls and attacks my neck, giving me sloppy, wet kisses.

"Okay, love. This toy will go right," he pokes, "here."

My legs shutter together at the spot he touched.

Is it supposed to feel like this?

The rose begins to buzz. Adrenaline shoots through my body as it's placed on my sensitive bundle of nerves, causing me to tightly grip the black blankets under me.

When did Wyatt give it to Nik? Nik will totally abuse this power.

"Fuck..." Jett groans with his hands climbing up my tense body.

Wyatt's fingers grip my right nipple softly, adding pressure every few seconds. My eyes flutter closed from the intense feeling of bliss coursing through me.

It feels as if I were climbing up a long mountain and I'm the most fit person in the world. Going upwards without losing a breath, with ease.

The rose toy sucks in and out my nub with intense vibrations, making me a moaning mess in front of all three men.

"Best reaction I've ever seen. You're so sensitive, baby." Jett whispers into my neck.

My head tilts back in pleasure, inviting all the feelings of climbing this mountain.

"You're about to cum, love. I can see your pussy quivering." Nik comments.

A pit of elation burrows in my lower stomach. Something I've never felt before but now that I have felt it, I must feel it a lot more often. This is a pure feeling of satisfaction.

A long, loud stream of moans force itself out of my mouth as whatever is inside me unravels.

"That's it, doll. Keep cumming." Wyatt coos, rubbing my skin.

As soon as the high begins to die down, my sensitivity rises. My legs convulse, shutting to get away from the pleasurable toy.

"Good girl." Jett says before kissing my lips softly.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

If you haven't seen the message I posted on my wall, I stopped smoking cigarettes last Monday! I didn't post because I was going through withdraws like anxiety, depression, and restlessness so I couldn't focus or sit still long enough to really do anything. But to make it up to you, I will be posting an extra chapter this week so expect two more updates for this week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 21.3K 59
*This is not your typical romance. My characters are deliciously wicked anD unrepentant. This book features very mature content that includes sex w...
1.3K 51 8
A dark romance, vividly grotesque, morally questionable, fate-defying, vampirically induced tale of happily ever after. With a little bit of dark hum...
58.9K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
236K 3.9K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...