How Do I Tell You ||NamJin||...

By CLOUDVIIII

⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ ... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

Part 24

121 10 0
By CLOUDVIIII

€~*^*~€

Jin sat in the back seat and looked around in the car as they held him still.

"Where are you taking me?" Jin asked as he couldn't control his breathing.

"Somewhere Jin. Don't worry you'll be with me now!" She said as she looked behind the seat at Jin and smiled.

Jin looked around scared and nervous. At this point he didn't think Namjoon would be able to find him.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon told the cops everything and described the car that they were in and who took Jin. He told them exactly everything that occurred and that they even slashed the left side of Namjoon's tires to avoid him from even following him if he wanted too.

The police then cleaned up the place and closed it off. They told Namjoon to leave his house to investigate the scene and he nodded and grabbed his belongings. Jung Hoseok made it there on time and honked the horn for Namjoon.

"Don't worry that's my friend Jung Hoseok, he came to pick me up." The police nodded and let them go off their own ways.

"Namjoon... so your telling me that Ms.SHIN! Kidnapped Jin?!" Hoseok asked as he drove on the road.

"Yes! She had like five other guys there! I don't know where they took him!. I need to get him back." Namjoon said as he crossed his arms and his leg was shaking a bit.

"Namjoon.." Hoseok couldn't think of anything to say. "We have to trust the police on this one okay? They'll find him and arrest whoever took him."

"I'm with you Hoseok.. I just.. we wanted to tell you and Jimin, also Taehyung that we were together..." Namjoon said.

Jung Hoseok immediately stopped on the breaks and Namjoon flew foward. "Huh?!! Y'all are?!!"

Namjoon checked his head and looked over and Hoseok. "Hey! You can't just stop in the middle of the road!"

"Sorry! Sorry it was unexpected." Hoseok said as he continued to drive to his house.

"Anyways, yes we were going to tell you but we wanted to wait a little bit to." Namjoon admitted as he sat back.

"Wow so like he's the love of your life and he got snatched just like that?!" Hoseok yelled.

"Yes...." Namjoon said as he crossed his arms.

"Namjoon don't stress over it okay... they'll find him." Hoseok said as he was close to the house getting ready to pull in.

                            €~*^*~€

Jin and the others arrived to the place and and they put him tied ropes onto his hand and had him sit on a chair. Jin looked down and began to sniff a little letting his tears run down his face. He figured that he was helpless at this point and had many questions to ask Ms.Shin. Jin had really missed Namjoon and wanted to go back home with him where everything was normal. Ms. Shin dismissed the boys and closed the door behind her.

"Jin~ how are you holding up?" She asked.

"Why did you bring me here... what do you want from me." Jin asked as he cried softly.

She walked towards Jin and patted his head. "Jinnie.. I've missed you so much, I couldn't just let you leave like that.."

"You didn't answer my question.." Jin said.

"I don't really need to, it's my choice!" Ms.Shin said.

She than lifted up his chin and Jin didn't bother to look at Ms.Shin.

"Jinnie I know your crying, this is for the best!" She told him.

"No...no it's not! Why didn't you just leave us alone." Jin muttered.

"What do you mean?" Ms.Shin replied.

"I...." Jin then became silent and looked down.

Ms.Shin looked at Jin and kneeled down to see his face. "Go on finish the sentence." She said in a low tone.

"It's nothing you really need to know." Jin said as he looked at her and sniffed.

"Jinnnnie...." Ms.Shin then wiped the tears on his face.

"Leave me alone Ms.Shin." Jin muttered.

She then forced his hand to fave him and she looked him in his eyes. "Jin.. look at me."

Jin listened to her and looked at her trying to control his breathing.

"That's it, I can finally see your face fully." Ms.Shin said. "You're so beautiful Jin."

"Like a fully bloomed rose." She added as she than kissed his cheek.

Jin wasn't amused at all and he moved his face quickly. "Don't touch me." Jin said as he looked down.

"Hm.. fine." She let go on Jin and left the room.

All Jin could do was sit there and look around, the room, it was a little room and it had a couple lights in there. "Namjoon.... Where did you go.. please come back."

€~*^*~€

Namjoon sat at in the house and he folded his arms and sighed.

"Are you hungry or anything..?" Hoseok asked.

"No thank you. Hoseok.. I'm fine." He said as he looked down staring at his legs.

"Oh... okay. Would you like be left alone?" He asked.

"Yes. Only for a while." Namjoon asked.

Hoseok then got him some water and then went inside his room.

Namjoon thought that he didn't have the time to cry so he than did some research and went on his phone to go into Jin's instagram. He scrolled through some of the pictures and saw one with Ms.Shin in one of them smiling. "What happened to her..." Namjoon asked himself.

"Ah.... Jin please be okay." Namjoon said.

Namjoon then got a call from the police and he answered the phone quickly.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered.

"Mr. Namjoon, we've found the fingerprints of the people who were involved in this, you were clear that it was five boys right?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Namjoon responded. "Do you have a possible location?"

"Yes, we'll get to her house since we already have her information then investigate furthermore there." They told him.

"Okay... thank you." Namjoon said as he than hung up.

Namjoon stretched his body and he got up to get himself some water. As he got up he then heard a knock on the door and opened it.

"Namjoon!!" Jimin yelled as he gave him a hug worried for him.

"I was so scared! Is he okay! Where did that b* take him!!! Tell me!" Taehyung covered Jimin's mouth and hugged Jin from behind.

"Jimin!! Calm down the cops are dealing with it." Taehyung said.

"Yeah I.. just got a call from them." Namjoon said. As he let them in and closed the door locking it.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the couch waiting for Namjoon to sit down.

"How did this happen?! We'll I know a little bit of the story but why would she do that?! She should've never touched Jin!! I swear she's going to pay for that." Taehyung said in a deep voice.

"I KNEW she was FISHY I hate her too she- she gets on my nerves I swear I will—." Jimin then was interrupted my Taehyung again and TaeTae told him to breathe.

"I mean.. If you want to hear some good news we were.. going to tell you guys that we were together." Namjoon said as he sat down on the floor.

"Huh?! Really!!! I knew it was going to happen." Taehyung replied.

Hoseok then walked in and saw everyone in the house. "Oh hello you too! I see you've heard about the incident."

"Yes!!" Jimin yelled as he picked up the pillow hugging it tightly.

"What did you guys do for it to even start?" Taehyung asked.

"Well...." Namjoon then began to talk about how the day started and how it ended.

€~*^*~€

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 110 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...
44.7K 2.7K 35
"Be mine." It was never her intention to fall in love again after the agonizing heartbreak she had endured. That was until someone with a smile equi...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
2K 130 19
"Hobi I can't do what you guys ask I'm sorry." "Yes you can." "No" "It's just one song and it's the last one. We wouldn't be asking you if we didn't...