ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄κœ±κœ±α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ

By Richaa_Sharma

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•˜π•šπ•£π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•šπ•€ π•‘π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•–... More

prologue
character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Avni's birthday
Avneil's engagement
wedding rituals
Avneil's wedding
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
New Character
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
A little clarity on Avneil's character
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Avneil's 1st holi
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Avneil's honeymoon - 1
Avneil's honeymoon - ll
Avneil's anniversary - 1
Avneil's anniversary - ll
Avneil's anniversary - lll
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chaptet 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
Reviews
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130

chapter 76

1.2K 143 66
By Richaa_Sharma

Avni - Neil I said I don't want to divorce you aur naa hi main tumse alag hona chahti hu....
You are misunderstanding my point... I want to go to Mehta House for a few days...
I just want a few days break from you...

Neil - And you won't get it...you won't get a break from me

Avni gets shocked.... Neil moves towards her and Avni starts taking her steps back seeing him like this...

Avni's head hits against the wall and Neil imprisons her between himself and the wall... Avni gulped and Neil speaks

Neil - You said n, you are my obsession and I want to keep you imprisoned...

Avni looks at his face and see there is a smile on his face... Neil smiles and says

Neil - So my dear wifey, Now the same thing will happen that I never wanted to do...
from today and now onwards you will not go out of this house anymore......nowhere means nowhere.....

Avni gets shocked hearing this from him...and neil smiles....

Avni - What do you mean

Neil - I mean, after today without my consent and without me you will never go out of this house...
You think my love is obsession, so now you will see the extent of my obsession...
You will see what I can do to keep you with me...

Avni sees him and says

Avni - tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte, You can't stop me for everything like that every time...
I will go to Mehta House whether you want it or not..

saying this she try to push him back But Neil imprisons her firmly between himself and the wall....There is only one inch gap between the two....

Neil placed his hand on her cheek and slightly caresses her skin with his thumb...Avni sees him and Neil speaks

Neil - my dear wifey I can do whatever I want with you... and don't forget now you are only in my possession..
Now, only I have the right on you....

He said cupping her face in his hand and looks into her eyes....

On the other hand Bebe and Shweta come back home... and as soon as Shweta learns that Neil Avni is at home,
She comes towards their room to give them the prasad which she brought from the temple.

And as Shweta comes near their room she gets slightly shocked to see the door of their room open and seeing Avneil together like this.....

She sees that Neil is standing in front of Avni... And looking from behind, the positions of both seem very intimate...
she widens her eyes slightly and misunderstood the situation and that's why she doesn't disturb them by thinking of some other thing And she thinks that she always enters their room at the wrong time.... and thinking all this she smiles and leaves from there thinking that this time she will not ruin their private moment...and later she gave then prasad.

There, as soon as Shweta leaves from there...
Here Avni sees Neil angrily and pushes him with all her strength, due to which Neil stumbles back....

Avni - dur raho mujh se, I can't believe you are the same Neil whom I have loved.... I hate you, I just hate you....( she said crying )

She really can't believe that in front of her is the same Neil whom she loves...
Her Neil was a perfect person who loved her, respected her, who never forced her to do anything, no matter how angry he was.....Then why is he behaving like this today... today he has openly said what he wants..He only wants her because he considers her to be his possession.

She doesn't hate him but doesn't know how these words got out of her mouth for him... she can't figure out how to deal with Neil at the moment..
She is feeling trapped.... Whatever Neil said today, Avni had no idea that she would ever see him like this, Where Neil will not care about her feelings and will show his right on her like this....

At the same time, Neil hears this hate word from Avni's mouth and time stops for him...
he had an idea that maybe Avni doesn't love him anymore but she can't hate him... No, he can't tolerate her hatred....

Neil again comes close to her and takes her face in his hand and unknowingly he cupped her face tightly

Avni looks at him with teary eyes

Neil - How can you hate me... I know you don't feel love for me now, but hate..?
No you can't hate me.. you know n how much i love you.. you are my life....How can my life hate me..

Avni sees him and now Neil also had tears in his eyes and he speaks

Neil - I will die wifey if you say again that you hate me... ( He says this pressing her face in his hand and looking into her eyes)

Avni gets shocked to hear this word from his mouth and now somewhere, she is not in a condition to tolerate all this...she's tired from all this..
so she speaks

Avni - Please leave me, I feel suffocated with you

Neil - How can you feel suffocated with me when you know you are my comfort..
you are my comfort...I feel peace with you.... (saying this he hugs her tightly...)

And today Avni feels suffocated by Neil's hug and not peace, which she always felt earlier from Neil's hug...

Later

Shweta calls Avni for some important work due to which Neil leaves Avni and Avni walks out of the room without wasting time....

Avni composes herself well before going to Shweta and then she spends time with Shweta and Bebe....as much as she can
And As soon as Avni has come out of the room, she is trying her best not to get close to Neil in any way... she's avoiding going infront of him

Later

At Night

It's time for their dinner.

When Avni sees that Neil is sitting with Prakash in the hall, she goes back to the room....

Everyone sits at the dinner table where Avni is missing...

Shweta - ye Avni Kahan hai...

Neil - mom room me hogi, main bula Kar aata hu use

Shweta - nahi, tu ruk main jaati hu

Neil listens to this talk of Shweta and thinks something but does not say anything....

There, in the room

Avni is crying sitting on the bed and remembers everything that happened since this afternoon, How did Neil behave in the restaurant and then what did he do after coming home...
And then how he became completely normal in front of the family as if nothing had happened.....

She keeps thinking about all this when she feels the door of her room opening..
And there she is mildly shocked to see Shweta at the door and she quickly wipes away her tears...

But it was too late for her, Shweta already sees her tears and she gets worried for Avni why she is crying sitting here alone like this.

Shweta comes to Avni on the bed and sits in front of her...

Shweta - bachcha, kya hua ? Tum roo kyon rahi ho aise....( she said slightly holding her chin )

Avni looks at Shweta but nothing is coming out of her mouth...
Avni can't tell anything to Shweta or anyone else even if she wants to, otherwise everyone will get upset which she don't want...
That's why she speaks...

Avni - main roo nahi rahi maa, main theek hu...( Avni speaks in a weeping voice... even though she is able to hide her tears in front of Shweta, her emotions are reflected in her voice)

Shweta - ab mujh se jhoot bologi, tumhe kya lagta hai maine tumhare aanshu nahi dekhe...

Avni sees her

Shweta - ab jaldi se bta kya hua hai, Neil ne kuch kiya hai yaa usne kuch bola hai tumhe ?

Avni sees Shweta and she thinks something...

On the other side in the hall, everyone is waiting for Avni and Shweta....

Bebe - ye Shweta itna waqt kyon lga rahi hai, aur avni, Avni putter theek to hai....

Neil listens to this talk of Bebe and somewhere Neil gets scared thinking that what If Avni told Shweta everything about him then...
no he can't let that happen.. If this happens then Shweta will not think even for 2 minutes in sending Avni to Mehta House with her will..

Neil - bebe, main mom aur avni ko dekh kar aata hu...

Bebe - theek hai

Neil is about to get up from the chair but stops when he hears Shweta's voice.

Shweta - uski koi jrurt nahi hai Neil... humlog aa gye hai...

Neil looks at Shweta and then sees Avni who's looking very sad...he doesn't feel good seeing her like this, but he himself is compelled to behave like this with her...
He can't stay away from her and Avni wants to get away from him, which he won't let happen and he will do whatever he has to do to keep her close.

Shweta comes to the dinner table with Avni and then Avni courageously sits next to Neil.... Shweta sits next to Prakash...

Bebe - Avni putter tu theek hai ?

Avni - ji bebe main theek hu

Shweta sees Avni and Avni sees Shweta...

Bebe - accha ab sab khaana Khao..

Everyone starts having their dinner, Neil sees Avni who is just playing with the food on her plate.....

Shweta sees Avni like this and she speaks

Shweta - Neil mujhe tujh se kuch baat karni hai

Neil - haan mom boliye n

Shweta - kal subah tu Avni ko Mehta House chhodne jayega

Neil gets shocked to hear this and he sees Avni, he thinks that Avni has told everything to Shweta that's why Shweta is saying this...

While Bebe and Prakash hear Shweta's words and Bebe speaks

Bebe - Shweta aise achank se tu aisa kyon bol rahi hai... Avni putter wahan sab theek hai n ?

Avni looks at Bebe and Neil sees Avni... and Shweta answers Bebe

Shweta - bebe wahan sab theek hai, darasal baat ye hai ki..........

Flashback

Shweta - bachcha, kya hua ? Tum roo kyon rahi ho aise....( she said slightly holding her chin )

Avni looks at Shweta but nothing is coming out of her mouth...
Avni can't tell anything to Shweta or anyone else even if she wants to, otherwise everyone will get upset which she don't want....
That's why she speaks...

Avni - main roo nahi rahi maa, main theek hu...( Avni speaks in a weeping voice... even though she is able to hide her tears in front of Shweta, her emotions are reflected in her voice)

Shweta - ab mujh se jhoot bologi, tumhe kya lagta hai maine tumhare aanshu nahi dekhe...

Avni sees her

Shweta - ab jaldi se bta kya hua hai, Neil ne kuch kiya hai yaa usne kuch bola hai tumhe ?

Avni sees Shweta and she thinks something...
She thinks she can't tell Shweta about Neil but at least she can tell Shweta that she wants to go to Mehta House,
And once Shweta agrees then Neil cannot deny Shweta's decision that's why she speaks....

Avni - maa main theek hu, aur neil ne kuch nahi kiya hai aur naa hi usne mujhe kuch bola hai

Shweta - fir bacha, ye aansu kyon

Avni bites her lips and says

Avni - maa, mujhe mom aur dad ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai aur main kuch dino ke liye unke paas jaana chahti hu

Shweta hears this and says

Shweta - bas itni si baat, uske liye meri bachi ne apne itne kimti mooti waste kar diye..

Avni sees her with teary-eyed

Shweta wipes Avni's tears and kisses her forehead...

Shweta - ab bilkul rona band Karo aur chalo sabke saath dinner karo, main Neil ko bolungi wo kal tumhe Mehta House chhod dega, khush ?

Avni smiles lightly after hearing this and hugs Shweta and then both come downstairs.

Flashback End.

Shweta - bebe wahan sab theek hai, dar-asal baat ye hai ki avni ka bahut man hai wahan jaane ka aur woh kuch din wahan rehna chahti hai

Neil listens to Shweta's words and holds the spoon tightly in his hand....

Bebe - accha fir ye to achhi baat hai.. Lekin Avni putter tu jaldi wapas aa jana kyonki tere bina humara bhi man nahi lagta hai, ok ?

Avni shakes her head in OK and Shweta speaks

Shweta - Neil tu kal Avni ko Mehta House chhod dega n, hume pta hai iss baat se tujhe hi sabse jyada problem hone waali hai...( She speaks to him with a teasing smile)

Neil sees her but then Shweta says

Shweta - par Neil, Avni apne parents ko chhod humare is ghar me aayi hai jahan ye hume apne parents se km nahi maanti...
Par avni ka man neela aur Ashish bhai saheb ke saath rehne ka bhi karta hoga...
avni bahut Kam apni aisi khawaish kehti hai hum sab se, isiliye ye tere saath saath hum sab ki responsibility hai ki hum Avni ki har khawaish puri kare....

Avni hears Shweta's words and becomes emotional...
She considers herself very lucky to have Shweta as her another mother.
Shweta loves her very much..She gets worried as soon as a tear falls from her eyes and once she says, she fulfills her every wish...

Bebe - tillu Shweta ekdam sahi baat keh rahi hai

Prakash - bilkul bebe aaj to main bhi Shweta ji ki baat se agree karta hu par Avni beta jaldi wapas aa jana apne papa ke paas, ok

Avni nods ok and Prakash smiles

Neil listens to everyone and takes a deep breath and speaks..

Neil - don't worry mom, main Avni ko kal Mehta House chhod dunga....
Are you all happy now?

Everyone smiles and Avni is shocked to hear this from Neil's mouth. She can't believe that Neil agreed so easily....

Then everyone has their dinner with some of their family conversations.

Later

Neil, sitting in the room, waits for Avni...

After dinner, Avni went straight to bebe room with Bebe saying that she wants to spend time with Bebe....But Neil knows all this is her excuse to stay away from him

Neil, sees the time that it is 12 o'clock in the night... He can't wait any longer and he comes straight out of the room and goes to Bebe's room....

He comes to Bebe's room and sees that Bebe is reciting some devotional knowledge book to Avni and Avni is sitting quietly next to her....

Bebe glances at Neil and she speaks

Bebe - tillu tu yehan ?

Avni looks at Neil but then turns her gaze from him and looks down... Neil looks at Avni and then speaks to Bebe...

Neil - bebe aap abhi tak jag rahe ho ?

Bebe smiles and speaks

Bebe - haan, Avni putter se baat karte time ka pta hi nahi chala, aur fir avni ne bola ki main use ye kitaab padh kar sunaun....( She speaks while showing Neil the book in her hand )

Neil - par bebe, aise me to aapki health kharab ho jayegi, kaafi der ho chuki hai aapko sona chahiye... Avni aapse ye kitaab kal bhi to sun sakti hai

Bebe - kal to meri bachi mujhe chhod kar jaa rahi hai.....

Avni hears of Bebe and sees Neil who is already watching her, Avni quickly turns her gaze away.

Neil - fir bhi bebe ab aapko soo jaana chahiye Aur waise bhi mujhe bhi to apni wifey ke saath thoda waqt milna chahiye n, kal to wo mujhe bhi chhod kar jaa rahi hai....

Avni listens to Neil's words and bites her lip, it is not easy for her to be away from Neil but now it seems difficult for her to stay with him...

Wherein Bebe listens to Neil's words and speaks

Bebe - to tu aisa bol n ab tujhe Avni ke saath waqt bitaana hai... isiliye chahta hai ki teri ye buddhi dadi soo jaaye

Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - aisa to bilkul nahi hai bebe, aur Buddhe ho aapke dusman, aap to meri miss world hai

Bebe smiles on hearing this and says

Bebe - accha chal ab apni biwi ko le jaa saath me, aur makhan thoda km lga

Neil smiles

Bebe - Avni putter jaa, wakai me raat bahut ho gyi hai, tum dono jao aur rest karo...

Avni gets little scared to hear this from Bebe, she knows that Neil is as calm as he looks right now, he is as angry from inside now...
He didn't say anything in front of the family on her decision to go to Mehta House but now she is scared to be alone in the room with him..

But then she wishes Bebe good night and gets down from Bebe's bed.... Avni goes close to Neil at the door and Neil gestures her to walk ahead him...

Avni walks ahead and Neil follows her....

To be continued.......

Precap :-

Neela Maa receives a phone call and is shocked to hear from the other side.

Neil - maine kaha tha n tum khud mere paas aaogi

Avni sees him angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* β€’No copying or stealing this storyβ€’ This Book was previously Titled...
12.6K 777 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
16.2K 1.8K 9
Peek inside to know the story.
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!πŸ€— After...