Dear Draco (Draco Malfoyxread...

By aimilia14

Y/n Weasley is Ron's twin sister, and they are about to start a new adventure in their third year of Hogwarts... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61

Part 14

234 10 0
By aimilia14

We were walking into the bleachers trying to find our seats and next to me was Cedric while we were walking !!!!

Cedric: Can I borrow the book you were reading ??

Y/n: Yeah, why not!!!

I said, and I opened my bag and I gave him my book 

Cedric: Do you bring books everywhere you go???

He laughed and I just smiled at him 

Y/n: Yeah, in case I will be bored or something

Ron: Yeah because my sister is a nerd !!!

Y/n: Very funny Ronald

I said and hit his on the shoulder

Ron:Ouch!!! Hey dad, how far up are we ???

He said and a familiar annoying voice interrupt him 

Lucius: Let's put it this way if it rains you will be the first to know 

Next to him was Draco!!! He had gotten taller over the summer and more handsome than he was before!!! Wait what the hell I am thinking !!! He isn't handsome, he is a horrible git !!! He was glaring at Cedric, who was next to me with my book!!! Then Cedric wrote something in my book, and he gave it back to me while whispering in my ear:

Cedric: The long hair freak with his blond puppy

He said, and I just laughed, and Draco was looking at us and especially looking with disgust at Cedric for some reason !!! My dad was glaring at the Malfoys and when Lucius started walking, Malfoy junior followed !!!

Draco: Father and I are at the ministry seats with a personal invitation by Cornelius Fudg himself !!!!

Then his father hit him with his wand !!!

Lucius: Don't boost Draco!!! There is no need with these people!!!

I just rolled my eyes at his words and put my book in my bag !!! When we went to walk away, he almost hit Harry's hand with the sharp teeth of the snake his wand has, but instead he caught his jacket!!

Lucius: Enjoy yourself while you can Potter

He said, and I took Harry's hand

Y/n: Come on Harry, they are not worth our time !!!

Draco: Listen to your little blood traitor girlfriend Potter

He said, and I just glared at him, and he proudly smirked!!!

Y/n: Piss off Malfoy

I said and we continued walking !!! 

Draco: See you at the school Weasley

He said and I ignored him!!! When we arrived at the top, we literally had the best seats at the bleachers because you could see the whole game in the perfect view !!! Then the Irish flew above our heads with their brooms, and they flew to the sky and a huge firework made their mascot to the sky dancing, and it was incredible !!! The whole stadium started yelling ''Irish''!!! And then the Bulgarians arrived with the well-known Victor Krum in their team, who is literally the best seeker in the whole world!!! Then in the bleachers was Victor's huge picture !!! Then Cornelius Fudg started speaking!!!

Cornelius: Good Evening, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each one of you to the final of the 422 Quidditch World Cup and the match begins !!!

When the match finished we turned back to our tent and I was casually sitting in the bunk reading my book while the others were sitting in the living room and Hermione came and sat next to me !!!

Hermione: Draco didn't seem to like it when Cedric was flirting with you and whispering in your ear !!! He was one step before he would commit his murder !!!

Y/n: What are you talking about??? I didn't notice something like that !!! I noticed a Malfoy being himself, I mean an asshole !!!

I said, and she was looking at the notes Cedric did on my book !!!

Hermione: You let a boy vandalize a book of yours??? Y/n are you feeling good???

She said checking if I have fever with her hand on my forehead

Y/n: He didn't vandalize my book, he just wrote his thoughts about some things it says!!!

Hermione: Okay, whatever you say !!

She said and stood up smiling !!! After a while, my dad entered the tent and stopped whatever they were doing, and I stood up curious to see what is going on because I saw him being in panic !!!

Arthur: It's not the Irish!!! We better get out of here!!NOW

He said, and I ran and took my thing !!! We got outside and everyone was running and screaming, and I looked at them in horror!!! I could see fire almost everywhere when we all got out, Ron had his arm protectively around me !!!

Arthur: Get back to the portkey everyone!! Ron protect Y/n she is your responsibility and Fred, and George protect Ginny !!! Everyone, stick together !!!

We all started running and trying to get through the crowd !!! Ron had his arm around me, and he was checking every second by looking at me to see that I am still with him!!! While we were running, I heard Hermione yelling Harry's name and when I turned to her, Harry wasn't with us anymore !!!

Y/n: Where is Harry???

Hermione: I don't know!!! I lost him!!!

We continued running and when we arrived at the hill everyone was there except Harry !!!

Y/n: Dad, we have to go and find him

Arthur: You are right, but you won't go in there it's dangerous death-eaters will be everywhere !!!

Y/n: I will go with Ron and Hermione please dad !!!

My dad didn't agree, but when Cedric said he will come with us, he eventually agreed !!!! We were looking for Harry everywhere, screaming his name but nothing, and I was soo worried about my best friend !!! But then in the sky the dark mark appeared, and I looked at it with horror!!!

Y/n: Hey guys, isn't that the-

Cedric: Dark mark !!!

Cedric cut me and I looked at him in horror !!!

Cedric: We have to be quick 

He said and we continued looking !!! After a while we found him and I went and hugged him with Hermione !!!

Y/n: Thank god you are okay!!!

Ron: We have been looking for you for ages

Harry: What is that??

He asked, looking at the sky, and he touched his forehead in pain !! Then some people from the ministry appeared behind us and threw at us ''Stupefy'' why we fell to the ground to avoid it and Ron hugged me to protect me !!!

Artur: STOPPPP THAT'S MY SON AND MY DAUGHTER

Dad said and came running at us !!! 

Arthur: Guys, are you okay???

Dad said, and he hugged me and Ron !!!! Cornelius came and pointed his wand at us 

Cornelius: Who did this??? You are discovered at the scene of the crime !!!

Harry: Crime???

Arthur: They are just kids

Harry: What crime???

Y/n: It's the dark mark, Harry!!! His mark!!

I whispered at him while looking at the sky

Harry: Voldemort??? Those people in the masks tonight are his army ???

And we all nodded at his words!!!

Arthur: Yeah, Death eaters

Cornelius: Follow me 

They went to leave, but Harry stopped them

Harry: There was a man before he went there!!!

He said while showing with his finger, and they went in that direction !!!

Hello guys, how are you all doing??? I am awful because on Monday I have a tutoring lesson in math, and I am really bored going, but I have to!!! I hope you all have an amazing day !!!

See you soon,

Emily<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 87.1K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
1.3M 33.3K 41
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 Kiara Malfoy, twin sister of Draco Malfoy, was a Malfoy but, unlike any other. From her birth, she was expected to follow the expectation...
402K 11.7K 49
(Book Trailer First Chapter) Clara struggled through a summer with the Weasley's, doing her best to recover from her ordeals at the hands of Umbridge...
73.9K 1.2K 43
Fiona Wesley, is Ginny Weasley's twin sister, nobody has ever heard of her, until she goes to Hogwarts. Fiona gets bullied because her parents (Molly...