Part 38

When we came back from Christmas break, I was so excited to see Draco again, so the first thing I did when I entered the train was to look for where he was, and I found him sitting with Pansy and Blaise, and she was all over him !!! She had her hand on his leg and her head on his shoulder !!!! I wanted to go and punched her so bad, but then Neville got my attention when he came and hugged him and I hugged him back !!!

Neville: I missed you 

Y/n: I missed you too !!! So tell me how was your holiday ?

Neville: It was great, and I learned what happened to your dad and I hope he is fine !!!

Y/n: Yeah, he is great !!! If it wasn't for Harry, then he wouldn't be here !!! 

I said and looked at Draco, but he wasn't looking at us, but he was laughing with Pansy of all people !!! He seemed to be too comfortable with her, I want to go and kill her so bad !!! I sighed and turned to my cabin !!! At the dinner I was just looking on my plate, and I was looking at Draco who didn't even looked at me once !!! What happened? Was he mad at me or something ? I ignored him, but Ginny who was sitting next to me noticed my behaviour and rubbed my back gently!!!

Ginny: Hey, are you feeling, okay?

I looked one last time at Draco who was too busy talking with Pugface and Ginny saw them too!!! She looked at Hermione, who was already looking at us with her worried look, but Ginny nodded at Draco's direction, and she seemed to realize!!!

Y/n: I need fresh air

Ginny: Do you want us to come?

Y/n: No, I am fine

I said while standing up and went to an empty courtyard looking up in the moon and enjoying the quiet !!! The moon was so beautiful and staring at it, I was about to forget what had happened, but someone had to destroy my piece !!! It was Draco and Pansy walking out of the Great Hall laughing when Pansy saw me sitting, and they came to me !!!

Pansy: Aww, look at that sad face !!! Did your boyfriend dump you ? Oh, wait, you don't have one !!! Only girls like me are lucky!!!

She said while looking at Draco, who was just looking at me !!!

Y/n:What?

Pansy: Draco and I are dating 

Wait what? Someone, please punch me in my face to wake up from this horrible nightmare !!! What the hell was happening? I felt my heart drop!!! There is no why that they're something worse than the nightmare I was seeing right now !!!

Y/n: Well at least I have plenty of boys who are asking me out and not only one boyfriend who I am pretty sure is going to dump you in a week!!!

I said and left with tears in my eyes, and then I heard footsteps behind me !!!

Draco: Wait, how many exactly had asked you out? Names, please!!! I would love to have a talk with them!!!

He yelled, and I turned to look at him!!!

Y/n: Really Draco? I am the one who must ask the questions!!! Why the hell are you dating Parkinson when we are together?

Draco: Y/n please let me explain 

He said and put his hand on my cheek, but I threw it away 

Y/n: Don't touch me, just talk

He sighed 

Draco: My father learned that you and I were a thing from Umbridge since she saw us kissing the other day and threaten to make Fudge fire your dad if I didn't break up with you or even put in danger your family !!! So I lied to him that I will and for him to believe me and leave you alone, I decided to date Parkinson just to protect you !!! I wouldn't bare the thought of you get hurt so that's why I didn't even look at you today, and I am so sorry if I hurt you, but I didn't want to !!!

He said with tears in his eyes and I hugged him tight while crying on his chest and he hugged me back !!!

Y/n: You don't have to be sorry about anything !!! Thank you so much, Draco!!!

Draco: I love you so much, Y/n!!! You can't imagine how much 

Y/n: I love you too

I said and he kissed me !!! When I pulled away, I looked at his eyes while my forehead was against his !!!

Y/n: Just don't do anything with her when I am watching because I will vomit 

Draco: Why not? I love when you are jealous !!! You were looking at her like you were ready to murder her!!!

Y/n: Believe me, I was

I said, and we laughed, and then we walked to the empty castle holding hands !!!

Draco: Okay, but how many guys had asked you out?

Y/n: That's a secret 

I said, and I kissed him, and then I took something out of my pocket !!!

Y/n: I think I own you this 

I said and gave me the Polaroid picture my mom took with me and Mr Whiteman!!!  I asked her to do it after the snowball !!! I gave him in the picture, and he smiled !!!

Draco: I love it !!!

Y/n: This is Mr Whiteman!!! Ginny and I made him in Christmas day 

I said and showed him the snowman !!!

Draco: Mr Whiteman, really?

Y/n: It's because he is white, and he was taller than us !!! 

He laughed and stared at the picture for a few more seconds before he put it in his pocket!!!

Draco: I think I have something for you too!!!

He said and took a ring of his fingers and put it on mine 

Y/n: Oh Draco, you didn-

Draco:Shh!!! That's a small thing to remind you that you are mine 

Y/n: Thank you 

I said and I kissed him before I turn back to my common room