Part 27

I was at the train with my friends going back home from Summer !!! I was reading my book while my friends were talking with each other !!! This year was a real adventure, I can't wait to see what I am going to meet in the next one !!! We were about to arrive soon, and I decided to go and say goodbye to Neville because I won't be able to do later !!! I excused myself and started walking towards the cabins when I found Neville !!! He was apparently looking for me too, and we both hugged each other tight !!!

Y/n: I am going to miss you

Neville: Yeah same 

He said and the looked at him and smiled!!!

Y/n: Be safe, okay?

He nodded, and then we hugged one last time and I turned back to my friends !!! While I was walking back I bumped into someone and when I looked up I met Draco's beautiful grey eyes, and he smirked while he checked if the hallway we were was empty !!! 

Draco:Where do you think you are going, missy?

He said and I hugged him 

Y/n:Be safe okay?

Draco:If you told me four years ago that I will miss you, I would have laugh at your face !!! But I will, and you will take care of yourself too!!!

He said and put his hand on cheek while I nodded with a smile !!! I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and left to my friend's cabin!!! I sat down with a big smile on my face while I looked outside the beautiful scenery and my brother with Harry exchange weird looks while Hermione had a smirk of success on her face and when I looked at her, we both laughed !!!

Ron: Why the hell are you both laughing?

Y/n: Yeah, Hermione, why do we laugh?

Hermione: No idea 

She said and wiped her tears from laugher !!! I just looked outside the window because I knew that whatever is going to happen with Lord Voldemort back, I won't be alone !!! I have my family and my friends and with them around I am happy !!! Because the power of love is stronger than any kind of magic !!!

                                                                   ~End of 4th year~

Hello guys, 4th year has come to an end and I can't wait to write the next one !!! I start school on Monday, and I am kinda excited !!! But I hope you all have a wonderful day !!!

See you soon,

Emily<3