Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

way home?

273 20 0
By slvr_lxght

Isang relasyon na naman ang nasira nang tadhana... Tadhana na akala nila sang-ayon sa kanila...

Pero nagkakamali sila... Isang gabi, gitna nang gabi nang binitawan nila ang salitang...

"Mag hiwalay na tayo." Mga tono at boses nilang pagod na... Hindi sa isa't isa kung hindi sa sitwasyon nila.

"Hiwalayan mo yan ha!" Ferdinand yelled at Irene.

Her two siblings is on her side. "Dad..." Imee said feeling pity on her sister. "Nag mahal lang naman siya." She depended.

"Nag mahal? Imee! Nag mahal siya sa Araneta! Sa isang Araneta pa!" Ferdinand look at her first daughter.

"Ano lang ba?" Irene can't help but to answer, "Dad! Ano lang ba? Yan kasi ang hirap sa inyo. Lahat nang gusto niyo dapat masunod! Hanggang sa pag mamahal ba naman dad!?" She argue weakly.

Bongbong just looking at them, also having an idea what will happen if he continue pursue his love that also a part of Araneta.

"Sumasagot ka na sa akin... Yan ba yung tinuro niya?" Ferdinand angrily asked.

Irene take a deep breath... "Hindi ko naman napigilan... Hindi ko na napigilan... Kahit eto lang dad... Pag bigyan mo naman na ako sa gusto ko..." She said with tears on her eyes.

"Dad naman kasi hindi na bata si Irene, she already know what she is doing... She already know what's her heart beating." Imee said at his father once again.

"She know what she's doing?" Ferdinand copy what Imee said, "Aware siyang magkaiba ang Araneta! Aware siyang magkaaway ang pamilya natin! But she is still do... Keeping it for two years... Two years Imee!" Ferdinand said.

"Oh baka alam niyo?" He look at her children, they all look at each other.

"So alam niyo." Ferdinand said in a tone that he isn't asking anymore.

"Imee?" Ferdinand called out since they're not answering anymore.

"Dad..." Irene answered instead, "I tried to have a guts to tell you naman." She whispered quietly.

Ferdinand just nod in annoyance, he walk glare at the three before he walked out.

"Gregorio!" Don Luis shouted at him.

"Pati ba naman relationship ko dad papakialaman niyo!" Greggy yelled back at him.

"Hindi ka naming pinalaki nang ganyan Greggy ha!" Don Luis said at him.

"Hindi nga! Kasi hindi niyo naman talaga ako pinalaki... Kasi simula noong bata ako mas nag focus kayo sa trabaho niyo." Greggy answered him.

"Ginawa ko lahat nang gusto niyo dad! I pursue all you wanted... Pero dad sana naman wag mo na akong diktahan sa bagay na maski sa sarili ko hindi ko mapigilan!" Greggy added.

Don Luis staring at him, "You will going to United States... You can't change my mind anymore." He decided.

Greggy furrowed, "Wag mo naman akong paalisin nang Pinas dad..." Greggy begged.

"Kahit eto lang... Payagan mo na ako dad... Para sa akin... Para sa amin ni Irene..." He even knelt in front of him.

"As I said you can't change my mind. Makipag hiwalay ka. Pack all your things..." Don Luis left him.

Like how Don Luis planned, Greggy went to the State to pursue his studying business course.

Irene on the other hand, pursue an art and music class.

Being apart, did not give a reason to stop loving each other. They still do love and support each other. Even they ended up their relationship.

There are times that they both exchanging letters anonymously. Telling how they miss each other.

Greggy also find someone to help him moving up, a rebound stage, or just to flirt. But like he always think no one is better than Irene.

Greggy stopped on using someone to heal him. He started to gain his own self. Loving his own self. As well as Irene.

They already learned how to love their selves, but of course sometimes they also have a break down moments... And questioning again many what if's, that no one can answer as well as their selves.

"Pabalik ka na pala dito." Don Luis said to Greggy.

Greggy nod, "Oo... Masaya na ba kayo?" He asked bluntly.

Don Luis did not answer that. He do he is happy and of course supporting his only son but to build a relationship with a Marcos a thing that he can't accept.

Irene strolling at the clothes shop, she tried to not listen to the staffs gossiping but of course that's impossible to do.

"Mag iiba na ang manager natin ah." The one said.

"Oh? Bakit?" The other asked.

"Babalik na yung anak nang CEO natin... Narinig ko sabi nila yun daw mag hahawak dito." The girl whispered.

"Talaga?" The other can't believe what she's hearing.

Irene shyly approach them, "Hello miss... Can I asked when this necklace will have a stock again?" Irene showed a picture.

The two staff look at her, "Bukas pa po ma'am... Balik na lang po kayo." She answered Irene's question.

Irene nodded. The two murmuring about Marcos family since they are familiar at Irene.

She started to walk out, having a weakly step. "Hindi man lang nag hintay na makaalis ako bago pag chismisan pamilya ko." She hissed.

While walking around the streets, a car passed by that make her look at it.

Greggy is ready to observe at the business he will handle. He is in the car leaning his head at the window.

"Namalik mata lang siguro ako." Greggy said at his self. Closing his eyes and open it once again when Irene appear on his thoughts.

"Sinasabi ko sayo Greggy. Pag hindi mo nahawakan nang maayos tong trabaho mo. I don't know what I will do to you." He heard Don Luis said.

He seems fine, but he is still sad and depress inside.

At the next day. Greggy went to the shop. The first thing he saw is Irene.

The love of his life... Until now...

Irene also look at his direction, they stare for a minute.

"Shit... Siya nga..." Irene said to his self.

"Good morning ma'am." Greggy greeted her. He is trying not to run and hug her.

Irene lick her teeth, "Good morning." She said slowly.

"Good morning sir." The staffs greeted him.

He just show a smile... A smile that isn't really a happy smile.

Irene went home after that. Walking where she used to walk with Greggy when they're both still together.

Greggy park on the other side of the road. Watching her. "You still the same... You're still my dream." He said on his own.

Irene stopped in the middle. Looking out of nowhere, "Ang sakit pa rin pala." She said.

"Ngayon kaya?" Greggy asked his self, "What if ngayon kaya. Tanggap kaya kami?" He corrected.

Another day. Another day to push their selves that they're feeling good.

Greggy wrote a letter for Irene. But sadly the Marcoses move out into a new house.

Irene still pushing her own, living like she doesn't hear the other people shout on her. Being used on how the other treat her.

"Please lakad ka lang Irene." She courage herself but also being tired all of this.

"Come on you can do it." Irene sigh while walking away. Being aware at others eyes.

At that time. Greggy saw and heard it. "Irene!" He shouted.

Irene recognize his voice. But she continued to walk away.

Greggy run in to her, holding her arms to make her stop. The time Irene turn on his face.

"Let's go." Greggy said intertwining their hands.

Irene just let him be, being afraid and shy to decline about it.

Walking the old road they used to walk, being away from the people, being alone at their own.

"You can be sad... But don't forget to smile after." Greggy whispered.

That made them both stop walking, Irene look at him. SHe hug him before crying.

He caressed her back, "Uwi muna tayo." Greggy said.

"Huh?" Irene feel a little bit hesitant about it.

"Ako bahala." Greggy know what she wanted to say about.

They went to Greggy's condo. As soon as the door shut closed.

Irene hug him again. "I miss you Greggy..." She whispered on his chest.

"I also do. Sorry for taking a little bit long to find you again. But promise this time we will win against the destiny..." Greggy said at her.

They tell what they feels about, their tiredness. Their pain, scars, realization, and of course the what if's.

Greggy cupped her cheeks. "Don't cry now... I'm already back let's walk the hard road with me."

"Wag ka nang mawala..." Irene said at him.

"Hinding hindi na mahal ko." Greggy put their forehead close together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24K 56
just for fun
186K 12.3K 56
| COMPLETED | METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES YEAR 2051 Kaya mo bang lumaban para mabuhay? O magiging duwag ka hanggang sa mamatay? Kaya mo bang makatakas...
43.4K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
815K 30.4K 54
Status: UNDER REVISION Tahimik. Payapa. Walang gulo. Ganiyan maituturing ang buhay ni Niana Jillian "Naji" Alcayde; bantering with her older brother...