"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 32: You're Almost There
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me

136 15 1
By naadiabluejoseph

[Taehyung]

.

.

I know... I know... Things don't look too good where I stand eh. You ever heard the term: 'Spoilt rich-kid who gets whatever he wants'? Well, if you're thinking that about me, then you'd be right. So fucking right but I wish I could give it all away just to get back the love, trust and friendship I had with my best friend. Park Jimin. God! I messed things up so badly and now when I thought I had my life turned around, it still looked doubtful and this pained me more than you could imagine.

.

My life was like a dream. I grew up with servants, cooks, tutors and everything I wanted was right at my fingertips. I was never a child who boasted about what I had or looked down on anyone who was poorer than me but I knew I had a lot of enemies and persons who were jealous of my family and our wealth. I couldn't help the fact that I had it all while some had nothing. My parents were very generous people and would give scholarships to students who aced their academics but didn't have the money to further their studies. I was their spokesperson for all their campaigns. I'm a gorgeous guy and people responded to not only my wealth and connections but also to my beauty. I was humble about it at first but then a few people started following me on my social media accounts... Alright so it was an extremely large following and maybe that went to my head. I liked the attention. Being an only child it can get a bit lonely sometimes... ALRIGHT!!!! It got lonely a lot... OKAY!!! But that's when my parents thought that having a playmate would help me. So they introduced me to Travis Lawrence Palmer Jr.

.

Sheesh! That guy was totally disgusting. Deep down I felt I hated him but my hate caused me more damage than love ever could. Travis lived just like me: wealthy and spoilt but he flaunted it wherever and whenever he could. He always looked down on the lowly and would even deny some of his servants their free-time with his frequent tantrums. The Palmers were actually one of our influential neighbours. Mr. Palmer Snr. was very affluent not just in his business but also in investing into other small businesses all over Korea. His empire was as far as the East/Japan Sea, East/China Sea all the way to the Yellow Sea. My dad quickly became friends with him and learnt the ropes in the hotel and casino industries.

.

Unfortunately my dad got a little too much into the gambling part of it and my mother had to intervene so we wouldn't lose all of our money from my dad's addiction. He got help and is getting better now. That's why we only focus on the hotel franchise now. It's not bad. I mean, we don't make a bitch-load of money as before but with what we went through with my dad's addiction, my mother took over the accounts and made sure that he wouldn't be tempted again. My mom's a sweetheart: A 'Gentle Beast' as I often refer to her as. When she realised that my dad's gambling was taking him over, she immediately called a family meeting. I will never forget the way she had calmly talked to him.

.

Mom: You say you love me and our family but you keep doing this to us. Honestly, we can take it but what we can't bear to see is you spiraling downwards. We love you very much and that's why we had to have this intervention. We want you to get better. Don't be afraid or ashamed. We're all in in together and we can overcome this addiction.

.

My dad cried that day. He finally admitted to his abuse and agreed to my mother's suggestions. My mother's a strong individual. She's smart, wonderful and doesn't have a bad bone in her body. The only thing though, when she got angry not even The Incredible Hulk could match her. She grew up wealthy too unlike my dad who was a waiter in his early years. They met at her coming of age party when one of the haughty guests who was one of her suitors tried to embarrass my dad by purposely throwing down things for him to clean up. My dad was always a looker and when my mother began blushing whenever he came around, her very rich suitors didn't like it at all. When my mother realised what the guys were doing she literally put her foot down and mashed the life out of the guy's expensive Gucci Oxfords. My mom always laughs at that part whenever she regales us with their romantic stories.

.

I guess I've been looking my entire life for a love like that. I don't want to make any excuses for my philanderous behaviour but once I had hit puberty it's like I couldn't stop. My first experience with sex and love was with an older girl who only had to smile at me to make my heart stop beating. The girl: Bitna, my babysitter. She was so hott and I think she knew I had the hotts for her. She would come all sweet and modest around my parents, dressed in a sweater with a cute knee length skirt but as soon as they were gone that was it. She'd do these flirty things like bat her eyelashes at me or find ways for us to touch or bump into each other. She'd giggle and act all cute and all. Or at least I thought so. Being a young teenager I may have over-exaggerated my thoughts on her sultry actions but I honestly felt that she did it all for me.

.

My favourite 'over-thought' role by her was when she would pretend that she was feeling warm. Whenever I would walk upstairs to my room to wash off, she would then slowly take off her jacket or sweater for me to enjoy. Underneath would be a tiny thin vest and sometimes if I was lucky, she wouldn't wear a bra at all. Her glow and smirk whenever she saw me ogling at her always drove me wild. I thought she didn't know that I was watching her but she eventually confessed to me. Both my parents went on a business trip and asked her to watch me for the couple of days. Yet again she was all sweet and innocent around the servants but when they were off duty those nights, this girl rocked my world. By the end of the week, I willingly gave my virginity to her.

.

The evening my parents left, after Bitna was finished doing her little feeling-warm act, I did what I would normally do and that was to run upstairs, relieve myself in the shower and go to sleep. However I got up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water. As I came down the stairs, I heard some noises and I thought maybe she was talking with someone on her phone or she was watching a movie but when I reached my 'staring' point on the steps, I was in for a shock. There was Bitna, on the sofa with her laptop on the coffee table. She was watching porn and the noises I realised wasn't from the device but from her. She was literally open: her blouse undone showing her beautiful round breasts and her skirt raised high above her lap with her panty pushed to the side. She was moaning and talking to herself as well as pushing something inside of her. Her legs were wide open and she was frantically ramming her fingers inside of her pussy while her other hand was squeezing one of her tits. I gasped out and she heard me. Immediately she stopped and closed her laptop. She turned to look at me but I ran back into my room. I was frightened because even though I had seen a few anime videos with sex, I had never seen anyone do it like in real life before. I hid under my bed only to hear her footsteps at my bedroom door. SHIT!!! She followed me.

.

I must admit being a lustful thirteen year old with a big dick and having a sixteen year old horny babysitter meshed so well for me at the time. I got out of my bed and locked myself in the bathroom. I put on the shower with the intention of telling her that I was indisposed but it was really to get my dick down. I was hard as a fuck. I decided to really get in and cool myself off but little did I know, Bitna had keys for my room. I didn't even realised she came into the bathroom, let alone naked. I was leaning with my forehead on the wall pulling at my dick just thinking about what I had just saw when I felt her hand coming around my arm.

.

"What the hell???" I fumbled at first but when I looked back, the girl of my dreams was shining like the moon in the sky above. I turned around and took in my fill of her. She was smiling and her rosy pink lips were so close to mine. Then she stepped back a bit for me to gaze at her luscious body. Her skin was as white and bright as an angel and her breasts were full and pointy. I couldn't get pass those because she began to play with them. "Oh heaven, bless me..." I moaned in a desperate whisper and she giggled causing her chest to shake a bit. My tongue was almost to the floor, along with my even harder dick.

.

Then my girl began to act all flirty. She was giggling and telling me that she thought I was so cute and sweet. "So, you saw me downstairs. Didn't you Tae-Tae?" I loved her nickname for me. It was so cute. All I could do was nod and she smiled, "So have you ever been with a girl before?" I bent my head and shook slowly. When I heard her sigh, I looked up and she said, "Would you like to know what it's like? You don't have to do anything. I could show you." And as she got my nod of approval, Bitna began to touch her nipples slowly. When she put her finger on her lips and began to suck it while looking down at my dick, my boy stood at attention. Her eyes got all big as she continued to touch herself. I couldn't help but pull on my dick. When I began to moan, she lowered herself to the floor, "Ooh Tae-Tae..." No hentai could've prepared me for this. Bitna looked up at me and begged, "Ooh please Tae-Tae... Can I?"

.

I didn't know what to do or what she wanted to do but when I nodded, her hand immediately went to my hard cock. When she said she wanted to show me how to do it properly, I couldn't tell her no. From the moment she touched me, I was a goner. Her hands though they looked tiny were able to go around me with her fingers gripping ever so gently.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I couldn't hold it back in anymore.

.

"Hmm... You like it when I touch you?" She asked all calmly and all I could do was nod. Then she giggled again and I knew she felt me get larger in her tiny knobs. "Just relax baby. Let me show you..." and that was the end of our sentences.

.

Bitna surprised me as her gentle grip tightened like a vise. She stroked, licked and sucked me until the tip of my penis stretched up to my navel. We were all alone in the house so no-one heard all the sweet loud moans and groans that we were creating in the shower. I thought she was so skilled in this because each time I thought I couldn't hold it in any longer, she would slow down causing me to ease up a bit and then she would start the fun all over. She literally taught me my game strategy and it's because of her I had all the girls coming back for more. She guided my hands towards her breasts and showed me how to please her, gentle and rough. Then she moved my hand to her vagina and while kissing me she kept my hands on one of her breasts and inside of her pussy. She was in ecstasy and I felt her moans vibrating all over my body. Finally when she herself couldn't take our bump and grind movements, she took my hand and carried me to my bed.

.

It didn't matter that we were wet from the shower and whet from our oral sex, we were damn wet for each other. She put me to lie down and coming over me she took my lips and kissed me my first real grown-up kiss. It wasn't just a peck but a tongue twisting salvia amazing kiss. Then going lower she continued to service me with her seductive tongue. "Ohhhhhhh FUCK!!!" My head was spinning and I was going out of control. Then somewhere deep inside of me I decided to take control. I grabbed on to her waist, turned us around and pushed her down to the bed. She laughed out loudly but then got serious when I put her legs apart just like her position earlier on the sofa. With my fingers, I did to her what she was doing to herself and she literally went crazy with passion.

.

"Kiss me," she moaned but as I was about to come up to her face she shook her head, "No, down there. Kiss me here. Let me feel your lips on my pussy. Suck me dry," and I listened and obeyed her instructions over and over again. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TAE-TAE!!!" She finally screamed out and I felt all the wetness inside of her squirting out with a force. I thought that once she had her fill that it would be over. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't feel that same excitement but my little vixen didn't disappoint me at all. She turned me over and gave me the biggest and wettest blow job ever. I came all over her, myself and the bed.

.

Bitna wiped us up with my bedsheet and carried me to the bathroom to clean up. We showered while kissing and touching each other again. This time I got a good look at her boobs. They were so deliciously soft and big enough for me. At least this was something a little similar with my anime. I love boobs and all the animation porn I love watching, all the girls had great breasts. Bitna's rack wasn't as big as the anime but they were really nice and real. I played with them and showed her how I adored them. She came again after a few boob sessions with my tongue. This girl was just amazing.

.

My parents were gone for the entire week so we continued our little soiree just touching each other and climaxing but also getting to know each other more. We went shopping in the supermarket for snacks and went to the park a few times. The servants thought she was just trying to get me out of the house but little did they know, I just wanted to know her better and I was liking every minute of our time together. On the last night, the night before my parents were scheduled to come back home, I gave my virginity to her. We were on my bed after eating dinner and decided to watch a movie. Not porn but a normal movie. It was like a date and we were both having a good time. However I had decided that I was going to officially make love to her and when I started to caress her leg she looked up at me and blushed.

.

"Tae-Tae, I thought we were going to watch the movie," she mumbled but I knew from her voice that my little touch was sending her off her rocket.

.

"Yeah, I thought I could but I want to feel you, my sweet Bitty," I whispered back loving my nickname for her. She loved it too.

.

She chuckled, "But these last few days we have been feeling each other."

.

I looked at her seriously and I held her chin, "I know but this time I want to feel myself inside of you. Let me make love to you, Bitty."

.

Bitna's eyes widened, "Tae-Tae," she said softly, "We haven't... you haven't done that before... I don't think we should..." and I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

.

For a second I wondered what her hesitation was about. She had told me that she had a boyfriend before so naturally I thought that she already had sex. Her boldness with me had me convinced too that she wasn't a virgin but I was wrong. Somehow I managed to seductively soothe her and swayed her over by doing everything we had done up to the point of penetration. We stripped off our clothes and while the movie was going on, I put her to lie on the bed and taking my dick in my hand I slowly began to push him inside of her pussy. She was so fucking wet and I was so damn excited I was literally shaking. When she realised how nervous I was, she began to kiss me and took my hand and guided my dick in.

.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" We both held on to each other and released. When I pushed further in I felt something tearing. I didn't know what it was until after. I got scared but she assured me that she was okay. Then pushing again, I was now fully inside of her. She kept calling my sweet nickname and I began my hip rotation into her body. It was slowly at first but when she began to scream and grab on to my shoulders and back, I rocked and jammed inside of her. She too began to move her hips sometimes faster than me. We stayed there just ramming into each other. Then she turned us around so now I was below and she was on top. I can't describe how fast my dick became harder and how she got so whet at this point in time but when I saw her titties jiggling up and down, I brought them down so I could taste them again. Both Bitna and I came at the same time.

.

It was such a wonderful moment and time for me and just like a normal school boy I thought and hoped that we could continue after my parents return. Bitna was all for it but after a few weeks of secretly fucking each other, she found out that the university she applied to had accepted her. And just like that, my first love was out of my life. She basically told me that she would never forget me and we could still keep in touch. She broke my heart, not on the day she left but the days and months after. She left and forgotten all about me. I assumed some college guy probably swept her off of her feet and when she came back to visit a year after, she confirmed my suspicions. I couldn't help myself around her. I knew she told me that she had a boyfriend but from the moment we were alone, I took her into my arms as she began to cry. My heart and dick reached out to her because all I saw were her big beautiful eyes filled with water and a yearning to show me how much she missed me. That night I made her come over and over again.

.

Bitna spoilt me for others because throughout my mid and older teenage years I kept looking for that special someone just like her. Bitna and I didn't just joined our bodies but we really bonded with each other during our times together. When I first went to The Elite University I thought I met someone like her but that girl was only after my fame and money. I was heartbroken. Jimin actually tried helping me through it all. He saw how broken I was. When I confessed to him about finding someone like Bitna, he told me,

.

Jimin: You'll never find another like her because she was your first love. No one can be that for you ever. Bitna will always be your first love and you'll always have her in your heart. Even though what you had with her was wonderful, you can't go looking for her in others. Give these other girls a chance to be themselves around you and see if you can be yourself around them. There's only one Bitna. Remember that.

.

I know Jimin was trying to help me and he did because I really got to know the girls who were coming around me. Well maybe, I got to know their bodies more than anything. Jimin just shook his head and told me that I misinterpreted his advice but it was fun meeting all these people and getting to know them better at least their large breasts. Ha! I had my fill and then some. I think I reached a point where I had given up trying to find another Bitna and just have fun fucking. I had my private parties and encouraged the girls to not just fuck with me but with each other. My dick would get so hard just seeing them fucking each other. My buddies all loved it too especially Travis. God I was so upset the day my mother suggested that I invite him to one of my parties. My parents were clueless about the kind of get-togethers I was throwing, thinking we were just drinking beer and making out. But we were smoking level weed and having serious orgies. Travis' parties were worse than mine. He had the drugs and strippers. I was never into the narcotics, I just wanted the sex. And enjoyed it I did until one night...

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 29 7
We don't get to choose who we fall for, and Jimin is about to find that out the hard way. When he encounters a small rival during his first audition...
412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
372K 9.8K 55
❝Promise me you won't leave me Park Y/n... ❞ He whispers softly into my ear. You're 23 years old and you live with your twin brother Park Jimin and...
27.7K 865 26
Jeon Jungkook is a 19 year old, third year student at Seoul High when it was the start of a new school year. Last year, he fell in love at first sigh...