POWERFUL, klaus mikaelson¹

By maliasstories

| POWERFUL | in which Melody Marshall finds out about her true self and what she is destinated to be or whe... More

POWERFUL
cast
extended cast / my oc
graphics gallery
ACT 1 - 》the discovery《
00. seeing her
01. the beginning
02. the marshall twins
03. an old friend
04. catching up
05. the truth
06. finding out
07. friendships
08. on the road
09. dinner at the Salvatore's
10. meeting in the woods
11. the sun and the moon curse
12. rendez-vous
13. coffee date
14. complicated spell
16. goodbye mystic falls
ACT 2 - 》crazy in love《
17. middle of the night
18. full moon
19. chicago
20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure
21. new best friends
22. welcome back to mystic falls
23. ghost town
24. homecoming
25. mikealson family reunion
26. mating wolves
27. the original witch
28. roaring 20's
ACT 3 - 》a magical miracle《
29. lies and betrayal
30. passion and revelation
31. the little details
32. Miss Mystic Falls
33. hunting the cure
34. winter wonderland
35. happy new year
epilogue

15. the sacrifice

3.1K 114 25
By maliasstories

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

The next day Elijah, Lena and Klaus went to the Salvatore Boarding House to tell them that Elena has to make a blood donation every month.

Before either of the Salvatore brothers could protest, Klaus threatened them that he could just kidnap Elena and be done with it. That immediately shut them up and both of them agreed.

Lena later than talked to Jenna about the topic, even when she doesn't want her niece to be sacrificed, she is glad that she will come back to life.

Lena even offered Jenna, that over the summer she could stay at their house in Hawaii and have a break of this awful town, so she can finish her studies there.

After talking with Elena and Jeremy they all agreed that she deserves a time out from all the supernatural that is happening in town, since the Gilbert siblings still got Alaric and he doesn't have a problem with that. So Jenna is officially going to Hawaii and enjoy her life.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

It's only the morning but Klaus is very excited, especially that he is now invited in the Marshall's household.

He is able to hear the strong heartbeat from his soulmate and he loves the sound of it.

After the ancient vampires talked with the Salvatore's, Lena decided to invite them to her house, knowing that Klaus is very eager to see Melody.

Right now they are all sitting in the living room, enjoying their drinks.

Hayley is making her way downstairs, in a pair of pj pants and a top. As she sees Klaus she immediately grows annoyed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hayley snaps.

You could clearly hear that she doesn't want him to be here or anywhere near her sister.

"Isn't it enough for you that you are going to meet my twin sister at the sacrifice and you are going to run together as wolves?"

She doesn't want him here. It was supposed to be twin-time now, without Klaus.

Upstairs Melody is slowly waking up after hearing shouting from downstairs and feeling that her sister is totally upset.

The others are too stunned to speak.

Hayley's eyes are glowing amber, feeling furious about his presence but also with the full moon approaching, her feelings and senses are more intense.

Elijah wants to make a move to her, wanting to ease of the tension but after receiving a stern look from Lena he keeps his mouth shut.

Lena knows that her daughter is upset that Klaus might steal her sister away. She prays that Melody is coming downstairs any second because she is the only one that can calm her.

"It wasn't my intention Hayley. I was just with my brother and Lena by the Salvatores and they invited me" Klaus responds calmly.

He knows that she doesn't want him at her house, due to her body language and harsh words but he just secretly hoped that Melody would be there.

"Why would you do that?" Hayley snaps at her mom and Elijah, her eyes still glowing.

Before either of them could reply Melody is running downstairs with a pair of sweatpants and a top. She immediately runs up to Hayley and drags her to the backdoor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Hayley now snaps at Melody.

"Just shut up and come with me" Melody answers and drags her to the garden and deeper into the woods.

"You have to know that they never were really apart Klaus. If you want to be with Melody, you have to tolerate Hayley because we're one goes the other follows" Lena says, as she looks at her daughters retreating figures.

"Yes, I definitely saw that" Klaus replies, feeling grumpy.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Woods

"I know that you don't like that I'm going to run with Nik at the full moon. So I got an idea" Melody starts, trying to play peacemaker.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Oh really? Than what about this?" Melody asks and waves Hayley's claws in the air.

"OKAY. I don't like it but I kinda understand it. It's just it was always our thing" Hayley says in a sad tone.

"And it still is. Just one night not but we can still run now" Melody suggest.

"Really?"

Melody smiles at her sister's hopeful expression and instead of answering, she turns into a wolf.

Hayley instantly following her lead.

Let's go, Melody says through their mind link.

Whoever arrives at the waterfalls first and as Hayley said that, both of them run off.

A blur of Grey and white could be seen through the woods.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

While the twins are running trough the woods, the Mikaelson brothers and Lena are talking about them.

"Well she definitely doesn't like me" Klaus says.

"Of course she doesn't. Hayley doesn't want to share her sister with anyone but eventually she will warm up on you" Lena responds, wanting him to understand the situation.

"You don't even believe it yourself" Elijah says with an amused smirk.

"Well both of them are really stubborn, so it may takes a while"

"What are they doing now?"

"They are running through the woods because you are going to run with her later" Lena replies.

"Are you excited brother?"

"Yes I really am. I can't wait. I have everything planned out" Klaus answers with a proud smile.

The others smile warmly at him.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Marshall Residence

After two hours of talking and the Marshall twins running through the woods, they eventually come back, much to Hayley's displeasure.

Do you think they are still there?

Who cares? Let's go inside.

But Hayls, mom hates it when we go home in our wolf form.

Oh come on when have you ever listened to that rule?

If you would walk by past the two wolves you would be terrified at first but looking at them closely, you could see them tilting their massive heads at each other and growling slightly.

They look like two cute huge dogs.

Melody just walks in with Hayley, still in their wolf form. As they enter the living room, they freeze on their spots.

Klaus could already smell her when she was outside the house.

So when he turns around, he doesn't expected her to see her still in their wolf form.

Her wolf is ecstatic to see him. That is why she looks like she's going to attack Klaus at any moment.

The Mikaelsons look unsure, while Lena is jusy annoyed.

"Why does Melody look like she is going to attack my brother?" Elijah asks, unsure of what to do.

"Niklaus listen to me closely. Stand up slowly and don't make any sound" Lena instructs in a stern voice taht led to no objections.

Klaus nods and stands up slowly while looking directly at Melody's wolf eyes.

She can't take it anymore, she jumps right at him and he couldn't even move out the way because she is too fast.

Klaus groans at the impact with the floor. The others chuckle and Hayley makes her way upstairs to transform into her human form.

She lays right on top of him, making herself comfortable. Klaus can't move and hugs her tightly and strokes her fur.

"Oh my love. What are you doing?"

Melody only snuggles her head closer to him and whines.

Melody can't even think properly. The only thing on her mind is him. His scent, his body, his everything.

Melody has to pull herself together and just reluctantly let go off him.

She just realizes what she did and immediately runs off into her room.

When she closes her door she is already in her human form.

"Ahhhhhh" she screams, hiding her face in her hands.

Lena laughs at her daughter.

"We can still hear you" she yells after her.

With a wave of her hands the room has a silencing spell on it.

She screams again, this time them not hearing them.

"What was that?" Elijah ask, gesturing with his hands through the room.

"Well brother she can't get enough of me" Klaus answers smugly.

Hayley hearing what he said, rolls her eyes.

She walks to the living room, now in her human form and dressed.

"No she doesn't. It is her wolf because the full moon is today, so our emotions and senses are more heightened. You being her mate is making Mel's wolf rechless because she wants to mate with you" Hayley explains.

"Like I said, my little wolf can't get enough of me"

Hayley huffs and rolls her eyes, again.
What an ass.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Melody just finished showering and got changed into a white blouse, blue washed mom jeans and some sneakers.

After embarrassing herself and jumping at her mate again.

She didn't want to leave the room... like ever but she knew that she has to break the curse.

So she wants to go out of the house as soon as possible.

Just as she opens the door to run downstairs, she collides with a hard chest.

She stumbles back but strong hands grab her waist, so she doesn't fall.

Melody puts her head on his chest. Immediately knowing it is Klaus and she definitely doesn't want to look him in the eyes.

"Running away, little wolf?" Klaus asks teasingly.  Oh how she can picture his smirk right now.

"No, of course not I just wanted to grab something from downstairs" Melody mutters against Klaus' chest.

As Klaus makes his move to grab her chin, she grabs him tightly so he can't move.

"Love, look me in the eyes" Klaus demands with a slight darker tone.

Melody feels butterflies in her stomach and her eyes glow amber.

She slowly looks up and amber eyes collide with blue ones.

Klaus is mesmerized by her eyes. He loves this side of her. The shy and blushing one. Of course he loves all of her sides but he thinks that, in this moment she is utterly lovely.

"No need to be embarrassed my love. I am sure when I have finally broke my curse, I won't be getting enough of you, like I already am" Klaus says, smirking.

Melody blushes and bites her lip.

He flickeres his eyes to her lips. They look so soft and perfect, he thinks.

"I'm probably never getting enough of you, Nik" Melody blurts out without thinking but this time she doesn't look down to hide her blush, she still holds direct eyecontact with him.

Klaus' eyes get darker and he can slightly smell her arousal but before he can do anything...

"Could you two please stop eye-fucking each other?!" Hayley snaps in an annoyed tone.

They look at her but not break apart.

"Do you need something?" Klaus snaps back. He is becoming irritated how Hayley is always the one to ruin the moment between them.

"No I don't but I don't want you to be so close to my sister" Hayley bites back and pushes Melody back into her room and closes the door right into Klaus' face.

"Hayley what the hell was that?" Melody asks frustrated.

"We both know that if I hadn't stopped you two, than you would have sex with him right here and you don't want to be with him in the heat of the moment or do you?"

Melody is sexually frustrated and also upset because Hayley is right. She wants to have her first time with Klaus to be special.

She sighs and nods defeated.

Hayley smiles and jumps on her bed. She pats the spot beside her.

"Come on. Let's call uncle Maggie and aunt Jessie" Hayley says.

"Yes, let's do this" Melody responds.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

After some hours talking to their family and keeping them up to date, Klaus makes his way to Melody's room.

Elijah went to get Elena and Lena went to go to Steven's Quarry, preparing everything.

It is time for the sacrifice.

The Marshall twins were so ingulfed into talking to their family that they haven't realized that it is already dark outside.

Klaus knocks politely on the door.

"Come in" Melody says.

He opens the door and he sees Melody and Hayley wrapped around each other with her phone in hand, talking to someone.

"Melody, Hayley it is time for the sacrifice" Klaus says, choosing his words wisely so Hayley doesn't get upset.

"Oh right" Melody replies and looks out of the window.

"Well we have to say goodbye" Hayley says.

"Don't worry, you two can call us any time" Jessica responds.

"Alright, bye uncle Maggie, bye aunt Jessie" the twins reply in unison.

"Bye girls and have fun" Magnus and Jessica respond back.

Klaus smiles as Melody rises to her feet and takes his jacket from her chair.

"What? You said that I can have your jacket" Melody says, a shy smile gracing her face.

"I know. My clothes look good on you" Klaus replies with a flirty smile.

Melody smiles back.

"Alright before you two will undress each other with your eyes, we should get going. You don't want to wait another month now, do you?" Hayley asks, her voice full of sass.

They both roll their eyes at her.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Klaus, Hayley and Melody arrive at the Steven's Quarry, seeing everyone there.

They are two rings of fire around one werewolf and a vampire.

The werewolf, Jules moans in pain.

The others look curiously at the Marshall twins. Not knowing their purpose.

Klaus retrieves the moonstone from his pocket.

"I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it, love" Klaus says and hands  it to Melody who takes it and looks up at the sky.

"The moon has passed its apex. Are you raedy?"

"Yes" Klaus answers and looks directly at her. They are gazing at each other for a few seconds.

The Mystic Falls gang doesn't know their connection while Hayley just rolls her eyes, it seems as if she is doing that a lot lately.

Melody drops the moonstone into a stone bowl filled with flames at the altar she is standing.

Sparks flow as the moonstone is getting destroyed.

Melody begins to chant the spell.

Klaus, like a predator, approaches the rings of fire.

Jules still laying on the ground, moaning in pain because of the spell that causes her to slow down the transition.

"Shall we?"

The ring of fire around Jules disappear.

Jules's eyes turn yellow and she uses her werewolf speed to rush at Klaus.

He, of course, got the upper hand and pins Jules down to the ground, plunging his hand into her chest and ripping her heart out.

Klaus breathes heavily as he holds the bloody heart in his hands.

Melody, of course, wouldn't admit that a pang of jealousy rose in her chest as he had pinned the werewolf down.

Quickly dismissing the bad thoughts that she has at the worst time, she continues the spell.

Klaus leaves the blood of the werewolf's heart dripping into the bowl.

He begins to approach the vampire that Lena took from the prison and turned him into a vampire.

He quickly stakes him into the heart and the vampire starts to desicate.

"It's time" Klaus says and turns to Elena. Stefan nods at her and she slowly walks to Klaus.

"We don't have the entire night, so hurry up" Hayley snaps annoyed.

She receives a glare from Damon but she could care less. She just wants the whole thing to be done.

Elena gets up to the altar and Klaus follows her up.

"Thank you, Elena"

Elena doesn't say a word, she is glad that she is coming back to life afterwards.

Elena stares out, blankly, as Klaus sinks his fangs into her neck and starts to drain her blood.

Now Melody's wolf is getting out of control. She is supposed to be the one in his arms.

She knows she is being irrational but she can't think properly.

She grips the ends of the altar tightly and looks down, closing her eyes.

They are burning amber.

While the others doesn't notice it, being to focused on Klaus and Elena, Hayley knows what is going on.

Melody calm down.

I can't, she snaps out in her mind,

Klaus holds Elena tightly as his eyes starts to sprout more veins. Elena's eyelids flutter and her eyes roll into the back of her head and she dies. Klaus releases her and she is caught by Damon.

Blood drips from Klaus' mouth and the flame in the bowl is now extinguished.

He looks at Melody, her eyes already glowing.

He breathes heavily and walks down the stone steps of the altar.

"I can feel it. It's happening" Klaus says and everyone watch in anticipation.

He looks up at the full moon and suddenly, his bones began to crack and he starts to transform.

His eyes are glowing amber like a werewolf but he still has the veins under them, like a vampire.

"Yes, yes" Klaus cheers with excitement and Melody starts to slowly approach him.

Lena looks at Damon, Elena being in his arms.

"Damon, Stefan. Take Elena home. You all should go" Lena demands.

Before either of them could protest about them being there to see the transition, Melody is already standing in front of Klaus and he spedds them off, deep inside of the woods.

"What the hell" Caroline shrieks.

"Go" Elijah demands and they went to go home.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Deep in the woods Klaus just finished turning into a beautiful black werewolf.

Melody is staring at him in awe and she slowly kneels in front of him, having the urge to touch him.

She raises her right hand and Klaus looks curiously at it. Melody thinks it is the most  adorable thing, how he tilts his wolf head.

Before she can react, he jumps straight into her arms, like she did when they first met.

Melody laughs and hugs him tightly, happy tears streaming down her cheeks.

She strokes his soft fur.

"I am so proud of you Nik" Melody says.

She stands up and Klaus immediately whines at the loss of contact. Melody chuckles and transforms in seconds.

They are standing in front of each other.

One black wolf and one gray-white wolf.

Let's run, Melody says to him through their mind. He runs and Melody close behind him.

They are running fast through the woods.

The moonlight is shining through the trees, creating a glowing layer on the ground.

Klaus comes to a group of campers and other people in the woods and he rips them apart, Melody sits on her hind legs and she is watching him the entire time.

How he moves, how he kills them and lastly how he looks at her.

He looks like he is going to eat her, so Melody stands on her four paws and is letting him do his thing.

He tilts his head and puts his snout to her neck. He inhales her scent and lets out a low growl.

Melody smirks mentally and leaps off, the Big Bad black wolf right behind her.

Ready to play as wolves.

Klaus enjoys chasing after his mate.

They come to a small clearing with a water whole.

Melody and Klaus are slurping the water as Melody is getting a brilliant idea, since Klaus is soaked in his victims blood.

She rushes forward with her front legs and splashes him with the water.

Klaus looks perplexed at the she wolf but he gets his revenge when he lifts himself up and splashes Melody with so much force that she is soaked in water.

Melody growls and shakes herself off the water.

She turns to him and pulls on his tail with her werewolf teeth and runs a little.

Klaus is close to her tail and he pulls it, as well.

The she wolf immediately responds and headbutts him.

They are playfully fighting each other and chasing after each other in a circle.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

After a while they were getting tired and the sun was slowly rising.

The two wolves walk to a more shadowed section of the woods since wolves prefer to be active at night.

As for right now they are curled up next to each other. Klaus being on top of Melody. His head is resting on top of hers and his left paw is cuddling her.

As Elijah and Lena are cleaning up Klaus mess they lost him after some time.

So now they are tracking him down.

What they didn't expect to see is Klaus and Melody curled up with each other sleeping peacefully.

Lena indicates with her head to Elijah that he should follow her.

They speed away.

Elijah still looks awestruck at what he just witnessed.

"Well I think we should let them be for now. Either they are going to turn back or run the other night again" Lena says.

"I have never imagined seeing him in his wolf form" Elijah replies.

"Well, I think we should get going now" Lena says and he nods.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon is pacing around with a drink and Stefan is holding Elena's hand as she is laying on the coach.

She suddenly gasps and sits up.

"Stefan?!"

"Hey, hey I am right here. How are you?" Stefan asks worried.

"I feel okay. Well as okay as I can be by coming back alive" Elena answers with a small smile.

She looks towards Damon and Damon looka back at her.

A love triangle such as once in 1864.

I literally had to research how wolves play and I hope you liked it :)

Only one chapter left and than we are already on our way to ACT 2, which I'm really excited about

I already know that writing the second book in New Orleans is going to be fun but also hard since I changed so much about the Original plot line but I already got some ideas ;)

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.7K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
4.8K 197 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
190K 6.7K 57
Backstabbing, bickering, butchery, repeat. It took a werewolf to bring the Mikaelsons together in the place where hellfire had rained, back when they...
1.3M 28.6K 30
mir·a·cle ˈmirək(ə)l/ noun a surprising and welcome event What if Klaus and Hayley never had their one night stand? Instead of choosing to stay, Hayl...