Dalliance- [Max Verstappen]

By WHIFF99

It was supposed to be a one-night stand but turned into an affair and so much more. A story in which two peop... More

[ P R O L O G U E ]
[ O N E ]
[ T W O ]
[ T H R E E]
[ F O U R ]
[ F I V E ]
[ S I X ]
[ E I G H T ]
[ N I N E ]
[ T E N ]
[ E L E V E N ]
[ T W E L V E ]
[ T H I R T E E N ]
[ F O U R T E E N ]
[ F I F T E E N ]
[ S I X T E E N ]
[ S E V E N T E E N ]
[ E I G H T E E N ]
[ N I N E T E E N ]
[ T W E N T Y ]
[ T W E N T Y - O N E ]
[ T W E N T Y - T W O ]
[ T W E N T Y - T H R E E ]
[ T W E N T Y - F O U R ]
[ T W E N T Y - F I V E ]
[ T W E N T Y - S I X ]
[ T W E N T Y - S E V E N ]
[ T W E N T Y - E I G H T ]
[ T W E N T Y - N I N E ]
[ T H I R T Y ]
[ T H I R T Y - O N E]
[ T H I R T Y - T W O ]
[ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ]
[ T H I R T Y - F O U R ]

[ S E V E N ]

4.4K 124 27
By WHIFF99

If any of you speaks Finnish and spots a mistake on the words the translator gave me, feel free to correct it!

This is short, I am sorry (at least shorter than usually) 😅
_____

After Miami Daisy needed a few days to process everything that happened. The jet lag kicked in and made her more tired than she usually would be. She had been given some days to get used to her normal time zone again and then continued with her work. Typing down interviews, looking trough the mails with requests for Max and bringing them in an order for Vicky. Finally, the office she is sharing with Claire got a second desk and computer and now she does not have to worry about not getting her work done because Claire keeps browsing for new clothes.

Today Daisy would visit her brother and his fiancé because she has not seen both of them in a while. Daisy and her brother share the usual brother sister dynamic and even though there are male and female they can't deny that they are related. She looks forward to this afternoon because it will be finally something else than sitting in the office and returning home tired.

Sander and Isabella recently bought a house together, a little bit more in the countryside with a garden full of flowers and a calm surrounding. The perfect place to forget all your stress and just relax. Daisy knocks on the door, the bell still not working, and waits for someone to open the door. It doesn't take long or her brother to swing the door open, grinning widely at her.

"What an honour, Miss Red Bull is visiting us." Sander says and Daisy rolls her eyes. Ever since she got this internship Sander calls her Miss Red Bull or something similar and no matter how many times, she tells him not to he does not stop with it.

"Don't call me like that." Daisy grumbles and pushes her brother playfully away when he wants to give her a welcome hug, who pretends to look offended for a second before he decides to tease Daisy some more.

"What do you prefer than Pikkusisko?" Sander asks, referring to her as his little sister and Daisy rolls her eyes. Her brother always gets a little bit on her nerves, but she still loves him. He always needs to make sure everyone know that Daisy is his little sister, not his younger, something that seems to be important for him.

"How about my real name Sander?" Daisy makes a suggestion, making Sander shake his head. Not accepting to call Daisy by the name her parents have given her.

"That wouldn't be as funny as calling you little." Is his decision and Daisy sights, sometimes she feels like she is talking with a toddler and not with her much older brother.

"How old are you again?" She asks him and finally enters the house since Sander has not invited her in yet. Taking things into her own hands because she does not want to keep standing in front of the house.

"Five!" Sander claims and holds up one hand to show the number of fingers to Daisy just like a child would do. Daisy says nothing in response because she spots someone else entering the hallway.

"Isabella, I see you still withstand this idiot." Daisy smiles and embraces the fiancé of her brother in a warm hug. She loves the woman just as she was her own sister, and she is glad that she is still the person who makes her brother's heart flutter.

"I can't help, he made me fall for him and now I can't get rid of him." Isabella laughs and Daisy can't stop herself from joining. Isabella and Sander have been together for ages now and it is a running gag between Daisy and her that she is just not able to get away from Sander again.

"What a shame." Daisy pouts, like it is a bad thing that her brother and his fiancé are still a lovely couple. Isabella nods in an approving way and another fit of goggles escape the lips of the women.

"You know that I can still hear you?" Sander asks and draws the attention back to him. He has his arms crossed in front of his chest and does not look too pleased with the conversation of his sister and his partner.

"Did you offer your sister something to drink?" Isabella asks him, trying to figure out if he was a good host to their visitor.

"Yes?" Sander pretends and Daisy starts to shake her head and sneak on him just like she did when they were kids. Although they had their moment where they paired up against mother and father.

"Stop lying Sander." Isabella scolds him and gives him a slap on the chest. Sander catches her hand and leads it up to his mouth to press a gentle kiss on it.

"Sorry Rakas." He apologies and Daisy can observe how Isabella's cheeks turn red from this little interaction. Sometimes Daisy is jealous of the relationship these two shares and thinks if she will ever experience the same.

"Daisy, some water to keep your petals fresh?" Sander looks at his sister with a smirk and Daisy squints her eyes at him. She is used to the jokes about her name, but she still does not like them at all.

"I ignore the joke about my name and would thank you for a glass of water." Daisy says with a polite smile, because she knows this will annoy Sander because she is not getting mad at him.

"Behave yourself, she is our guest after all." Isabella reminds her husband to be, who pulls his lips into an exaggerated pout.

"I am always behaving." Sander claims but none of the others react to his words, so he simply disappears into the kitchen to get something to drink for the group.

"Come, I prepared some cake and then you can tell us a bit about your internship." Isabella smiles at Daisy, grabs her by the wrist and pulls her through the hallway to the dining space. A cake is already placed in the middle of the table which is decorated with a bouquet of flowers.

"You didn't need to make yourself so much trouble." Daisy feels bad because she did not want Isabella to bother so much.

"Oh, I craved some cake, so I just used your visit as an excuse." The older woman explains with a laugh, and they sit down at the table, waiting for Sander to return before they start with the cake.

"What is your conclusion after your first weeks at Red Bull?" Isabella asks Daisy, curious how she experienced her internship until now.

"In the beginning it was a lot. There was so much I needed to remember, but now after experiencing everything for the first time I feel a lot calmer. Vicky, my boss, is great. She explains a lot and lets me do tasks on my own." Daisy explains with a smile, especially when she thinks of Vicky. This woman is really an angel makes it pretty easy for Daisy to feel included into the team.

"And the drivers? Isä is probably more excited to hear about them than about anything else." Sander asks the next question and refers to the fact that their father is a huge fan of motorsport and is probably less interested in Daisy's tasks as a PR and wants to know more about the drivers.

"He was indeed really interested in the drivers when I called him after Miami." Daisy laughs when she remembers the call, she had with her father just a few days after Miami. He did ask Daisy if she is happy with her internship so far, but their topic quickly changed to which drivers she had met.

"It is nice to work with both of them, even though right now I am focussed on Max because Vicky works with him. Halfway through the internship me and the other intern will switch positions and I will work with Checo for a bit." Daisy reveals what the plan of the upcoming weeks is and can observe surprise spreading on both of the others' faces when she mentions Claire.

"Another intern?'' I thought it was an exclusive position?" Sander asks, still remembering how concerned Daisy was that she isn't qualified enough for this position since there is only one spot to claim, and many people applied for it.

"That's what I thought too, but there was a little surprise on the first day." Daisy says and remembers how her heart sank when she met Claire for the first time and how hard it is to work together with her.

"And do you get along?" Isabella asks, worrying that someone is giving Daisy a rough time at work.

"More or less? I think she is more interested in getting to know Max instead of working, so she is not happy that I am the one working with him." Daisy gives a little insight on what it feels like to have Claire as her co-worker.

"But she is not mean to you?" Sander makes sure, ready to put everyone in their place who decides to hurt his sister. He was like this back in school, being five years older intimidated everyone around Daisy and the bullying was the bare minimum almost everyone experienced.

"No and even if she was, I am old enough to protect myself." Daisy reminds Sander that she is old enough to fight her own battles, but it is always nice to know for her that her brother still has her back.

"Great! Now we have talked enough about you." Sander decides, clapping his hands together one time and Daisy lifts one of her eyebrows because of this statement.

"We have something to tell you." Isabella tells Daisy with a soft smile and automatically her heart beats a little bit faster.

"I knew there was a reason why you invited me to come over." She says with a teasing undertone, even though she knows that the couple would have met up with her no matter if there was news on their own side or not.

"You know that we have been engaged for some time now." Sander starts, taking Isabella's hand with the ring in his and Daisy nods. They have been engaged for a while now but never agreed on a date or even a venue they both would be happy with, postponing the wedding more and more after the proposal.

"Is there finally a date for the wedding?" Daisy asks, because she assumes that these are the news the couple in front of her want to announce.

"Not confirmed yet, but we are working on it. And now keep your mouth shut, this is important." Sander shuts Daisy's mouth who frowns. What could it possibly be if not the date of the wedding day. Sander and Isabella look at each other, almost having hearts in their eyes before they look at Daisy and Isabella speaks up.

"We are expecting a baby."

"Wow!" Daisy exclaims at the news. This was really unexpected, but still, something so beautiful that she is at a loss for words for a few moments.

"I...oh my god. You are going to be parents and I am going to be an aunt." Her voice squeaks a little bit and Daisy can't believe that there will be a little addition to their family in a few months. It was only a matter of time for Sander and Isabella to get pregnant and still the news surprised Daisy.

"Congratulations." She stands up to give her brother and his fiancé a hug. Embracing them with joy while the couple can't stop themselves from smiling happily.

"How far along are you?" Daisy asks with a look at Isabella's belly which is hidden under an airy shirt which could hide any possible baby bump from others.

"Just reached the twelve weeks mark and now we are telling people." Isabella smiles, hand placing on her belly where their baby is slowly growing to become a little human.

"I am so happy for you." Daisy says and this is the truth she couldn't be happier for the picture book couple in front of her. 

_____

Daisy is going to be an Aunt in the future 🌼👶🏻
Please leave me a vote and some feedback (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

An Escort By ♡

Fanfiction

22K 612 47
"I'll be the one you love to hate" - true story, Ariana Grande "I'm the love of your life until I make you mad." - 1 step forward 3...
33.1K 417 21
In which you're an unemployed 24 year old who comes from a rather wealthy family, though has a three year old child from a previous fling and is left...
29.9K 426 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
140K 2K 47
Amelia Thatcher is new in the formula one world. She's the new driver for redbull and new teammate of Max Verstappen. Everyone is amazed of her looks...