Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue-2
New story alert

Epilogue

15.8K 789 57
By CrunchyDelight

A beautiful girl was sitting in the research room of the library typing something about her assignment and reading books side by side wanting to complete her assignment as soon as possible. She wasn't understanding why they were given so less time to complete their work. Only if she was like her brother and could manage all these things. But of course, she was more of a procrastinator, it was her mistake at the end of the day. That's what her mother told her.

She completed the last part of the assignment before submitting it quickly. She leaned on her chair taking a sigh of relief as finally her work was done. She could enjoy her weekend happily. She checked the time on her smart phone and it showed 4:30. She needed to reach back home quickly. She moved out of the library getting her bag from the locker room.

She cursed silently seeing it raining outside. She checked her bag where she found an umbrella. No matter, if she had an umbrella or not but the fact right now was the dirt which would be around. She didn't like to get dirty at all. She felt her phone vibrating which made her pick up the call.

"Yes, papa", she responded picking up the call.

"It's raining, bacha. Where are you?", he asked her making her sigh. He always worry about her too much.

"I am just coming out", she told him knowing he was already there waiting for her. She smiled looking at her father who was sitting inside the car. She immediately open the door as the guards took the umbrella from her.

"How are you, papa?", she asked him.

"Absolutely good, how about you?", he asked her starting the car as she nodded her head. What might go wrong with the daughter of Arjun Khurana with so many guards surrounding her. Well accept for one thing but let's just skip talking about it?

They reached back home as she found her twin brother sitting on the couch reading some papers maybe about his next deal. She sat beside him putting her head on his shoulder.

"Long day", he asked as she hummed lightly. She looked at her grandmother who came with the snacks before smiling brightly at her. 

"Dadi, I am tired", She told Shraddha sighing dramatically.

"What happened to my little princess? I told you not to overwork yourself. You get tired pretty easily", Shraddha said feeling bad for her granddaughter. Arjun entered inside and saw his mother. She smiled at him while he exchanged it with a small one. Over the period of years, there relation had been much better. 

Arjun looked around for his wife when they heard shouting. Both the young children of the Khurana family sitting in the living room looking at each other.

"Chachu-Chachi fighting again", they spoke together before shaking their head.

"I am telling you Kenit. You can't ask me to always stay at home", Tamanna told her husband angrily. Stupid man.

"You saw that man. How he was looking at you?", Kenit argued not letting go of this topic this time.

"Yeah, I did. It wasn't like he was going to jump upon me", Tamanna shouted at him when Kinshuk came down from his room whistling.

"Where are the kids?", Kenit asked about their kids.

"They are in the garden. Chilling out and I am going there only", Kinshuk spoke when his wife, Marisha walked towards him wiping the water on the side of his face with her dupatta making him smile at her. She was always so caring towards him.

The 12 year old girl ran inside the mansion calling for her father. Kenit immediately moved downstairs to see what caused trouble to his daughter. She looked no less than a doll with her hair tied in two ponytails.

"Papa, Ikshit is being mean to me", she told him as soon a boy an year older than her entered in the mansion.

"I just told you I won't play that stupid game with you", Ikshit told his little sister as Kinshuk shook his head at his son. He knew from where he was taking this attitude.

"Ikshit, say sorry of Krisha", Kinshuk told his son while Krisha looked at him with a pout waiting for him to say sorry. Ikshit sighed before saying a small sorry moving to sit beside his elder brother, Hriday. 

"Ma, when is Siddharth Chachu coming back", Arshia asked her mother, Tara who looked at her husband for the information.

"In a month", Arjun answered. Siddharth was out studying abroad from two years and the kids were really missing their cool chachu who would always take their side. Krisha sat beside Arshia hugging her tightly. She missed her di so much whole day and was forced to stay with her all time enemy, Ikshit.

Arjun was determined when he said they won't have anymore kids. He still remembered her crying badly. She even told him she wouldn't be able to do the delivery because of the access pain but here they are today with two beautiful kids.

Hriday was 5 minutes older than Arshia but than again the twins had a beautiful bond. They were always together no matter what they do. If they are not able to see each other in the whole day, they need to be together at the end of the day.

Hriday was always a protector for Arshia. He always considered that she was too innocent for the world so he should always be around her moreover they had a beautiful connection, if one would be sad the other would understand it, it one would be happy, the other would feel it. If one gets sick, the other gets sick as well. Tara adored the two apple of her eyes.

Tamanna moved to Tara hugging her as usual telling her how her husband was being cruel to her.

"Kenit, why do you always have to make her sad?", Kinshuk asked Kenit who glared at him for speaking rubbish.

"She is just not understanding anything when I tell her lovingly. She only understands when I shout at her", Kenit told them picking up his little princess in his arms. Krisha looked at his mother and than at his father. It wasn't really rare to see them fighting. They fight everyday but once her mother goes to stay with her parents place, her father is there the next day only.

"Ikshit, you said you had a test", Marisha made her son remember as Ikshit nodded his head. He was already ready for his test just a little bit of revision would do for him.

"Aru, Do I need to make you remember about your exams", Roshni told Arshia who sighed. She didn't want to study not right now.

"Let her be, Roshni. She just came back from college", Aadhish spoke seeing tiredness on his loving granddaughter's face. Arshia's face lit up immediately hugging her Bade Papa before running upstairs to her room to have a good sleep.

Arjun looked at his son who nodded at him. They moved towards his study as they took their place opposite to each other.

"What is it?", Arjun asked his face cruel at the moment. But it was something Hriday never saw. When the topic of discussion is Arshia, his father was always cruel towards the other party.

"You remember her trip to Canada", Hriday spoke taking out few pictures from his bag passing it to Arjun who was having a hard glare on his face.

"Who is this guy?", Arjun asked Hriday.

"It isn't important. He is just a waiter there but the more important person in this picture is this", Hriday spoke pointing at a person sitting far away from Arshia.

"What is it with him?", Arjun asked trying to understand how difficult the situation was.

"He is not a good news, Papa. I have a feeling he is having some connection with Arshia's behavior these days", Hriday said as Arjun looked at him.

"We can't go over your feelings, son. Who is he by the way?", Arjun asked judging him from his normal clothing.

"Well the important part is not his name but his whole identity. He is Dakshit Duhan. Don't go upon his name. He belongs to one of the richest family in UK, born and brought up there only. His family runs many successful luxurious hotels all over the world along with that they own many diamond mines as well. If that is less, they have a big fashion house under their name and Dakshit is the sole heir to all the property of Duhan family", Hriday spoke letting out all the documents on Arjun's table.

"You think he is interested in Aru", Arjun asked Hriday.

"I didn't thought about it but the things are connecting, Papa. He owned the hotel in which Arshia stayed. He was their when she stayed there. His sudden visit to India when he had never been here before", Hriday pointed out his worries in front of his father.

Arjun picked up a certain picture with Dakshit Duhan in the center walking out of his office building.

"I don't think we should be worried. Why would be a man like him be interested in our Arshia?", Arjun spoke suddenly making Hriday nod his head.

"Nobody can ever believe she is a part of Khurana family till the time, they know her surname", Hriday agreed. Yes, Arshia was known to be a sweetheart like her mother. She would always be dressed like normal people. Her smile always adoring her face. Also, she wasn't somebody who will catch somebody's attention. She was more of a person who would hide if she get to know somebody is looking for her.

She wasn't like other heiresses, she wanted an identity of her own with her hardwork. She believed in simplicity. But the thing which was really toubling Arjun at the moment was why will this Duhan guy come to India few days later only after Arshia came back. But than he thought he was getting paranoid right now.

"I will take a leave now. I have some files to look through", Hriday spoke moving out of the study. He wanted to take Khurana business to new heights. Khurana family was known for their respect, power and money throughout the world, and he just wanted to reach it to new heights every year. 

He wasn't really interested in love. He really felt that he would never be able to feel this feeling, sometimes thinking that the girl made for him was never born. He would laugh at his words knowing how stupid he would look at that point.

Tara moved to her husband's room with a frown on her face. She stood in front of him with both her hands on her waist.

"What?", Arjun asked her keeping the files away.

"Ji, you really forgot about me. You have time for Aru, Dil(Hriday), Kenit, Kinshuk and every other person what about me?", she asked him looking angry now. Arjun leaned on his chair crossing his arms.

"When I start to give you time, you say kids would see", he made a shameless comment yet again making her silent immediately.

"I spoke about time not all this. Ji, it's not our age to do all these things", she told him glaring at him. He was still the same shameless man she got married to. She really lost hope of him getting better. It was like his personality was like this in front of her.

"It also takes time to...", she put her finger on his lips stopping him immediately from saying anything more.

"Don't say anything. You are such a shameless man, always doing shameless things. I don't understand what I should do about you", she told him shaking her head. She still can't believe it's been so many years since she got married to this hard headed shameless man. Arjun pulled her in his lap immediately kissing on her cheek.

"You should give a lot of love to your husband. See how much I love you", he told tickling her making her laugh loudly. This was their life now. Arjun was happy and satisfied with everything in his life now. He couldn't expect more from it neither can Tara can expect more from life anymore.

Finding your soulmate could be difficult but once you find him you wonder how you stayed without that person for so long. He sometimes becomes more important from the friends you spend the childhood with. He sometimes know you more than you know yourself. He sometimes love you more than you ever loved your self.

===========================================================================

Here is the epilogue to the story, don't worry there would be one more epilogue but that would be on Arshia not upon Tara and Arjun.

I hope you liked the book till here. Thank you for all your love and support. I don't know if I deserve it or not but it genuinely make me feel really good.

Till Next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 25.1K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
54.6K 3.1K 23
"I've been to Paris many times before but this time I found My Love in the city of love." Ruthless. Arrogant. Merciless. Are the words which describe...
453K 4.6K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
1M 53.5K 48
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...