Arranged Love Marriage 👩‍❤️‍...

Por InnocentSouls11

Most Impressive Ratings #1 in Web3 #1 in Blockchains #1 in First attempt #6 in Coding #6 in Metaverse #21 in... Mais

Jab we met
Bus mates
Three musketeers
Coder Masiha
Dream Job and City
Jab we met again!
Your nephews and nieces?
Mesh topology
Pyaar mein Sauda nahi.....
Building the brand SIDDHAN
YouTube Sensation
Lady luck.
Shopping time
New era of Web 3.0
Birthday Girl
Fourth wheel
Second home
Going Virtual
announcement !
Farewell of love?
Love ka the end?
Arranged Love Marriage?
Siddhan's confession
Announcement!!
Will you wait for me?
Hide and seek
Wedding seasons are here
Change is the only Constant
I am leaving my heart with you
Fans overseas
Duty OR Love?
Family OR Love?
Virtual world
Blockchain vows?
NFT rings

Hackathon

56 4 4
Por InnocentSouls11

Siddhan's Pov.

Next few days were tough for Sanvi and her family. I was getting on my bike when my phone pinned with watsapp message of Sayali.

" Hey Sanvi is coming to college today".

I drove on my bike to college and was waiting for Sanvi near their department. I want to see her badly.

Few of my friends came to me to talk but  I was not at all paying attention to them . Amit understood my situation and engaged them with some talks.

Their bus arrived and I ran towards the bus . She got down from the bus . Sayali was talking to her from the window seat. Sanvi was so engrossed in their talks that she noticed me only when Sayali greeted me. She was looking tired and weak.

She gave me a small smile and said hello.
I wanted to hug her and tell her that everything is going to be fine. But restrained myself from doing it. I greeted her back and enquired about her mother.

" She will be fine. Her operation is scheduled in two weeks." Sanvi informed and I nodded.

" So how come you are here. Aren't you getting late for your classes?" Sanvi asked

And I couldn't think of any excuses. Sayali came for my rescue." He had some work with your HOD regarding the inauguration of incubation centre. Go Siddhan HOD must be waiting for you. "

I just nodded.

" Oh ok then bye Siddhan my friends are waiting for me." Sanvi said pointing towards a group of girls.

Sanvi went in their direction and I could see they all were teasing her. I couldn't help but blush.They all went inside and I saw few boys giving me death glares. I just ignored them and went towards Amit. Now my friends also were giving me teasing looks. Not again !!

" Oh Sid boy ...... what was  cooking there."?
Apurv ...one of my IT friend asked me.

"Cooking? What's cooking and where?" I just asked him casually.

" I don't know about cooking but there is definitely something burning " Ronit one more friend of mine from IT dept said looking towards those boys who were giving me death glares earlier.

" What do you mean?" I asked them confused.

" Sid baba you can see all these boys glaring at you ...they all tried their luck on Sanvi. But Sanvi is Sanvi...she never even glanced at them . And here she is given her sunshine smile to you and you both looked quite comfortable talking to each other. What's the matter boy?"Apurv asked.

" It's nothing I was just enquiring about her mother's health." I informed them.

" Oh...oh..oh...oh.. So you both have come so close?" Ronit asked.

" It's nothing like that " I shook my head trying hard to maintain poker face.

"Haha as if we are blind but we are happy for you both .She is a nice girl Siddhan."Ronit said given me genuine smile.

I didn't wanted to drag the topic so I just gave excuse that I and Amit are getting late so we bid byes and we went towards our department.

That day I and Amit were called in Principals office to discuss about the inauguration of the incubation centre. And the date was fixed on coming Saturday as it will be off for students as well.Principal informed that the chief guest will be the IT minister of our state. So all the preparations should be perfect. He also informed that the next week will be fun week and also we will be conducting hackathon. It will be put on the notice board today itself.

A team of students were made to look after the preparations of the inauguration. And HODs were personaly looking after all the arrangements.

Soon the day arrived and our chief guest was impressed with the incubation centre.
He is having few projects in his mind which  he ensured that he will give to our company only and told us to apply for tender.

The principal urged our last year students to make good use of the incubation center and also the next batch students to do their final year projects here only.

He also announced the hackathon which is happening next week . And also informed that their performance in hackathon will be counted for placements.

I and Amit also announced the recruitment for our company from campus and I could see many were eager to join our company. I informed that we will first hire and enroll them for internship of Edutech as we don't have any trainers with us and then assign the projects.

In all this I am missing Sanvi . She didn't attend today's inauguration because of her mother. I wish she was here. She is the sole reason I am seeing this day. She is catalyst of my dreams.She is the one who is keeping me inspired all the time. I want to earn name in the industry only for her.

Monday arrived and the Fun week began.

There were so many games and events organised like Treasure hunt,singing competition,music bands, photography, counter strike to name a few.And we also had days with different themes like traditional day,school day.Even we had games like cricket, football and badminton.
But the highlight of the fun week was hackathon which was conducted for the first time and was one of a kind.

A hackathon is an event organized for tech enthusiasts putting up hardware or software-related challenges to be solved over a fixed time 

DAY 1

Today is the first day of fun week and to kick start the Hackathon Event, today's challenge will be robotics. The challenges are organised from basics to advanced level. So one can choose as per his/her capabilities.Most of the participants are from Mechanical and Electronic dept but few comp and IT dept students attempted basic one.

Also other events were going on simultaneously like we had mehendi competition and then face painting competition.

I wanted to see Sanvi but was so occupied with the organisation and managing the hackathon.

At the end of the day we decided that we will organise a game wherein the robots will play football. Ofcourse they are the basic robots with limited functionality. But it was fascinating to see tiny robots playing with ball. Everyone enjoyed a lot and said it was more exciting than the real football match which was held today.

Today's events got over and few students started leaving. I got a glimpse of Sanvi she was with her girl gang and I could see her hands were adorned with mehendi . May be someone had put mehendi on her hands during mehendi competition.

Sayali came to meet us.

" Guys the hackathon and the robot football match was awesome.Everyone is talking about the match only. Robots stole the show." Sayali said excited.

" And what events you participated?".

"I participated in mehendi competition today. And I won 2nd price. You wanna see ."She said and showed me pics on her mobile and it was Sanvi. She gave different poses showing her mehendi

" And you know what? I secretly wrote your name on her hand". Sayali whispered in my ears and winked.I blushed at that ....this girl is unbelievable.

" OMG our buddy is blushing". Amit pulled my cheeks.

" Shut up both of you" I said annoyed at their teasing.

We left and at night I got watsapp message from Sayali.

" Search your name in the mehendi "

She had send me mehedi pics. Sanvi was looking adorable with mehendi on her hands.

After lot of searching I finally found my name. I encircled it and send it to back Sayali.

" I found".

Soon Sayali messaged me back.

👍

I opened my YouTube channel and after editing various videos of todays events into one I uploaded it.

Day 2

Today's Hackathon was on Data analytics and Data Science. As it's only one day event, simple and basic data sets were given for the task. Sanvi also participated in the Data analyst task. I was looking at her in between. She constantly had a cute frown oh her forehead and was typing furiously on her laptop.

Sanvi submitted before the time and left the lab. I saw her going towards her friends who were waiting outside the lab for her.

One thing I hate about arranging this hackathon is that I can't participate or see other events. I have to stay whole day in the lab itself.

Soon our lectures came to decide the winner. And I was impatiently waiting to know the results. .......Come on why you all are taking so much time?

And the winner is Sanvi.... I am soo happy for her. This will be definitely a good addition to her resume.

And soon everyone gathered for today's price distribution. Sanvi went to dise when her name was called to receive the prize. I am so proud of her. She shook hands with our principal and turned back and our eyes met for few seconds.

After the event everyone left. But I badly wanted to congratulate Sanvi...what should I do?... think think Siddhan.

She must be in bus with Sayali right now. .... I called Sayali without thinking twice.

Sayali: " Hey Siddhan what happened? Why you called?"

And I went blank what should I tell her.

Siddhan:" ammm...aaa..mm"

Sayali: " Ok I understood ".

Siddhan:" What you understood?".

Sayali:" hhff ,I will congratulate Sanvi ok? ".

I was dumfounded. How she came to know?

Siddhan:" Ok"

I cut the call immediately. Am I so obvious or Sayali knows me too well?

Day 3.

Today's Hackathon event was on Drones. And today I am going to participate. Yup you heard it right.My task will be given by our HOD. So that it will be a fair competition. But basically we were given simple drone coding as this field is new.
I won the task as only my drone could fly properly. Others were not even taking off . I  am not bullying them as it is new technology and needs practice. But I am happy with the number of participants. Participation is more important right?.

Sayali called me at night.

Siddhan :" Hi Sayali what's up."

Sayali :" Am I a messanger ?".

Siddhan:" what do you mean?"

Sayali: "hhff Sanvi told me to congratulate you. I mean can't you both share your numbers. ?".

Siddhan:" We are not that comfortable yet Sayali".

Sayali:" So why don't you give her a rose tomorrow on rose day. You both will become comfortable after that hehe..."

Siddhan: " Shut up ".

Sayali:" Oh so our Siddhan is scared of rejection".

Siddhan:" Will you stop your nonsense. And I am not scared alright ".

Sayali :" Oh.. really?".

Siddhan:" Yes ."

Sayali: " So I dare you Mr Siddhan to give Sanvi rose tomorrow ".

I thought for a while.

Siddhan:" Ok challenge accepted. But you need to bring her to the lab after hackathon when everyone will be left."

Sayali :" Done, we will see."

Siddhan:" Yup ,we will see".

Day 4

Today's Hackathon was on Hacking and Cyber security. Again very basic tasks were given.

The day went in a blink and soon everyone left the lab for price distribution.

I messaged Sayali to come and I and Amit started with our plan.

I saw Sayali and Sanvi coming towards lab from the slight opening of the lab door. And Sayali was literally dragging her. They entered and two drones flew towards them.I drew my drone which was carrying rose bouquet above Sanvi and dropped the flowers. Sanvi cought them and smiled.

" What the hell is this?" I saw Sanvi jerked hearing shrieking voice. And the voice was non other than Sayalis.

We all snapped in Sayalis direction and bursted out laughing. As per our plan, the drone which Amit flew was carrying cauliflower that landed in Sayalis hands.
Her expressions were worth seeing.

" You....idiots I will not leave you both today". saying this Sayali marched towards us and we started running away from her. Our chasing reminded me of Tom and Jerry cartoon. Well it's rightly said. Few relationships are like Tom and Jerry... They fight with eachother, argue with eachother but can't live without eachother.

" Ok ok time please ". I said jokingly.

" Idiot what was that ?" Sayali asked me after catching her breath.

" That's what you get for challenging Siddhan". I said smirking.

Sayali just rolled her eyes.

" What challenge?" Sanvi asked.

" Nothing it's just our stupid talks" . I said.

" Thanks for the flowers " Sanvi said shyly.

"Did you like it ?" I asked nervously scratching back of my neck.

" Yes thanks it's lovely ". Sanvi said.

The bouquet had roses of all colours .

" And madam did you like the cauliflower?" . I asked Sayali to divert the topic.And got a smack in return.

Then we bid our byes and went home.

I received a video on watsapp from Amit.

It was today's video where I drew the drone and Sanvi cought the bouquet. But when he shot that.

He answered my unasked question.

I shot it on my mobile in one hand and remote of drone in another.

My buddies are the best .

Day 5

Today is the last day of fun week.Todays theme is software testing for Hackathon or technically I should say Testathon.

Our angry bird Sayali is participating today . She was still pissed off because of yesterday and was giving me cold shoulders.But I didn't give up. I was still annoying her after she finished her task.

" Bye, I am going to participate in treasure hunt now. You stay here only managing your hackathon." She said showing me her tongue and went. She is such a child.

Today's price distribution started and she won the first price for hackathon.This will be again good addition to her resume.I am definitely going to hire her.I came out of my thoughts when I saw Sanvi going to dise to collect her prize. She won for photography.
She is good in photography too. Amazing.

We left the auditorium and the corridors were full of rangoli patterns. I heard that Sanvis girl gang won the price. The rangoli was masterpiece. It depicted greenary v/s drought and deserts.

All events got over but the best was saved for the last.... DJ .And we had blast as this was the only event I attended in this fun week.I saw Sayali still there it's almost six in the evening. I and Amit went towards her.

"Hey cauliflower you are still here?." Amit asked her.

" Shut up dumbo". Sayali said annoyed.

" Did you miss your college bus." I asked her.

" No...  Because of DJ event the buses will leave at 7:30." Sayali answered.

That means Sanvi is still here. But where is she . It will be difficult to find her in this crowd and it's bit dark too.

Amit patted at my shoulder and pointed his finger at something. I followed his direction and saw Sanvi dancing with her girl gang.
I looked back at Amit and saw him and Sayali smirking. Am I that obvious or do they know me too well?

Sayali dragged me and Amit towards Sanvis direction. I tried to stop her but Sayali being Sayali didn't obliged.We stoped at feet distance from them and started dancing there itself.

We were dancing at a safe distance from Sanvi but I could see her and that was enough for me.She is a dancer .....one can know seeing her flaunting her dance moves.I was happy to see her carefree and enjoying today.

Soon the music stopped and everyone hooted. It was something.

What a week it was.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1M 39.7K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
4.3K 378 16
"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." ╰─➤ 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑. ➥ An independent and spirited event designer, she carries...
27.9K 814 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
18.5K 428 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...