The Wanted{UNDER RECONSTRUCTI...

By sportchic63cub

~THIS BOOK IS NOW ON HOLD AND UNDER HEAVY EDITING. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13, IT CLEARLY NEEDS MORE DEVELOPI... More

Chapter One- Runaway
Chapter Two- It's Complicated
Chapter Three-Revelations
Chapter Four-The Past
Chapter Five-So close to Freedom,So close to Paradise to bad I can't have it
Chapter Six- The Chase (Part 1)
Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)
Chapter Nine- Karma Isn't On My Side
Chapter Ten- The Dream and The Ring
Chapter Eleven- It's On
Chapter Twelve- Longing and Barely Surviving
Chapter Thirteen- Dreams and Visions
Chapter Fourteen- Spies
Chapter Fifteen- Robert?
Chapter Sixteen- Making Plans
Chapter Seventeen- The Dreaded Moment and Close Call
Chapter Eighteen-The Warning
Chapter Nineteen- The Fight
Chapter Twenty- No More Damien
Chapter Twenty One- Unknown

Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love

689 23 2
By sportchic63cub

Hello, Hello I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter you may read now :) Oh I found a picture of Mike :)

                                  CHAPTER EIGHT WELCOME TO HELL, LOVE

                                                    ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I groan my head is killing me I try to get up but my whole body hurts "E...Er...Eric?" I mumbled but I got no answer. "Eric?" I called again still no answer slowly I remember what happened I was taken away from him. I realized I was laying on the cold damp floor I slowly opened my eyes to a dark room I couldn't see a thing. I push myself upright on the floor though every movement hurts I noticed my breathing is labored I lean against the wall for support. I couldn't be back with Damien I couldn't I just couldn't this had to be a nightmare a really realistic nightmare. But to my disappointment the aching in my heart proved it wasn't I couldn't take the pain in my heart.

I started gasping for air it was getting harder to breathe I grip my chest I miss Eric so much and I haven't been away from him for long. Tears start flowing down my cheeks again as I think of Eric and the last memory of him. His eyes were full of worry and pain because he knew he was going to lose me the sob I was holding back then escaped me. I cried and cried so hard all night until I literally couldn't cry no more I was now hunched over holding my chest as my heart burned. I soon grew tried and fell into a dreamless sleep.

                                                            ERIC'S P.O.V 

The night I lost her I tried to run after her but Nicholas and Dom wouldn't let me but I still tried the whole pack had to pin me down. 'You will not go after her without my permission this is for your own good E.' Dom said in his Alpha voice. How could he keep me away from my mate!? She needs me I need to find her! I growled and pushed them off and I took off towards the pack house leaving everyone behind. 'E wait up!' Nicholas called I ignored him and pushed myself faster I got to the house in seconds. I grabbed my shorts from the bush in my mouth and I got ready to shift back 'E wait!' Dom called but I already shifted and pulled on my shorts.

 I ran into the house and up to my room the room was covered with Annabel's scent I locked the door and laid down on the bed just as I started to feel a burning pain in my chest. Dom was at the door knocking begging to let him in silent tears came down my face. The pain was unbearable like I was being shot in the heart a million times in a row. It's been hours and Dom finally stopped knocking on the door the pain slowly went down. It didn't stop but it became a little bearable I took in deep breaths of Annabel's scent from her side of the bed to calm me.

I was so worried about her what was Damien going to do with her and by what I heard what John said I wonder what he is going to do to. I instantly got infuriated by those thoughts a low growl came from my lips. I couldn't get the last memory of Annabel out my head her face was soaked with tears and she was screaming like she was in deep pain and I honestly felt the same pain. I was too tired to take a shower and I didn't want to get out the bed. Subconsciously I dug my nose closer to Annabel's scent before I dozed off to sleep.

                                                    ANNABEL'S P.O.V

"Annabel, Annabel wake up" a voice cooed I almost thought it was Eric but I quickly realized it wasn't "Annabel wake up Annabel" the voice cooed again. I groaned my head was groggy I slowly opened my eyes my vision was blurry. There were hands on my shoulders steadying me I shook my head and my vision slowly cleared and I focused on the person in front of me. I then realized who it was Damien I felt fear in the pit of my stomach he gave me an evil smile.

I pushed his hands off me and glared at him "Aw what's wrong you miss your pathetic excuse for a mate" he smirked. I looked away fighting back tears I wanted to slap that stupid smirk off his face "Oh did I struck a nerve" he said with fake concern. I suddenly got angry "I'll give you a nerve to struck" I spat in his face. He chuckled then I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face where he slapped me hard I gasped. "Watch your mouth when you speak to me" he warned "Your life here is going to be real different now" he said his voice far away. I looked up to see he was leaving the room "Oh" he said he turned around to face me.

"Welcome to hell, love" he smiled then he left the room I was alone I looked around there was nothing in here but a mattress on the floor with a blanket and pillow and the walls were white. There was also a window but bars were locked on the outside making me feel like I'm in a jail cell. I tried to get up again but my body still ached I rested for a few more minutes before I tried again. I slowly got up though my body is screaming for me to stop moving. Once I stood up I stumbled over my feet I quickly regained my balance and walked over to the window.

The sun was coming out it must be around seven or eight in the morning as a sun ray shone through the window something shiny caught my attention. I turned around and saw a small mirror in the corner of this bare room. I stumbled my way towards the mirror I sat down and looked at my reflection there was a big bruise on my left cheek. It was black and blue it also was almost swollen there a few cuts on my face as well. My clothes were dirty and slightly tattered and damp and my hair was slightly everywhere I combed my fingers through my hair trying to smooth it.

I quickly stood up when I heard the door open I turned around to see John smirking at me and I got really pissed. When he walked over to me I quickly slapped him he clearly didn't expect that he growled at me but I didn't show any emotion just hate. "You better watch what you do your in hell now" he showed his fangs and cornered me he was a little taller than me but he wasn't intimidating. "I just wish that would go die somewhere" I said bluntly he faked hurt "Really?" he asked "Really" I answered.

He held my chin tightly pulling my face closer to his "You know he doesn't care what we do to you anymore....well we cant kill you." he smirked when he saw a little fear flash across my face. "Don't worry we can't do that but...." he trailed off looking at my lips. I tried to move but his hand on my hip and his other one on my chin kept me in place. I wanted to move his touch felt wrong his grip tightened when I wouldn't stop moving. I finally stopped "Let. Me. Go." I demanded he chuckled his lips brushed against mine "What if I don't want to?" he whispered.

"Then I'll make you" another voice answered John flinched and turned his head I looked as well it was Mike. "Now let her go and get out" he nodded towards the door John growled but let me go and left the room. I sighed in relief I studied Mike he looks the same but yet to me he changed his eyes were more blue his black hair grew a little over his eyes. Some people say we look like we're related but we aren't but we did care about each other in a sister and brother kind of way. He usually helped me around this place and made sure I wasn't badly hurt but there was something different about him about his mood towards me but I couldn't figure it out because he always hides his emotions.

He was studying me to "Thanks" I breathed and looked down suddenly I was nervous "You look almost different" he said I looked up and he was looking me over. "You seemed like you changed to" I gave him a small smile. This was the only person I could ask this the only person I was sure who would really tell me the truth. I took a deep breath "Do you know what is he going to do to me?" I asked in a small voice. He didn't answer I looked up and his face was blank and he just looked at me fear, worry, and concern all flashed across my face.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him "Mike" I whispered "Please tell me" my voice cracked at the end. There was a strange emotion that I couldn't recognize on his face but he quickly wiped it away then I was in his arms. After the shock that he was hugging me wore off I hugged him back "I was worried about you" he said into my hair "I can take care of myself" I mumbled he chuckled. Then he released me "He's pissed really pissed that you ran away and you found your mate" he started quietly I thought I saw pain in his eyes when he said mate.

"I cant tell you anything else just know there's going to be a lot of pain" he seemed like he didn't like that but there was something else that he was hiding in his emotion. I was going to ask him something but he interrupted me "I got to go" he suddenly looked anxious and he quickly left I sighed. Then a thought came to me maybe Mike left quickly because Damien was coming. I shivered I didn't want to see him I froze when I heard the door open again. I slowly turned around and saw Damien and two others behind him.

I started to back away but Damien appeared behind me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the room. I wanted to ask him where he was taking me but the look on his face seemed he was pissed and his grip kept getting tighter. He took me to a different room this one was dimly lit and there was a table in the center I didn't really get a good look at it until I got close and I panicked. There were cuffs attached to the table and something shone from across the room something sharp. I started pulling my arm free but Damien dragged me to the table.

He threw me onto the table and the other two strapped me down to the table but I tried to fight against them it was useless. Damien nodded towards one of them and they got what I feared was a knife but there was something different about it. I started to panic he handed the strange knife to Damien "Damien" I begged I noticed he froze for a second when I said his name. "Please don't" I begged he leaned his face closer to mine "Annabel I would love to but...." he breathed the last part. Then I felt a pain in my side and then something wet I screamed in pain.

"How else would I teach you a lesson" he smirked.

I looked at my side I was bleeding the knife was still in me and it burned it was like there was a fire inside me. Damien slowly pulled the knife out I screamed even louder as the knife burned my skin even  more. Tears streamed down my face as hours past full of pain Damien dragged the knife over my skin a small whimper escaped me. He smirked I knew what he was doing he was trying to break me make me afraid of him so I wouldn't run away. He has another thing coming I won't break no matter what the strange knife had small symbols that glowed and burned every time it was near my skin.

Damien looked me over I was bloody the table and my clothes were almost drenched in my blood his eyes were wild. He started to back away from me he couldn't control himself my body was numb and all my strength was gone. I smirked "Done already" I said in a whisper I didn't have energy to speak above a whisper. He snarled "What did I struck a nerve" I quoted him from earlier his eyes narrowed I tried my best to shrug I had an innocent look on my face. He started to come towards me and I tried to break my bonds but they wouldn't break.

He leaned closer to my face at first I thought he was going to kiss me "You'll stay here for the next few days alone" he whispered in my ear. He brushed his lips against mine and his eyes filled with hunger he then stormed out the room when the door slammed shut silent tears escaped. My heart started to burn again I didn't want to be here I just want to be in the arms of my mate.

                                                 DAMIEN'S P.O.V

I stormed out the room holding my breath I didn't even start breathing until I was sure I was far enough I heard someone calling my name. I turned my head to see Mike catching up with me "What is it?" I demanded I was kind of relieved to talk to him. If I didn't have a distraction then I would still be considering killing her or have my way with her. "You seem distracted" he chuckled I sighed  he fell quiet I looked at him he seemed to be lost in thought. "What?" I said getting his attention "Oh there was a call for you" the way he said it I knew who it was.

"Did he give a message?" I asked without looking at him "It's the usual" he sighed "Tell him I decline" I said bluntly. "Oh and here is another message" he said handing me a slip a paper I read it and sighed "Why does he keep rushing me....tell him it's almost done" I said. I needed to take a cold shower I headed towards my room and took a long cold shower. After that I just pulled on some jeans and went to my office I couldn't stop thinking about Annabel.

I glad she's back I will make sure she will not leave again honestly the more I think about her the more I think I need another cold shower. I close my eyes and rub the sides of my temples she makes me so pissed though she is so infuriating at times. Then there are times when I just want to have my way with her. There was a knock ok the door "Come in" I called it was John "Damien" he greeted I nodded.

"Thanks for finding her" I said he nodded "Um it was a little complicated finding her..." trailed off rubbing the back of neck.

I stared at him at first "Are you suggesting I should pay you back?" I raised my eyebrows at him he cleared his throat clearly nervous. "Well I guess... but it doesn't have to be-" I cut him off "It's okay I guess I could repay you... I'll let you know tomorrow okay" I said "Yes sir" he nodded. I liked it when i was respected when people bow to me it was mostly because they were afraid of me I like that way. When no one bows or respects me it means they're not afraid of me that's why Annabel gets under my skin at times. 

                                                   ERIC'S P.O.V

I woke up to a pain in my side I hissed and grabbed my side I looked nothing was wrong I wasn't cut or anything. The my side slowly started to burn I hissed again shit why do I feel like this? A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts I forced myself out the bed and answered it Dom was standing in the door way looking concerned.  "What is it?" I asked my voice was low he didn't answer he just studied me I was getting agitated I hate when people do that.

I flinched when my side burned again and his eyebrows came together and I thought I heard him mumble something like "Worse then I thought". "What do you mean?" I demanded he gestured that I follow him I reluctantly followed him to his office. I shut the door and sat down in a chair across from his desk "It's your bond" he said after a few minutes of silence. "What do you mean it's our bond we haven't even fully mated" I was confused "It doesn't have to be like that  your bond can get strong before you fully mate" he said.

I winced again this time the burn was in my leg "So he's hurting her" I growled if she is badly injured I'll Damien. "By the way your acting I'd say yeah he is" he sighed I growled red clouded my vision I took a deep breath to calm down. Just as Dom was about to say something I got up and headed towards the door "What are you doing?" he asked cautiously "I'm going to go look for her" I said like it was obvious.

He sighed and got up "You can't could blindingly go search for her" he said catching up with me as I walked down the hallway. "I don't care" I muttered getting more angry the more Dom suggest I don't look for her. "I'm not suggesting that" he said I sighed I forgot to put my walls up I quickly blocked him out my mind. "Then what are you saying" I demanded he sighed I looked at him he seemed to be thinking. With that I walked off quickly as I could once I was outside Dom came running after me but I already shifted I cussed when I forgot to get a change of clothes.

I didn't really care I just bolted of towards the woods I ran to where I lost her it wasn't really far from the pack house. I searched around for her or John scent but I couldn't the other fucking vampires covered their scents. I felt someone shift in the back of my head once I got in their mind I knew it was Nicholas. He was coming towards me 'What do you think you're doing?' I asked 'Dom asked me to go with you to make you wont do anything stupid' he answered. I sighed when he reached me I glared at him he pretended that I wasn't looking at him.

'I don't need your help Nick and I wont do anything stupid' I said bluntly he huffed 'I know you need my help' he gave me a wolfy grin. I growled I did need his help he could pick put a scent with ease 'Alright then what do you want me to do?' he asked as he heard me change my mind. 'Can you see if you can find Annabel's or John's scent?' I asked he nodded and dug his nose to the ground. I searched again as well 'Why did Dom sent you to help me how come he didn't come?' I asked.

I thought he would come after me 'He and some others are searching the opposite direction' he answered distracted. I focused on his mind to see what he what he found 'What is that?' I asked I wrinkled my nose from what he was smelling. I headed to where he was when I got to his side he answered 'I don't know' he sounded confused.

I huffed I wanted an straight answer I looked at the tree there was a strange scent all around it i went in Nicholas' mind. He was trying to figure what it was 'They must have a healer or someone really familiar with chemicals because this is why we can't pick up their scents'  he sounded surprised and impressed. I growled and sniffed the tree 'No don't!' Nicholas yelled to late my nose burned I jumped back with a yelp of pain.

I scratched my nose 'What the hell was that?!' I asked looking him 'It was a trap, a scent blocker' he sighed my nose was still burning I sniffed the air but I couldn't smell anything. I scratched my nose again out of frustration 'It blocked your sense of smell. Don't worry it will come back after a few minutes whoever made this made it too weak to last long.' he tried to reassure me but he just made it worse. I growled in frustration without my smell how can I find her 'E don't worry we'll find her' Nicholas said.

I wanted to find her now just as I started to think about Annabel my chest started to burn again I howled in pain. Nicholas came towards me unintentionally growled at him he stopped in his tracks 'Sorry' I said. He nodded like he would understand I guess he would I was so angry at myself for letting Annabel go it's all my fault.

I'm such a terrible mate.

===========================================================================

Hey I have updated early I'm so happy I did I hope you guys liked it and tell me what you think. I really don't know when I will update becuase this week will be REALLY busy so please be patient. Please ....

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

Thank You! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
1.3M 26.2K 18
NOTE: please do not comment "it's Britney bitch" in the comments as I hat Britney Spears and those type of comments will be deleted, thank you. WARNI...
242 112 21
!!!Read whole description please for warning at the end!!! Another Au, where Damien is just the adopted child of a farmer, and is only about 17. Dani...
212K 9.7K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...