𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐄𝐋...

By sadgirlzera

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
TOUR DATES
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Book Four: The Rules of Lorenzo

Thirty Six

5.4K 129 10
By sadgirlzera

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

I begged Ricardo to punish me. Even though we both apologized, I still wanted to pay for what I made him feel last week.

I sat on my bed, with my hands tied together with one of his ties, behind my back. He had wrapped his belt around my neck, and even though it was digging into my skin, I sat there smiling.

I spent my entire life building myself to be as confident as my mother. Before I met him, no one had ever made me feel nervous or weak but the night I drove over the pothole, everything changed. Ricardo was the cause of my collapse and I wanted nothing more than for him to ruin me. I used to make fun of women who were at the mercy of men but now I understand.

Speaking of the devil, he stood in front of me. His brown hair had been ruffled and his eyes were dark as dominance radiated off him. His eyes moved from my nipple piercings down to the tattoo under my breasts, and his tongue swiped across his bottom lip.

I started to reach my foot towards him but before I could touch his leg, he pulled my head down by my hair. A painful sensation washed through me, and I harshly sank my teeth into my bottom lip.

"Don't touch me," He demanded, sternly. "Not unless you want me to choke you with my cock. I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?"

Sitting in front of him naked was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. My body yearned for his attention, it was impossible just sitting still when he looked like that.

"Words, Selina," I winced as he pulled harder, tilting my head to the side. My scalp began to feel like it was on fire but I could never ask him to stop. "Y–Yes. I would,"

Ricardo hummed, grabbing my chin. My eyes never left his as he slowly pushed his thumb in between my lips, and watched as I started sucking. When he pulled his thumb away from me, I pouted softly and I just knew my eyes begged for his attention.

Sitting down next to me, he used the belt around my neck to pull me over his knee in one motion, so that my ass is hanging in the air. I'm sure my neck is bruised but I don't care.

He unbuckled the belt off my neck, and I suddenly felt like I could breathe again. I took a deep breath, knowing what was going to happen next.

"Tell me what you did wrong while you were in New York, Selina,"

"I called myself single, and hung out with another man," I said, keeping my head down.

"Like a...?"

"Whore," I whispered. Goosebumps erupt on my skin when he trailed the metal buckle of the belt on my ass.

"Let's get one thing straight. Every inch of your body—it belongs to me," A needy whine leaves my lips and I find myself leaning into his embrace, begging him to touch me, begging him to punish me already. "Please,"

"How many do you think you deserve?"

"As many as you want," I uttered sending him a nod. I let out a whimper as he connects the belt with my ass, bringing tingles to my skin. "You asked for this, Selina. So you're going to take all of it,"

With my hands behind my back, I curl my fingers to try and ease the pain. A sense of euphoria washes through my body again. After a few more spanks, he runs his hands through my hair. "It hurts doesn't it?"

"Yes," I whispered, closing my eyes. "Please don't stop,"

Nothing in the apartment could be heard other than my cries and the sound of the belt coming down on my ass. With every slap, I felt my body awaken and beg for more pleasure. Tears began to fall from my eyes and soon I could see little wet spots on his pants.

Ricardo stopped at 50, and I collapsed in his lap. This was nothing compared to the first time because he only did 25 then. But 50 was enough to make me go crazy. My ass was so sensitive even the air from the AC caused me to squirm.

"You did so fucking well, baby," He said, a few sobs leaving my lips. He lifted me gently and carried me bridal style to the bathroom. He turned on the water and even placed a bath bomb inside.

"It hurts, Ric," I whispered, and he walked over, cupping my cheeks. His eyes held worry and concern but also pride... He was proud of me.

"I know, darling,"

After getting into the tub, my stomach touches his chest as I wrap my arms around his neck. Closing my eyes, I begin to lose consciousness. Even though I'm about to fall into a deep sleep, Ricardo plays with my hair and whispers words of assurance in my ear.

"You're a dream, Selina, and I see your future," He said, running his hand up and down my back.

"And its right here with me,"

Thanksgiving Eve came rather quickly. I was currently walking around watching the drag races with Athena and Mallory. I shivered, adjusting my mittens alone with the beanie on my head. For some reason, it was very cold in Georgia and it wasn't even winter yet.

The crowd cheered as the cars came into view and raced towards the finish line. Finally, one of the cars ended in first place. A man exited his car, nothing but cockiness over his face. Ricardo approached us, and when I saw him, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah," I said, standing on my tippy toes to peck his lips. "Preferably for something here," I trail my hand down his chest and play with his belt.

"Can someone tell me who the fuck this man is?" Athena's voice entered my ears, and we broke apart. A small blush made its way to my face and I quickly cleared my throat. Grabbing Ric's arm, I pull him closer and walk towards them.

"Guys, this is Ricardo, my boyfriend. I should have introduced you guys sooner but there was so much shit going on,"

Athena frowned, "Who's dad is this—?"

"You're kidding! Was this the dude we fought that other bitch over?" Mallory said, her lips forming a smile," I nodded, clenching my jaw at the memory of Anita. Stupid Bitch.

"Well he must be very special if he managed to capture your attention," She assured, and I nodded. Ricardo hummed, placing a kiss on my temple. Athena looked at me and I sighed. She was like an older sister to me. She is always super protective of me. When my ex-boyfriend cheated on me in college, she went crazy. She almost even killed the guy.

Finally, she smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "He's alright," Gasping, I pull her for a hug. Having her acceptance meant a lot to me, and there was nothing that made me happier than knowing that she supported this relationship.

Suddenly our attention turned back to the racetrack where the men who raced each other were getting into each other's faces. They yelled insults and something told me they were about to fight.

"It was lovely meeting you ladies but I must excuse myself," Ricardo said, walking towards them.

He pulled them apart, while a crowd surrounded them. "Adam, Ethan. Calm the fuck down,"

"Fuck off," Adam said, pulling Ric's hand off his chest, and I raised my right eyebrow. "You know, I'm starting to really wonder why they call you the best driver around? Why do you deserve to run this shit?"

He lifted his hands, looking around. "This should go to someone worthy. Someone like me,"

Ethan just took a step back, twirling his keys in his hand.

"You don't want to start something you can't handle," Ricardo said, clenching his jaw as his eyes turned dark.

Adam stepped into his face, lifting his chin and shrugging. "This place needs someone younger, someone who actually can drive. I'm afraid we've outgrown you,"

Everyone looked at Ricardo waiting for his reaction. I chuckled to myself, knowing that once he turned angry–he was ready to fuck someone up. Adam didn't know what game he was playing.

"One race between you and me. Whoever wins gets to decide who takes over this place. You're on, old man,"

"Cunt," I whispered, shaking my head. No one was allowed to call him 'old man' other than me.

"Cocky motherfucker," Ric chuckled, just as Ethan threw his keys to him, and sent him a nod. Athena, Mallory, and I all watched as they enter the cars, and soon another cheer could be heard.

"Your man has some balls," Mallory said, narrowing her eyes.

"I wonder how it would feel to be inside the car,"

"You should get in before it's too late," Athena said, and I tilted my head to the side before smirking to myself. Making my way over, I get inside the car and put my seat belt on.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ricardo asked me.

"Keep your eyes on the road, handsome," I smiled, running my hands through his dark strands. Adam revved his car, keeping his eyes trained on Ric. When he saw me, he sent me a kiss and I flipped my middle finger at him.

A woman walked in front of the two cars, wearing the tightest crop top that failed to hide her cleavage. "She has some nice titties, they sit so nice. I wish mine were like that," I said, as she lifted a black and white flag.

"Yours are perfect," Ricardo whispered, and I sighed, opening my window.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded, holding on to the door handle on my right. The woman pulled the flag downward, signaling the race has started. Instantly, the two cars take off, and my lips part. Everything seems to be happening so fast and I hold onto my seatbelt while I take nervous breaths.

"Breathe, Dove," He said when he noticed my discomfort. Turning his head, he offered me a smirk, "We're having fun,"

Ricardo drove with one hand on the steering wheel. His other hand was holding the stick, and every once in a while he shifted gears. Adam moved to my right, speeding up so he could drive side by side but Ric suddenly swerved over, blocking him. He continued doing this a few times and I just know Adam is getting pissed off.

We're suddenly driving uphill and soon, we're driving on the side of a small mountain. Before I could relax, my eyes caught sight of the curved road in front. When I realized it was on a cliff without any fence, I gasped. Instead of slowing down like I thought he would, he pressed his foot on the gas, and the car speeds even faster now. The edge of the cliff is approaching faster and my life flashes through my eyes.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna die!" I said, but he only chuckled. I looked at him like he was crazy because, at that moment, he fucking was.

"Get me out!" I scream, my voice filled with desperation. Right before we get to the cliff, Ricardo turns the wheel to the right, shifts to second gear and slows down. My eyes widen when I realize the back of the car is spinning in a circular motion. With our tires burning, smoke appears and disappears into the night sky. He shifts back to first gear and he presses on the gas. Moving along the edge now, we continue going 110 mph.

He just fucking drifted!

"How was that?" He asked. A large smile appears on my face, while I feel the wind brush against my skin. At first, I hated this but my body is pumping with adrenaline. Now, I'm living for it.

"That was so hot," I breathed out, throwing my head back and giggling. The entire race Ricardo does insane tricks just like this, and he makes sure to keep himself in front of Adam.

After 5 more minutes, we drive down the hill, turn the corner, and spot the crowd again. They're cheering Ric's name as we cross the line and soon come to a stop.

"You're so badass," I whispered, looking at him through my eyelashes. Pulling his shirt, I smash our lips together, delivering a moan against his lips. His tongue meets mine, and my hands run through his curls.

When we break apart, I smirk to myself. "Take your dick out,"

His lips part before he chuckles. "As much as I want to—and believe me, I really fucking want to— this isn't the place, baby,"

We look around, noticing the way everyone watched us, including Mallory and Athena. I cleared my throat, getting out of the car and making my way toward them. "Look at you! Winning your first drag race. So how was it?"

"So fucking sick. Ric drifted on this cliff, it was insane. I thought I was going to die," I responded, my eyes still wide. Athena giggled, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "I'm glad you found someone that can make you happy. If anything goes wrong, I will punch him,"

"I just have a question," Mallory muttered, and I nodded. "Is it big?"

"Mallory!" Athena said as I snorted, trying to hold my laughter.

"I'm sorry but he's very big and manly. Selina's so small and tiny. Like shit, he might kill her while they're fucking," She assured, shrugging.

"Not that it's any of your business," I said, playfully, flipping my hair off my shoulder. "But I can handle a lot more than you think,"

"Okay bitch. I see you,"

Adam exits his car, slamming the door shut, and by the way, he clenched his fists, anyone could see he was upset.

"Martinez," Ricardo said, just before he could walk off. Adam cursed, pulling out his keys and throwing them at him as people watched.

Ric caught them, granting him a cocky grin "Now, get the fuck out of here,"

Thanksgiving was the holiday my parents went crazy for. Currently, they were hosting a Dinner with all my relatives and their 400+ friends. I was excited to see Aunt Jasmine, Aunt Riley, Aunt Tiffany, Uncle Lucas, Uncle Dexter, and my grandparents.

"Dove?" I heard from the other room. Ricardo walked into the bathroom while I continued adjusting my diamond hoop earrings. I leaned against the sink, sticking my ass out without even noticing.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I looked at his outfit, feeling the insides of my mouth water. He wore a black tuxedo without a bow tie. The first few buttons of his white dress shirt were opened, exposing his chest. His brown hair had been slicked back, and his expensive cologne entered my nose. A Hermès watch sat on his wrist and I narrowed my eyes, playfully.

"What? You think being a fighter in Spain for 20 years doesn't make you plenty of money?" He asked, walking closer to me.

"I didn't know my boyfriend was loaded," I said before my mind traveled back to his home. Now that I'm thinking about it, he lived in a house that was very modern and luxurious.

"Loaded, no. Finally stable for the next 15 years, yes," Ricardo mumbled. Rolling my eyes, I pull my mascara from my bag and begin applying it.

"Do I look alright?" He asked, looking at himself through the mirror. Tilting my head to the side, I notice how anxious he looked. Almost every second he was adjusting himself, fixing his attire in some way.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"Nothing,"

I gave him a look that said 'Really?' and Ricardo sighed. He pulled his head down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Come on, baby. Talk to me," I urged. A few seconds passed by and he punched the bridge of his nose, his lips forming a line.

"I want your parents to look at me, and think that I'm good enough for you. Especially with everything that happened, I want them to meet me in another light,"

Cupping his cheeks, I pull him closer. "You are perfect for me, Ric and my mom already knows that... It's my dad, isn't it?" I asked, frowning.

"You're anxious about him, aren't you?"

"I just—," He adjusted his cuff links. "I want him to know that this is real and I'm not taking advantage of his daughter. I want him to know that I love you,"

"He already knows it. I call him a lot and mention all the things you do for me. Like cooking for me, buying Shakira, and coming to all my concerts. That's why he's not barging in every day," I verbalized, gesturing around my apartment. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I peck his lips.

"Because he knows I'm well taken care of,"

His lips curve into a smile, while he nodded. Turning around, I start setting my face with powder.

"Damn, this is all mine?" He whispered to himself, pulling my dress up slightly and exposing my panties. I bit back a moan as he pressed himself against me, making sure I felt just how hard I made him.

"Still stings," I groaned, feeling my legs buckle. I had trouble sleeping last night because my ass was literally on fire.

"Let me make you feel better," He said. Taking some more cream, he kneads my cheeks. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," I whispered, releasing a much-needed sigh. Then he started moving my panties out the way, and my eyes widened.

"Are you insane? My momma said we have to be there by 7," I said, pushing his hand away. "She's gonna beat my ass if we're late,"

He chuckled, sending chills down my spine. "Last time I remember, you liked getting your ass beat. In fact, you were begging me to keep going,"

"You're annoying," I mumbled, scoffing. Adjusting my skirt, I turn and face him. Pulling him downwards, I connect our lips for a steady kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he pulls my body until it was flushed against his.

"All jokes aside," He uttered, putting his head in the crook of my neck and placing a small kiss. "You look like a princess,"

"And you look very handsome," I said. "Now come on. We need to go,"

We arrived at the manor at about 7:30 pm. Seeing a line of cars leading up the long driveway made me roll my eyes. Why was I waiting in line to get into my own home?

10 minutes later, we arrived at the front door. Ricardo parked the car and helped me out, soon giving the keys to my chauffeur Chauncey. "Who's this?"

Before I could answer, Ric pulled me closer and began playing with the edge of my dress. "Her boyfriend, Ricardo,"

"I didn't know you were in a relationship," Chauncey said, his eyes flickering between me and him. After a few seconds of tension, he finally nodded and placed his hands behind his back.

"Feel free to ask for me when you're ready to leave," He said looking at Ricardo. "I'll be happy to assist your departure,"

Chauncey walked off and entered Ricardo's car, driving it off the curved driveway.

"Fucking dickhead. I'll beat his fucking ass," I heard from beside me.

"Just as you did to Jack?" I asked, and his head swiftly turned back to me. He looked at me with shock and surprise. "I can put two and two together, Ric,"

"I was going to tell you,"

"It's in the past. It doesn't even matter anymore," Entangling my arm with his, we stare up at the well-lit manor in front of us. A large crowd stayed outside while more people walked inside, holding glasses of champagne the waiters passed out.

Sending him a smile, I look at the man I'm in love with. "Let's just keep moving forward,"

•••••

This chapter took so long like I don't even know why.

I start school in 3 days so I'm really trying to write as much just so I can leave you guys satisfied. Once I start, it's going to be hard to upload as much as I do.

Anyway, thanks for the support.

- Niki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25M 701K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
309K 5.8K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
10.5M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
92.9K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...