Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

the agreement

2.7K 50 25
By LilFluffy419

Cannot for the life of me focus on anything I'm supposed to be getting done today, so I convinced myself that finishing this was productive. Loosely inspired by the trailer.

_____

Too tired to do anything to alter her appearance, Olivia trudged towards the front door of her apartment. Her sleep shorts were an old pair from high school and the faded Aaliyah t-shirt came down to her knees. She'd been wearing the same outfit the last time he came by almost a week ago.

Not that it mattered.

"Hey." Spencer's eyes scanned her face, taking in her heavy lids. He felt a pang of guilt for having woken her up. "My bad for hitting you up so late."

Her lips curled up sleepily. She shook her head. "It's okay."

Assured by her tone, he brushed past her, squeezing her hips gently in appreciation. He'd make it worth the lack of sleep.

"Rough day?" she asked, watching him drop his bag by the chair. Coming out of her sleep-induced fog, she could see the tension clearly in the way he moved. Something must've happened earlier.

He shrugged as he walked into her bathroom, leaving her without an answer.

She couldn't be mad. It was rule number one of their agreement. Neither of them owed the other any sort of explanation. If they wanted to share, fine. But the silent consensus seemed to be the less sharing the better. 

So instead of prying, she did her part and pulled a pillow and blanket from the hallway closet. While he finished up in the bathroom, she scanned through the options on Netflix. The final selection wouldn't matter. They wouldn't be watching it anyways.

Spencer reappeared in his basketball shorts, his shirt already discarded of. "How was your day?"

"You know, the same." They really didn't share any specifics at all—just good day, bad day. Enough for the other to gauge what the other needed. "I could use this."

"Yeah, okay cool," he nodded. "What are we watching?"

"We can go with a documentary. Or maybe a cooking show."

"You pick."

She hit play on a random travel series and flopped back onto the couch. His body took its place next to hers. Close. But not too close.

Again—not that it mattered.

They managed to keep up the act for a solid five minutes. Their bored eyes watched the opening sequence, gathering enough information to figure out where they'd be virtually traveling to that night. Antigua. Looked like a nice place to relax.

The chipper host's voice continued to lay out facts about the island, but neither of them would have been able to relay anything other than the obvious—that the island's name started with an A—because by the sixth minute, Olivia's knee had already fallen open onto Spencer's thigh and her head was resting back on the couch cushion.

A small groan of appreciation fell from her parted lips as his fingers moved inside her shorts. He circled again and again, teasing her before dipping into the warmth. Meanwhile, his other hand slowly squeezed up the inside of her thigh. Not here for the games, she repositioned it onto her clit.

It had been too long of a stretch since he last came over. He was in the height of football season which meant she'd go days at a time waiting for all his cards to fall in her favor. No meeting. No practice. No homework. Not too exhausted. Most of the time, that ended up being in the dead of night.

The waiting oftentimes kept her antsy. After a year of consistently having Spencer James at her fingertips, it was hard to go without. As an alternative, there was alway the option of ending their agreement and finding someone else. He'd understand. (Maybe.)

But whenever she stopped to seriously consider the alternative, she always ended up at the same conclusion—it was worth the wait to have someone who already knew her body, to have someone who enjoyed making her writhe just as much as he enjoyed getting his release.

As he continued his ministrations, her walls began to tighten around his fingers. She was close. He could sense it. Picking up his pace, he flicked the pad of his thumb faster along her swollen clit. In response, her thigh muscles twitched, threatening to close up on his hand as she struggled to withhold her whimpering.

Even in their current state, nothing compared to watching her come undone at his fingertips. Her light gasps. The way her hips moved to keep up with the rhythm of his hand. The way she tightened around him as she shuddered through her release. If he didn't get to have her completely while they worked to get on the same page emotionally, at least he got this.

Nobody knew about their secret meetings, and they had gone over their agreement extensively before moving forward. As long as it continued to work for both of them, they'd take care of each other's needs. He knew she was at a disadvantage of having to wait for him, so when he could, he tried made it up to her.

Once. Then Twice.

After her second climax, the pulsing around his fingers slowed, and her hand fished into his shorts. By now, he was straining for friction, but he let her stroke lightly as she came down from her high. Until he couldn't stand it any longer.

"Get on your back."

In her pleasure-filled stupor, she shuffled backwards. Stretching out in front on him, she pulled her knees back as she watched him roll the condom down his hard length. The ache between her legs was still alive and throbbing in anticipation.

His eyes remained transfixed on her face as he slid her shorts to the side and rubbed his head along the slick mess he had made. As he slid in, a wave of relief washed over him.

Olivia watched his face as she stretched around him. The tension that she had noticed earlier was gone. This why they had the agreement in place.

"You good?" he groaned.

"Mhm," she sighed. "Keep going."

Her hips rocked against him, pleading with him to push deeper. His fingers crept up her body, pushing her shirt away so that he could grip onto her waist. Lifting her hips for leverage, he found a steady rhythm. As sounds of their hips meeting took over, the volume from the TV faded away, and she succumbed to his familiar thrust. Above her, he was just as lost in his own daze, hypnotized by the grip she had on him.

"You got another in you?" he murmured after several minutes.

"Yes, please don't stop," she mumbled, arching her back to take in more of him.

Bending forward, he slid one of her long legs onto his shoulder. Her other knee got looped over the crook of his elbow. She cried out as he sunk deeper, and a surge of triumph rushed through him. When he was sure she wasn't feeling any pain, he began to snap his hips with a little more force.

No longer restrained, her cries filled the room, and in the heat of the moment, she pulled his neck down. Rule number five was no kissing. But it was hard to abide by silly, little rules when he had her whole body humming with pleasure.

So throwing caution to the wind, she kissed him. There was the slightest pause in his movements, but he didn't pull back. He let her have all of him until her lips fell open and she gasped against his mouth.

Following soon after, he collapsed on top of her. His head fell into the crook of her neck as he twitched inside her, filling the condom. His breath was warm against her neck as he tried to regain the strength to push himself off of her. But she didn't rush him to move. She just trailed her fingers up and down his dewy back.

"You wanna talk about it?" she asked softly when he finally pulled away.

He cocked an eyebrow in her direction. "You wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head. Closing her legs, she pulled a pillow into her chest and curled around it. Their business was done, but Mr. Too Eager To Be In Antigua was still rallying on the TV.

"You need help getting to bed?"

He had gone to the bathroom to clean up and came back without her noticing.

"No, I'm good," she groaned, rolling her body up and planting her feet onto the ground. Her legs felt like jello. Exactly what she had signed up for when she answered his text an hour earlier. Nothing more.

He nodded and stepped out of her way.

"Goodnight," she mumbled, patting his chest on her way to her room. She didn't turn back to watch him try to get comfortable on the coach. In a few hours, he'd be gone anyways. Their agreement was working just fine.

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 917 24
After Spencer and Olivia confessed their love for each other, they were tired of waiting and was prepared to take on the world together as an couple...
3.6K 132 11
Spencer and Olivia randomly meet and have what seems to be a strange encounter. there connection is instant, neither one can stay away from the other...
98.2K 1.2K 22
One shots involving high school Emily Fields and Alison DiLaurentis.
38.3K 956 35
When a 24 year old woman named Olivia Baker has an interview to become an assistant to 24 year old businessman, Spencer James, little does she realiz...