The Last Mobians

By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

Sonic and his friends had make a secret utopia for Mobians on the Space Colony ARK, of course the ARK had to... More

โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั'ั•โ™กฮทฯƒั‚ั” ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ะฒฮฑยขะบgัฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ

โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ โœฟโฉ

394 12 4
By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

|Inside Shadow's Mind POV|

Shadow was just pacing in the void that was is mind, if anything he'd really wanted to see how his husband's doing, after yesterday the look on the azure hedgehog, he didn't look happy at all. Neither was himself, his daughter was a little to young to understand anything and his son, is only two days old. His ear twitches.

"Shadow...I, I don't know if you can hear me...but..."

There was a hesitation in the voice, and it sounded like someone was trying to fight back the tears, if only he could move his aching body to see who it was the voice it had to be his husband. He just holds back the tears himself, it's hard to tell what the time was in his own mind but he didn't hear any voices so it must be nighttime.

"P-Please...Shadow...I."

"I can't...continue without you..."

Shadow blinks before he hear the sobbing from Sonic, it took all the courage he could take to at least just swallow down the tears, what haven't they told him? This is just breaking his heart to hear his husband just sob out to him and he couldn't do anything about it besides just listen to him. There was a sniffle before another sound was heard that sounded like a baby, he just pinned his ears to his head that had to be his son.

"Damnit...Sonic...please don't do anything you'll regret doing..."

The sound of footsteps was all he heard, he just clinches his chest where his heart was, it was beating fast but to him it felt like it just broke into million pieces, his husband just sound so hurt and it was mentally killing him.

|End of Shadow's Mind|

|Third Person POV|

Sonic wipes the tears away from his eyes as he gets into his apartment, he rubs Jazz's head to thank her for trying to calm down the newborn, he pushes the crib bars down so he can pick Shadic up, he sits down in the chair that was in the nursery, and cradles him. "Ssh...It's okay, Mommy's here." He said gently rocking the newborn in his arms, but it wasn't helping to calm Shadic down. "Are you hungry?" He asked fumbling with the zipper on his jacket and he unzips it, Shadic only cries as he turns his head away, Sonic zips his jacket back up, he didn't know what to do, he wasn't much of a singer, since it's been maybe seventy years since he last sang, he always had Shadow sing for him, he was just better at lullabies than Sonic's feminine-ish like voice. "Okay okay..." he said to the newborn, he was gonna have to make one up on the spot.

Shadic's ears twitch when he heard Sonic's voice he whimpers as he listens to the blue hedgehog's singing voice, even tho he didn't understand what Sonic was singing but he lets out a yawn.

Sonic puts Shadic back in the crib pulling the bars back up and tucking the newborn in, he finished his song, closing the door behind him. He lets out a sigh, before opening the door to the bathroom, closing it behind him, he takes his jacket off his arm was covered in bandages, he felt so lonely without Shadow, that he just started to hurt himself to maybe at least help him get closer to seeing Shadow. He wasn't giving up on hope, after all he has to stay alive for Shadic. He just undoes the bandages to reveal the deep cuts on his arm he looks at his other arm, he takes the razor and started to cut into into his wrists it was painful but not as painful as his broken heart, he just whimpers as he did this, it was already bad enough that he hadn't been sleeping, and now he was hurting himself. He sniffs as he puts the razor down and away so Maria doesn't find it, washing the blood off of his arms he wraps both arms up in bandages.

"Please...come back..." Sonic whimpers to the mirror as he slides his jacket back on and leaves the bathroom for another sleepless night, his ears drooping to his head, he just sits down on the sofa.

When morning came around he was holding Shadic and had a backpack on of something, for the newborn. "Maria!!" Maria comes running over and takes a hold of Sonic's hand, with a smile on her face. He walks over to the sliding door, that opens, Shadic only looked amazing by it, he was baby so everything was new to him. Sonic started walking Maria walking beside him.

"Are we going over to Uncle Tails?" Maria asked. Sonic shakes his head, he waves at the passing Mobians and Humans, that knew him as the hero of mobius, this made him feel even more guilty for letting mobius turn into the state that it was in, he hate to admit it, but Eggman's timing was perfect, had to give him where it hurts, but he lets out a sigh, he needed to at least teach Maria how to control, her chaos control, just in case something happens and she needed to get away in a hurry, and she wasn't fast enough. He just knows that Eggman isn't gonna stay dormant for long.

"Wow..." Maria said as she saw the field with beautiful trees and flowers, it wasn't like mobius but it was close enough, Sonic takes the back off and sets it on the floor beside him. He lets out a soft sigh, before turning his attention to Maria, Shadic was quiet at the moment, he was purring softly cause his ear was pressed up against Sonic's chest he can hear his heartbeating. "Okay Maria, we are gonna try and Chaos Control...okay?"

"But...Daddy said I'm too young to use it..." Maria responded, the only reason she can use telekinesis was because it didn't drain her as much, unlike her chaos abilities, maybe since she's old enough she can  use her chaos abilities.

"I know what, Daddy said...but this is just something you need know." Sonic tells her, he just gives Shadic a toy to play with leaving Jazz in charge on him since he was gonna need show Maria how Chaos Control works, he wasn't like Shadow at all, and couldn't just use chaos control at will he was gonna need help from one maybe two chaos emeralds. Maria only nodded as she walks up to Sonic, she didn't understand what that meant but she was ready, she trusted the blue hedgehog after all, and if he says she was gonna need to know then, she was gonna be ready for it.

Sonic made sure to have his communicator on, so that a certain Lynx can notify him where Maria had gone to, if it worked he had to think on how he was get this to work. He knows that Chaos Blast works when one is angry, which explains why Shadow doesn't get angry often, chaos spear is something he didn't understand how that worked. "Ok think of a location that you've before, or what to go?"

"Okay!" Maria said as she closes her eyes she thought about some where that was on the space station, she didn't want to give her Mother a heart attack, so she thought about one of her Aunt's cooking, like some cookies. "Okay!" She smiled.

"Keep that in her mind and thing about the person you love the most, and it doesn't have to be one." Sonic said, he honestly doesn't know what he's doing, but when it worked for him even if the emerald he was holding was a fake he still some how was able to chaos control out of the capsule that was gonna kill him, he thought about his friends and family. "And when did all that, just say Chaos Control."

"C-Chaos Control!" Maria said before she was suddenly gone in a light purple light, only to reappear on Amy's lap, who looked shock, she wasn't on a date or anything but just having a picnic with her wife. "MARIA!!" She said her eyes wide in surprise by the tiny hedgehog that was on his lap, only looked happy. "I did it...Auntie Amy...I chaos controlled!" She said. Amy lets out a sigh of relief, before hugging the hedgehog. "I'm so proud of you Maria..." She said with a smile on her face.

"Hey Sonic..." Blaze said looking at her communicator, Sonic was holding a sobbing Shadic, who thought his sister just exploded in front of his eyes, he didn't really know what she was doing. "Mommy is worked!" Maria said, she saw that Shadic was crying and she blinks.

"See Shadic...She's okay." Sonic tells the newborn who sniffs and saw Maria he whimpers holding his arms out wanting her, he was still to young to use words but he can make hand gestures to show what he wanted. "Sorry that she ruined your picnic Ames...I just needed to get her know how to use do this..." Sonic responded.

"It's okay Sonic, I just thought something happened to you and Shadic...almost gave me a heart attack." Amy responded scratching her head nervously.

"No, Chaos no I'm fine, same with Shadic, I'll come and get Mar-Mar, so don't worry about bringing her back." Sonic responded, as he waves bye to the pink hedgehog, Shadic giggles and mimics his motion as the call ended.

"Hey!" Blaze said as she saw Maria was just munching on some cookies. Her tail wagging at how good the pastry tasted, this was kind of the reason why she was thinking about Amy, because of the her amazing baking skills. Amy only snickers, "I hope your gonna eat lunch first before you...eat all my cookies..." Maria nodded as she didn't want to talk with her mouth full.

|Inside Shadow's Mind POV|

"What was that?"

The ebony hedgehog felt someone using chaos control. Was it his daughter Maria? It had to be he can sense that she made it safely and didn't get lost. A smile formed on his face, sure he couldn't be there to teach her himself, but at least he could feel that she was getting stronger.

"Good job Princess..."

He said to himself, but he still worries about Sonic, the most. After hearing what his husband had to say last night, maybe him a bit worried, but he knew that if Maria was gonna be here it was a good idea for her to know how to Chaos Control. Protect the kids first before yourself. That was just something that he learned from hanging out with his husband, with the Black Arms attacked mobius, he learned a lot about himself during the attack, and he gotten close to his husband during it too, but there was something about Shadic, he knows his kids aren't completely mobian because of his own DNA, but his son, he doesn't know what chaos energy he has. Not like he didn't have all the time in world to thank about it, which he does since he's stuck inside his own mind.

"Just stay safe Kids, and Sonic...I promise I'm coming back..."

|End of Shadow's Mind|

|Third Person POV|

"I can't wait do that again!" Maria said walking beside Sonic.

"It was only a one time thing Maria, I just wanted you to know how to do it." Sonic explains, he was holding Shadic with both arms. He still would need Shadow to teach Maria how to use Chaos Spears, since she technically got the telekinesis down. It was just to teach her how control her chaos abilities they need to work on, after all he doesn't really know how unstable Maria is even at this age, he lets out a sigh, he has all the time to wait. Mobius is a nothing but a Robotic Empire now, and his husband is still comatose, leaving him with the kids. He looks away as he felt a tear running down the side of his face, he needs to hold off a bit longer, his husband will come back to him, and they can be a happy family.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 861 33
1 year ago, Sonic and Shadow saved the Space Colony ARK from coliding into the Earth. Unfortunately, one of the two had to give up their life, and it...
6K 190 14
Sonic used to be a free Mobian...until The War between Eggman and Mobians started and ended, that humans started to hunt down Mobians going as far as...
11.5K 304 13
What if Shadow, was more alien/demon than Mobian... Sonic is a natural born Mobian, but when Humans started to despise against Mobians, G.U.N took it...
52K 1.8K 21
After three years, I finally came around to finding the rest of this story!! So here it goes!! After Sonic's noble sacrifice to his friend Shadow, fo...