POWERFUL, klaus mikaelson¹

By maliasstories

| POWERFUL | in which Melody Marshall finds out about her true self and what she is destinated to be or whe... More

POWERFUL
cast
extended cast / my oc
graphics gallery
ACT 1 - 》the discovery《
00. seeing her
01. the beginning
02. the marshall twins
03. an old friend
04. catching up
05. the truth
06. finding out
07. friendships
08. on the road
09. dinner at the Salvatore's
10. meeting in the woods
11. the sun and the moon curse
12. rendez-vous
13. coffee date
15. the sacrifice
16. goodbye mystic falls
ACT 2 - 》crazy in love《
17. middle of the night
18. full moon
19. chicago
20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure
21. new best friends
22. welcome back to mystic falls
23. ghost town
24. homecoming
25. mikealson family reunion
26. mating wolves
27. the original witch
28. roaring 20's
ACT 3 - 》a magical miracle《
29. lies and betrayal
30. passion and revelation
31. the little details
32. Miss Mystic Falls
33. hunting the cure
34. winter wonderland
35. happy new year
epilogue

14. complicated spell

2.9K 114 20
By maliasstories

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

After Klaus left, Melody had locked herself up in her room.

Studying the spell for hours. Contacting other old witches she met on her travels.

After one hour she faintly heard the door being open and Lena and Elijah coming in.

Four hours later she decided to call Davina.

Melody couldn't have called her before because she was still in school. Her being safe from the witches and not a target anymore, thanks to the twins, she now can live a normal life as a teenager.

Davina's face pops up on her screen.

"Hey Vi, how are you?"

"I'm great, how about you?"

"Yeah I'm great as well but hey listen Vi, I need your help" Melody says seriously.

"What do you need? Do I have to kill someone? Does Marcel need to kill someone? Do you need me in Mystic Falls? Did-" Davina bombards Melody with questions.

"No, no one needs to kill anyone. I just need your help with a spell. It is actually Nik's binding spell. I just have a gut feeling that something is not right" Melody replies uneasy.

"Ohhh, so your on nicknames now" Davina gushes with excitement, knowing that she has to tell Josh about that.

"Oh shut up. So are you going to help me or not?" Melody asks smiling.

"Yes, of course I am. Send me a picture of the spell."

"Yes, wait a second" Melody replies and takes a picture of the spell.

"I got it. So what is the problem?" Davina asks confused, having learned more about the spells and rituals, thanks to Vincent and Lena.

"Well you see. The binding ingredients are the moon stone, the doppelgangers blood, a werewolf, a vampire and the full moon. In order to break his curse, he has to rip out a werewolf's heart, stake a vampire and then lastly drink every single drop of the doppelgangers blood. So he finally breaks his curse and he is able to create hybrids. In order to do that. He has to feed a werewolf his blood, kill him and then he will wake up, drink human blood and be a hybrid" Melody finishes with her explanation.

"Yes, that is how the curse works but I don't really see the problem here..."

"I mean it's just to easy. Look his own mother cursed her son because of her mistake and she hated what they became. She wouldn't just allow his son to create his own species. I mean when he wants to turn hybrids himself his blood can't be the only thing that is needed"

"Hmmm. You're right, that is really to easy" Davina responds, having heard a lot stories of the Originals from Marcel and Lena.

They are thinking about every possibility.

After some minutes Melody's eyes widen.

"OH MY GOD" Melody yells, when she got the idea.

"What is it?" Davina asks urgently.

Hayley storms in her room, Lena and Elijah hot on her heels.

"Mel is everything okay?" Hayley asks concerned, having heard her twin sister scream.

Melody quickly stands up and faces them.

"Now I know why I thought the spell was to easy. Nik needs Elena's blood to create more hybrids. He needs her alive" Melody answers, "I'll call you back later Vi, I need too go"

She quickly rushes downstairs and takes her heels and the car keys. Hayley instantly rushes after her.

"Where the hell are you going?" Hayley yells after Melody.

"I have to meet Nik. I am going to be right back" Melody responds and quickly jumps in the car and drives off.

"You could have just told him tomorrow" Hayley sasses and turns around to shut the door.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Melody is running up the stairs from the apartment complex Klaus is staying at because the lift took to long for her.

Adrenaline is pumping through her veins. She doesn't even know which apartment is his but she follows her wolf instincts and they lead her there.

Klaus is in his bedroom, shirtless, drawing his beautiful Melody when he suddenly hears his door slams open.

He quickly speeds in his living room and chocks this person on the wall without realizing it is his soulmate.

Melody is way too excited to knock on the door, so she just slams it open.

She sees a blur slamming her against the wall, her instincts immediately kicking in and she slams her knee in his groin.

The person groans and she quickly kicks his feet of the ground and straddles him.

Just now both of them realize who the other person is.

"Oh hey Nik, I'm so sorry" Melody apologizes, not intentionally wanting to hurt her mate.

She is straddling his hips and her hands are on his chest while his hands are firmly on her waist.

"I have to say you have a strong kick, little wolf" Klaus replies, secretly enjoying the position there are in.

Melody quickly looks down and realizes that he isn't wearing a shirt, his feather tattoo with the little birds on his left shoulder now visible to her.

While Melody is admiring Klaus, he is admiring her. He can't stop thinking about her and he takes every opportunity to be close to her, so he decided that she would go with him after the sacrifice.

Not forcing her of corse.

Quickly snapping out of her admiring his toned muscled chest, she realizes in what position she is in.

"Ehmm, I should probably stand up" Melody says, trying to wiggle out of his grip, not knowing what she is doing to him.

Klaus leans his head back on the floor, closing his eyes for a second and muttered a quite "fuck", because Melody didn't know that she was rubbing her pelvis on him until his hands gripped her hip hard, so she couldn't move.

She feels something hard under him. Heat flushes to her cheeks and her eyes glowing amber as she looks at his eyes that got a shade darker.

Klaus sits up while she still is on top of him. Due to their close proximity, they can feel each other's breath on their lips.

"Little wolf, if you keep moving I won't be controlling myself any longer and now is not the right time to lose control" Klaus says, a low growl rumbles in his chest.

All he wants to do is take her right here, right now against the wall but he knows that it is way too soon and he doesn't want her to regret anything.

Melody just nods, being unable to say anything. They both stand up slowly, not breaking eyecontact.

"So is there a reason why you came barging into my apartment?" Klaus asks with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on his lips.

"Not that I complain about you being here"

Melody remembers why she is here and moves a little away from him. Klaus frowns in disappointment, missing her being close to him.

She clearz her throat.

"Yes, I finally found out about my gut feeling and I was right. There was more to the spell than it seems" Melody says in a soft and gentle tone, not wanting him to get angry.

"What do you mean?" Klaus ask in a serious tone, all playfulness from before gone.

"The sacrifice is going just as planned but in order to create your own hybrids you have to feed them a little bit of blood from the doppelganger in order to complete the transition" Melody responds calmly.

"Of course, my oh so lovely mother would want the doppelganger dead, so I could never have my own hybrids" Klaus spats, feeling furious and sad at the same time.

Melody instantly moves forward and cups his cheeks. Klaus calms down a bit because just a mere touch from his mate can calm down his binded raging werewolf.

"Hey, I know that you are angry and that you never deserved what your parents did to you but I am here okay? I mean it is good that we made the deal with Elena. We just have to add a tiny detail that she has to donate her blood once a month. What do you say, Nik?" Melody suggests.

Klaus loves her.

The way she is thinking and finding a quick solution. Her being totally smart. Klaus is grateful to have such an amazing woman by his side. He's going to love and care for her in every way.

"You are right Melody. Thank you, my little wolf" Klaus replies with a small smile, now much calmer than before.

She smiles back, "I should probably go back home, I may have just ran off to tell you that"

"Yeah, you probably should" he says laughing.

Both of their eyes still fixed on the other, neither of them wanting to break their intense eyecontact but eventually Melody steps back and walks to the door.

"Good night Nik"

"Good night, little wolf"

Melody walks downstairs and jumps in her car being totally happy and a little bit breathless.

Klaus has a huge smile on his face the entire time his Melody walked out of that door. He loves the feeling of her being so close to him and he can't wait to spend more time with her.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

As Melody came home she explained to her family what she found out and also called Davina back.

Hayley knew something more happened, seeing her sister's flushed cheeks but she didn't want to press any further.

So Melody said good night and went to go to sleep.

The Original Hybrid being ready to finally be able break his curse after a thousand years.

Since this chapter is quite short I will post another one this week :)

We also got a little scene between Davina & Melody, I also think that Davina deserved so much better in the Originals, so she will get everything that she deserves, starting with a normal teenager life

Should I add more steamy scenes between Melody & Klaus?

Thanks for all the votes & comments <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.4K 22
Before Kol died as Kaleb, he and Davina had gotten together and gotten pregnant. Now Davina has to find a way to bring back not only the love of her...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
71.1K 1.4K 27
THE MIND. the mind is a powerful thing. The one thing everyone agreed on was that Emilia Page has a strong mind, but will that be enough when she's n...
7.9K 301 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...