š—µš—¼š—»š—²š˜†š˜€š˜‚š—°š—øš—¹š—² | š—ø.ļæ½...

By jiexify

ā› ##. š—µš—²/š—µš—¶š—ŗ š—½š—暝—»š˜€+š—ŗš—®š—¹š—²! š—暝—²š—®š—±š—²š—æ ; šŸÆš—暝—± š—½š—¼š˜ƒ. š—¹š—¼š—¼š—øš—¶š˜€š—ŗ š—³š—®š—»š—³š—¶š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—». ā‡¢ š—½ļæ½... More

ā˜†
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
eplgue
ā˜†
xmas

one

3.8K 159 70
By jiexify

⸻A soft sigh left [Name]'s lips as he watched the cars pass by below him. He was sitting down on the floor as his legs dangled off the edge of the building.

The gentle breeze brushed across his face. There was a heavy downpour, wetting [Name], but not like he cared about it.

He ran his fingers of his right through his damp hair with his eyebrows furrowed.

[Name] opened a packet of candy, hoping to relieve his stress for the upcoming examinations.

He squinted his eyes in suspicion as he saw a woman and around 20 men behind her, entering the building [Name] was in.

[Name] always spent his time on top of this building, but has never seen anyone like that enter this building.

He observed that the woman was in school uniform, long black hair and was carrying a transparent umbrella, while all the men behind her were wearing suits, so [Name] assumed that they were her bodyguards.

He chose to ignore it, since he thought that they just wanted to check the building out until he heard footsteps of people climbing up the stairs.

When he heard the door of the rooftop open, he turned around to see who it was, thinking it was the woman from just now.

As he expected, it was the woman that he saw earlier, together with the men as well.

The woman walked towards [Name] with a close-eyed smile, making him raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Hello, [L. Name]. Nice to meet you. My name is Sohma Mitsuki. I'm here to talk business."

After hearing her words, [Name] put his candy away, standing up.

"...Go on." He replied as he put his hands on his hips.

[Name] saw that the woman was rather beautiful, and assumed that she was someone from a rich company.

"You see, I've heard that you're kind of a professional martial artist, that you've gotten quite a reputation in Japan. I was wondering if you could work with me in Korea."

"Sweet. Wait. How do you know that it was me?"

"I have my ways."

"..What would I have to do?"

"You can work as an executive in a company."

"Oh, I see. But, Korea is a bit far away, so.. I'll think about it for a while." [Name] nodded his head.

Mitsuki handed him a piece of paper. "This is my number. Please call me when you make your decision." She smiled.

"Thank you. Here's mine." [Name] muttered, scribbling down his phone number on hiis notebook, ripping out the page to give her.

"Alright, I'll message you about more information of the job offer." She smiled.

"Okay, thanks." Just like that, [Name] had disappeared, leaving Mitsuki and her men by themselves.

[Name] wanted to go home, but he had broke his bike, and he needed to walk home.

However, he didn't want to. [Name] looked around, looking for a vehicle that he could steal.

A red motorcycle had caught his eyes. He quickly sat on the motorcycle, picked the lock and drived back to his house.

A certain blond had seen what had happened, and he was absolutely infuriated by this, trying to chase the male who had stolen his bike.

[Name] actually didn't know how to ride a motorcycle properly, so he just recklessly drove it.

When he was about to speed up, he felt someone grab the back of his shirt, making the male flinch.

[Name] slowly turned around, only to see that it was the owner of the motorcycle.

The biker was about to smack [Name], but when they made eye contact, his movements paused.

The blond leaned against the wall as his glare was changed to a smile.

[Name] was confused at his actions, and why he didn't smack him.

[Name] was horrified when he saw the bulge appearing in the blond's pants.

"Wanna smash? I'll give you a ride too."

[Name] stared at the blond in disgust. "What the hell?? I don't even know you."

"What's your name? I'm Ryuhei Kuroda!" He held out his hand while the other male got off the bike.

"[Name]. And uhh, you can have your bike back. I'd rather walk home." He uttered before running away from the guy.

[Name] was absolutely disgusted by Ryuhei, and never wanted to see a creep like him ever again.

Of course, being the stubborn person he was, Ryuhei didn't want to give up.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
[𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲]'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I managed to gather some information about Sohma Mitsuki, but not a lot, since she did a rather good job at hiding her information.

I found out that she was part of the fourth affiliate of Workers in Seoul, which is something you could call a company, or perhaps a crew.

Workers had a first, second, third and fourth affiliate.

Workers is part of something known as the four major crews in Seoul, in the north river, east river, west river and south river.

There was Big Deal, Hostel, Workers and God Dog.

The four major crews was formed around a month ago, and there seems to be someone behind it.

I was rather interested in these pieces of information, hoping to find out more.

I knew if I wanted to find out more, I'd have to go to Seoul. The business Sohma Mitsuki had offered to me was located in Gangnam.

I picked up my phone beside me and dialed Mitsuki's phone number, planning to accept her offer.

Mitsuki told me that she has delivered a mask to my house, told me that I would be referred to as Tengu, and that I would refer to her as Neko.

[𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻:]
𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋

[Name] had arrived at the airport,"I'm glad you decided to accept my offer, [Name]." Neko said, standing in front of him.

The male simply nodded his head while he dragged his red luggage. [Name] was wearing a suit while he wore the mask that was delivered by Neko.

They stood there for a while, as if we were waiting for some other people to come.

As time passed by, [Name] observed that two males had also approached them.

One introduced himself as Hyottoko, while the other introduced himself as Daruma.

It kinda scared [Name] at how tall Hyottoko was.

It seemed like they had to wait for one more person, and that he was late.

Soon enough, a blond-haired male walked towards the four. Turns out that he was Nomen, the last person that they were waiting for.

"Hey, aren't you that biker?" [Name] asked the Nomen.

"Oh, that's me. Wait, you're the hot guy who tried to steal my bike, right?"

"Yeah. I hoped to never see you again, to be honest."

"Well, I am."

"Whatever."

He looked over to the book [Name] was reading.

"Oh, you like to read?" Nomen asked, receiving no reply.

[Name] sighed, having to deal with Nomen's behaviour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
9.3K 328 26
āŒ š•ššš«š¢šØš®š¬ š± š‘šžššššžš« - š˜½š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™›š™šš™¢ š™§š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§ š˜ /š˜Æ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¶š˜“š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æļæ½...
31K 1.5K 18
ā šˆš… šˆ š–š€š’ š‘«š’€š‘°š‘µš‘® šŽš šŒš˜ šŠšš„š„š’, š˜šŽš” š–šŽš”š‹šƒ šš„ š“š‡š„ š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ š‘»š‘¶ š‘¹š‘¬š‘ŗš‘Ŗš‘¼š‘¬ š‘“š‘¬. āž ā–¶ š€ š’š“šŽš‘š˜ š–š‡š„š‘š„ a brother...
31.1K 197 19
š™¹ššžššœšš šš šš‘ššŠšš šššš‘ššŽ šššš’šššš•ššŽ ššœššžššššššŽššœššššœ! š™ŗšš—šš¢ šš˜šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ! š™æšš•ššŽššŠššœššŽ ššŸšš˜ššššŽ šššš‘šš’ššœ ššœšš˜ š™øšš” šš™šš™šš• ššŠšš›ššŽ šš›ššŽššŠšššš’šš—ššļæ½...