CONNECTED. | sjy.

Від wonwon_stan

"Can you please reach that book for me?" "Go get it yourself." A story where Lee Mika who experienced the wor... Більше

1: Tragic Childhood
2: Now
3: First Day of College
4: Warning
5: Interest
6: Jealousy?
7: Comfort
8: Caught
9: Blackmail
10: Hospital
11: Knock Knock
12: Misunderstanding
13: Locked Door
14: Realization
15: Eavesdrop
16: Rejection
17: Furious
18: L.A.F.S
19: Creep
20: Accused
21: Plan
22: Collect
23: Grateful
24: Office
25: Post
26: Farewell
27: Vital Monitor
28: Motherly love
29: Miracle
30: Apology
31: Busted
32: Sleepover
33: Spill or Drink
34: Drunk
35: Bicker
36: Pool Party
37: CPR
38: Serenade
39: Is she?
40: Prom
41: Kiss
43: King and Queen
44: Ride
45: Morning Fun
46: Ambition
47: Locket
48: Search
49: The Bus
50: First Duties
51: Planting
52: Muddy Puddle
53: Switch Up
54: Bathroom Break
55: Hold Tight
56: Under the Moonlight
57: Back Home
58: Dorm
59: Reveal
60: Interrogation
61: Call
62: The Meet Up
63: Layla
64: Yugio
65: Missing
66: Mika's Father

42: Fireflies

245 15 0
Від wonwon_stan

Sullyoon's POV

"Let's be together." Heeseung stated.

He suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me. We ran together, out of the door.

"Heeseung! Slow down!" I managed to speak, we were running by the night streets.

"Where are we going?" I successfully managed to stop him from running.

"Just come with me, it's nearby."

I nodded and proceeded running again. Great.

A couple of minutes passed and we arrived at a dark road with a forest beside it.

"Hey, it's too dark here, Heeseung. I don't like it." We were walking along the road as we were catching our breathes.

"You'll see." Heeseung stated and intertwined our fingers together.

We went off the road and into the grass. Then, we arrived in front of a very big tree. "Are you ready?" Heeseung asked me.

"I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

He walked beside the tree and went to the opposite side, I trailed and followed him.

As I glance from the ground, the surrounding suddenly looked subtly brighter.

I raised my chin up to see the source of light. I widen my eyes in amusement. It has hundreds of flying glitters sparkling like the stars.

Fireflies.

"Wow, fireflies!" I exclaimed.

Heeseung's POV

I look in her eyes to see it sparkling, reflecting the light of the fireflies.

She looked ethereal.

"How did you know I like fireflies Hee?" She excitedly asked me.

I stalked some of Sullyoon's social media posts and I saw how she admires fireflies. Therefore, I researched for some places where we can witness some.

And I definitely found the perfect spot.

Perfect spot.

Romantic.

Dark.

Perfect mood.

And a perfect time.

To confess.

As she was still staring at the insects, I rummaged my pockets to grab something. I bought her a gift.

I sighed heavily and called her. "Sullyoon-ah."

"Yes?" She was still distracted as she wasn't looking at me.

"Are you having fun right now?" I smiled at her.

"Of course! I don't wanna leave here!" She exclaimed.

"I have something to give you." I said.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows, smiling. Butterflies, again.

"Here." I placed in my palm a tiny white box with gold ribbon tied around it.

"Woah." She grabbed the box and slowly untied the ribbon.

She succesfully untangle it and the last thing she needs to do is to lift up the lid.

I became more nervous and my hands started to get sweaty.

She lifted it up, and I see glows in her eyes. "Wow! A firefly pendant necklace!" She grabbed the gold accessory and disregarded the box.

She grabbed the lock of it and circled it around her neck, trying to wear it on.

I smirked as she was struggling to lock it. I approached her and went to the back.

"Here." I grabbed the ties and managed to lock it.

"Does it look good?" Sullyoon swiveled and faced me.

"It looks perfect on you." I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much Hee! You're the best!" She ran and.... hugged me.

Tightly.

Her rosy scent lingered my nose, making the atmosphere more hot.

"Sullyoon-ah." I spoke up during the hug as I patted her back. "There's something else on the box."

Sullyoon's POV

As I hugged him, I smelled her manly scent and I can feel her tight arms circling my back.

I felt safe.

"Sullyoon-ah, there's something else on the box." I retreated from the hug and I grabbed the box from the ground.

I scanned the box and I see a rolled paper taped under the lid of the box.

I released it and untangled the yarn.

It was a hand-written letter.

I cleared my throat and read it aloud.

"Hey, it's Heeseung. I hope you like this gift. I noticed how you really like fireflies so I figured out I'll get this for you. But you're probably confused why I gave this to you. I researched for the meanings of fireflies. And I managed to witness its symbolism. It symbolizes love and passion. Sullyoon, this might be cringe to say but.... I..... like.....you?"

I stretched out the last 3 words. He...likes me? I looked at him to see him looking down while releasing nervous and heavy breathes.

"Since the day I saw you from that night, I was starstruck by your beauty. I was struggling yet you were like a fallen angel from the sky that was sent to help me. You're caring words, actions, and comfort made me fall for you. Haha. Just like the fireflies, I feel passionate to love you more. I didn't know that I would get to this but gosh, I can't resist it. My heart beats for you, Sullyoon. Only you. Can I court you?"

The letter ended as I saw a teardrop at the corner of the paper. I didn't realized my eyes became watery.

I looked at Heeseung and he was still anxious. I approached him and embraced him.

"Calm down, Heeseung. Don't be too nervous." I chuckled, patting his back.

He suddenly sniffed and I retreated my chin from his shoulder and looked at his face.

He was about to cry.

"Don't cry, Hee." I wiped his cheeks with my thumb.

"Do you wanna hear something too?" I asked her in a mellow voice.

He nodded and sniffed.

I sighed heavily and smiled at him.

"You know, when I found you at the street looking sad, my heart melted. For some reason, I felt responsible. When I first looked at you, I'm not gonna lie, you were handsome as hell. You're maybe right, I might be the angel. You were tall, handsome, caring, protective, and most importantly, has a good heart."

I held both of his hands.

"And that is the man I wanted to fill my heart. Lee Heeseung. I like you too." I started crying.

I finally let out my feelings. I am glad we both liked each other.

As he joined in the tears, he asked. "So I can court you? Please?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"No, Heeseung."

Heeseung's POV

No?

I can't court her?

"No? W-why?" I stuttered, dumbfounded in her answer.

"No, Heeseung."

"You don't need to."

"Let's be together."

My heart skips a beat.

"Really?" I excitedly asked.

She excitedly nodded and approached me.

I stepped forward and grab her chin as I closed my eyes.

Our lips collided and we shared a passionate kiss, in tears.

I smiled in between the kiss.

We stopped the kiss to catch our breathes.

I laid my forehead to hers and we looked in each other's eyes.

"Finally, you're mine." I smiled in amusement.

"And I'll gladly be yours." She smiled and connected our lips again.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

17.6K 454 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...
31.1K 739 26
𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 An enchanting collection of romantic oneshots, unveiling captivating chapters that intertwine the members of Enhypen...
5.1K 259 18
In this world where being alone, someone being with you is the best thing you've ever had. Unexpected things happened. Ma was right, "We only have...
112K 7.4K 41
❝𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏,❞ ❝𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧!❞ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...