The Last Mobians

Miley_Tailsko_Prower tarafฤฑndan

Sonic and his friends had make a secret utopia for Mobians on the Space Colony ARK, of course the ARK had to... Daha Fazla

โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั'ั•โ™กฮทฯƒั‚ั” ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โ™ฅ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉ ะฒฮฑยขะบgัฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚ ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉู€ูจ๏ฎฉโ™ฅ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“”๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ
โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โœฟโฉ

โจโœฟ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡โœฟ๐“•๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โœฟโฉ

457 14 2
Miley_Tailsko_Prower tarafฤฑndan

|Third Person POV|

"I really do hope Shadow, comes back to us..." Amy said holding a container of home cooked breakfast, walking beside her was Sally, Blaze, Sonia, Fiona, and Rouge.

"I hope so two...Sonic didn't look that good last night, his cries kind of broke my heart..." Rouge said letting out a sigh. She folded her arms as she walked, there were a lot of Scientists working today. She only blinks, Shadow must be show a lot more activity than yesterday, but it's still to early to tell if he can be released from the tank. From what she saw the wounds he took was much dangerous than him just having his arm ripped off. She gritted her teeth as much of a friend Omega was they didn't know Eggman was planning on hacking into his system. It pained her to want to leave behind a friend, Nay, family to her.

"There's a lot of Scientists working today..." Sonia said breaking the silence, when the group of girls walked into the lab.

"I guess Shadow is showing signs of life..." Blaze said as she stopped in front of the tank, to she can see that he was struggling with something inside his mind. She's not a mind reader but she can understand what its like to be lost in one's thoughts, after the events in Soleanna. She two found herself in this situation but she can on offer Shadow the guidance he needs. Whatever form that guidance took it had to be someone he can could recognize.

"Come on Blaze, after what Rouge told us about Sonic last night, I've very worried." Amy said taking a hold of Blaze's hand and pulling her along. Blaze stumbles before following after Amy, a small pink shade forming over her muzzle. Fiona lets out a small little giggle.

"You two are cute sometimes, reminds me of how Tails and I were when he got older." Fiona said her tail swaying slightly behind her, at thought of her husband, just brings a smile on her muzzle. She always knew how sweet Tails was and she was glad that she gave the two-tailed fox a chance when he was legal enough.

Sonic was sitting up from his bed, he didn't really get much sleep the last two weeks, he just couldn't help his sobbing fits, he had Maria on his lap holding open the story book that she picked out to read to her sibling, if anything it helped keep the baby calm long enough for him to adjust himself, he helps her with the hard words that she couldn't pronounce. His ear twitches when the door opened, he saw the group of his gal pals, and smiled. "Hey Girls..." Sonic greeted. Maria was just purring as she had her head resting on Sonic's stomach hearing her sibling purr back at her.

"Hey Sonic...I made you breakfast, in case you hadn't eaten yet." Amy smiled as she walks over to the bed and puts her cute pink container on the small table. "Rouge told up what happened yesterday..." She added her ears drooping to her head.

"I'm okay...I just had a lot to get out those days." Sonic admits he closes the book setting it on the other table that had a bottle of water, and an empty cup of orange juice.

Sonia rests her head on the arm the of the bed, "So bed bound?"

"What no!?...Just confined to this room..." Sonic growls at his sister. It is normal for him to have a little bit of a Sibling rivalry with his siblings, him and Scourge even as kids got into fist fights often, cause of how similar they looked. Just that Scourge was born with natural blue eyes, and he was born as a female. Sonia only snickers as she takes Maria from him, who didn't mind she only giggles. "Mommy's tummy, is like a pillow...I can see why Brother likes it in there." She smiled, she is of course only six years old so it's best for her just make assumption on how babies are born, don't want a to scar a hedgehog who's abilities are unstable enough to be a bomb.

"You got some imagination..." Sonia said booping her nose carrying her away from the hospital bed.

Sonic sits himself up probably now that Maria had left his side, he lets out a yawn. "I appreciate you guys helping me out with her...and putting up with my nonsense." He said a small breath escapes his mouth, things have been rather hard without Shadow, as he had always helped him when he was pregnant with Maria.

"Shut up...Sonic, You need all the help you can get," Fiona told Sonic. Sally nodded in agreement, "Besides Fiona we all are willing to help you with Maria...and Shadic isn't any different." Sally said with a smile on her muzzle.

"Let's just hope he doesn't have telekinesis..." Rouge mutters shaking her head before letting out a chuckle.

"Silver does a good joke with Maria...but yeah, let's hope that gene isn't pronounced in Shadic. The Chaos Control I can handle." Sonia agreed.

|Inside Shadow's Mind POV|

The ebony hedgehog was standing in front of a memory, but this wasn't blurry he standing in front of a giant window that looks out to Mobius, and the starry night sky of Space. Standing next to him was Maria, this moment the moment that he made a promise to the human that he'd do his best with protecting Mobius, before the Memory shifted to a what Mobius was now, a planet with nothing but red skies, and storm clouds.

"I'm Sorry Maria...that I broke that promise..."

"You did what you could, Shadow...I'm not mad, after all you found something else to protect."

Shadow blinks before a memory came into view in place of the one that he was looking at, it was of course of his point of view. Sonic smiles at Shadow and beside Sonic's face was a ghostly image of Maria's smiling face. The ebony hedgehog only smiled back, the blue hedgehog did remind him a lot of his first and only friend, the memories before this one showed how much Sonic was desperate to just be friends with Shadow, and look were they are now.

"You now under how important Sonic is to you...but your memory is still hazy about your Daughter."

"I know that I named her after you...but the reason why is still hazy...and she makes Sonic happy just as much as I do...but she doesn't to me."

"Well I guess we should start at the beginning...and I don't mean that far in the beginning, I'm sure your aware on how babies are made."

"I'm aware...and I don't want to see that either, with me and Sonic."

It wasn't long before the human took Shadow a memory that was more like a TV show.

"You didn't marry Sonic, and his pregnancy was more of a surprise to you both."

Shadow only blinks before he shifted his gaze over to the memory that was being played out in front of from him.

"Pregnant!!" The azure hedgehog said clinching his chest. "But I'm on birth control, and hormonal pills!" He called out to the doctor.

"Well when was the last time you took them Mr. Hedgehog." The Doctor asked.

"A few years ago, like the doctor told me. After the third year I don't have to take them anymore."

The Doctor only laughs, "it's by the fifth year, Mr. Hedgehog...but even then your body can still self heal those hormones reversing the process. And with in those year gaps seems to me that your egg cells regenerate themselves." She smiles

Sonic pinned his ears down as he watched the doctor leave, tears starting to form in his eyes.

Shadow only looks down, the memory was coming back to him, he didn't know that the azure hedgehog could still get pregnant after that three year gap. He lets out a soft sigh, as he just watched the memory play out, there was more people, but there faces were blurry escaped for a white bats and a robot with an Omega symbol on the shoulder, he knew them after all they were more like family to him just like Sonic, but the other mobians. He didn't know them, but they must important to. Maybe not him but the azure hedgehog, so many things he needed to remember at least he knows the ring on his finger is a symbol of one marriage to either, and he did keep his promise about keeping him safe when the vowels were said, but his daughter reminds a mystery and a forgotten memory.

"I love you, Sonic, I'm glad you haven't forgotten that..."

Shadow said looking at the blue hedgehog in his memory, it wasn't close to that real deal though and he knows that, but it was enough to keep him sane long enough to continue down the road of recovery, so he can be reunited with his loved ones.

|End of Shadow's Mind|

|Third Person POV|

"Chaos I feel heavy..." Sonic said to himself standing up, now that his friends were gone he can finally do that routine of getting exercise. He just goes to the bag that he asked his mom to get, it was just food for Jazz since he still had the responsibility to take care of her, though Maria was supposed to, but he needed something to do while he was here alone.

"Chow! Chow!" Jazz cheered holding her arms out to take the fruit, Sonic had to make sure that it was rotten first, he handed the creature her fruit, she purrs and starts to eat it. Sonic leans on the table to at least shift the weight of the pup to be elsewhere than his back.

Sonic walks around the room, stopping to take some small breaks in between. He sat down on the edge of the bed, he looks down at his bulging stomach. He puts his hand of it. "Heh...I could feel you purring during that story." He smiled he felt a small hand press up against his own "I really hope you like your name...Shaundre it was something me and your chosen." He felt a small kick. He just smiles to himself. "I'm gonna have to wait...for you to be born so I can give you a kiss..." he sniffs, Jazz snuggles her head under his chin Sonic rubs her head. It was gonna be more difficult down the line of the rest of the months and weeks, he was gonna have to face them on his own. Cause tomorrow Jazz was gonna be staying with a certain Rabbit Family. He flinches when his felt his womb tighten, it was painful than other ones. He breaths out in relief when the pain subsided "I fucking hate that symptom..." he mutters.

Jazz was just nuzzling his stomach, just get a feel of the pup that can hear her, Sonic pets her head "I know you'll be a big help with him...just like how you were with Maria." He chuckles. His gaze shifts to the Shadow plush on the table, he hopes Shadow will return before the day comes for him to give birth to his son. He honestly didn't want to alone during that, cause only Family were allowed into the room, and he knows his Mom would rather want to be there to take over Shadow's place. A sigh escapes his lips.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

35.1K 993 14
Sonic the hero of Mรถbius. It must be hard to be a hero. Well it is especially for Sonic and everyone expects him to save the day as always but when h...
121K 3.3K 58
Sonic hide secret from his friend, and specially from his boyfriend Shadow, Sonics escape from the danger and accidentally found his losten adoptive...
28.4K 861 33
1 year ago, Sonic and Shadow saved the Space Colony ARK from coliding into the Earth. Unfortunately, one of the two had to give up their life, and it...
4.7K 108 12
Mobius have been in ruins since the events of the Black Arms Army...with the help of Shadow, Infinite, and Mephiles, Black Doom had become victorious...