A Little Bit of Honey- OHSHC...

By dead-and-dying

Kozumi Suko (Fujioka) was a small, tortured orphan who lived with her best friend, and adoptive sister, Haruh... More

Chapter One: Me and Haruhi
Chapter Two: Why do you have to be so clumsy?!
Chapter Four: The complications of a physical exam.
Chapter Five- Nightmares and Sweet Nothings
Chapter Six- Renge, the demon manager
Chapter Seven: Filming random movies in the rain?
Chapter Eight: An odd day in a weird resort
Chapter Nine: Playing with fear on the beach, Part One
Chapter Ten: Playing with fear on the beach, Part Two
Chapter Eleven: Three strange girls can change so much!
Chapter Twelve: Why can't I go one day without you guys?
Chapter Thirteen: Memories Destroy Us.
Chapter 14: Tricking and Teasing
Chapter 15: Lifeline
❤Epilogue❤

Chapter Three: This party might not be so bad...

1.4K 38 10
By dead-and-dying

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

Are... are we still in Spring, or am I just really stupid to be imagining the club room completely covered in a bunch of south tropical things...?

"You see this too... right?" Haruhi asked me, standing in the entrance, sharing the same shocked expression as me.

"Yes..."

We looked at each other, than at the Host Club, standing in ridiculous, rather revealing outfits. I tried to keep my attention on Tamaki and my sister, rather than stare at Honey's bare chest, but it was easier said than done, in my opinion.

It turns out that this is the new club theme for the day... huh.

I walked around, serving small snacks to the guests who sat with their favorite hosts. I had just walked away from Haruhi's hosting table when I overheard something.

"Hey, these cherry blossoms will really fit well for the dance party. Just think of it, the two of us dancing together under the flowers..." A guest said, dreamily.

Wait... dance party?! At least I don't have to go...

Questions flitted around my head, as I approached Honey and Mori's table with the tray in hand.

Honey smiled as he spotted me, " Hey, Kozu-chan! Can I have a cookie, please?" He gave me puppy dog eyes... oh no... I quickly shut my eyes, and turned to face the side, trying to hide my blush. I handed him a chocolate chip cookie, and faced Mori.

"Would you like one?" I asked, quietly. He shook his head, lightly,

"You voice is so cute! I haven't heard you talk much, Kozu-chan, you really should say more." Honey said, making me smile slightly.

"Thank you, Honey-senpai." I muttered, smiling at him. His eyes widened slightly, his cheeks growing pink.

Had I said something wrong?

He quietly cleared his throat, "You don't have to call me -senpai, you can just call me Honey-chan, or Honey. I don't mind, and besides, I'm your friend, right?" He looked down, cheeks getting pinker. Is he... blushing?

"Ok, Honey-chan, hey, I don't have to go to this.. dance party, do I?" I asked, changing the subject to something that has been bothering me.

"Of course, you do! Besides, Haru-chan's going, so that means that you need to be there too! You guys do know how to dance, right?" He asked, looking at me curiously. I have to go?

"No, not really. We've never really had to learn." I said, slightly embarrassed.

He shook his head, smiling cutely. "That's alright, I'll teach you, Kozu-chan!" He hugged me, surprising me. I blushed, and hugged him back, only to freeze slightly when I realised the sad, jealous looks on his customer's faces.

I pulled back. "Thanks, Honey-chan. Shouldn't you get back to your customer's, though?" He looked confused for a second, before realization spread through his face.

He turned back to the girls at his table, with a sad face and tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry! I've been rather mean to you ladies without realising! I'm sorry if I've upset you.." His lips quivered as he apologized. The girl's eyes immediately softened.

"It's okay, Honey-senpai, you did nothing wrong! You guys were so adorable!" They gushed, surprising me and him. Mori looked between me and Honey with a small smile on his face.

I blushed, hiding my face with my hair, "Would anyone like a snack?"

--

I had to admit, this party really wasn't all that bad so far. I haven't danced yet, since I only just learned. I hate to admit that I was, in fact, blushing the entire time, because of how close we were when Honey was teaching me. But, thankfully he didn't seem to notice.

I was watching girls dance with some of the hosts, knowing that Haruhi was taken somewhere else to participate in some kind of wierd plan to make a princess happy. I'm glad she's trying to make others lives better, though. A sad smile came onto my face, as I thought about my old life, and how much I miss everyone. I hate that I was so useless when my family was in trouble!

I tried not to cry, not in front of all these people.

Honey approached me, a sad look on his face, as he looked at my watery eyes. "Ko-chan, what's wrong?"He asked me sweetly.

A tear slid down my cheek as I remembered how my dad used to ask me the exact same thing whenever I was upset.

I quickly wiped it off, and smiled at him. "Nothing's wrong, Honey-chan. You don't need to worry." I lied, keeping the facade up, despite the fact that it was getting harder to hold the tears in.

His expression didn't change, and he frowned, taking my hand, and leading me into the crowd.

He pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me toward him. I put my hands around his neck, and my face into his shoulder, to make it so that it seemed like we were just dancing, but I knew that he was trying to make me feel better.

"You know, you can trust me. I'll always be here for you if you need me. It's okay to cry." Honey said, his voice getting slightly lower, and pulling me closer as we swayed to the gentle music. He was right, if I needed to, it was okay to cry right now, because it will only seem like we were closely dancing.

I still didn't know if I could trust him, but I buried my head further into him, letting my tears fall freely, landing softly on his cream-colored suit.

"You don't have to tell me what's up, at least, not right now, but, remember that we all care about you, ok? No matter how long we've known you." He finished, pulling back slightly to smile at me, despite my most likely red face and tears. I smiled at him, as my tears slowed, and thanked him.

"Thank you, for everything, Honey-chan. It means a lot to me." I blushed, kissing his cheek softly, before laying my head back where it was, and continuing the dance.

Not without catching his red face, as a ghost of a smile appeared and he hugged me close.

My choice to go to this party might not have been so bad, afterall.

(all scenes that may have come from the manga or anime do not belong to me, all rights go to Bisco Hatori, and Takuya Igarashi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
203K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
80.2K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...