Saiouma OneShots

By Stabbingstabber

HELLOOO! Welcome to the Saiouma OneShots!! Just a reminder Shuichi's a bottom not Kokichi- anyways here are t... More

🌸 - Cuddles
🥀 - Death
🥀 - Death 2
Sweet Kisses - Angst & Fluff🥀🌸
Why? -angst🥀
Mastermind Au - i have no idea
Changed Height - lemon🍋
Gone forever - angst 🥀
Insecurities -fluff 🌸
A/N
Executed.. -angst
Your Almost There! -angst🥀
Master... -Angsty
Requests (not a oneshot)
A/N (important)
A/N !!♡
Kisses♡ -🌸 Fluff
Love - 🍋Smut♡
My love.. -🥀 -🌸
A/N!
Sick day -🌸fluff
POST-GAME -🌸Fluff♡
AN (Super important).
AN (REQUESTS)
Trans Shuichi AU -🌸 Fluff
IDOL ! KOKICHI AU ‐🌸
: So eager! - Lime :
: Kakegurui X DanganRonpa V3 :
: Kakegurui X DanganRonpa V3 : 2
Please support this oneshot!
°Incorrect Quotes -Talentswap°
20K READS!? (very late anniversary too)
A new motive? -fluff
Incorrect Quotes (Oumasai TS)
: AN :
Do you wanna die!? : Angst🥀 :
Enemies to Lovers : 🤍 🌸 Fluff 🌸🤍 :
A small injury : 🤍 🌸 Fluff 🤍🌸 :

Rough - Smut 🍋

5.4K 23 212
By Stabbingstabber

SMUT IS HERE
just again a reminder that Shuichi is a bottom
Also their engaged but due to Shuichi's shyness he could never do sex lol
Their in the bedroom rn

"Shumaiiii! It won't hurt to try having sex, will it?" The short boy clinged onto the tall male who was flustered by the word 'sex'.

"Kichi–" "nope! I will not take 'no' as an answer, and plus, I'll be very gentle!" Kokichi grinned, giggling as he places a hand on Shuichi's thigh.

The taller boy flinched, his face flushing red.

I mean, Shuichi did notice Kokichi having a boner. "K-Kichi, your...."

Kokichi tilited his head as he looked at where Shuichi pointed at, "ohhhh yeah! I'm having a huger boner because I wanna see you scream out my name, and the lewd sounds you make..~" The short boy whispered seductively into the other males ear.

Kokichi held Shuichi's hand, his warm breath hitching Shuichi's neck.

"Unless if you wanna do this, just say so."

Shuichi thought of it for 2 minutes, he nods as Kokichi grins.

"Great!!"

Kokichi grabs Shuichi's chin, his lips almost touch the boys soft lips.

He then let their lips touch, Kokichi pinned Shuichi down while their make out session happens.

He looks at Shuichi in the eye, asking for permission as he gave a signal for yes.

Kokichi stuck his tongue in, exploring Shuichi's mouth. He then heared a soft sound.

"Mmh..~"

That just made Kokichi hard, he pinned the said boy down.

Shuichi tugs on the boy above him, begging for air as they separated.

A string of saliva connecting their lips, panting heavily.

"Damn... I never knew you could make such cute noises, Shumai.." Kokichi chuckled, wiping the saliva off.

"J-Just shut it..." Shuichi huffed, breaking eye contact.

Then the boy above him lowers to his neck, enjoying the scent of the navy blue boy.

The short figure then gently bit Shuichi's neck like a vampire. His hand touching the pale and soft stomach.

"N-Ngh..~"

Kokichi then left a fresh hickey onto the boys neck, then peppering the neck with kisses.

Kokichi made eye contact with the beautiful golden eyes of his husband.
"Do you wanna go further, Shumai?"

"O-Only if you want to, you probably know what your doing...." Shuichi answers, his eyes glisten a quick second.

Kokichi grins and chuckled bitterly. "Your too kind, Shumai."

Kokichi stripped his own clothes off, while Shuichi followed his movements.
Leaving them in their boxers.

Kokichi stared at his husbands body, the pale soft looking body with pink dusting on his shoulders. "D-Don't stare.."

"How can I not stare at your body hm? I wonder how I got with you." Kokichi grins seductively, touching the boys soft waist.

Kokichi started to play with his nipples, licking and flicking.

"Hah~..."

A breathy moan escapes Shuichi's mouth.

Shuichi covered his mouth, not wanting noises to come out of his mouth.

Kokichi let's go of one nipple, and threw his hand away from his mouth, Kokichi's grip was strong on his wrist.

"Now that's enough..." Kokichi sighed, removing his mouth from his nipple.

"Let's prep you, shall we?

"B-But there's no lu-" Shuichi was cut off by three fingers shoved infront of his mouth.

"Suck." Kokichi demands.

Shuichi took a shakey sigh and took the fingers inside of his mouth, swirling his tongue around his fingers.

"That's enough now." Kokichi took put his fingers, coated in Shuichi's saliva.
Kokichi took off Shuichi's boxers and held Shuichi's hand since it's his first time, he lined up one finger to his entrance and slowly inserted it.

Shuichi winced from pain, "it'll get better which you get used to it, trust me.." Kokichi said.

Shuichi's eyes swells up with tears, as
Kokichi started fingering him.

"Mh~...!"

A moan escapes the boys mouth.
"M-More...~!"

"You have to specify, Shumai!" Kokichi grins.

"P-Please add another fingerrr~!"

Kokichi chuckled and added a second one, his fingers brushing against his prostate.

"A-Ah~! K-Kichi~..!"

He adds a third one, a quick thrust then pulled his fingers out. "Let's just not tire you out, alright!"

Shuichi smiled sweetly with a nod.
Kokichi strips his boxers off, revealing his huge c o c k.

Shuichi covered his mouth, due to how huge it is.
"Your huge..."

"I know, I know. But I'll be gentle, I promise." Kokichi smiled, as Shuichi nodded.

Kokichi lined his co ck infront of his wet entrance, throwing Shuichi's legs on his shoulders.
Then he slowly inserts it inside.

"K-Kichi!!" Shuichi winced in pain, his eyes were glossy from the tears.

"Shh... You'll get used it the pain, just in a bit." Kokichi peppers kisses on Shuichi's neck and inserts it till it's completely in there.

"Tell me when to move."

For good three minutes, Shuichi spoke: "you can m-move now.."

Kokichi smirked and slowly thrusted in and out, Shuichi wrapped his arms around Kokichi's neck.

"Hah~.." Shuichi moaned, shutting his eyes.
"Shu~.." Kokichi grunted.

"Your so tight... I love it." Kokichi blurts out, he thrusted in faster.

"Ngh~! Hah~ Mh~!" Shuichi moans out, feeling pleasurable.
"F-Fasteerrr!"

Kokichi did what Shuichi demanded and thrusted in faster.

'I never imagined how lewd Shu looks.. Adorable.'

Kokichi smirked from his thoughts, taking a look at Shuichi's face.

Shuichi's face contained sweat, few strands stick on his soft face, his eyes were with tears, a drool dripping out of Shuichi's mouth.

"Hahhh~! Nghh~!"
Shuichi's tongue hangs out of his mouth, Kokichi had of course blushed and thrusted in quicker. Hitting his prostate.

"Kichiiiii~!!" Shuichi panted out, a single tear rolls down his cheek.
Kokichi grunted, aiming at that same spot.

Shuichi grips on the bed sheets, feeling close to his climax.

"I'm close... You too, Shu?" Kokichi asked, looking over to the boy below him.

"I-I'm closee too...!" Shuichi nodded immediately to his question, Kokichi thrusts in an inhumane speed in order to finish this.

With loud moan, the two boys cummed.
Kokichi grunts as he cums inside of Shuichi.

The two couples panted heavily, Kokichi took out his cock from Shuichi's entrance, cum leaking out of his entrance, same with his thighs.

"Hah...~" Shuichi's limbs felt weak, since he was rough.
"Oops! It looks like I accidentally went overboard! Why not do it again, hm?" Kokichi hums, holding Shuichi's hips.

"W-What!? Again..!?"

"Well, I don't wanna lose this opportunity! You looked so lewd! I wanna see it again!"

"Gh... Fine.."

"Alright!"

This was gonna be long..
But hey, atleast the two boys enjoyed this.

End

omfg this is so embarrassing I've never wrote smut before but I have read some
but still not a master at it😭😭😭
1121 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 8.6K 21
[Kokichi had spent the whole time loving Shuichi, he never expected him to love him back.] A fluffy/angsty story about Kokichi and Shuichi from Danga...
46.6K 795 22
Just like the title said. Oneshots of Oumasai. Send requests in for what you want bc I have no creativity
226K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
281K 5.8K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...