ARROGANT | HS |

Autorstwa niallsgoldhoop

If you love what you do - you'll never work a day in your life.. At least that's what they say. So what happe... Więcej

INTRO/CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
WELCOME HOME

FIVE

2.4K 90 57
Autorstwa niallsgoldhoop

Harry

"You feel so good."

Hearing the voice of the woman underneath me sends a jolt of electricity up my spine as I watch where we are connected. "You like that?"

My eyes watch her as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth with a nod that's quickly followed by a whimper when I thrust even harder.

We met at the bar tonight and got along well enough, her curvy body and full lips enough to get me to agree to come back to her place.

It didn't take long for either of us to get undressed once we made it inside of her front door, just a quick tour of the small apartment that ended in the bedroom and with my head between her thighs.

My hands hold my body up as I drive into her, looking down into her stunning brown eyes. "Switch it up for me, baby."

Wide eyes look into mine as she shakes her head, looking up at me. "I want to come in this position, want to look at you."

"You want to come?" Moving my hand from the sheets next to her, I drag my fingers down the center of her chest and over her stomach until my thumb finds her clit. "Let's get you off then."

As soon as I start drawing quick patterns over the sensitive nerve it's almost like a switch and I can feel her clench around me, her moans coming out in a whine more than they were just a few moments ago.

"I'm— I'm gonna—"

Pushing her head back into the pillows I feel it as her body gives in as I fuck her through her orgasm, the feeling of her pulsing around me eventually milking my own orgasm not long after.

Instead of staying seated like I normally would, I pull out and make my way into her bathroom to dispose of the condom and come back with a warm washcloth for her — helping her clean up.

I don't plan on staying but that doesn't mean I'm going to be an asshole and just leave.

"Are you going to stay?" Pulling on my pants, I cringe as I face the door before I reach down and grab my shirt off the floor and pull it on.

Turning around I smile at her as she pulls the bubblegum pink sheets up to cover her as if my dick wasn't just inside of her. "No, I'm sorry. I have to be up early in the morning, thank you for the offer."

"I can't say I'm excited to see you go, but thank you for a good night and for both orgasms." I see her cheeks flush as her words come out of her lips. "Have a good night."

Leaning down I place a quick kiss to her cheek before grabbing my wallet and keys, making it out of her door and down to grab a cab to get back to my own apartment.

Barely past midnight, it's easy to get a cab.

On the way home I think back on what just happened.

Normally I like people who talk — hearing what they want or how I make them feel is something that's always gotten me off.

I guess that's just my praise kink showing.

Not to mention how much I enjoy when the person I'm getting intimate with is adventurous in bed. Whether it's trying different positions, switching up the location of where we have sex, being rough, or even bringing toys into the bedroom.

I've always been that way and I enjoy it.

Is that so bad?

With this girl she wasn't into any of that stuff and she made that clear when I asked if she wanted to switch positions and she said no. That was fine with me, I knew I could give her the pleasure she wanted without making her uncomfortable.

Making sure the person I'm with is comfortable has always been the top priority to me.

I probably shouldn't have even gone home with her but after the stress of the last week I felt like it was necessary to get some kind of release. 

Murphy left work early on Friday despite the list of things we needed to get done and when I texted her later that night about sending me some of the work she had already finished she all but bitt my head off for it.

I'm sure she's probably spending her weekend holed up with David and his high society family.

There was just something about people that acted like they were better than everyone else that just drove me mad. If anyone was the perfect example of that, it was David Phillips.

I could only assume that Murphy was just like him.

Neither of us ever talked about anything that wasn't work related and we made absolutely no point to try. The fact that she seemed so uptight told me everything I needed to know — everything I wanted to know.

When my building finally comes into view, I take my wallet out of my pocket and pay the cab driver before getting out and making it into the lobby and taking the elevator to my floor.

Making it inside the first thing I did was take a long, hot shower.

At least tomorrow I have a date.

One I'd been looking forward to for months, one that meant more to me than almost any other date ever could.

The day has been hectic for me.

I woke up early at around five and spent my morning working, something that isn't out of the ordinary for me on the weekends.

Since I don't usually have anything else going on it never seems like a big deal to spend so much time doing work. It's one of the reasons I've been able to get to where I am.

Growing up in England was great, truly.

At the end of the day though it wasn't where I wanted to be.

After graduating from college and working to save up the money to move and applying for all of the right paperwork, I eventually did it. Moving halfway across the world wasn't easy but I made it work.

Getting a job at the top advertising firm in New York City and one of the best in the country, I was happy.

I got to express the creativity that normally kept my mind going at all hours of the day and sometimes it even felt like it did me more harm than good. Working here was a dream and I made sure that the opportunity wasn't wasted.

Not only was I working, but I had to make sure everything for my date later this evening went off without a hitch.

Ordering the right food, taking in all of the specific requests I knew that she would hate and all of the ones she would love.

And of course, making sure her favorite flowers would be delivered right before it was time.

By the time I get in the shower to get ready I feel like I'm so tired that I could sleep for a couple weeks, easily.

Dressing in a light blue sweater with a baby chicken on it, I left my hair to air dry knowing for certain my natural curls would be wild and untamed.

Looking at the clock in the kitchen, I set up the table and let out a sigh of relief when the front desk buzzed me to let me know there's a delivery for me. Once I've got the food and have it plated, I smile at the way everything has managed to come together.

With my computer set up on the table in front of my plate, I bring up the facetime call and wait as it rings.

"You didn't have to do all of this, dummy!"

The smile on my sister's face is enough to tell me that I most definitely did have to do it.

Rolling my eyes, I look at her on the computer screen. "Jodie, of course I did. You only turn twenty once... Hey, mom!"

I wave as she walks into view, taking a seat next to Jodie on the couch. "Hey, sweetie! How are you? You look good!"

I can't help but smile at the two of them.

Ever since I was a little kid my mom made the biggest deals out of birthdays. We would get to eat wherever we wanted and then do a family birthday party. Not to mention we would get to have a party for our friends too.

When I moved to America it was a big deal to me that I made sure all of our birthdays still got to be together, just like today.

I ordered food from Jordan's favorite restaurant, had flowers delivered to her, and even sent her a few gifts that she has yet to open.

"Thanks! You think it's the sweater?" Gesturing to my shirt with a dimple smile on my face, I laugh when she rolls her eyes. "I'm doing good! Ready to come to London soon."

"Isn't that for work?" Jordan talks with her mouth full, swallowing and taking a drink of her soda. "With that girl?"

I run my hands through my already messy hair, sighing. "Yeah, but we will have days that we are free and you guys can come to the city or I can visit there.. I can come home."

"Home!?" Jordan's eyes go wide, the green color matching mine as well as my mom's. "That would be so fun! Would you bring her with you?"

I laugh as she scowls at the idea of me bringing Murphy to Manchester.

Absolutely not.

"No, definitely not." I laugh along with them. "Where's dad?"

"Oh, he's working nights at the hospital!" Reaching over Jordan, I watch as my mom picks up a breadstick and takes a bite. "I meant to tell you."

"Nobody ever tells me anything!" I smile as I think about all the stuff Jordan has caught me up on in the last couple of hours. "Jordan even told me she's dating someone and nobody cares to tell me?"

I only bring it back up to make her blush as my mom looks at her with a gasp, shoving her shoulder. "You didn't tell me you and Conner were a thing!"

"Mooommmmmmm!" Groaning, she hides behind her hands as she laughs only for a few seconds before flipping me off as I eat a bite of the single slice of birthday cake I grabbed from the bakery around the corner. "Harry, I swear I'm going to kill you the next time I see you."

"You wouldn't do that. How would you survive without an older brother to drive you crazy?" Giving them an open mouthed smile, I also throw in a thumbs up.

This is how it always was with us.

We had always been a tight knit family.

Even with the age difference between Jordan and me, we still managed to be best friends. It worked out because neither of us were afraid to tell the other person when they were in the wrong and call them out on their shit.

"You're right." She rolls her eyes and props her chin in her palm, leaning on the table. "I'd be devastated without you."

"Okay, alright." Leaning on the table like it'll somehow get me closer to my family, I nod towards the screen. "Open the rest of your presents. There's like two other things."

I watch with a smile on my face as she opens one of them, a new laptop since hers was getting old and she was still going to school. When I bought it, I made sure I did all of the research to make sure I got her one that had the best memory and came with a really good warranty.

Through her tears she thanked me for it and just when I thought she wouldn't ever stop crying, she opened the last gift.

Three tickets to New York City.

Not only was this a gift for Jordan, but for my parents as well. Neither of them really ever took a vacation so I took it upon myself to give them one. Dad worked at the local hospital as a nurse and my mom worked as a school teacher.

Our entire lives they put us first, making sure we had everything that we needed before even thinking about doing anything for themselves.

I can't help the smile that spreads across both of their faces, making me feel like everything I've ever done in my life is worth it if it means I can provide for the people that have provided for me.

"Harry, you know we can't—"

"No, you can." I look at my mom, her eyes going back and forth between the tickets and me on her screen. "I've already made arrangements for the hotels and even though you'll say no, I've already arranged for the bills to be paid for the entire time that you are gone.. You're coming to New York."

Tears well up in her eyes and I can't help but think about how lucky I am.

To be born with such incredible parents and to have a close relationship with Jordan.

Not everyone gets a chance to live a life with that kind of community and it makes me sad because everyone deserves that. To have a family that will always show you love and to treat them with kindness.

Our call goes on for about another hour before my mom and Jordan have to hang up, making me feel even more alone after we end our call.

I've always been fine with being by myself but when you have a real family that cares and loves you but lives across the ocean makes life hard from time to time.

Cleaning up the dishes and putting them away, I realize that I don't have anything else to do for the rest of the day considering it's a Saturday so I quickly find myself taking my laptop back to my office and working for a few hours, the only thing that stops me is the sound of my phone buzzing on my desk.

Murphy
Check your email. You're welcome.

Quickly finding my inbox, I can't help the surprised expression that runs across my face as I see the attachments from her.

All of the documents I was asking for just a day ago sit there, waiting for me to pour over and find missing pieces for ideas I already have.

Harry
Thank you.

Murphy
Don't ever say I didn't give you anything.

__________

Well.. Well.. Well..

Looks like Harry has a heart after all!

twitter : @ niallsgoldhoop

-Alex
🍀

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

226 17 11
Fate brought them together. Two young adults who are good for each other. Both have flaws and their greatest enemies are their likenesses.
145K 7.1K 52
Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's what people think.
454K 14.4K 83
They met at the wrong time under the wrong circumstances, in a world that was not theirs. They had no choice but to move on from each other. Five ye...
10.2K 330 47
Harry Styles is an athletic, popular guy. Studying PE at Stanford University. He has a one girl on his mind and one girl in his heart. Olivia Dawson...