FIVE

Harry

"You feel so good."

Hearing the voice of the woman underneath me sends a jolt of electricity up my spine as I watch where we are connected. "You like that?"

My eyes watch her as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth with a nod that's quickly followed by a whimper when I thrust even harder.

We met at the bar tonight and got along well enough, her curvy body and full lips enough to get me to agree to come back to her place.

It didn't take long for either of us to get undressed once we made it inside of her front door, just a quick tour of the small apartment that ended in the bedroom and with my head between her thighs.

My hands hold my body up as I drive into her, looking down into her stunning brown eyes. "Switch it up for me, baby."

Wide eyes look into mine as she shakes her head, looking up at me. "I want to come in this position, want to look at you."

"You want to come?" Moving my hand from the sheets next to her, I drag my fingers down the center of her chest and over her stomach until my thumb finds her clit. "Let's get you off then."

As soon as I start drawing quick patterns over the sensitive nerve it's almost like a switch and I can feel her clench around me, her moans coming out in a whine more than they were just a few moments ago.

"I'm— I'm gonna—"

Pushing her head back into the pillows I feel it as her body gives in as I fuck her through her orgasm, the feeling of her pulsing around me eventually milking my own orgasm not long after.

Instead of staying seated like I normally would, I pull out and make my way into her bathroom to dispose of the condom and come back with a warm washcloth for her — helping her clean up.

I don't plan on staying but that doesn't mean I'm going to be an asshole and just leave.

"Are you going to stay?" Pulling on my pants, I cringe as I face the door before I reach down and grab my shirt off the floor and pull it on.

Turning around I smile at her as she pulls the bubblegum pink sheets up to cover her as if my dick wasn't just inside of her. "No, I'm sorry. I have to be up early in the morning, thank you for the offer."

"I can't say I'm excited to see you go, but thank you for a good night and for both orgasms." I see her cheeks flush as her words come out of her lips. "Have a good night."

Leaning down I place a quick kiss to her cheek before grabbing my wallet and keys, making it out of her door and down to grab a cab to get back to my own apartment.

Barely past midnight, it's easy to get a cab.

On the way home I think back on what just happened.

Normally I like people who talk — hearing what they want or how I make them feel is something that's always gotten me off.

I guess that's just my praise kink showing.

Not to mention how much I enjoy when the person I'm getting intimate with is adventurous in bed. Whether it's trying different positions, switching up the location of where we have sex, being rough, or even bringing toys into the bedroom.

I've always been that way and I enjoy it.

Is that so bad?

With this girl she wasn't into any of that stuff and she made that clear when I asked if she wanted to switch positions and she said no. That was fine with me, I knew I could give her the pleasure she wanted without making her uncomfortable.