FORTY FOUR

Murphy

"I thought she should never leave."

Harry murmurs from behind me, his hands sliding around my waist.

"She can talk sometimes." Tilting my head back, I smile as Harry slips his hand under the hem of my shirt. "Brooks is down for the night."

I can feel his smile against my skin as he murmurs. "Her monitor is on?"

"Mhmm." Reaching behind me, my fingers tangle in his hair as he leaves a string of kisses up the side of my neck before taking my earlobe between his teeth.

"Good." Standing in our bathroom after brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed, I look in the mirror to see Harry smirk back at me. "Are we going to have some fun tonight?"

Turning around, I tilt my head side to side as I pretend to think on it. "Depends on your idea of fun, sir."

"Murphy..." My name is a low groan off his lips and he drops his hand down, using his palm to press against the bulge in his pants. "Come on, bear. Play with me."

Nipping at the skin of my neck, Harry pulls my shirt off and tosses it behind him to leave me in just a pair of lacy underwear.

"Are you going to answer me?" Using the top of his nose, he traces it along my collarbone. "Just say the word."

"Yes."

The word barely tumbles from my lips before I'm being picked up and carried into our bedroom, bridal style.

"Lay on your back for me, yeah?" Stepping out of his pants, my eyes fall to where Harry grips himself and strokes his length. "I haven't had my dessert yet."

Crawling up the pillow and rolling onto my back, I bring my bottom lip between my teeth as his eyes burn across my skin — a path of goosebumps following everywhere his gaze lingers.

"My beautiful girl." Harry drags the blunt edge of his nails across the skin as he crawls on the bed and leaves a trail of kisses across the inside of my inner thighs. "Want me to take care of you? Want me to make you feel good?"

A whimper falls from my lips as I feel him run his tongue along my entrance. "Please don't tease me — I need you."

Harry takes that and runs with it as he sucks my clit into his mouth, using the tip of his tongue to play with the piercing that has replaced the first one. I had to take out the first one before giving birth to Brooks and waiting until I got the all clear to go and get it done again.

A nice surprise for Harry when that day came.

Wrapping his arm around the top of my hips, I moan when Harry pushes me into the mattress in order to keep my hips from moving around too much.

"You always taste so fucking good." Looking up at me through his thick lashes, my back arches at the sensation. "Look at me."

Eyes trained to his, I gasp as his hands slide up my side to cup my breasts, squeezing them gently as he uses his tongue to his advantage, making me squirm underneath him as my moans get breathier and breathier.

"You still love it when I play with these, don't you?" Pinching my sensitive nipples between his fingers, I cry out as I come up the crest of my first orgasm. "You are so close I know you are — give it to me, Murph."

It takes only a few more seconds before I feel myself come for him, my thighs shaking as Harry continues to stimulate me through my orgasm and sending me straight into another one.

Pulling back from me, he takes no time at all before placing himself at my entrance and pushing forward, filling me as deep as possible with his cock as he moans at the feeling and lets his head fall back.

"Jesus, Murphy." Thrusting his hips forward, I lift my hands up and grip the bar of the headboard as he hits my g-spot so well. "I'll never get over how good you feel wrapped around me like this, inside of you is my favorite place to be."

"Please don't stop—"

Bringing my hands up to my breasts, I make eye contact with Harry as I knead them in my hands, feeling the wetness as it rolls across my skin.

Leaning forward, Harry flattens his tongue as he catches a drop before it falls onto the sheet, moving to bring my nipple into his mouth as he sucks harshly while snapping his hips forward. "So fucking good, Murphy. Giving me a taste like a good girl."

"I'm so close, Harry. Please".

Switching sides, he does the same thing as he uses his thumb against my clit to run fast circles against the sensitive nerve. "Come for me then — I'm right there."

Moving his hips at just the right pace, I feel it as Harry finds his release alongside mine, fucking me through it as he slows down, releasing inside of me as I cry out his name. We collapse onto our sheets as he pulls my body into his, whispering words of praise as he kisses my temple.

"You always do so good for me, baby." Taking a deep breath, he gets out of the bed and reaches for my hand and leads me back into our bathroom. "Come on, I'll get you a bath so you can relax a little more."

It feels like we've barely gotten to sink under the water when a cry on the baby monitor brings us back to reality.

"I'll get her... You relax."

I watch as Harry gets out of the bathtub and pulls on a pair of joggers, leaving me to the warm water as he goes to Brooks to soothe her.

Leaning my head back against the porcelain tub, I smile.

My life is everything I always dreamed of.

With the perfect man and the perfect daughter, there isn't anything else I could ask for.

Even after all of the things we've been through, one thing is clear.

We'll be alright.

_______

Happy Monday!

One more chapter!!!

-Alex
🍀

-Alex🍀