THIRTY SEVEN

Harry

"You're killing me."

I try to catch my breath as Murphy pulls back from me, the evidence of my release still on the corner of her lips.

Her dark hair sticks to her face as the water from the shower rolls across her skin, painting the prettiest picture for me to think about every day.

"You're being dramatic." Standing up from the built in bench in the shower, my eyes follow the curves of her body as she lathers herself with soap and rinses off.

"Murphy, I swear you're going to make my fucking dick fall off." Laughing, I press a kiss to her cheek. "I swear to god I've never had this much sex in my life."

And if that isn't the goddamn truth.

If I thought we had a healthy sex life before? That has nothing on the sex drive Murphy has now that her body is swimming in hormones.

Someone should have warned me.

Turning to look at me over her shoulder, I shake my head at the sly grin on her face. "Are you saying we should stop?"

I think about how good Murphy always feels and how our connection runs so deep that every single time we are intimate feels like the first time. "I think I'll take the risk."

"That's what I thought." Rinsing out her hair, I wash my own body alongside her. "Are we still going to get lunch after our meeting?"

Stepping out of the shower and handing her a towel first, I watch as she wraps it around her body before leaning down to place a kiss to her lips. "You still want to go to that new ramen place?"

"Oh, yes! Doesn't that sound good, nugget?" Bouncing on her toes, she looks down at her belly and runs her hand across the smooth skin. "Nugget says yes."

Rolling my eyes, I wrap my own towel around my waist and make my way to the sink to get ready for work. "If nugget says we have to go, then it's decided."

Murphy squeals as she turns on her heel, flying out of the bathroom and into the closet. "Should I wear pants or no pants?"

The logical answer is no pants.

The reason?

The reason is because now that she's so far along in her pregnancy, some of her pants that she bought specifically for maternity wear don't quite fit her the way she likes them to fit. I suggested the first time that she just wear a dress so it would fit better and I've never regretted my words more. Murphy spent at least twenty minutes crying over the fact that her body had changed, pushing me away and making me go buy her a cannoli dipped in chocolate for doing this to her.

"Pants!" I call out as I follow the sound of her voice, leaning against the doorway of our closet.

Her head pops out as the fabric of the dress slides over her body, hitting her just below her knees. "No, I think this would be more comfortable. What do you think?"

With her wild smile and olive eyes, it's impossible not to fall even more in love with her.

"You look beautiful, bear." Grabbing a pair of pants and a shirt from my side of the closet, I drop a kiss to the top of her head as she smiles at me. "How's nugget feel today?"

Tilting her head from side to side, her hand gently pats her swollen belly. "Nugget said that they feel fine but that they love daddy."

"Yeah?" Buttoning my shirt, my eyes watch hers as they follow my hands. "Well tell nugget that daddy is ready whenever they are."