Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Letters

261 13 0
By slvr_lxght

First day of school. Many students walk in to their classrooms now.

Greggy sit at the last chair in the last row. Near at the door.

"Oh pre kala ko mag stem ka?" Anton pat his shoulder when he entered the classroom.

"Joke lang yun." Greggy chuckled, he really wanted to but his parents did not allow him.

Anton sit at his side, "Wag ka tumabi sa akin mag aaral ako nang maayos ngayong year." Greggy jokingly said.

"Sapakan na lang." Anton said as they both laugh.

Greggy turn his head at the door. He spotted a girl that seems unsure on what she is doing.

Irene looking at the master list that is posted in the door of the room. She turn her head feeling someone is looking at her.

Greggy smiled when Irene look at him, "Nawawala kayo te?" He asked. Anton look at his friends.

"Ah? Saan yung room stem?" Irene shyly ask.

Anton trying hardly trying not to laugh.

Greggy smile before he answered, "Sa kabilang building ate... HUMSS to"

"Ah sige thank you." Irene bowed a little feeling embarassed.

"Ingat ate!" Greggy yelled so Irene can hear him.

"Maka ate naman neto parang apo mo na yun eh." Anton jokingly said as he started to laugh.

Irene feel weird about Greggy. "Ganon ba talaga ang epekto ng Humss?" She asked herself.

After the class end. Greggy can't help but to remember the girl he saw earlier.

"Huy uuwi ka na?" Anton ask to him.

"Ah hindi may dadaanan lang muna ako. Mauna ka na may sundo ka eh." Greggy answer to him.

After watching Anton walking away, Greggy run towards the Stem building.

"Shit paano ko nga pala mahahanap kung hindi ko alam yung pangalan." He stop when he realized.

"Paano kaya to?" He started to think other way to know that lady.

"Mr. Araneta!" A professor called him. "Sino na naman to. Bakit kilala ako?" He asked his self first before he look at the professor.

"Good evening prof." He greeted, even though he really doesn't know him.

"What are you doing here?" The prof asked him.

Greggy close his eyes starting to think what reason should he answered.

"May hinahanap lang po." He answered.

"Ah ano ba yun? I can help you." The prof said.

"Wag na po hehehe." Greggy turn around. At the right time Irene also walk out of her classroom.

Greggy stare at her, talking to her friends. "Kung sine swerte ka nga naman oh." He whispered to his self.

The next day, Greggy write a letter in a piece of paper. He tried to right it on a beautiful handwrite he can.

To: the most beautiful lady

Hello kailan ko kaya malalaman name mo?

From: G.A Humss

He went to the classroom, "Hello... Pwede paki lagay to sa lamesa nang kaklase niyong chinita na maiksi ang buhok na naka brace na matangkad..." Greggy pass the paper to Irene's classmate.

"May bayad kuya eh." Her classmate jokingly said.

Greggy who is serious about it asked her, "Magkano ba?"

The girl made a "woah" face.

"Joke lang kuya. Tignan mo na lang para sure kang nilagay ko." The girl walk out, putting the letter under Irene's desk.

Irene who went to the bathroom, went back to their classroom. The girl earlier is smiling ear to ear at her.

"Ano ba yan Dawn ngiting ngiti." Irene said to her.

"Wala lang. Na realize ko lang ang ganda mo pala noh." Dawn said to her.

Irene furrowed her eyebrows, she pull the book on her desk since the class will start.

As she saw the letter. She doesn't know what to feel about it. But she just shrugged.

Already a week when Irene every day received a letter from her admirer.

She is keeping the letters inside her bag.

"Sabihin mo na kasi Dawn kung kanino galing?" Irene asked her seatmate.

"Hindi ko nga din alam." She answered.

"Tanungin mo nga pag pumunta ulit dito." Irene said to her. As she pack her things.

Irene bought a palamig outside the exit gate.

Greggy is also there. He look at Anton, "Kausapin mo na bro." Anton said.

Greggy look at her once again. He suddenly smile when Irene's handkerchief suddenly fall.

"Miss yung panyo mo nahulog." Greggy said. He even pick it up and handed it to Irene.

"Ah sige thank you kuya..." Irene look at him since she doesn't know his name.

"Greggy na lang." Greggy said since he also doesn't used to someone call him kuya not unless it's his sister.

"Greggy..." Irene smile widely thinking that his name is cute.

"Saan ka umuuwi?" He asked her while she is sipping the palamig.

"Malayo..." Irene answered before she laugh.

"Hatid kita." Greggy said.

"Sa tricycle na lang." Irene answered as they started to walk.

Greggy did not said that the letters are from him. He still continue to give the letters and continue to walk with Irene everytime to go home.

One time, Irene spotted Greggy on their room. She hide herself first.

At her view she saw the letters that Greggy give to Dawn. So she thought Greggy liked Dawn.

"Huy Dawn." Irene greeted her.

Dawn who is still hiding the letter on Irene's desk. Stop on what she is doing.

"Ohh ano yan?" Irene asked her acting like nothing.

"Yung admirer mo." Dawn answered giving her the piece of paper.

Irene nod, reading the paper.

Hello Irene, isang buwan na pala ako nag susulat sayo. Can't still imagine that you still don't know me... But yeah like what I always says you can do it!

From: G.A Humss

Irene chuckled she only understand what does the initial means.

As usual the class ended. Greggy fetch Irene at the first floor of their building.

"Greg, oo nga pala pwede mang hiram nang notes?" Irene asked, since she wanted to know his handwriting.

"Ha? Hindi mo maiintindihan yung sulat ko." Greggy said since he just force his hand to do it well when he write a letter to Irene.

"Okay lang." Irene said, "Sa earth science lang..." Irene said wrongly.

"Earth science? Diba stem ka? Imposible namang wala kang notes dun." Greggy awkwardly chuckled.

"Nawala kasi... Oo nawala kasi kaya kailangan ko muna nang pansamantala." Irene said since she can't think other reason.

Greggy smile, he reached his bag and get his notebook he look at Irene first before he remove it since it's a binder

"Thank you! Balik ko bukas!" She exclaimed.

Greggy chuckled at her.

When Irene went home, she opened his notebook. It's neat but not his handwriting isn't that much good.

She get the letters, and some words, mannerism on writing, and the letters are the same.

She chatted Greggy after she checked.

Gregorio Araneta

"Meet tayo bukas nang maaga before class"

"Bakit?"

"Wala."
"Kain lang tayo sa labas."

The next day Irene went to the place. She sit down far to the door.

Greggy feel nervous. Holding a one piece of rose. "Aamin na ba ako? Give me a sign Lord." He look at the sky first before pushing the door open.

The first thing he saw is a high school couple. Holding their hands while saying their order.

"Eto ba ang sign Lord? Isa pa nga kung oo." Greggy asked again.

When he turn, it's also a high school couple, feeding each other.

"Medyo cringe pero sige na." Greggy nodded as he search for Irene.

"Greg. Dito!" Irene raised her hand a little.

Greggy smiling widely, he gave her the flower.

"Wow ha may pa flower..." Irene chuckled.

They eat there since Greggy really feel nervous to confess.

As they walk in the small alley, a shortcut.

Greggy stop, "Irene..." He get something in his bag.

It's an envelope.

"Open it." He said when Irene received it.

She open it, a letter inside it. A neatly paper, even the handwrite.

"Pinasulat mo to noh?" Irene teasingly asked so her blush won't be notice.

"Hindi ah... Sulat ko yan... Pinaganda lang." Greggy chuckled.

"How about my question?" He look at her face.

Irene look away since she's already blushing like hell.

"I-I also like you." She whispered.

Since they're the only people on that alley, Greggy can still hear her.

"Irene!" He happily said as he hugged her.

"Lapit naman masyado." Irene cover her face to smile widely.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hindi po sulat ni Greggy ang pangit. Kundi yung sulat ng author... 😶😶😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
223K 13.4K 11
Athena wants to be an architect to fulfill her late father's dream, but she secretly loves music and wants to be a composer. At West Town University...
1.3K 93 20
Maria Nicolette Vergara is a famous idol and known as a short tempered person. Jhoanna Christine Robles is a blind girl and she idolize Colet's group.
186K 12.3K 56
| COMPLETED | METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES YEAR 2051 Kaya mo bang lumaban para mabuhay? O magiging duwag ka hanggang sa mamatay? Kaya mo bang makatakas...