Our Dirty Little Secret

klaussssswife tarafından

Star has had the biggest crush on Jeremiah Fisher for the longest time she could never remember a time where... Daha Fazla

Cast
Graphic Gallery
1
Changing the face claim
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
A/n
A/n
A/n
A/n

3k reads

216 2 4
klaussssswife tarafından

I'm sorry this isn't another part I've just been really busy with school lately and I've been getting a lot more homework that I was expecting but I'm trying to get another chapter out so hopefully that will be soon.

But I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for 3k reads it means the world to me and I'm so thankful for all of yous who have supported me by either leaving a comment or voting or just reading this book in general and also I've been rereading all of my chapters and I realised that I have made a lot of spelling mistakes or that some words have autocorrected so if you see something like that let me know so I can fix it for you guys and thank yous again for 3k reads yous honestly don't know how much this means to me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

140K 2K 22
Y/n Conklin is the middle child of Steven and Belly. She has a great relationship with Steven, perfect even. But with Belly, it's the complete opposi...
14.1K 294 14
- ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸˡˡ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵒᵏᵃʸ - MCKENNA GEORGE ᵃⁿᵈ CONRAD FISHER had always had a bond but never that close. until one sum...
13.3K 314 33
Olivia Conklin thought this summer was gonna be just like every other summer. Oh boy was she anything but right. Something's change and some things l...
9.7K 122 11
Sophia Fisher has always been a nice girl, she's a good sister, daughter, and friend. She's the type of girl who keeps her promises. She's been anxi...