POWERFUL, klaus mikaelson¹

By maliasstories

| POWERFUL | in which Melody Marshall finds out about her true self and what she is destinated to be or whe... More

POWERFUL
cast
extended cast / my oc
graphics gallery
ACT 1 - 》the discovery《
00. seeing her
01. the beginning
02. the marshall twins
03. an old friend
04. catching up
05. the truth
06. finding out
07. friendships
08. on the road
09. dinner at the Salvatore's
10. meeting in the woods
11. the sun and the moon curse
12. rendez-vous
14. complicated spell
15. the sacrifice
16. goodbye mystic falls
ACT 2 - 》crazy in love《
17. middle of the night
18. full moon
19. chicago
20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure
21. new best friends
22. welcome back to mystic falls
23. ghost town
24. homecoming
25. mikealson family reunion
26. mating wolves
27. the original witch
28. roaring 20's
ACT 3 - 》a magical miracle《
29. lies and betrayal
30. passion and revelation
31. the little details
32. Miss Mystic Falls
33. hunting the cure
34. winter wonderland
35. happy new year
epilogue

13. coffee date

3.8K 122 34
By maliasstories

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

After coming home from the lovely dinner, Hayley and Melody went to go to sleep while Elijah and Lena had to discuss some things that they didn't bother to ask about.

Melody immediately fell asleep but she woke up three minutes after because she felt that Hayley was upset.

She couldn't sleep at all. Hayley though it isn't going to be that hard with Klaus but she didn't like him. At all.

She didn't want to share her sister with someone else. It has always been them.

That is why she couldn't fell asleep but after Melody coming to her room and talking to her she felt better and they both got a peaceful sleep.

That is how Melody woke up with a content smile and Hayley's hair all across her face.

She huffs out and puts her sister's hair out of her face. She sees Hayley curled up against her and she replayes their talk in her head.

Flashback - yesterday

Melody walks straight to Hayley's room after feeling that she is upset.

She didn't bother to knock. They never do.

She gets into her bed and looks at her back. Hayley doesn't want to talk to her.

"Hayls I know that you are upset. Please talk to me" Melody starts in a soft tone.

"I don't want to talk to you" Hayley snaps, still refusing to turn around.

"I know that with Nik, things are going to be different between us and that we won't spend so much time together like we used to but don't ever think that I will forget about you.You are my goddamm twin sister Hayley. We have a bond that no-one has and I am grateful for having you. I love you okay? Me and you forever" Melody asks in a hopeful tone.

Hayley has tears in her eyes and turns around.

"I love you too. Me and you forever"  Hayley says, her voice full of emotions.

Melody immediately brings her twin into a hug and she clings to her like she would disappear.

"I am just scared of all the change. I don't want to lose you"

"Hey listen to me. You, Hayley Marshall, will never and I mean never lose me okay? I would never leave you and you know it" Melody responds.

Hayley nods and lets out a laugh.

"I am glad that I have you" she says with a small smile.

"Me too. Now go back to sleep" Melody replies.

"Aye aye captain. Good night"

Melody chuckles.

"Good night"

Melody slowly stands up in order not to wake up her twin sister.

She walks downstairs and starts to make waffles. The Marshall twins loves to eat waffles after an emotional night and that is exactly what she is doing.

She prepares two plates with waffles, cutten strawberries, bananas and chocolate and maple syrup on the side. With two glasses of orange juice.

While doing that Elijah walks in.

"Good morning Lijah. Want some waffles?" Melody asks in a happy tone. Elijah chuckles and declines her offer.

"Why do you want to look at Klaus' spell?" Elijah asks curiously.

"So you listened in our conversation?" Melody asks back with a raised eyebrow.

Elijah doesn't know what so say, being caught in the headlight.

"I eh... I was"

Melody chuckles and shakes her head, loving to mess with people.

"Relax Lijah. I know that all of you have been listening and to answer your question, is that I want to make sure that everything is really as it should be. I mean, no offense or anything but your parents were horrible and I definitely know that Esther's spells are complicated" Melody responds, placing the plates on a tablet to take them upstairs.

Elijah smiles.

"No offense taken and you are quite right. How are things in New Orleans?"

"Actually I have no idea. I should probably call Marcel but they all know where I am and if an emergency is happening, they would immediately call me" Melody replies.

Elijah nods and Lena enters the kitchen.

"So that is what smelled so good in the entire house. Let me guess waffles mean emotional talk at night?"

"You're right but everything's okay now. What are you going to do today?"

"We are going with Klaus to the Salvatores and talk about our deal and the sacrifice since the full moon is in 2 days" Lena answers.

"With Nik?" Melody asks with a discreet hopeful glint in her eyes.

They both smile at her.

Elijah thinking that it is cute how she calls her brother, the Big Bad Wolf, Nik.

"Yes, my brother will accompany us. I am however sure that he still will have some time to get a coffee with you" Elijah says.

"Oh okay. I mean I really have some things to do today. You know like going to eat breakfast and make some calls to New Orleans. I don't even know if I have time today. So yeah, bye" Melody replies with a nervous laugh and walks upstairs with the food.

The ancient vampires chuckle and walk out of the house together, ready to meet Klaus.

Upstairs, Hayley is slowly waking up and smells the beautiful scent of fresh waffles. She rubs her eyes and sits up, just as Melody comes to her room with the tray full of food.

"Oh my god, you are the best twin sister ever" Hayley says, smiling widely.

"Oh I know" Melody replies with a smug look.

They both erupt into laughter and she places the tray on the bed.

"Bon appetit" Melody says with an equal wide smile. They go straight to eating the amazing breakfast.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Elijah, Lena and Klaus are meeting before the Salvatore Boarding House.

"Where is Melody?" Klaus asks, a little disappointed, thinking she would have come to.

"She is at home with her sister eating breakfast but I think she said something about having time at the afternoon" Lena responds, hinting to text or call her.

"Alright. So are we finally going to discuss the sacrifice or not?" Klaus asks, being eager to finally break it.

"Yes brother but please let me remind you that Elena is willing to do the sacrifice" Elijah reminds him.

"Yes, yes, I know. Now come on the full moon is tomorrow"

Lena opens the door and they walk in like they own the place. Power literally flows from them.

Elena, Bonnie and Caroline are sitting on the couches, while Stefan and Damon are pacing around.

They all stop doing anything and look at the ancient vampires and Original Hybrid.

"Let me introduce myself if you don't already know me. I am Klaus Mikaelson" Klaus says full of confidence.

Bonnie could feel the power from him and Damon takes a step in front of the doppelganger.

Lena rolls her eyes at that. She is sure that Hayley or Melody would've already made a joke about that.

"Don't worry Damon. We are here to discuss the deal" Lena says, trying to calm everyones nerves.

"Yes the deal. I am willing to let you alive after the sacrifice when your little friend group doesn't try anything" Klaus says, looking at the people in the room.

"Yes of course. We are not going to do anything" Elena breathes out, being nervous since the moment he stepped in.

"Alright. My daughter already made the portion. You have to drink it right before the sacrifice" Lena says in a stern voice.

"Thank you" Elena replies with a small smile.

Stefan has been looking at Klaus the whole time. Something about him was familiar but he can't pin point it.

"Have I met you before?" Stefan asks, curious as to why he is feeling like that. Klaus smirks, knowing full well how he met him.

"Maybe, maybe not, I have met a lot of people in my life" Klaus responds vaguely. Not giving away anything, even when he secretly misses his friendship with the ripper.

Stefan nods, still not completely convinced.

"So how is this sacrifice going to work?" Damon asks, wanting to keep Elena safe.

"You don't have to worry about anything mate. I am going to collect Elena right before the full moon rises" Klaus says, shrugging his shoulders, his smirk never leaving his face.

"I want to be there with Elena" Damon says and Klaus raises his eyebrows, as did Stefan. He doesn't like that Damon wants to be there for his girlfriend but he sees the way Elena looks at him when he said that.

"I want to be ther too" Stefan adds.

"Me too" Bonnie and Caroline say in unison.

Bonnie being interested in the magic and Caroline doesn't want to be left out.

"Alright if you insist than you can all come" Klaus replies, shrugging his shoulders, knowing that if they try to pull anything, Lena would take them out.

"So that you don't have more questions I have something to do" Klaus saysand turns around leaving the Salvatore's house without giving them a chance to respond.

"Well it seems our work is done here" Elijah says.

"It is indeed. Bonnie ready for another session?" Lena asks and she nods eagerly in return.

"Yes of course" Bonnie says and takes her bag. They walk out of the house, as well as Elijah, him going to bring back Greta to the Martin's family and Lena and Bonnie going to the woods again.

Lena explaining the witches history more to Bonnie and her listening and paying attention to every detail.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

At the other end of town Melody and Hayley finished eating breakfast and changed to daily clothes and sat down on the couch in the living room.

They both are currently face timing the New Orleans gang, that consist out of Marcel, Davina, Camille and Josh on a laptop.

The twins just finished telling them how the dinner with the Mikaelsons went.

Davina and Josh are freaking out.

"Oh my god, he is such a gentleman and a complete simp for you" Josh says.

"Yes, he would do anything for you I mean he even gave you his jacket. Totally romantic" Davina gushes with excitement.

"Well I think he certainly would do anything for you. I mean really everything" Marcel adds.

Melody just blushes even more. She is trying to hide her face while Hayley is laughing her ass off.

"I think he discreetly wanted to claim her" Hayley starts after calming down.

"You mean the claim as in her being his mate?" Cami asks, she heard a lot of different supernatural creatures and werewolves being one of them.

She heard a little bit about mating since it is a sacred thing between the werewolves because not everyone gets to meet them.

"Oh he definitely was doing that. I mean I could smell him on her when she went to my room" Hayley replies with a cheeky smile towards her sister, loving to tease her.

"No he didn't. I was just cold and he gave me his jacket" Melody defends herself.

"Sureeee", they all say in unison.

"Oh my god, you guys are horrible" Melody says and hides her face into the pillow. The others laugh.

"So how are things going on in New Orleans? Any trouble?" Melody asks, trying to get the attention off of her.

"Nope everything is fine" Marcel answers.

Melody's phone buzzes, signaling that she got a message. She takes her phone and smiles, seeing the message.

Nik <3
Want to grab a coffee at the Mystic Grill and talk about the spell?
Love,
Nik

She instantly responds.

Mine <3
Yes, I would love to. Give me 20 minutes and I will be there.

"What has gotten you so smiling?" Cami ask in a teasing tone.

Melody completely forgets that they are still there and shuts off her phone quickly.

"Oh nothing" Melody replies and shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh please, that was Klaus, I saw it. He's asking her on a date" Hayley says with a teasing smile.

"No" Melody shouts and stands up quickly.

"We just want to talk about Nik's binding spell that is all" Melody elaborates.

"So if you excuse me I have to go on a totally normal meeting"

The others laugh in response.

"Sure have fun on your date" Hayley yells after her twin.

Melody rolls her eyes and takes her purse and gray blazer that matches her gray pants and the black shirt she is wearing, alongside black heels.

Hayley talked a little bit longer to the New Orleans gang, missing her other part of family.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Melody is making her way to the Mystic Grill. She is nervous but not so nervous as yesterday. She has to be confident.

Hayley's words ringing inside her mind.

You are Melody bloody Marshall.

So she opens the door and walks in with confidence that makes the others quickly glance at her, seeing a new beautiful face in town.

She searches through the Grill for Nik when she hears his voice behind her.

"Looking for me, little wolf?"

She turns around and looks at him.

God that necklaces are so attractive, maybe I can just pull him down by it and kiss him.

Snapping out of her daydream, she smiles at him.

"Yes I was but I found you now. So should we go to a both?"

"Yes of course" Klaus answers and his hand on her back, guiding her to a empty booth. Her skin tingling through the material, as a pleasant shiver runs up her spine.

When he takes away his hand, there is a low whine coming from her throat, that Klaus hopefully didn't notice.

Dear god Melody control yourself.

When she looks at him, she sees him still smiling at her, that is a good sign but little did she know that he heard it.

He loves the effect he has on her, if she would just knew what an effect she has on him.

"What can I get you?" a waitress asks with a flirty smile that is directed to Melody.

Klaus looks surprised, even more shocked when Melody returnes the flirty smile.

"I would like an ice caramel coffee" Melody responds.

The waitress hums and turns to Klaus.

"And what it would be for you?"

"A scotch please" Klaus answers, refraining himself of draining her from her blood. Jealousy already pumping through his veins, even if they aren't together yet.

"Alright. I will immediately be back with your orders."

Melody looks at Klaus amused, knowing exactly what he is thinking.

"Is there anything you want to say, Nik?" Melody asks in a taunting tone.

"No, nothing"

"Really?" Melody questions again. Now batting her eyelashes at him with a flirty smile and leaning slightly forward.

He knows that she is playing with him but he loves a challenge.

"Yes really" Klaus responds with a charming smile, also leaning forward and twirling some hair behind her ear.

Melody's eyes hinting amber for less than a second but Klaus saw it.

Melody hates what he is doing but she never backs down from a challenge. Her being litterly an alpha female that never backs down. Him being an alpha male also not backing down.

So she places her leg and puts it between Klaus' legs. He raises his eyebrows in return.

She just smirks at him with a glint that turns him on.

She takes off her right heel while maintaining eyecontact and her stroking his leg up and down slowly.

Something warm spreads into his lower abdomen.

God what is she doing to me, Klaus thinks, wanting nothing more than to take her in his arms and devour her whole.

Before things can escalate, the waitress comes with their orders.

Melody quickly puts her heel on.

"Thank you" Melody says and the waitress smiles in return.

"And to answer your question. Yes, I also like girls, I am bisexual"

Klaus snapping out of his thoughts about him taking her to the bathroom and showing her how a game with the Original Hybrid would end, in a very steamy way.

He just nods in return. She sips on her coffee.

"So do you have the spell?" Melody asks with an innocent face like nothing just happened.

"Yes I have it here" Klaus replies and takes out a peace of paper.

Melody looks over it and hums.

"So what do you say?"

"It is too simple" Melody answers, still looking at the spell.

"What do you mean?" Klaus asks, curious as to why she thinks that, "It took me 1000 years to finally be able to break the spell"

"I know that. I mean the spell for breaking your curse is simple but the part were you can create your own hybrids is to easy. I mean I heard the story. Your mother hated you, no offense of course" Melody says in a calm and soft tone, only triying to be sincere.

Klaus looka in her eyes and can see that she is experienced and she is in fact telling the truth.

"Please elaborate" Klaus says, gesturing with his hand for her to continue.

"I don't know just yet. I think I have to call someone and look at it a little further. It is just- I don't really know how to explain this but I- I jusy have a gut feeling" Melody responds.

Klaus takes her hand in his and looks directly in her eyes.

"I understand. What I learnt over the centuries is that you should always listen to a witch's gut feeling" Klaus says, smirking at her with the famous Mikaelson smirk.

Melody also crackes a small smile.

"And I trust you Melody"

Her heart stops for a second and a beautiful blush makes it to her face, hearing his sincere words.

"Thank you" mutters Melody and she sips on her coffee. Her hand still interlocked in his.

After some minutes of silence. Them drinking and gazing at each other, Melody decided to break the comfortable silence.

"So the full moon is in two days. Are you excited?"

"Yes, I am. I can't wait to finally break my curse, love"

"I can't even imagine having my werewolf be binded. It sounds horrible..."

"Well I can still feel my wolf but I can never get more to the feeling of being free. He is constantly raging inside me"

"Your parents were complete dicks" Melody says with a serious tone and Klaus laughs.

"Yes they really were"

"Who is going to perform the spell? I mean after Greta leaving you" Melody asks in a bitter tone, not liking a witch traveling with her mate.

She quickly looks down when her eyes glow for a second but Klaus still saw it. Him thinking that her amber eyes look absolutely remarkable.

He could hear the jealousy in her voice and he lovea the possessive side of her.

"Your mother Lena is doing the spell"

"Can I perform it?" Melody blurts out without thinking.

"I- I mean Lena is definitely strong enough but what I ment was that... ehhmm. I also am strong enough to break it" Melody suggests and swirles her straw in her almost empty cup.

Klaus genuinely smiles at her.

"It would be my honor if you would do the spell. I mean originally I wanted to ask you to be here. So I guess problem solved"

"Really? You wanted me to be there?"

"Of course. You are not only my soulmate but also my mate and as you said I would love to run afterwards with you through the woods. I want you to be there with me" Klaus answeres with a gentle smile.

Melody is too stunned to speak. They hadn't time to talk about either of their bonds but she would definitely going to be here.

"It would be my pleasure" Melody replies with a beaming smile.

They finished their drinks and after some playfully flirting, Klaus payed for them.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

The soulmates are currently standing at the porch in front of Melody's house.

The whole time they were walking, they were engulfed in a comfortable silence. Sometimes brushing their hands against each other.

"Here we are" Klaus says.

"Here we are" Melody breathes out.

They are standing so close to each other and starring immensely at the other.

Klaus takes his hand and puts some strands of her hair behind her ear. Not removing his hand.

She flickeres her eyes at his lips and he does the same. They both have kissed the other in their dreams but that wasn't the reality.

They both want to know how it feels but before they could move any further, the door suddenly swings open.

"Melody I-" Hayley stops her sentence, seeing her sister so close to Klaus.

"Klaus what a surprise" Hayley says with a sarcastic smile, clearly not happy to see her.

"Hayley" Klaus greets her and nods his head at her.

She is glaring at his hand that is placed on Melody and he immediately drops it.

"It was really nice today. I will call you when I get some news on the spell" Melody says, trying to ease the tension.

"Yes of course" Klaus answers, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Goodbye little wolf"

"Goodbye Nik"

And with that he walks away after giving her a second glance.

Hayley instantly pulls her into the house and closes the door.

"What the hell was that? You were close to kissing the other. I thought you wanted to take things slow" Hayley ask, bombarding her with questions.

"I know, I know. It was just at the heat of the moment and I mean we didn't really kissed each other. So I don't see the problem" Melody responds and Hayley scoffs.

"If you excuse me I have some work to do"

Melody walks up to her room while Hayley is looking at her retreating figure.

Hayley just doesn't want her twins sister, her best friend, to have her heart broken.

She is going to protect her at any cost.

Always & forever.

In the next chapter it is going to be a little heated between Melody & Klaus ;)

Did you like this chapter?

We will also get a little Davina x Melody scene :)

Don't forget to
vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
27.2K 435 40
~This Book is a Sequel~ She went from Annabella Marie Salvatore to Gabriella Marie Labonair/Maximoff. She decided enough was enough, and that it was...
76.5K 2.8K 36
Aphrodite: the goddess of sexual love and beauty Loving someone for a thousand years, spending every waking hour with them and then losing them is an...
122K 5.2K 44
"She's been through more hell then you'll ever Know. But, thats what gives her edge... You can't touch a woman who wears pain like the grandest of d...