Knight

By Parqcxcm_hoe

[MAFIA FICTION] ___________ "Look what we have here.. " He spoke, smirking, in his... More

Author's Note|•
◌◎STORY'S STYLE◎◌
Chapter -One
Chapter -Two
Chapter -Three
Chapter -Four
Chapter -Five
Chapter- Six
Chapter- Seven
Chapter- Eight
Chapter- Nine
Chapter- Ten
Chapter- Eleven
Chapter- Twelve
Chapter- Thirteen
Chapter- Fourteen
Chapter- Fifteen
Chapter- Sixteen
Chapter- Seventeen
Chapter- Eighteen
Chapter- Nineteen
Chapter- Twenty
Chapter- Twenty one
Chapter- Twenty Two
Chapter- Twenty Three
Chapter- Twenty Four
Chapter- Twenty Five
Chapter- Twenty Six
Chapter- Twenty Seven.
Chapter- Twenty Eight
Chapter- Twenty Nine
Chapter- Thirty
Chapter- Thirty One
Chapter- Thirty Two
Chapter- Thirty Three
Chapter- Thirty Four
Chapter- Thirty Five
Chapter- Thirty Six
Chapter- Thirty Seven
Chapter- Thirty Eight
Chapter- Thirty Nine
Chapter- Forty
Chapter- Forty Two
Chapter- Forty Three
Chapter- Forty Four
Chapter- Forty Five
Chapter- Forty Six
Chapter- Forty Seven
Chapter- Forty Eight

Chapter- Forty One

27K 574 46
By Parqcxcm_hoe

ROSLYN'S POV:

He has no idea what I'd do to prove myself to him. With every other moment that we share this sight of each other while sensing each other's impatience through our finger tips, my feelings keep getting twisted, more wild, more rebellious, more of what I was afraid I would start to feel if I don't stay alert.

But here I am today, in his arms, the only place that can bring me peace of paradise. His emerald eyes are the only colour I was to see, loosing all.

He reached for my face, cupping it softly as he pecked my forehead. I could feel intimacy and lust in every breath I took. My eyes saw nothing but wicked ways of him and me, together.

"I have something for you. "

He held my hand in his as I followed him, without breaking eye contact even for a moment.

This evening felt even more breathtaking as I held him. It felt so special, even if I've done this before once.

As we stepped outside, in the grand terrace, adorned with sweet minimalistic touch that brought peace to eyes and somehow it made everything look even more ravishing.

In this feeble breeze, brushing against my body as I let my eyes wander forward to the view of the city. I can't believe this is that same place where I would come a hundred times and not pay a single glance to what it is. As if it didn't amuse me a bit.

Shining lights running along the wall either side of the chairs, ignited as bright as the moon itself.

All this so simple yet so significant. It's only possible when you have right person to show you that beauty.

His thumb brushed against my hand and I glanced over at his shimmering inviting eyes.

"It's all so special. " I whispered lowering my gaze for once over to his glistened lips, calling mine to just collide and melt on them.

"Doing anything less for my girl would be a shame. I want you to feel special, because you - "

He paused just to feel my lips as he stroke them with his finger, starting to tease me.

"You're special to me. "

My heart fluttered like crazy, out of mind as the stomach of mine was already surfing waves, turning as that feeling took over me once again. All I can feel is my core heating, desperately lighting my body on fire for him to calm it down.

I was quivering in embarrassment of being shook with just few words from him. My voice, even though as a whisper, squeaked a reply,

"You make me special. "

His lips turned into a smirk, eyeing mine hungrily like he can't hold back anymore. His Cologne seemed to assert that intoxication in this breeze on me that took me in for a dive in his manners of seduction.

ALONZO'S POV:

Beauty of words can't adorn the divine of this moment. It feels like it's just today I held her, I could feel her for the very first time. There's this adorable mixed with steam in this moment. She's getting all flustered and that's absolutely not helping me.

•••

I held her hand as we stepped closer, looking over at the wide expanse of glittering stars that casted magic in this light in which we stood.

"May I have a dance with the most gorgeous lady on earth?"

I held my hand out at her as she chuckled, bowing in courtesy, slightly gripping on her dress as she elegantly accepted my offer.

I pulled her in, under the glinting lights with me as our bodies entangled over one another. Her face gleamed with perfection and happiness and my eyes couldn't be more blessed.

Our bodies swayed as the feeble music carried us, out of this hustle of a confined world, out, where it was just me and her yet the world was absolutely huge for us to forget ourselves into.

Her eyes trailed all over me, hungrily, like a naughty girl who's so desperate that she began to undress me with her eyes. I pulled her closer, against me, leaning to her ear.

Her eyes couldn't look away even if she blushed, she was so taken away by her gawking that she barely realizes how impatient she's getting. I got closer to her glossy lips, trying to reach me to steal a kiss for her eagerness.

She closed her eyes, leaning in but I parted, teasing her. She squirmed, pouting in embarrassment and dissatisfaction. Oh my Blossom! You look so stunning when needy.

My laugh added fuel to her will for revenge. Snaking her arm all the way on to my neck, she grabbed my face tracing her finger as it slid down, leaving me with chills through my body.

I could foresee my consequences when she slid it down through my chest, making my breath hard to escape for a moment.

"So, you're going to seduce me now, huh? " I grabbed her arms in my hand and tossed her around, her back rubbing up against my erection already tightening my pants.

"Don't you like it? " she asked, innocently as she continued to squirm against me.

There's no way I can control myself to this anymore. All I can see is my addiction inviting me to take her, use her like I want to. That smirk which spread across her face showed her celebration of victory over my control.

"Someone's still hungry. " she teased, walking away, leaving me there, trying to compose myself.

"I really don't mind some dessert. "

I stepped in closer, watching her smile as she slowly advanced towards me. I would kill for this smile. It's her symbol of absolute purity that keeps her so divine even after having a touch from someone like me.

The urge to just make her mine and not let her escape like this is where she belongs, keeps getting dominant on my sanity. But I want her to come to me, seeking for what she's missing in her. For now, I'm happy to see things getting back to normal once again, between me and her. No matter how much I deny, her presence changes everything in me.

As the song slowed a bit, coming to a stop, she held my hand in hers, looking up with her eyes shimmering in brightest of all glow.

"Thank you. " whispering that, she kissed my cheek, smiling like an angel from paradise.

“That won't do it, Babygirl. ”

I grabbed her by her neck, pulling her close as I placed my lips on hers, adding more to my desire for this little seductress. Her feeble moans, mixed with her fresh fragrance of heaven, that toxic combination of passion mixed with lust, drove me crazier with every passing moment.

"I want you, right now baby. "

ROSLYN'S POV :

Drowning in desire, cravings, feelings that I can no more comprehend as his fingers tightened around my throat, making that moment feel like a blessing to me. God knows what I'd do for him, just on his one command. He has leashed my mind under his fingertips and I don't wish to escape, ever.

"Take me, please... " I squealed under him, submitting to him like his possession.

A proud smirk and a devilish spark flashed on his face and I knew he was aware of my need. Now that he has that valuable information, he'll drive me crazy to my edge till I'm on my knees begging.

I lowered my hands all the way from his shoulders to his muscular frame that gave me chills as my fingers slid past every inch of his sculpted self.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand, blocking my adventure midway. He snarled, closing his eye for a brief moment as if trying to gulp down that ocean of lust that denied his bossy control on it.

"Don't stop me. " I whispered to him, pecking his lips.

"You're making me addicted to you, you know that? "

I bite my lip at his words. You're no one to complain Mister when you've no idea what you've done to me. I  breathe his thoughts like this Cologne that spreads through my lungs, in which my butterflies flutter with madness.

"If you're complaining then... "

I looked away, withdrawing my hand from him but his strong pull forced me right in his arms. He embraced me, promising to never let me leave like that. I could hear his heart pacing when I hugged him back.

"I'm not letting you do that ever again. It's rude to leave after spoiling someone to this extent. "

My head was floating between clouds. I couldn't explain that pleasure I was experiencing to his possessive words. It's enough to make my core gush with excitement.

He flipped me around, against the table, my skin quivered as I knew what's next. He attacked the sensitive sweet spot on my neck, kissing, biting it as my eyes rolled back with a gasp.

I held my dress tightly in a fist, moaning and shivering in sensations.

My world of pleasures was under construction just when the ring of room door pierced through it. I quivered as my attention was drawn to it immediately.

I turned around abruptly, breathing heavily. Alonzo almost loosing his mind, stood there for a moment before glaring in that direction with flames radiating through his eyes.

"I'll kill this fu-"

"No. You'll not. " I held his arm, as he reached for his gun. He stared at me blankly with those complaining eyes but decided to sigh in relief before advancing inside.

He opened the door and I could barely see the man on the other side when he abruptly closed it behind him.

I sat down on the chair, smiling to myself. He's trying his best to sort out everything out of his hectic schedule. I can barely imagine how many events he's missed because of me. I still regret not telling him about what Layla did with me. It would've been way different if I didn't try to play the decision maker.

He can handle things like a mature person than over thinking and still taking a wrong step like me. He's so calm in every situation, maybe I'll start taking notes when I'm around him.

The door opened and he entered back in, hurriedly over to me.

"Who was it? "

"Just an urgent call. I'm sorry about that. " he spoke, looking away in frustration.

I did not have any reason to, but I felt like he was upset about that 'urgent call'.

"No, tell me. Who was it? " I stood up, making him face me.

"I.. told you, Blossom. Don't mind it. ”
He cupped my face with a smile and kissed my lips softly as if preventing any further investigation from me.

Even if I could sense his disturbance, I kept quiet, deciding not to overact in this situation. I'm sure he'll tell me when he feels like it or maybe I'm over thinking once again...

══════════o*☠︎*o══════════════════════••••••••════════════

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝
All you gotta do to support me:

Share
Comment
Vote
Follow, if you feel I'm worth it.

⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.3K 21
"Come on, just have a taste. I promise you'll love it." His eyes daring me to move closer for a taste. My hesitation noticeable, he reaches for my ha...
756K 17.9K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
583K 15.3K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
115K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...