ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

36.Pawn

3.8K 319 138
By lsviv25

Please VOTE❤️❤️❤️

VOTE Target 205 votes

Mili's POV

"Daksh...None of your plans will work. Dev will find me and punish you all. Just wait and watch, "I sneered at Daksh, sitting on a couch opposite the bed I was currently seated on.

I woke up in a vast bedroom with blinds on all windows. I tried to find a way out of that place, but the door and windows were locked.

After what looked like hours, Daksh walked in with his evil smirk and sat opposite me without uttering a word. I almost lost my patience seeing his silence when he decided to speak.

"You know Mili...It was your beauty that made me fall for you. I wanted you in my life, but times changed, and something else is more important to me than your presence in my life," he said nonchalantly.

"Didn't get me ?... It's Money...lots of it...I gave it a lot of thought...Aagney has already used you, and why would I want someone's trash...that's why I decided to use you to get the money I need. And see, all I had to do is bring you to my boss, and my life is settled," he laughed heartily.

"Boss? Who is your boss, you filthy animal?"I couldn't control my anger.

"And one more thing Daksh, my Dev is not dead...he will come soon and punish you and your boss, "I was fuming in rage.

Anyways I don't want to hear your confessions. I'm going from here, "I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door, which opened to reveal three men, to my surprise.

It was the man Rajath who Aditi was roaming around with, and two other men who were strangers to me.

"Now ...now...now...Who do we have here? Hello Mythili...I think you remember me. I'm Rajath, your sister Aditi's boyfriend. And this is Ravi and Sam," he introduced his friends to me.

"Are you the boss?"I asked as fear seeped through my veins.

"No, Mili...None among us is the boss. But don't worry, he is on his way here. By the way, your sister is very hot in bed ...but your body looks piping hot than her," Sam said with a vulgar smile while I looked at the three men in disgust as I took in the meaning of their words. I looked at Daksh, who seemed unaffected by these lecherous men's words. Aditi and Priyamvadha were like family to him, but it seems like he loves money over everything else in the world.

"Your sister is our new plaything. Didn't she tell you? Aditi is a puppet in our hands. We have her hot nude videos, and she is ready to spread her legs for us as long as we keep her nudes safe," Ravi, Sam, and Rajath chuckled.

"We would have liked to get a taste of you, Mili, but our boss wants you unharmed," Rajath smirked at me.

"You bastard, "I snapped, pulling his shirt collar.

"How could you do that to any girl? Aditi loved you, and you threw her into these rascal's hands. I may hate Aditi, but this is no way to treat a woman. You will all rot in jail soon, "I screamed.

"You bitch...How dare you talk to me like this? It's not my fault that your sister is a money-hungry whore, "Rajath yelled, raising his hands to slap me. I flinched in fear and closed my eyes, waiting for the slap, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see someone standing between Rajath and me, firmly holding Rajath's hand from slapping me.

"How dare you raise your hands on her? "the man growled. I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me.

"I told you I want her unharmed. She is pregnant. Her safety is my priority," the man boomed again.

I felt that the man was familiar as I had heard his voice somewhere. I desperately tried to figure out who the man was when Rajath fell to the floor with a thud as the man punched him in the face.

"Leave ...All of you...Your job here is done. I will take it from here," he ordered in his baritone voice. Daksh, followed by the other three men, left the room hearing his order.

"How are you, Mythili?" The man turned towards me when everyone left, closing the room behind them.

"You?"I looked at the man in horror.

"Yes, Mili...It was always me," he chuckled.

"But why? Is it because I refused your brother's proposal? Is this the way to take revenge on me...by kidnapping me and trying to harm my Dev? I thought you were better than this. I can't believe you would stoop low like this, "I snapped at him.

"Mili, don't overthink too much. It's not always about you. Just because Aagney is obsessed with you doesn't mean everyone else is head over heels for you", he mocked.

"Then why have you brought me here?"I asked anxiously.

"You misunderstood me, Mili. I did not bring you here because you rejected Abhi's proposal or my undying love for you. Now you may think what else could be the reason. Neither my Abhi loves you nor me," he smiled calmly, sitting on the couch opposite me.

"I don't want to hear your stupid reasons. I just want to know one thing. Why did you harm my Dev? I will not spare you or your brother if something happens to him, "I snarled at him.

I heard a gunshot from outside as I finished, followed by Daksh's screams. And then it was followed by three more gunshots, and I listened to some miserable voices, which I identified to be that of Ravi, Rajath, and Sam.

"What happened?"I asked him, gulping in fear.

"They dare go against my orders," he smiled at me calmly.

"Don't worry, Mili...Aagney is safe, and know this; I would never hurt him. His life is more important to me than anyone else's," he smiled, making me wonder.

"If you don't want me or Dev to be hurt, why have you kidnapped me? And Daksh..he ...he told me that his men killed Dev," I asked in confusion.

"Daksh indeed ordered his men to kill Aagney, but I saved him. Nothing has happened to him. But Daksh...he went against my orders and tried to take Aagney's life; that's why I gave him a death sentence," he said cruelly.

"And Rajath, Sam, and Ravi ...I gave them a simple task years ago to bring you to me, but they trapped a poor girl, and the lustful men they arranged raped and murdered her. Do you know what I did to those men who raped her? I have brutally murdered them," he laughed again like a maniac.

"A-Avni...Avni died because of you and your men. You are a heartless and cruel man, "I sobbed, feeling guilty that I was unknowingly the reason for Avni's death.

" I used the opportunity and sent Aagney to jail to separate you both.No body suspected my interference in Aagney's case. But destiny brought you back together again. How can I let you both live happily? That's why I decided to take you away from Aagney personally. Now you will live with me as my wife where no one will find us," he continued emotionlessly.

"You are crazy, Mr.Akshath Khanna. You say neither you nor your brother Abhiram is interested in me. Then what is all this madness? I don't see any reason for this craziness of yours. What have we both ever done to you? Your younger brother proposed, and I rejected...that's all I have done, and I'm not the first woman in the world to reject anyone's proposal, "I yelled in frustration.

"As I said earlier, neither Abhi nor I love you nor will ever love you. But you are the reason that made us do all this madness. Do you know why? Because Aagney loves you...and that is why I separated you from him. And trust me, you will never see your Dev again after today. But he will be a puppet in our hands, living his life as we say," he chuckled.

I looked at Akshath in fear. I know him because he was Abhiram's brother and was in politics even in college. His family has a significant political background, and his father is an MP. His words confused me because I didn't realize his rivalry with Aagney since he denied that it was not because I rejected his brother Abhiram. It was a relief to know that he had no intention to hurt my unborn child or me, but he was a cold-blooded murderer who was the reason for my Avni's death.

I looked around, trying to find a way to escape from this prison. But he was keenly watching every move.

"Escape from here is impossible, Mili. Get ready. I will be taking you out of India tomorrow. Don't worry...I won't take advantage of you. Also, I will take care of your child as my own," he scrolled down the phone.

"I will not come with you, Akshath. Moreover, you are a politician. How will you hide me from everyone? Think about your image when everyone comes to learn of your real face, "I mocked him.

"Hahaha...Didn't you read the news, Mili? I have announced that I'm taking a break from politics to take care of my family business, and my brother will be in frontline politics from now on. Your general knowledge is weak," he taunted me.

"Why are you doing this? What do you have against us both? I asked him again, but the door opened, and Abhiram Khanna came inside, followed by Naomi, shocking me.

"Bhai...I have arranged everything. The chartered flight is tomorrow early morning," he said to Akshath.

"Fine, Abhi.Naomi...Help Mili get ready. Check her travel medicines ...It's in the cabinet, and make sure that she eats her food on time," he told Naomi.

"Come with me, Mili," Naomi said, holding my hands.

"Leave me, you bitch. Don't you dare touch me?"I slapped her hard.

"Listen...You, You and you, "I pointed at the three glaring at me.

"I will never listen to you...You are all murderers. I'm leaving this place right now, "I shouted, walking towards the door.

"Don't make me hurt you, Mythili, "Akshath grabbed my hand and yanked me towards him.

"Leave me...My Dev will come for me even if you take me away from here, "I said stubbornly, trying to wriggle free from his grip.

"Your Dev will do whatever I ask him to do when you and his unborn child are with me. You are my pawn, Mili, "Akshath laughed.

"Abhiram ...Is this your revenge for rejecting you?"I turned toward Abhiram in anger.

"This has nothing to do with you, Mili. I never loved you. I tried to make you fall in love with me because Akshath asked me to separate you and Aagney," he said casually.

"Why?" These brothers had no reason to hold me captive, yet they behaved like psychos trying to separate me and Aagney. I was growing desperate with each passing minute.

"I understand your confusion, Mili. Today all your doubts will be cleared. After all, you must start living as my wife from tomorrow, right?"Akshath chuckled, making me stare at him in bewilderment.

"Do you know why we did all this? Why do we want you away from Aagney? Why Aagney's life is precious to us?" Akshath smirked at me.

"W-Why?"I stuttered.

"For Arpita...our only sister," he chuckled.

How was the chapter?

My villains are all different and psychos, just like me...I hope you all love him.😁😁😁😈😈😈😈😏😏😏😏

Next chapter...Mili Akshath's marriage. Aagney can marry Arpitha and live happily ever after.😌😌😌

In the following chapter, Mili dies, and Aagney kills Akshath...Hows my wicked idea...🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🥴🥴🥴

Please vote, comment, and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 457 12
Let's see..
38.3K 2.5K 29
This is forced love story of ashaangi
4.7K 321 12
Kavi and ishyant story .. with love hate ..
8.6K 534 24
"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special medium of relation- our friendship...." Story...