Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
New story alert

Bonus Chapter 2

15.9K 948 79
By CrunchyDelight

They say there is only selfishness in this world but I found selfless lover here.

-Arjun and Tara

===========================================================================

The whole Khurana mansion was decorated like a new bride after all it was the marriage of Kenit Khurana. Whole mansion was filled with laughter, happiness and gossiping. Aadhish was moving around to check if everything is at point. He didn't want to get late but there are chances that the baraat would be late. Anav Khurana was moving around to find his wife who could help him wear the turban but Roshni was also busy checking the sweets and on the guests as well if they need anything.

Saachi was dressing her daughter, Aarna Singh Rathore in her green lehenga, the girl surely took upon her father in her features except for her brown hair as she played around with her bracelet. Yuvraj came inside the room with his son Mahiraj who was all ready in his green kurta pyjama matched with a black classy jacket while Yuvraj was in an expensive sherwani. 

"Saachi, you aren't ready yet", Yuvraj made her remember before taking their daughter from her asking her to get ready first while he would get his daughter ready.

"Papa", Aarna spoke in her cute voice wrapping her arms around his neck.

On the other side, Arjun was helping his brother getting ready who was looking no less than a prince in his wedding attire but his poker face said another story.

"What is with the face", Arjun asked making Kenit raise his eyebrow at him.

"I am getting irritated by all these guests. In a minute or two somebody pokes there head inside. There is no privacy at all", Kenit grumbled in irritation not liking this thing at all. His twin was all ready taking his selfies.

"Brother, it is your time to get attention. Next time, it would be me", Kinshuk spoke as Siddharth came inside the room already dressed himself. It was like only the ladies weren't ready while the men were all ready.

"Bhai, Bhabhi is calling you", Siddharth told Arjun who nodded making sure Kenit was ready first.

"Bhai, you go. It would be getting difficult for Tara to handle both the kids", Kinshuk told him worriedly. Arjun nodded his head immediately moving out of the room taking fast step towards his own room. He opened the door as he came across his four year old son, Hriday(heart) who was sitting all dressed up in his golden sherwani paired with a parot green designer jacket. 

He looked at his wife who was trying to console their daughter, Arshia. Well, they say wishes do come true and Tara's wish to have twins really came true. Though she lost all her hopes but in the later part of her pregnancy, the doctor announced her getting pregnant with twins. She couldn't express her happiness at that moment. Even Arjuna never thought this would be true but yeah in the present scenerio, they had two kids Hriday and Arshia. Well, Arjuna didn't want more kids not wanting to see his wife in so much pain.

While Hriday was a complete duplicate copy of Arjun with Tara's brown eyes and lips. Arshia took upon Arjun in everything. She was like a female version of Arjun. 

Well, though she looked like her father but she was emotional like her mother and now that she is not well, she only wants her father and mother around her.

"Papa", she sobbed raising her hand as soon as she saw her father. Tara looked at Arjun, her face covered with worry as Arjun immediately took Arshia from Tara. Shraddha came inside the room after a knock with few red chilies in her hand as she revolved them around the little girl who just cried.

She looked at Tara who looked tired at the same time ready to cry herself.

"Hriday, aap mama ke paas jao aur agar kuch chahiye ho toh mami ko bolna. Shamish bhaiya bhi vahi h"

"Hriday, you go to your mama. If you need anything ask mami. Shamish bhaiya is also with them", Tara told Hriday as right now the whole Khurana family was busy in the wedding. She also didn't want her son to worry too much about his sister. Hriday nodded before looking at his sister and than left the room.

"She is not having any fever", Arjun told her checking her forehead as Tara nodded taking Arshia from him.

"She is getting irritated from all the attention at home. Ma said she is vulnerable to bad eye, also I think she is tired", Tara told as Arjun patted Arshia's back who was not ready to leave her father.

"My bacha would've something", Arjun asked her softly but Arshia shook her head immediately sniffing.

"Aru, are you not feeling good beta", Tara asked Arshia who again made a crying face.

"No, my baby. Don't cry. Come to Mumma", Tara told Arshia who just shook her head hiding her face in Arjun's neck. Arjun shook his head at Tara asking her silently to not say anything to her anymore. Tara nodded her head.

"Maybe, the dress is troubling her", Arjun told her.

"She was sleeping when few aunties came and she just woke up. I think her sleep is not completed", Tara told as Arjun glared at her. He told her many times to not let the kids get affected by all these celebrations. 

"What shall I do, Ji? They just came here suddenly", Tara justified knowing how worried Arjun was for their kids especially, Arshia. Tara during her delivery had few problems with Arshia and the doctor said it would be difficult for both of them to survive. That situation was very hard for Arjun having one child in his arm and praying for the others well being along with his wife.

Soon enough Arshia fall asleep on Arjun's shoulder having tight grip around his neck. 

"You get ready. I will take care of the kids", Arjun told Tara as she nodded. Arjun moved out of the room to give Arshia to Shraddha. She would be the only person who could handle Arshia apart from Tara and Arjun when she would be irritated. Shraddha immediately took his doll wiping her red face immediately. Arshia moved a little hiding her face in her arms immediately. 

Arjun nodded at his mother before moving downstairs to see other things. 

It wouldn't be wrong if they say there is a huge development in Shraddha and Arjun's behavior. Arjun when saw Tara in so much pain during delivery, he realized that even though his mother didn't take care of him rest of the time but the fact that she gave birth to him made her deserving of respect at least. Shraddha was happy from the development looking forward to better in his further remaining life. To say that she was living Arjun's childhood with his kids won't be wrong. They were just too important for her.

Soon enough Tara got ready and the sound of the band came from downstairs. She got downstairs, her long dress trailing behind her. After babies, she wasn't confident enough to show her belly anymore though she never said it in front of Arjun but she was no more confident about herself though he made sure he made her feel beautiful but sometimes fighting with her inner conflicts is very difficult.

Her son immediately came towards her holding her hand. She smiled at the guests picking up Hriday in her arms as she started to look around for Arjun. Kenit was already downstairs and was getting his pictures clicked while Aadhish was telling the photographer to hurry up. Anav was checking the other things. 

"These many are enough, Tara do the ritual", Aadhish spoke checking the time. Tara nodded her head making Hriday stand on his feet. She took the kohl from the plate before moving towards Kenit to apply it in his eyes. Kenit blinked his eyes making face immediately not liking it anymore.

"Kenit, pictures are getting clicked", Tara told him which made him rub his forehead in irritation.

"When will this end?", Kenit asked clearly over of this marriage thing. Guests were literally pushing each other to get a glimpse of all the rituals. The photographer asked Tara to pose like she is applying kohl in his eyes and smile at the camera which she did before moving away as others also wanted to take picture with Kenit.

Shraddha came towards her Arshia who was looking better now. Arshia moved in her mother's arms immediately. 

"You both get a couple picture with Kenit", Shraddha said asking the other guests to wait. Arjun stood beside Kenit while Tara stood on his other side. Kenit took both Hriday and Arshia in his arms. Arshia smiled brightly at the camera like she wasn't crying an hour ago. She was actually the diva of the family loving the cameras and limelight upon her. 

"I will sit on the horse with you, Chachu", Arshia said looking at Kenit who smiled at his lovely niece kissing on her cheek. 

"Girls don't sit with the groom. It is not right. Let Hriday sit with Kenit", An aunty told Kenit who frowned at her words. If the princess of Khurana family asked something, she would get it no matter what. Kenit ignored her nodding at Arshia who squealed happily.

Hriday smiled at his sister who was always over excited. As soon as Kenit put him down, Hriday went towards Maan, Aarna and Shamish who were talking together being the only kids in the family. While Arshia stayed in her father's arm as the baraat started. People were dancing happily. Second time everybody saw Anav and Roshni dancing together, first time it happened on Arjun's marriage soon it was Shraddha and Aadhish who were dancing on the dhol. Kinshuk and Siddharth were dancing when they pulled Tara with them. The three were dancing happily. Aadhish revolved few notes of 2000 over them before passing them to the one playing the dhol. 

Everybody was laughing seeing the bhabhi-devars dancing. 

Siddharth went to pull Arjun to dance with Tara. Tara immediately started to leave. After all, it isn't easy to dance with your husband in front of so many people and that too when you haven't done that ever before. Kinshuk didn't let her leave as he asked her to dance. She looked at her husband shyly who was enjoying her shyness as she slowly lifted her hands moving with the beat of the dhol, she was matched with the energy of Arjun. Everybody seeing was awe, they never knew Arjun Khurana could dance this well.

Arshia was clapping her hands in excitement seeing her Mumma-Papa dancing together. Dinesh went towards them revolving few thousands upon them having a bright smile on his face.

"Chachu, Ma-Papa dance good", Arshia told happily as Kenit nodded his head. Arjun picked up Hriday in his arms who was all ready to raise his hands and dance with his Mumma-Papa.

"Mumma, me", Arshia shouted loudly raising her arms. Kinshuk went towards her taking her in his arms and she also started dancing. Soon it was Saachi and Yuvraj who were pushed by Roshni. 

They reached to the venue soon and now the kids were running around playing their own games. 

Aarna was looking around for his mother when she found Tara.

"Mami, Where ish Ma?", Aarna asked pulling Tara's dupatta to pull her attention.

"What happened, baby? You need something", Tara asked Aarna who pouted. Tara sat in front of her cupping her face.

"I am also like your Ma, now tell me what happened", Tara asked her as Aarna showed her elbow to Tara which was bleeding lightly.

"I fell", Aarna spoke sadly.

"Aarna is so brave girl", Tara cooed seeing the scratch. She checked her purse which was having an ointment tube and bandage. She dressed her wound as Aarna silently looked at the bandaged wound curiously, just than Saachi came there who herself was looking for Aarna. Her son told her about her getting wounded.

Saachi picked up Aarna who was looking all sleepy now.

"Didi, did you saw Aru", Tara asked Saachi who pointed at a table. Tara looked at it to find her husband feeding both of them. Tara took a sigh of relief before saying thanks to Saachi who smiled back at her.

"You both need anything else", Tara asked as Arjun looked at her.

"They don't need anything but you do need a lot of things", he spoke making her look at him.

"Ji?", she questioned him as the twins jumped down from their chairs already done with their food. He held her hand pulling her to sit beside him.

"Have your food", He told her making her frown. How did he know? She was so busy that she forgot to have her food.

"You really need a lot of things", he told her making her frown.

"Why didn't you wear that lehenga I got for you?", he told her making her sigh.

"Baby, You do need some night classes", he told her making her cheeks red. How shameless this man is? How can he say such things so easily. She hit his arms for saying such nonsense.

"Bhai-Bhabhi already left", she told him not wanting to talk about his shameless things.

"You gave the sweet boxes to them right", Arjun enquired feeding her another morsel. It was like he had three kids but in reality, he did have three kids. His wife being his first one. Though she was always mature when it came towards their kids but she was still a baby for him.

"And don't think I forgot about your night exercise", Arjun told her making her gasp.

"Ji, don't", she told him seeing how loud he was.

"Papa, what is night exercise", Arshia asked her father as she heard them talking. Tara glared at Arjun for speaking such nonsense so loudly.

"You know bacha when sometimes you ask me why your Mumma is so slim, it is because of her night exercise", he told Arshia making her nod as Tara gasped at his words. He didn't just said that.

"So you mean I should also do", Arshia was saying when Arjun stopped her.

"No baby, you don't need it. It's for adult and you won't ever need it as well", Arjun told her strictly. Arshia could answer back anyone but not her father so she just nodded her head.

"I don't want to hear anything about it from you again. Right?", Arjun asked her as she nodded putting her head on his shoulder. Hriday pulled Tara's dupatta she could see sleep in his eyes. These twins always sleep on the same time. Tara wondered. She picked up Hriday who put his head on her chest wrapping his arms around her waist as Tara patted his head.

Kenit was taking seven vows around the fire with his wife, Tamanna as Arjun and Tara looked at him putting their kids to sleep remembering the time when they were in the same situation. Tara put her head on his other shoulder as Arjun looked at her.

"I can't believe it will be five years to our marriage", Tara told him looking at the pious fire. Years ago, she thought this was hell fire which would burn her life down but now that she thought about this fire only spread brightness, warmth and happiness in her life. Thanks to her husband. Arjun looked at their kids and than his wife. This was his life now. Devil In Angel's heaven.

===========================================================================

I hope I was able to explain everything properly. Next would be the epilogue. I hope you guys loved this story because this is one of the closest story to me.

Let's again put the target to 500 votes.

What do you think about Arshia and Hriday?

What are your thoughts about Tara and Arjun as parents?

Till Next Time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 4.6K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
729K 39.6K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
5.8M 145K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
995K 8.1K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K&K corporation with Arjun Kashyap [The BEAST] is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...