Unakkul ennai tholaithene

By RShri21

This is yet another KM story. Read further to know More

PREFACE
Unwitting actions..........
FATE GAMES........
Mind Games.........
Mr. Perfect
Ms.Messy........
Dinner time........
Turn of events
Annanenna Thambienna........
Menn malargal.......
Preps up..........
Wedding bells......
Meetings and likings.........
The drama begins......
KNOT.........
ANDHAADHI............
KONJUM POORANAME......
Love and pride........
Un pere theriyaadhu.....
Adieu........
KADALAI SERNDHA NADHI........
Vidaiyariya vinaakal........
Un(l) manathin aazhathil
Ondrinaindha karangal.......
Kuzhambiya manam.......
Maatrama........Thadumaatrama..........
Inimayaana(yin) Thodakkam.......
Aadhiya??Andhama??
Pinaippu.......
Ullum.....Puramum.....
A shock....
Nambikkai(?)......
NEE.......NAAN...........ENNUM NAAM.........
Natppu.........
Veyilum paniyum.........
Dhuruvangal palavidham........
Na(n)mai unarum tharunam........
Kurinji Malare.....
Sparisamum Vetkamum.....
Naam pogum paadhai.....
Rowthiram......
Pudhiya paadhai.....
En thaayaanavane........
Ragasiyam.......😉🤭🤫
Ellaigal........
Salanam......
Uravugalin sangamam........
Edhirpaarpugal......
Kaavalan........
Anbananin Anbu......
Naan unanrndha en kaadhal......
Kannodu kan kalandhu.....
Yaaro ivan........
Poimaiyum.....Vaaimaiyum........
Thanimai......
Thoondudhal......
Aanmaiyum Penmaiyum........
Idhu Mudhal anubhavame.........
Uravugal.....
Puriyamal puriyum puridhal..........
Adhirchi.......
Dharboosani.....😜😜😜😜
Balaveenam........
Kaaranamum kaariyamum.........
Sembulam kalandha neer......
Pazhi.......
(Aba)Swaram........
Puriyavillai.......
Edhirkaalam.....
Mudhal padi.......
Kavalaigal.......
Theerppu.....
Thelivu....
Aasaiyum........Achamum......
Pazhiyum........Paavamum........
Neengaadha ninaivugal.........
Kannaththil muthamittal.......
Vizhigal meeno.......
Pournami Paarvai......
Maatrangal.......
Thavippu.....
(E)Maatram.......
Oru kovam...Oru thavippu...Oru aasai....
Aasai....Aasai....Aasai....
Unarvudan Mei kalandhu.....
Inbamum thunbamum....
Thunbamum Theervum.......
A Missed Chance........
A surprise.....
Uyirai thoondi......
Kutram......
(Ava)Nambikkai.......
Oru Poi.........
Oru unmai.......
Pirivu.......
Oru vibathu...
Samarasam.....
Verupatta ullam.....
Unakkul Ennai Tholaithene......

Kasindhurugi....

1.1K 149 164
By RShri21

Both kathir and mullai were looking at each other with a sense of accusation in their eyes.....
But soon composed themselves on realising their surroundings......

While mullai bowed her head, kathir was fast changing his expression and greeted the elders with a smile.......
Startled family gained back their consciousness started receiving the sons of their family one after the other.......

Kal:Pugazh......Nee......

Pu:Amma.....

He went and hugged both his mothers who were standing there teary-eyed.....
Next came the turn of his father.......
And his very special Janappa who chose to reconcile with his family after all these long years of lone penance.....

Shaking hands with Jeeva for the first time after marriage. he hugged him as if welcoming to the family......
He then lifted his kid and started swirling her around......Her favorite play which only her father does........
Making the kid giggle he then came to his wife with his kid in one hand........
Catching hold of her hand silently, he shed few drops of tears which clearly depicted the pure love they both had for each other.......

With emotions taking backseat with time, it was janarthanan who first remembered that they didnt welcome kathir yet.......

Nudging his brother, he pointed out his SIL as he feared kathir may pull up an argument stunt if he tried welcoming him........

Mu:Vaanga maapla.......Adhu....mannichirunga maapla.....thambi vandha sandhoshathula.....

When he was explaining hesitantly kathir interrupted in the middle saying "Pch....mama.......ipdithaan irukkanum.....idhula thappilla.......Mannippunnu periya vaarthallam pesaadheeha......please namakkulla indha formalitieslam venaam........"

Mu:Aagattum maapla......ammadi kalai....pullaigalukku kudikka saapda edhaachum kuduma......okkarunga maapla.......Dei thambi......neeyum okkaruda......

The ladies who were stuck in emotions got back to the real world and gave a coy smile......
Their palpitations on having this sweet surprise home still didnt stop which was evident from their looks and actions.......
Here pugazh too didnt come out of his emotional reverie on feeling his wife and unborn baby so near to him......
Seeing all these kathir spoke in an easy casual tone.....

K:Mama.....nithanama irunga.....naanum pugazhum saaptu thaan vandhom romba late aayitadhaala.......Ipo freshup aayitu varen.......enakku paal podhum......

With that nodding his head, he left the spot so as to not tense them more........
While kalaivani was still palpitating with happiness and urgency, mullai went inside quietly.....

Her mind was not in a proper state......
She was confused......Totally confused.......
And the confusion was not because of how her brother turned up suddenly with her husband....
She knew that her husband will have a valid answer for everything.......
But.......
Her confusion was different........

What was the emotion she felt when she met him after a long time????

Happiness.......Yeah definitely her shameless heart was happy despite her disappointment........

Excitement.......Yeah of course she got thrilled on seeing him standing in front of her in blood and flesh.......

Love.........Yeah.........Despite all the happenings her mind still loved him, him and him only.......
That too madly and deeply......

Her eyes automatically teared up on the results of her self analysis.......

M(MV):Pch.....Naa en ipdi sandhosha padren??Ellam therinjum enakku en avugha mela kovame vandhu tholayala........looking at the stove in which she was making "payasam"........Ellarum marandha avugha porandhanaalah naa mattum nenappula vechu en avugha sollithandha maathiri avughalukaaga paayasam panren......

she teared more.........

Kathir once taught mullai how to make payasam from left over payasam of small quantity.......
Mullai is now applying the same for him as he returned.......

Though she can say that it was for her "anna" who returned home after a certainly long time, her heart knows that its specially made for him........
Of course she can't lie.......Neither to everyone.......Nor to her very own heart.......

Completing the few minutes payasam recipe she arranged that in a plate as instructed by him earlier and took it out......

With subsidence of emotions here in hall everyone came back to normal and Kalaivani turned towards the kitchen to check out for mullai who was already coming back.....

Kal:Enna d papa paal soodu panna imbuttu nerama???Ama en d ongannanukkum maaplaikkum kondu vara sonna ithana cupah en d eduthu thookittu vandhurkka??

M:Adhu.......mma.......mullai stuttered not knowing what else to say........

P:En d enna d indha muzhi muzhikara????Adhoda paalah en d paayasam maathiri cupuhla pottu konduvandhurkka???

M:Mma........she again stuttered hesitantly.....

And thats when kathir came out diverting everyone's focus to him thereby stopping further questions......

P:Maapla vandhutaaru paaru modhalla avarukku kudu.........Kalachu theriyaraaru.......

She nudged her daughter who automatically went towards him.....
Kathir was continuously looking at her eyes......
Mullai as usual bowed her head as he was not able to face him.....
A tinge of victorious smile emerged on his lips......

She quietly extended her hand towards him.....
Kathir took the cup and had the payasam.....
His eyes automatically enlarged in appreciation.....

K:Hmm.......en recipe......payasam tasteuh apdiye vandhurkku......well done mulla.......This is fantabulous.....

Realising that it was not normal milk but payasam made by his younger sister pugazh got up happily and took a cup from it......
Tasting it he too opened his eyes in excitement.......

Pu:Papa......Imbuttu nalla samaikka kathukittale en kuttypapa......

He said his appreciation verbally and patted her head......Mullai smiled quietly......

Shwetha by then got the payasam tray from her and distributed it to everyone......

A:Hmm......superah irukku papa......erkanave irundha paayasatha thaana perukkirkka???

M:Hmm......amanni......

Her voice was too low to be heard....
Kathir's looks already made her voice go down in shyness while everyone's constant appreciation made her get an altogether different sensation.......

Me:Hmm......superah irukku d......ama en thideernu raathirila idha panna???

Meena asked the question which mullai was fearing till now........

M(MV):Aathi akka ketruche.......Avugha porandha naalaikku en kaiyala sweet kudukkanum nra aasaila pannennu epdi solla......

Before she could think of expressing herself kathir spoke automatically......

K:Ava annana ithana naal kazhichu paatha happinessah kondada easyahna vazhi.....adhaan......

Kathir said that as he knew it will make pugazh more happy.......
And he felt a brother like pugazh who left his own wife and kids to take up the marriage expenses of his sister definitely deserved this happiness......
If it happens with a small lie......Kathir is ready to buy that lie.....
And as expected an overwhelmed pugazh patted his first kid's head again teary eyed.......
Mullai too teared up on seeing her brother......

Post moments of emotional scenario, both composed themselves......

Kathir let out a tired sigh saying "I think namma ellathayum kaalaila discuss panradhu betterah irukkum.......me and pugazh have many things to share to you all.......aana adhu naalaikku.......ipo thoongalame??"

Accepting his suggestion as they all were too tired they all left for sleep......
Meena and Mullai took up the job of cleaning the utensils......
Post their work wishing good night to each other the sisters went to their respective husbands......

With one expecting that he should have slept already......

And the other one praying that he should be awake such that she can share her happiness and excitement.........

MK room........

Mullai entered the room fidgeting her saree pallo.......
Ofcourse she still was in saree as the function was on evening only.......
Though she could've changed it immediately just like the others, she didnt do it......
For some reasons she roamed in the saree removing all the heavy jewellery......
And in the night's hue, the dark coloured saree with nor much expensive dense jewellery complimented her skin tone so well that everyone do get mesmerized....
And he was not so different from that........

She closed the door and came near the cot with immense hesitation........
Kathir was laying there with closed eyes.....
She stood there thinking for few moments as if checking whether her prayers are answered and he was asleep......

But......

Fate failed her........
He opened her eyes and started a conversation........

K:Enna madam........sight adikkariya???Epdi theruvena on purushan???

He asked raising his eyebrow......
Mullai despite all her confusions blushed.......
Kathir's lips were adorned with a sweet smile.......

K:Ninnutte thavam irukkanuma??Okkarradhu.........

He said in his usual authoritative tone making her automatically sit in the cot.......
Kathir for few good moments looked at her directly......

He then shifted himself to her lap and pressed his face tightly on her stomach making her close her eyes automatically in the sensation of his touch she got after a very long time......
Mullai felt as if she was longing for this.......Though within herself came another voice scolding her why the hell she was longing for him when she knew what he has done..........
But........
Her love-smitten mind has beaten her logical mind with broomstick and made it run away......

On the other hand, kathir felt like getting back to home......
During the whole trip he was feeling too guilty of not telling the whole truth to her........
And the success which he got in his business and regarding farmland has driven him crazy with excitement.........
He wanted to share every single thing of the trip with her at first.......
And thats why he even avoided the conversation with others in hall.........
But seeing her in saree made him forget his every plan and simply lay his head on her lap......
A thing which he never did earlier except for one day when she asked about his father......
But now.......
This was different........

Hugging her closely and pressing his head more tightly he muttered "I missed you so much watermelon.......I missed your scent.......I missed your innocent talks......I missed your everything........."

Muttering over and over he entwined his hand right hand with her left one and kissed on its rear side muttering "I need you very badly".......
Mullai who till then was sitting with closed eyes enjoying the sensations opened her eyes all of a sudden as she knew what that kiss meant........
Though she doesn't know anything about the actions she felt like she at that moment has understood his intentions.......

Kissing the rear side of her hand, he lifted his face to look her only to see her red cheeks with a sense of shock in her eyes........
Kathir quietly got up from her lap and sat facing her.........

He then caught hold of her cheeks and captured her lips for a breath-taking kiss muttering "I love you" near her lips before kissing.......
When he released her struggling for breath her lips were swollen completely showing a much darker shade of red even without using lipstick......

Kathir found her irresistable with every passing moment........
Meeting her after such a long time has driven him crazy......
And her saree........
She being so beautiful in saree has made him forget the commando and his ethics within him......

He at that moment was not commando who had his own principles and ethics.......
He was just an ordinary man and a husband who has madly fallen head over heels for his wife.....

He caught hold of her cheeks and kissed her face all over just like a possessed person......
Mullai was quietly melting within his hands and lips just like an icecream........
At that moment her mind completely forgot the mishaps happened earlier.....
It was completely filled with him and her love for him.......
She remembered nothing else other than the fact that he is her first and only lover....

And kissing over and over he again connected their lips for another breathtaking kiss that left her struggle for breath again........
With them in immense need for air, kathir placed his forehead on her one breathing heavily......

He then looked at her.....

K:Mulla.....

Mullai said nothing but simply looked at him in response.....

K:Get down......

M:startled Ahn.....

K:I said get down the cot......

Mullai quietly got down......
Kathir too got down and caught hold of her shoulder......
He then moved her towards the dressing table mirror......
Both stood there in front of the mirror looking at their reflection......

She wearing the watermelon saree and him wearing a peach t-shirt with black tracks.....
Mullai didnt understand what for he made her stand there.......
While she was quietly looking at their reflection, her face changed instantly to shades of red on seeing the change in his own looks......
Kathir understood that she understood him......

His hands in her shoulders were slightly palpitating as if wanting to move to and fro......
His voice became too soft as he spoke further.......

K:Mulla.......

M:Hmm........she said with a shy smile........

K:Nee payasam edhukku senja????

She looked at his reflection in mirror.......
His face emoted an expression that clearly stated he knew it already......
He was looking at her with immense pride as he was the one who was able to invoke feelings inside his pure-hearted kiddish wifey girl.........

M:Adhu....adhu vandhu.....

She stuttered as usual making his eyes gleam more.....

K:Nee en vaazhkaikulla vandhu 8 months aachu......And innikku en kaikulla vandhum almost 8 minutes aayirkkum by now.......So ipo un badhil varanum.......Andha badhil vandha........he paused with a naughty stare while mullai gave him confused look as she didnt understand what he wanted to say.....

K:Enna puriyalaya????

He asked raising her eyebrow making her lips curve for a shy smile......
She will forever be a slave for this gesture of his......

K:Well let me explain......Ipo unkitterndhu en kelvikku badhil varanum.......Adhu vandhadhum......he paused......

M:Va......vandha......dhum.......she stuttered......

K:Hmm........naaum varuven......Well......cringeah sollanumnna......pch....vendame......many more things to happen tonight........which will become more awkward and cringy when said verbally......They will be beautiful when we experience rather than speaking of that.....Enakku solla pudikala....
But.....
Nee badhil sollen.....please......

He hinted what he was upto that night more verbally.........

Mullai was taken aback on his sudden open words.......

Everyone in the house knew that commando has a romantic side for him which he never shows to anyone.......
Of course, he has one........He has one great romantic side which he preserved only for his wife....
And his wife knows that he has a very beautiful romantic side within him which he shows only to her........
A mind-blowingly romantic one.......

And this day........this moment..........
He verbally said what he was about to do that day......

When she was still standing in shock he again asked in a soft yet his own patent authoritative tone.......

K:Hmm........come on.......say it.....

M:Naa......naa.......

she stuttered as usual.....
His hands were there still in her shoulders at that moment.......Without moving....
She automatically bowed her head not able to face him.....

K:Eyes on me mulla.....

He said in his usual tone that sounded much like an order......
And.....
Mullai never denies him......

She lifted her face to face him....

K:Come on.....I want to know it verbally.....Say it......

Mullai unable to face him further turned towards him hugging him by neck and hiding herself on the crook of his neck muttering a sweet "Happy birthday"........

Automatically the clock stuck 12 with her mutters......
Kathir who didnt expect this hugged her by her shoulders and caressed her hair gently.......

There at that moment his love for her was dominating and not the sexual desire......

Kissing her earlobes he muttered gently "Engappa ponadhukapram en vaazhkaila vandha ella birthdaysah vida indha birthday was the best my watermelon......Thank you........Thank you so much........."
With that he hugged her more closely.......
Mullai's hands by then moved on to hug him by his shoulder whereas kathir pressed his hands on her hip side making goosebumps erupt on her skin..........

K:Andha payasam enakaaga??Right??

He asked in a soft voice.......

M:Hmm.......

She mumbled within his chest.......
Kathir tightened his hold on her waist saying "I need it to be vocalized verbally with words mulla......come-on say it"......

M:Ongalukaagathaan.........

Kathir felt too happy to hear this.......
With every passing moment he felt she is giving him a reason to love her more........

K:Saree yaaru kattivitta??

He asked next question that seemed irrelevant but no it was relevant......

M:Naa......naane.......

His tone softened again that asked "yaarukaaga kathukitta??"

Mullai knew what he wanted......Without denying the truth she said "ongalukaagathaan".....

Kathir tightened his hold on her with one hand while he lifted her chin up to look him.....
Directly looking into her eyes he spoke.....

K:10 naalaikku mela......Adhavadhu naa oorukku kelambara annailerndhu infact adhukku modha naal nightlerndhu nee enta oru vishayam sollanumnnu thudikkara........I want to hear it now......say it.......

Mullai was taken aback on his accuracy of timing......

She remembered she was about to propose him at that day.......

If things would have went by her plan, she would have proposed him by then but no........

That didnt happen........Instead she got to know some other thing that day which she still now is crying thinking that........

Anyways that was not the story for this moment.........

When he asked keeping her on his hold she remembered nothing but her love for him which she realised that night......
No traces of other things that happened came in her mind......

And she too is very well aware of the fact that he is asking that.......

K:Annikku nee enakku sollanumnnu nenachu solla mudiyama pona "I love you" ah sollu mulla.........

Mullai gave a direct stare to him........

His eyes were completely open with expectation while her eyes were opened with a pleasant surprise.........

Even now he understood her without being expressed verbally..........
Mullai felt happy on this realisation..........

Involuntarily her lips muttered the truth directly looking into his eyes as "I love you"........

And even without his knowledge his lips sealed her ones for a complete proper "I love you" kiss both physically and emotionally for the first time.......

TBC.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 12.5K 86
Confrontation is not the solution for complication. It is realisation needed for differenciation.
135K 8.8K 61
இரு வேறு துருவங்கள் சங்கமிக்கும் புள்ளி காதல் ..another km story ,
44K 5.3K 46
New Story of KM...😍 Hope you all like it..
971 53 28
ASHANGI'S FF FIRST TRY The girl looked at the boy longingly.. "Athana...antha ponnuku kalyanam pesiyachi...leave here and go away to safeguard your l...