๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‹...

By sadgirlzera

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
TOUR DATES
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Book Four: The Rules of Lorenzo

Thirty One

5.7K 140 30
By sadgirlzera

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

It had only been 20 minutes before my parents came to pick us up. Anisa and her little bitches were in another jail ceil and they were right across from us, so the tension was still thick. When the guard opened the door for us, we grabbed our things and walked out. But I stood in front of Anisa who was still trapped in hers and blew her a kiss.

Mom had her arms crossed over her chest and Dad sat next to her, his head facing the ground. I cleared my throat awkwardly, grabbing their attention. "Hey, guys,"

Dad stood up, and pulled me for a hug, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Thank god you're okay. We were so fucking worried,"

"Come on, dad. I know how to handle myself,"

"You fucked her up right?"

"Yeah, the boxing we used to do paid off," I said, earning a chuckle from him before my eyes moved to Mom. I noticed the frown on her face and I knew she was upset with me. "Mom—,"

"We'll talk when we get home... Mallory, I've contacted your parents and they'll meet us at the manor. Athena, Samuel and Cassandra are flying down," She said,

"My parents are going to literally kill me," Athena mumbled, throwing her head back.

Outside the station, there was a swarm of paparazzi, and I groaned knowing my name would be in the news tomorrow. They called out my name and asked me absurd questions, and mom handed me a pair of sunglasses.

Making our way through them, we entered the two Ranges. My parents rode in one and we rode in the second one with Chauncey. We dropped off Athena at her apartment before finally arriving at the manor about 20 minutes later. Mallory's parents were already there and they basically shouted at her for the next 10 minutes.

I sent her an apologetic smile and mouthed, "I'm sorry." She winked at me, while she walked toward her parents' car.

A little while after, I sat in my father's office playing with my fingers nervously as my parents walked inside. Mom took a seat next to the fireplace while Dad poured a glass of wine and handed it to her. "Who hit first?"

"She did," I responded earning a nod from her. "Okay, that's good. Now, we can say you were defending yourself,"

"I'm sorry, mom. I know violence isn't the answer but I was getting tired of her,"

"Violence isn't the answer," Dad chuckled, running his hand through his hair. Mom raised her hand, cupping my cheek. "Sometimes you have to defend yourself. I just thought you started the whole thing. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions,"

"What's going to happen to Anisa?"

"Well if she doesn't pay her bail, she'll have to go to trial for battery on top of blackmail," Dad said, his lips curving into a smirk. "It's very likely since my private investigators weren't able to find any relatives in America or Spain who could help her out,"

Looking at the fireplace, I watch the burning flames and a sense of tranquility washed through my veins.
Even though no one said anything for a while, I still felt comfortable.

My eyes wander around dad's office, the office that I had grown up in and I wondered what it would feel like to have my own. I wondered what it would feel like to come back to my own space without my siblings' constant bickering and my parents' gaze. What it would feel like to be alone.

"I've been doing some thinking," They both looked at me, and I sighed. "I think I should move out,"

At first, they said no but after a week of convincing them, they finally gave me their approval. It didn't take me a long time to find an apartment in downtown Savannah. My parents helped me sign the contract and move my belongings. After practically pushing them out the door, I was finally free after 21 years.

September and October went by rather quickly. One thing I enjoyed about my apartment was I could watch the leaves turn even more orange every day. And now, since I was alone, I could decorate just as I pleased.

Ricardo stayed with me pretty often, to the point where I even gave him his own key. Sometimes I would be in my bed sleeping and he would just come inside after a long work day and cuddle up beside me. And I would immediately know how it was.

Even if he isn't able to come, we'll still talk on the phone. And yesterday, he fell asleep before he could end the call, and it was the most beautiful site.

Despite what happened with Anisa, my career was still skyrocketing. I've had four shows all scattered around Georgia and all sold out. I'm glad I'm back on stage again because it truly is my home. Since my name is hot right now, Tai has been booking me for interviews and even more photoshoots. Last week, I was the cover of the October edition of Vogue.

After my last photoshoot for the month, I make my way back into my apartment and get ready for a Halloween party. I had a shower, brush my teeth, and begin working on my costume. This year I was going as Poison Ivy from the comic books. Apart from Starfire, she's my favorite character.

Athena said she'll pick me up at 10, so I needed to be ready before then.

"Halloween is the one day a year a girl could dress like a total slut and get away with it," I said, reciting the famous quote from Mean Girls. Ricardo watched from FaceTime as I pried my eyes open to put in green contacts.

"I have my mother's eyes," I mumbled, placing my hand over my mouth. "Damn, I look so different,"

"Why the fuck are you doing all this shit for Halloween anyway? It's just a fucking day," He said, but I rolled my eyes.

"The fact that you just said that without any remorse, I take that personally. Today is the best day of the year, old man,"

"Old man?" He chuckled, throwing his head back and I blushed. I loved making him laugh.

"You weren't saying that when I was buried inside of you yesterday, and the day before. Instead, I think you called me another name. I believe it was Da—,"

"I don't remember ever saying that," I rolled my eyes, puckering my lips as I applied lipgloss. Ricardo smirked, pulling his shirt up and exposing his abs underneath. "Maybe, I'll remind you,"

My mind travels back to when he fucked me yesterday in my apartment and I sank my teeth into my bottom lip.  He pulled my hair, slapped my pussy, and left me with bruises all over my chest. Fuck, he's so hot.

"You said you were coming later right?" I whispered, bending down so he could see my cleavage. His eyes moved to my tits and his tongue swiped across his bottom lip. "I can't,"

A confused frown settles on my lips. "I have to service a few cars at the shop,"

After a few seconds of silence, I nodded and turned my attention back to my makeup again. "Are you mad? Fuck, you're mad,"

"Nope," I said. "I'll just go to the party, have fun.... and return with another guy,"

"Fucking try me, Selina,"

"I've got to go," And I ended the phone call. I wasn't upset, I was just pissing him off like I usually do. My attention was only on Ricardo, so I knew I wasn't going to entertain any other guy.

Grabbing my belongings, I head out of the bathroom and walk out. The party was okay, nothing too special. Athena, Mallory, and I did our usual. Dancing, taking shots, and singing like our lives depended on it. People were dressed in impressive costumes

⚠️ CNC Sex!!

When I returned to my apartment, I placed my purse on the table. The time was a little past 1 am. Luckily, I didn't drink at the party because I knew I had to drive myself back home. So tomorrow I wasn't going to wake up with a hangover.

Making my way to my bedroom upstairs, I hum slightly to myself. Suddenly, I see a figure in the corner of my room, and my lips part. The man sat on my bed, a knife in his hand, and wore a Ghostface mask.

My heart dropped and I planned to run for the door but suddenly, Ricardo's cologne entered my nose. Instantly, my cheeks turn pink. The fact that he was here today, made me so fucking happy.

"Please don't kill me, Sir," I smiled, playing with the top of my skirt, and pulling it down a little bit so he could see my panties. "I'll do anything to live,"

"Strip,"

His voice was cold, and I sank my teeth into my bottom lip at his dominance. My hands unzip my top and I throw it on the floor. With his eyes watching my every move, I slowly pull my skirt down and step out of it. Same thing with my panties until I'm standing naked in front of him.

"Crawl to me,"

Making my way down to the floor, I slowly crawl over to him, feeling the breeze from the AC brush against my pussy lips. Because of his mask, I couldn't see his emotions but that only turned me on further.

Finally, when I sat in front of him, he sank the top of the knife into my neck, raising my head. Feeling the cold sensation brings chills throughout my body but I find myself yearning for more.

My eyes widened when he placed duct tape on my lips stopping me from talking. I squeezed my thighs together, a submissive glint growing in my eyes.

Ricardo pulled me onto the bed, settling me on my back and spreading my legs open with his knees. A smirk appeared on my lips when I slowly bring my fingers down to my slit and start rubbing myself under his glare. Even though I couldn't speak, my eyes told him what I needed.

"You filthy fucking whore," He said. Suddenly, he trailed his knife down my body, sending goosebumps on my skin. I shivered when the knife landed in my pussy, and the chilling sensation made my legs shake.

"Hands together,"

Following his orders, I place my hands together in front of my stomach, allowing him to duct tape them together. Ricardo focuses his attention on my right breast where he grabbed a handful before slapping it, watching the recoil.

I heard a chuckle from him as he brings out a vibrator from his pocket, setting it to the highest level. He sank the toy inside of me, and my legs began to shake at its vibrations. My body began to shiver while he watched me, tilting his head to the side. My legs twitched and I find myself releasing muffled moans.

Suddenly, he began to thrust the vibrator inside of me, sending me over the edge. My body twists in different ways, only adding to my euphoria. My hips buck against the vibrator and I know I probably look needy because I'm begging for more.

"Look at you, so fucking desperate," Ricardo whispered. I keep my eyes on him, while my toes begin to curl. And just when I was about to cum, he pulled it out of me earning a strained whimper from me.

"I'm going to use you, Dove," He slowly unbuckled his belt, and pulled out his throbbing erection. When my eyes landed on his dick, an exciting feeling washed over me.

"You're going to make me cum, do you understand?" He asked, and I quickly nodded. He grabbed my legs pulling them up to my chest, leaving me completely vulnerable under him. With my lips duck-taped together, I wasn't able to speak but it only caused the throbbing in between my legs to fortify.

He slid into me, and my drenched folds welcomed him. A gentle sigh escaped his lips while I get adjusted to his size. I felt every inch of him inside of me, and it felt like he was in my fucking stomach.

He started to fuck me into the mattress, and the sound of our skin slapping bounced off the walls. I let out a statin of whimpers, my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Take it, Selina," Ricardo whispered, throwing his head back. "And shut the fuck up,"

His strokes grow deeper and deeper, and my eyes start to grow blurry. My muscles squeezed around him, earning a deep groan from Ricardo and he only seemed to thrust faster.

"You're fucking mine," He said digging his fingernails into my hips. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I'm unable to get my words out.

With every thrust, my breast bounced, rapidly. When I don't answer him, he grabbed the knife and held it against my throat. "Understood?"

I nod quickly and a muffled cry bounced off the walls as tears of pleasure form in my eyes. Grabbing my chin, he forced me to look at him while pulling himself closer. Seeing him fuck with the Ghostface mask was the hottest thing he's ever done.

The knife digs into my neck but the pleasure overrides the pain. My eyes flutter closed and my body feels like it's floating. Ricardo suddenly flips me on my back and pressed my head into the pillow.

"Look at that fucking ass," He whispered, delivering a hard slap to my skin, and I whined.

I feel him thrusting inside of me once again, and every time my hips connect with his, my ass jiggles. He's moaning with me, maybe even more than I am. My back arches and my hips begin to move with his while I continue to chase that orgasm.

Soon enough, it arrived rather quickly. Ricardo leaves my body trembling while my juices descended down my legs, and subconsciously I squeeze my walls around him.

"Don't do that," He cursed, while I panted, coming down from my high. "Don't fucking do that,"

He starts to ride out my orgasm, fucking me even harder than before. When he pulled out suddenly, he began stroking himself and delivering curses. But I whined and moved my ass closer to him.

"You cum craving slut," He chuckled, sliding back inside of me, and I moaned softly to myself. Ricardo continued to fuck me, grabbing onto my hips and slamming ours together. Before I knew it, I was a moaning mess, and even with the duct tape on my lips, I was sure the neighbors could hear my sounds.

"You know exactly how to drive a man crazy," He whispers just as his cock twitched inside of me. He groaned, unleashing his load inside of me. My eyes rolled back as I felt his cum flood inside my walls, filling me up just the way I wanted.

When he slid out of me, our cum easily oozed out of my pussy, before he sank two fingers inside my slit, thrusting his cum back inside again.

I keep my eyes closed, a few whimpers leaving my mouth. He flipped me over once again, and my eyes slowly opened. As he cut the tape together with the knife, I rubbed my wrists once they were free. Ricardo took off his mask and I offered him a smile when the tape was peeled off.

"Hi," I whispered, my chest still moving up and down.

"Hey," He pulled out his phone and took a few pictures of me, with my legs spread out and cum stains on my body. "More pictures to jerk off to,"

"More?" I asked, but he grinned boyishly. "Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?"

"Okay,"

•••••

Y'all I just bought the new Marc Jacobs Tote Bag for school. Holy shit, I'm about to orgasm.

Anyway, this chapter took long to write like I don't know why.

Thanks for the support

- Best, Niki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.5K 70
Annalisa McKnight was anxiously searching though her bag for her cell phone. ''No no please' she begged she was starting to get nervous because she...
60.3K 906 37
"What's your name?" His tattooed fingers tapped my knee, his tone was flatter and more insistent this time, I swallowed hard. "Juliette Larson," I wa...
25M 701K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
31.3K 318 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...