Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

I think I like it when it rains

223 14 0
By slvr_lxght

Greggy watching the rain hitting the school window so hard.

"Tanginang ulan yan!" He whispered, it's already six in the evening and they're stranded.

Irene Marcos

"Wait lang Irene ha. Wala kasi ako payong eh."

He just send a text to his crush. Not even that long when Irene replied.

"Sunduin na lang kita. I have an umbrella naman."

Greggy automatically smile like he is not annoyed about the rain earlier.

"Sige."

He just agreed. And start to wait Irene, in the hallway.

He kneel down to roll his pants up so it won't get too much wet.

"Greggy!" Irene shouted at the end of hallway.

She already know it's him when she saw his back.

Greggy is holding the umbrella with his one hand and the other is holding Irene's shoulder so they can fit at the single umbrella they have.

"Greg, sa bahay ka muna." Irene said. Wrapping her arms around Greggy's waist.

"Ha? Pwede ba?" Tanong naman ni Greggy.

They're just walking slowly, a puddle of rain on their feet.

"Oo sino ba nag sabing hindi pwede?" Irene furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ay hahaha!" Greggy laugh at that.

"Parang gusto ko maligo nang ulan?" Greggy think of it, let his palm feel the raindrops.

"Since basa naman na din ako." He added.

"Wag na magkakasakit ka lang." Irene said shaking her head.

"Hello po tito tita." Greggy greeted Irene's parents while wiping the wet part of him.

"Dito ka muna Gorio. Masyadong maulan oh baka ma ano ka pa." Ferdinand said.

"Ah wag na po..." Greggy shyly declined.

"Hindi dito ka na muna. I t text ko na lang si mommy mo." Imelda said.

They've been friends since they're kid that's why their parents know each other.

Greggy remove his shoes so he can go inside. Irene is already taking a shower hoping that she won't catch a cough after it.

Imelda cook a sopas for them. "Hindi kasi masyadong umuuwi dito si Imee at Bongbong. Buti na lang medyo madami ang naluto ko." Imelda said as she prepared the soup in the table.

"Greggy tanggalin mo yung uniform mo muna, basa baka ubohin ka." Imelda saw how Greggy's polo is wet.

"Ah okay lang po ba?" Greggy asked.

Imelda chuckle, "Oo." She answered.

Greggy remove his polo, he have a sando underneath it.
Irene started to eat her sopas.

They're just talking about their studies while eating the hot soup.

Since there's still an heavy rain Greggy stayed there

"Wait mo na lang hanggang dumating sila daddy." Greggy said they're watching television now.

"Oo okay lang hindi pa naman ako inaantok." Irene replied they're watching some horror movies.

A sudden jump scare appear. Irene suddenly hug Greggy, because of the shock.

Greggy laugh at it, "Wala na!" He said, quietly since Irene's parents are already sleeping.

They continue to watch the movie hugging each other when there's a jump scare.

"Wala na di na ata ako susunduin." Greggy said when he look at the time.

"Baka nahirapan lang taga Makati kayo diba?" Irene said, knowing that some parts of Makati is flooding.

"Tulog ka na. Gisingin na lang kita pag dumating sila." Greggy said putting his phone down.

"Hindi dito na lang ako." Irene said shaking her head.

"Baka inaantok ka na." Greggy look at her.

"Hindi naman. Gising na gising diwa ko. At gusto mo ko patulugin after manood ng horror?" Irene glare at him.

They're sitting at the floor leaning their back at the sofa with some low music.

Greggy stand up he extended his hand to Irene, asking for a dance since the music is sweet.

"Ano?" The slow Irene look at him.

"Sayaw." Greggy briefly answer.

Irene chuckle and accepted his hand, dancing with the low sound of music.

Greggy look at her face. Biting his lips, waiting for a perfect time to say something.

Greggy pull her closer making sure that she can hear him clearly.

"Irene?" He whispered closing his eyes getting nervous on what he will do today.

"Ano? Bakit?" Irene answered with low voice too.

Greggy laugh nervously first. "Wala, naisip ko lang ganito pala feeling pag kasayaw mo future girlfriend mo no." He feels unsure about it.

Their hearts beat so fast now.

"Kasi Irene..." Greggy look away trying to find a good sentence to say it.

Irene is blushing but since there's no a light they hardly see each other.

"Since sinamahan mo ko ngayon, samahan mo na rin ako sa pag tanda." Irene whispered.

Greggy smile widely, he buried his face on Irene's shoulder.

"Gusto kita, Irene." Greggy whispered right in to her ears. Keeping their movements quiet.

"Gusto din kita, Gregorio." Irene whispered back.

The heavy rain earlier started to pour slowly and little by little.

Since that day Greggy liked when it's rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
189K 5.6K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...