Veil Falls (Bangpink AU)

By KeropiJeka

Another school year has started in this small Town of Veil Falls. With mysterious strangers suddenly transfer... More

Ch. 1 ➖ Hello
Part I - Character Introduction
Ch. 2 ➖ Mortuus
Part II ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 3 ➖ Okay
Part III - Character Introduction
Ch. 4 ➖ You
Part IV : Character Introduction
Ch. 5 ➖ Rude
Ch. 6 ➖ Deal
Part V ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 7 ➖ Vampire
Note 1
Ch. 8 ➖ Spill
Ch. 9 ➖ Jungkook
Part VI ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 10 ➖ Snitch
Ch. 11 ➖ Bourbon
Ch. 12 ➖ Separate
Ch. 13 ➖ Thanks
Ch. 14 ➖ Fine
Ch. 16 ➖ Top
Ch. 17 ➖ Kidding
Ch. 18 ➖ Wood
Ch. 19 ➖ Condition

Ch. 15 ➖ Jimin

74 3 0
By KeropiJeka

🩸🩸🩸

Yoshinori High was abuzz with the highlights of the Park Dance conducted the night before. And the main talk of the school was the fight between Jungkook and Taehyung. Some say that Jungkook was heavily beaten up, while the others might argue that Taehyung was the one who lost. But no matter how much they would argue, they would still be oblivious to the real winner of the night.

Jimin walked through the hallways like he owned the place. With his golden blonde hair and angelic face, matched with confidence that exudes, he easily captured the attention of everyone.

The attention given to him made his confidence skyrocket and he smirked as he walked past the students that unconsciously made way for him.

For those who were able to attend the dance, they have easily recognized him as Rosè's date.

Is he new here?

Is he also a transfer?

What's his relationship with Rosè?

Is he related to Taehyung? I saw them playing poker.

With the murmurs being thrown around, people start to wonder how the founder kids were able to latch on to these good-looking newcomers so easily. Some became jealous of the thought, but some were just amazed and think that simply seeing these gorgeous people is a blessing enough.

Jimin went straight to the registration office. Once the door opened, everyone was stunned to see a god-like creature walking towards the front desk.

"..how may I..uhm.. help you?" The girl who was working on the front desk stuttered as her eyes widened seeing him.

"Hi, I'm here for my schedule and books." He simply answered.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know that we'll have a new student." She started to panic.

"Can you check? Or you can call Headmistress Jeon. I'm sure she will be able to clear things up." He leaned closer towards the poor girl who suddenly flinched due to their proximity. Blush is noticeably appearing on her cheeks.

Though the girl would really like to impress this boy, she doesn't want to contact the headmistress. What if she was having a bad day? She would definitely have an earful.

Seeing the girl's hesitation, Jimin felt a bit irritated. He really thought that this would go smoothly. He sighed deeply and placed his hand slightly below the bewildered girl's chin as they both stared at each other's eyes. "Call Headmistress Jeon." Jimin whispered as he used his power of compulsion.

"I will call Headmistress Jeon..." The girl uttered blankly. She raised the telephone and pressed a button that directly contacts the headmistress' office.

"What?!" The irritated voice of the headmistress rang loud even though the phone was not on speaker.

"...uhm... Mrs. Je.. I mean headmistress Jeon.." the helpless girl was struggling with her words.

Jimin raised his brows in curiosity, the girl is so afraid of the headmistress that even though she is compulsed, she's still struggling with her words.

"Go on with it, girl! I'm busy." Mrs. Jeon scolded which caused the girl to flinch and Jimin to smirk.

"Ma'am, there's a boy here that claims to be a new enrollee." The girl blurted out.

"And what's that supposed to do with me?" Mrs. Jeon answered.

"Tell her I'm Jungkook's friend." Jimin whispered once more.

"He said he is Jungkook's friend." The girl repeated.

"Oh him, his papers are already on Mrs. Nori's table. Seriously, you should pay attention to these things." Mrs. Jeon answered, not missing the chance to scold the working-student. After that the headmistress immediately hanged up the phone with a smash that you can only do on telephones.

The sound on the other line made the girl flinch once again.

She immediately went to the head registrar's table and found his file and books.

"Here you go, I'm really sorry for the trouble." The girl handed him his things and smiled.

"No worries." He answered, flashing her with the most dazling smile. He gave her a wink and headed out of the office.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." The girl yelled out though she was not sure if the boy heard her but she hoped he did.

Jimin had an arrangement with the headmistress, one was that the headmistress shall ensure that Jimin will have the same classes with Jennie. In return, he will then ensure that Jungkook would not go near Tzuyu again. But he knows that he would not exactly be upholding his end of the bargain. Why would he? Those people meant nothing to him.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Today was not a good day for Jungkook. First, his body was still not fully recovered from the beating he got from his father, who was still mad about what happened from the dance.

Second, the love of his life, Tzuyu was avoiding him since he had not seen her this morning. But, he is sure she came for school today since he asked around.

Third, he's still miffed that he was not able to talk to Lisa yesterday.

Fourth, his other best friend, Yoongi, did not come to school today and he didn't even reply to his chats.

And lastly, the person he's blaming for all of it is sitting in front of him with that friggin' smile like he did nothing wrong.

How can he be so unfazed by everything? He gritted his teeth. He clutched on to his water bottle to somehow control his anger.

Baam!

He looked at his drenched hands where the remnants of the water bottle were.

"Jungkook!" The girl who was seated in front of him screamed as she tried to wipe off the water on her back but to no avail, she was already soaked.

"I'm so sorry, Nancy!" He apologized as he tried to help her by using his sweater but to no avail.

The girl was the only one fully drenched. While the other students only looked at him, shocked with what happened.

Mr. Kwon entered the class and immediately noticed the people in the middle of the commotion. "Mr. Jeon, what happened?"

"He poured his drink on me, Mr. Kwon!" Nancy complained, tears are already fogging up her vision. Seeing that it was only Nancy who got soaked and no other students were, it could be deduced that it was intentional.

"Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Kwon tried confirming.

"It was an accident!" Jungkook rebutted.

"Okay then, Ms. McDonie, you are excuses to change clothes. And for you.." Mr. Kwon diverted his poker face gaze towards Jungkook. "... detention after class."

"But sir, it was an accident, believe me." Jungkook pleaded. He knows that his body has not fully recovered yet, and he is sure that once his father knows about this, he will be up for another beating.

"Accident or not, Mr. Jeon." Mr. Kwon straightforwardly said.

Nancy looked back at Jungkook and rolled her eyes. She then walked out of the room.

"Everyone settle down." Mr. Kwon walked towards his desk still with stern look. "We have another new student.." he rolled his eyes as he said it. Thinking that his class is getting bigger and thus his responsibility.

"You may come in now." He directed everyone's gaze towards the door where Jimin stepped out with a full wide grin.

Lisa, Taehyung, and even Jennie's eyes grew wide as they saw him. Jungkook on the other hand hated his guts the moment he came in for no logical reason.  Probably because he came right after he got detention so he's probably directing his anger towards the newcomer, he thought.

Then, Jungkook remembered. He's the one with Rosè the other nights. So that's why he hated him, because he's one of the reasons why he's losing the people he cared for one by one.

Jimin walked pass Taehyung and he winked then chuckled. This didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, another reason to hate him. He's friends with the enemy. If only he knew that Taehyung was mentally stabbing the guy with a wooden stake through the heart.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

When the last class for the morning was finished, Rosè was already waiting outside of her friends' class, as she's the only who has a different schedule from them.

The students in the the class trickled out one by one, as Jennie, Taehyung, Lisa, Jungkook, and Jimin all stopped at the door where Rosè was waiting.

"Finally! I've been waiting for far too long." Rosè complained as she wrapped her arms around Jimin's. When Jimin noticed that Jennie's eyes are directed towards his and Rosè's entangled arms, he immediately removed Rosè's clutch on him.

Rosè suddenly looked at him, shocked by his action. She just shook it off "Anyways, Jungkook! You're finally joining us for lunch?" She directed her gaze towards the boy who, from the start of classes more than a month ago, have distanced himself from the girls.

Jungkook didn't mutter anything, he's starting to get annoyed for this simple reason. "Oh is it because Yoongi is not here?" Rosè continued.

Jungkook was now clutching his fist, his nails are starting to penetrate his skin but not quite yet. Lisa noticed his fist and she instinctively placed her hand on his, a gesture that they always do since they were young. He calmed down instantly.

"Let's just go, Rosè." Jennie spoke, noticing the awkwardness. She pulled Taehyung towards the cafeteria and the rest followed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"How about this, since I actually missed you guys a lot and I know that there's been these akwardness between us, how about we have dinner together tonight?" Rosè suddenly proposed the moment everyone has been seated around the table.

"I don't think that that's a bad idea." Jennie seconded.

On the other hand Lisa and Taehyung looked at each other, as if they both agreed that this is a bad idea.

"Where exactly are we going to have dinner?" Jungkook broke his silence.

"Well, I vote at Jennie's house!" Rosè clasped her hands excitedly.

"No!" Lisa and Taehyung blurted out on the same time.

"Lisa, you know that we always have dinner at Jennie's. It will be the first time again after all the bad things that have happened." Rosè explained.

"I don't exactly have any problems with that, actually. We can have dinner at our house. I'll chat aunt CL." Jennie spoke as she whipped out her phone already informing her aunt.

"Well?" Rosè looked at the rest of the group.

"That would be great, since this is my first day." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook hesitated but agreed as well. He wouldn't let his friends slip away from him just because he wouldn't come with them in this kind of things.

Lisa and Taehyung was still hesitating.

"Well, come or not, we'll have dinner at Jennie's. Right, Jennie?" Rosè confirmed.

"Yeah.. I guess." Jennie half smiled at Taehyung her eyes pleading him to come.

"Yes, I'll go." Taehyung agreed and Lisa simply nodded.

Under the table, Lisa texted Taehyung immediately.

He did not reply after that and he simply nodded. After what happened yesterday, Taehyung and Lisa have already discussed who Jimin was.

"By the way, Taehyung, I have not seen Jisoo in school today?" Jimin smirked.

"She's out of town." Taehyung blankly stated the answer that Jisoo and him already discussed last night since the girl cannot go out of the house.

"Really? Where?" Jimin continued.

"Don't know." Taehyung once again said with no emotion but in a very quiet voice he spoke "What are you up to?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Just give the ring back."

"And why would I do that?"

"Jimin, you know why!"

"You realize that I could have killed her if I wanted to, right?"

"Jimin!"

Jimin suddenly laughed which is unusual since no one heard of their conversation except for the boy who was sitting on the same table who heard the whole thing but he simply thought that it was all in his mind since he didn't see the two boys' lips moving. "What the fuck?" He cursed.

End of chapter ➖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
15.3K 691 35
Fictional stories of Blackpink and Bts *Shipping will be included so to those who don't like shipping may skip this book but please don't put hate c...
38.5K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
5.2K 263 41
"it wasn't my fault for the hundredth time it was a misunderstanding" "She died because of you how can you say it wasn't my fault" " if you trust me...