Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

53

11.3K 786 56
By CrunchyDelight

At this moment I myself am unaware of how much I love you.

-Arjun

-----------------------------------------

Arjun immediately took her to the nearby hospital moving to the reception.

"Call the doctor", He shouted at the receptionist not understanding how his wife got fever. May be, it's because of stress.

"Sir, no rooms are vacant right now", A man told him making Arjun stare at him with anger before putting Tara on the stretcher and holding his collar.

"If in two minute, I didn't see a doctor here, every doctor in this hospital would need wheel chair to move", Arjun told him angrily making the man scared as he nodded before moving away. Arjun moved to check up on his wife whose body was burning. 

He was very worried for her well being when he heard a known voice making him turn. It was Saachi with Yuvraj who came towards him with worried look.

"What happened?", Saachi asked him as she looked at Tara before checking her temperature.

"I'll check on her", she spoke before calling for some people to shift her in a room.

"Don't worry", She told Arjun before following the other people as she took her bag from Yuvraj.

"Take care", Yuvraj couldn't help but say seeing that her own situation wasn't very good. They just came to meet a gynae and talk about her condition.

"What happened?", Yuvraj asked Arjun who was massaging her head before looking at Yuvraj.

"I can't see her in this situation", Arjun spoke following where Saachi left and Yuvraj came behind him as well. In half an hour, all her family was there while Arjun was constantly looking at the door of the room for any news.

After sometimes, Saachi came out with stethoscope around her neck and the white signature doctor coat around her.

"How is she?", Arjun asked her.

"She is good. She had a panic attack that's why she fainted. Also she didn't had anything from a long time which added to her weakness. I gave her a dip after it is completed she should be fine", Saachi spoke looking back in the room where Tara was patiently sleeping.

"Why is her cheek swollen? There was bleeding on her lip", she asked the question which she couldn't contain. Arjun looked at his mother-in-law before moving inside the room. Nagesh didn't speak anything just sat on the chair outside.

"I'll just call Trisha", Dinesh spoke before moving out to tell his wife that they would be late and explaining the whole situation to her.

Arjun sat on the stool beside the bed. He could find that Saachi applied some cream on Tara's cheeks. He traced her cheek lightly not wanting her to feel any pain. His baby was always so sensitive. Even if he held her wrist with a little strength, her skin would turn red. He wouldn't ever forgive his mother-in-law for all this and about his mother, he don't even want to speak about her.

"Baby?", he called softly when he saw some movement as she slowly opened her eyes. He took a sigh of relief seeing her light brown eyes.

"You scared me", he told her looking at her with love filled eyes.

"Where is Papa?", she asked him not seeing anybody else other than him.

"They are outside. I'll just call them", he said standing up understanding she didn't want to see him at the moment. He wasn't able to save her. Before he could move away, she held his wrist understanding what was going in his mind at the moment.

"I am not asking you to leave. I just asked where are they?", she spoke in a small voice. She always spoke in a small voice but because she wasn't well her voice was similar to a whisper. He immediately sat back looking at her face.

"I am looking bad. Right?", she asked him feeling the pain on her cheeks.

"You could never look bad, baby. Not to me at least", he told her looking at her with painfilled eyes. Like it wasn't her who was in pain but he was feeling the pain.

"I never knew a slap hurts this much", she told him not wanting him to be angry on her mother. She knew that her mother slapped her because she thought she was behaving in a wrong way with her in-laws. Already her staying away from the whole family was not setting well with her.

"Please don't speak anything. You are weak", he told her as the door opened and her father entered inside. She smiled at her father to make him guilt free.

"How is my bacha?", he asked her checking her temperature which was still there.

"I am feeling much better, Papa", she responded as he lightly caressed her cheek making her wince.

"Carefully", Arjun spoke seeing her face change with pain. Nagesh immediately withdrew his hand before moving out of the cabin not able to cage his anger.

"Please see Papa, I don't want him to be angry on Mumma", Tara told him making Arjun look in her eyes.

"I am not doing any such thing", Arjun told her curtly. He don't care about anyone except his wife and the fact that she is not fine, he won't move anywhere away from her.

"Ji", she spoke in a louder voice which made her cough uncontrollably making Arjun loose his calm as he felt angry on her to not care for her health.

"Tara, stop being stubborn. They are husband-wife. Would it be right for me to speak in between", he scolded her making her drink water from the glass kept on the side table. She shook her head at his behavior before sipping in the water. She couldn't understand him ever. He was always so difficult especially when she was in picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun came out of the room after making sure Tara was asleep. He moved to see his in-laws arguing in a hush voice more like his father-in-law was speaking and his mother-in-law was hearing. He just ignored them moving to get something for Tara to eat.

"Arjun", he heard his mother-in-law making him stop in his track before turning to face her. 

"How is she?", she asked him but he didn't want to answer her questions. Why would she care?

"She is paying for her mistake which you chose for her now you should not care", Arjun told her not wanting to be this rude but it came out to be very rude making her look down.

"Please Mummy Ji, don't go inside right now. She is sleeping", Arjun told her not wanting more drama in his baby's life. He didn't wait for her to speak before moving out only to find Dinesh massaging his head. No matter, how much he hated his brother-in-law but he couldn't ignore the fact that he loved his baby sister a lot more like a father.

"You okay?", Arjun asked him making Dinesh look at him.

"You think this situation will make me feel okay", Dinesh asked him.

"I was thinking to get something to eat for Tara", Arjun told Dinesh who nodded his head walking with him.

"I will take Tara with me back home after this. You don't have to worry about anything", Arjun told Dinesh not wanting him to be worried about her.

"Well I don't know how you would take it but honestly even after what you did, I trust you with Tara. I never wanted a proper husband for my sister, I wanted somebody who could treat her like the way we treated her like she is the most treasured person in the world", Dinesh told him making Arjun look at him.

"What do you mean by proper husband?", Arjun asked him.

"You know those husbands who are always like we are the center of your attraction and you need to give us that attraction. It doesn't matter if he is giving the attention to his wife", Dinesh spoke shaking his head not understanding why people might behave that way.

"That is not what you call a proper husband, they are bastards", Arjun told him not understanding how these people really live.

He couldn't even see a single scratch on his baby. Only he knows how he stopped himself from shouting on his mother-in-law after what she did.

"When will everything be fine?", Dinesh asked him talking about Tara's health.

"I don't know. But I moment she is good, I am taking her back home. I don't know how I let her go without having breakfast. I was stupid to believe that she will have it at her school", Arjun spoke shaking his head.

"She is very careless when it comes to her while the most careful person when it comes to take care of other people", Dinesh explained making Arjun nod his head.

"She is too selfless. I am sorry for not able to protect her", Arjun told Dinesh who just shrugged.

"You can't always be around her. I was standing there still couldn't protect her but the important part is we can't always be around her to protect her, she need to protect herself and she tried but what Mumma did really scared her", Dinesh spoke shaking his head not understanding why his mother would behave that way. She was a patient woman. She always told them that before anyone points a finger at her kids, she would punish them so they won't have the strength to do something wrong.

He didn't know she meant it this way.

They got food for Tara and came back only to find her still asleep. Dinesh kept his hand on her head showing his protective feeling for her as she parted her lips lightly sleeping like a little baby. Arjun always felt that her face had a different kind of pureness which he never saw in anyone else. That is the one of the reason why he called her baby. His baby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Tara was good, Arjun took back home with him. Kenit and Kinshuk were really worried for them. Tara felt that she somehow ended up destroying their birthday though they spoke nothing about it neither did they felt that way.

They came to meet their brother and Bhabhi and spend some time with them. Arjun was worried for Tara as he was always around making sure she was comfortable. Tara smiled at his concern before looking at Kenit and Kinshuk who were looking at their brother with a similar smile.

"You know you bring the best thing out of Bhai", Kinshuk told Tara who didn't understand what they meant but let it go for the moment.

"I think you shouldn't think about working right now. You are tired, Tara", Kenit spoke making Tara raise her eyebrows at him. Where did her working came from?

"I feel that you should do your masters first before working", Kinshuk spoke feeling worried for her. She went through so much mentally at the moment that probably she needed a break.

"I am good, Kinshuk. I got leave for a good time", Tara told him.

"And it's not necessary for me to do regular masters. I can go for the distance one", Tara told him as Kinshuk shook his head feeling worried for her health.

Education can come secondary but the important part was her health at the moment. That was what the twins thought.

"Well not to be rude but when you fainted, I thought you are pregnant", Kenit told her making her throw her pillow on his face.

"Oh come on, in all those dramas, when a girl faints she is pregnant", Kinshuk spoke nodding his head. He also thought the same thing about the whole matter. Arjun entered inside the room to find them talking about pregnancy.

"First you all think she should continue her studies and now you are talking about pregnancy", Arjun told them making them silent while Tara's face was red with them openly talking about her pregnancy. Don't they know how pregnancy takes place? They should think twice before discussing about it so openly. She thought not understanding why these Khurana men are so shameless.

"I hope you all are staying", Tara told them wanting to change the topic.

"Of course, we are going to stay for a long time that you would like to throw us out after sometime", Kenit joked making Tara hit him with the pillow again.

"Oh come on why only I am the one getting hit", Kenit spoke holding the pillow to his face as a protective shield.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about Dinesh and Arjun's bonding?

And about Tara's parents fighting.

Did you guys actually imagined Arjun and Tara getting separated because of all this drama.

Till Next Time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.4K 37
Dhruv khanna himself a devil in disguise came to a part of world to rule. People are scared to even take his name. He himself said that it's darknes...
152K 8.7K 63
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
730K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
233K 2.2K 9
" Who was that boy, angel?" He asked coming forward and she started going backwards. She started saying with her shaky voice," My.......umm......my...