I Love You... In Every Univer...

Von EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... Mehr

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

96. Dreams

486 10 14
Von EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

The four of them were currently gazing at the sunset which wasn't hidden by the Walls this time.

"Beautiful. Isn't?" Armin said with amazement.

"Yeah... There are no Walls to prevent us from seeing this beautiful scenery..." Eren said.

"All thanks to your gamble." Faye said and smiled.

Mikasa stood up. "It's time we should head back."

Faye stood up. "Yeah. Armin and I are heading to Hange-san now."

"Huh?" Eren said, standing up.

"She has called us to visit her later today." Faye said and picked up the mat.

"She was talking about making Faye a squad leader." Armin said and picked up the food basket. "May be that's why she has called us."

"I see. That's great." Eren said and smiled.

All of them turned around and started to head towards their horses except for Eren.

"Mika!" Eren suddenly called out from behind Mikasa, after a moment of silence.

Mikasa turned around. "Hmm?"

She gasped as she saw Eren was standing on one knee with a nervous expression, blushing heavily.

Faye and Armin turned around and gasped too.

"Eren...?" Mikasa said, blushing. She covered her face with her scarf.

Eren cleared his throat. "Mikasa Ackerman. It's obvious to everyone how much you love me. And I know I can never match your level of loving someone. But still, ever since we were kids, Mikasa, I've always loved you."

Mikasa just stared at him with wide eyes, mouth open.

"We have been through everything together since we were little." Eren continued. "You even joined the Survey Corps just to protect us. I don't even know how many times I would have died without you saving me. So..."

Eren pulled out a small black box from his pocket, opened it and held out for Mikasa. Mikasa gasped.

"Mikasa Ackerman. This time, will you marry me for real and let me have the chance to stay by your side forever?" Eren asked.

Tears started to roll down Mikasa's eyes as she never imagined this day will come.

"Yes Ereh!" She said happily. "I will marry you and stay by your side forever!" She threw her arms around Eren and hugged him tightly.
.

Faye and Armin smiled brightly at them.
.

After a moment, they pulled away from the hug and stood up.

Eren slowly took out the ring out of the box.
.

The ring was made out of ultrahard steel while a green glowing chrystal was on top of it.

The ring could glow in dark.
.

He gently grabbed Mikasa's left hand and slipped the ring in her ring finger.

Mikasa just stared at the ring with wide eyes.

"How is this ring, Mika?" Eren asked.

Mikasa looked up at him with the brightest smile ever. "It's the best ring I've ever seen, Ereh! Thank you!" She brought Eren's face closer for a kiss.
.

Faye and Armin walked away, giving them space.

"My brother got engaged. Huh?" Faye proudly said with a smile, walking away.

"Yeah." Armin said with a smile.
.

Eren and Mikasa leaned forward and kissed while tears rolled down their faces.

After some moments, they broke the kiss, gasping for air.

Mikasa quickly embraced Eren cried in his chest.

Eren hugged her back and patted her head to calm her down. "Mika...?"

Mikasa looked up at him from his chest and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry... I just got carried away..." She nervously giggled and looked away. "I just never thought this day would come..."

Eren wiped her tears with his thumb. "Now it has." He smiled.

"Yeah." Mikasa said and turned to the sunset, still hugging Eren.

Eren followed her gaze and looked at the sunset too. 'Mom... I got engaged today...' He smiled sadly.

Mikasa noticed his sad smile and nudged him slightly. "Eren?"

Eren turned to her.

"What's wrong?" Mikasa asked and put her palms on Eren's cheeks.

Eren leaned on her palm and held her wrist. "Nothing. Just thinking about how happy my Mom and Dad would be..."

"Eren..." Mikasa trailed off, not knowing what to say. Then, she hugged him again.

Eren hugged her back and buried his face in her hair, inhaling her scent. "Sorry for ruining the mood, Mika. I am sorry."

"Oh Eren. It's ok." Mikasa said, looking up at him. "I have had always dreamt of this moment. Thanks for making my dream come true, Ereh." She gave him a close eyed smile.

Eren kissed her scar on her cheek. "Any other dreams you have?"

Mikasa blushed and looked away. "Well, I have a lot of dreams..."

Eren gently grabbed her face and made her look at him. "I'll fulfill them all. Just tell me."

Mikasa blushed and looked away. "Well... I want to live with you... here." She looked at Eren. "Just the two of us..."

Eren smiled and strock her hair. "Anything else?"

"I want to..." Mikasa said and took a deep breath. "I want to start a family with you!" She blurted out.

Eren blushed at the thought. "Sounds great though. We'll grow vegetables and go for hunting like your parents used to do."

"That's what I have always dreamt for." Mikasa said.

"You won't ask how babies are made this time?" Eren asked while holding back a small chuckle.

Mikasa turned red and playfully punched Eren. "I know how..."

"That's good to know." Eren said and chuckled. "After the curse of titans ends, we'll get married. What do you say?"

"Yeah. That's what I wanted too." Mikasa said. "We'll finally take a break from the Survey Corps."

"Yeah. Who knew my dream of joining the Survey Corps would turn out like this?" Eren said.

"Yeah..." Mikasa said and turned around. "Let's head back." She held Eren's hand and headed towards Faye and Armin.
.

Standing behind the tree with a saddened expression was Founder Eren.

He wasn't jealous rather he was relieved that Eren's life was far better than his.

Before Eren could sence Founder Eren's presence, he returned to the paths.
.

"When are we telling your parents and our friends about our engagement?" Eren asked, walking side by side of Mikasa.

"Tomorrow would be a great day to inform my parents." Mikasa said. "And talking about friends, let's tell them after our break."

"Hmm..." Eren said.

Once before Faye and Armin, Faye quickly held Mikasa's hand and looked at the ring with a smile.

"It's beautiful!" Faye exclaimed then looked up at Eren. "When and where did you get it from?"

"Yeah. It looks so expensive." Armin said.

Mikasa looked at her fiance with curiosity. "Eren?"

"Well, Founder Eren made this for me with the sand from the Paths." Eren said.

"Really?" Mikasa asked. "It's so beautifully done."

"I see." Faye said and smiled. "Now, my brother and childhood best friend will get married for real this time. I can't wait for that day."

Mikasa and Eren blushed a bit.

"I can't wait to walk you down the aisle too, Faye." Eren said with a smile.

Faye looked away, blushing. "Uh..."

Eren looked at Armin. "So, when are you going to be my brother-in-law, Armin?"

"Soon... I guess." Armin replied, looking away, blushing.

"That's good to know." Mikasa said with a smile.

"So basically, we all are going to be actual relatives soon." Faye said.

"Yeah. A family."

_____________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

71.5K 1.3K 21
MANGA SPOILERS: I know a lot of people have already written fan fictions on this topic but this one will be different. After Mikasa killed Eren, Ere...
6K 156 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
10.3K 309 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
126K 4.8K 46
Mikasa had many troubles in her past and she left it all behind by changing schools. She may be independent and strong, but as soon as she meets the...