Christening The House

By Bookwormmmm193

Arthit and kong were dating from last six years..... They decided to Move in together and bought A beautiful... More

Christening The House
Weekend Mornings....
Christmas 🎄
Surprise.....
A Rough Day.....
My Turn......
Loved.....
I Thought.....
I am here to Serve....
Birthday Cake🎂
Reward....
New year
Unconditional love
Angel 😇
I am Sorry....
Monster
TOMBSTONE.....
Changing Room.....
Sleeping Bags....
Happy Birthday....
A Drunken Night..,
Like A Bamboo Shoot .....
I am Tired....!!
Payoff.....
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year....
Trapped......
Ice Cream 🍦
Coffee Shop....
Love... And... Latte...
My Each and Every First....
Private Performance...
Lab partner
Eternity
Sun & Moon
Destiny
Gone...
IS IT REALLY YOU !!
Yes... It's Really you
A Rainy Day...

Wedding Night 💞

1.8K 93 38
By Bookwormmmm193

A/N: This time I am here with our usual Kong-Art lovey-dovey one shot. DuraMerry  You asked me to make it up to you in next chapter so here I am, trying my best to make it up for the tears you shed in the last chapter. I hope you will enjoy it dear 😉

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

Kongpob's Pov---------

I Clasp Arthit’s hand tightly, trying to calm my nerves. I am tingling with excitement, waiting in the living room of my parents lake house for our names to be called. Our friends and family are all outside, scattered at tables placed in the yard for the reception. We had asked for a moment together-just the two of us-before being introduced, and I know that this is our last chance to be alone for hours.

He rests his free hand on my cheek, turning to face me so he can look into my eyes. He smiles softly and presses a sweet, chaste kiss to my lips.

“I can’t believe we are really married, Kong”

He says, whispering the words against my skin.

“Mmm.... Arthit. Me either. I sm so glad… I love you so much”

I tell him, leaning into his body. He wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly, and I angle for a proper kiss. He doesn’t disappoint, curling his fingers in the hair at the nape of my neck and holding me against him as he kisses me fiercely. When he pulls away, I am panting, desperate for more. I lean forward to draw him into another kiss, but he chuckles and pulls back.

“Our entry Song is almost over, baby. We are up next”

He whispers, straightening my suit jacket. I do the same for him, then brush my fingers through my hair quickly. He takes my hand again, and we listen to the music fade out as Aim’s voice booms through the speaker system set up for the occasion.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, for the first time as a married couple, My childhood friend and his husband, Kongpob Suthiluck and Arthit Rojnapat”

The doors open from the outside and the sight absolutely takes my breath away. Arthit places his hand on my lower back, propelling me forward as we step out onto the deck. The sun is setting over the water, creating a stunning backdrop for the elegant scene in the backyard. As we walk through the crowd, shaking hands and accepting hugs, I am overwhelmed with the outpouring of love from so many people that are close to us. Arthit stays close to me, never losing contact, kissing my cheek and squeezing my hand as we make our way towards our table.

We finally reach our destination. My sister has organized the music, and she is playing some standards as the catering staff start to serve our guests.

Arthit holds my chair out for me, and I blush as I sit down. I am waiting for him to notice the surprise I had planned for him, but he doesn’t see it right away. He is talking to his mother, on our left, and fiddling with his napkin. He turns back to me, reaching under the table to squeeze my leg briefly before reaching for his glass of wine.

By the time we have finished the starters and been served our main course, he still hasn’t noticed my surprise. I reached forward to pick up Arthit’s place card on the table.

“Do you like these, Oon ?? May and I made them”

He nods enthusiastically, taking the place card from my hand and examining the calligraphy.

“Of course, baby. It’s just perfect”

Arthit says, leaning over to kiss my cheek. He sets his card back on the table, and I watch his face as his eyes flicker to my place card. His eyes grow wide, and the corners of his mouth start to twitch up slowly. He looks back at me, and I laugh as his smile turns into a full on grin.

“Wow, that’s so sweet, Kongpob. It looks so good like that,”

He says, fingering the written words on my place card that says

“Mr. Kongpob Rojnapat”

“I thought you would never notice”

I tell him, trying to suppress a chuckle.

“Just for tonight, right ??”

Arthit asks, still tracing a finger over the letters of my new name.

We have been going back and forth about this forever, I had never planned on changing my name, but it’s really important to Arthit that we share a last name. We debated over Rojnapat-Suthiluck and Suthiluck-Rojnapat and even tried to create a new name by combining the two.

I hadn’t made my final decision until I was writing out the place cards last week, when I wrote it for the frist time, I knew instantly that I wanted to be a Rojnapat.

FOREVER....

“No... Oon, for Forever”

I whisper. I see a single tear drop from his eye as he leans his forehead against mine.

“I love you so much, Kong”

Arthit breathes against my lips, just before he kisses me fiercely. It’s a little too passionate for polite company, but I don’t care, all I care about at that moment is my darling husband and the life we are going to build.

The chorus of 'woohoo!!' and 'save something for the honeymoon!!' finally gets to Arthit, and he pulls away. He acknowledges the cheers sheepishly by raising his glass, much to the delight of our friends.

While we are finishing dinner, Aim stands up to give a toast. He was sulking when I told him that we didn’t plan to have any best man or maid of honour at our wedding, he quickly declared himself the Best Man anyway.

“I was so honoured when my best friend Kongpob asked me to be his Best Man at their wedding”

He says, earning a chuckle from those of us, who knows the truth.

“I thought about coming up here to tell you some childhood stories about Kong, but I think I will spare him that embarrassment for now. But.... I do want to tell you, my childhood friend, that I love you. And I promise not to tell your husband about the time you called 911 because you put aluminum foil in the microwave”

The crowd laughs as he embarrasses me anyway, and I tuck my face against Arthit’s shoulder, hiding.

“And Arthit, He couldn’t have picked a better guy for himself. I am so glad he found you, who loves him to the moon and back”

Aim says, relieved, and Arthit chuckles. I am still leaning against him, but I turn my head so I can see Aim again.

“I wish you both to have a happy and prosperous life together”

He shouts, raising his glass. The crowd murmurs their cheer as well, everyone sipping champagne. Arthit kisses me chastely at the sound of knives tinkling against the crystal glasses.

Arthit takes the microphone next, pulling me up to stand next to him as he addresses the crowd. He thanks everyone for coming and recognizes the people who helped us plan the reception. I flush when the guests clink their knives against their glasses again, and Arthit kisses me soundly. He shuts off the microphone and moves to set it down on the table, but I reach out and stop him. I hadn’t planned to say anything, but I find myself moved to tell everyone just how much this day means to me.

Arthit hands me the microphone, switching it back on. He raises an eyebrow in question but wraps his hand around my waist supportively.

“Hi, everyone”

I mumble, nervous now that all eyes are on me.

“I just… I just need to say thank you, to all of you. I have to say… Sorry, I am just too much deep into my emotions right now, Let me just say this…”

I take a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

“When I realized I was in love with Arthit, an another MAN..... I didn't know we would come this far. I was so scared and hesitant to share my feelings with anyone, even to Arthit. I was afraid my parents would be disappointed in me and I was hurting with the thought of hurting them. I was afraid of loosing my friends too..... But all of my doubts were baseless because I am really a blessed man.... my parents were truly awesome about it. My sisters were great, too, and never treated me any differently. I have an awesome bunch of friends too, who supported me through every thick and thin phase of life"

I said, my voice threatening to crack. I pause, clearing my throat, and Arthit squeezes me reassuringly.

“What I want to tell you is that this night… it’s a dream come true for me. I have the man of my dreams by my side, friends and family here to celebrate, and a wedding cake with two grooms on top....”

Everyone chuckles, and I relax a little bit against Arthit’s side.

“I am overwhelmed by the love and acceptance you have shown us. Thank you for being a part of the best day of my life”

I raise my glass, my hand shaking as tears threaten to spill down my cheeks. The guests toast us once again, and I turn to face Arthit, wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugs me tightly, and I swipe my tears away while I am not facing the guests.

“You are my most cherished dream, baby”

Arthit whispers, his lips brushing against my ear.

“I love you, Oon”

I tell him. He holds me for a minute longer, giving me time to get my emotions in check, before we sit down again. My sisters drags us to our feet after a few minutes to share our first dance. I have been nervous about dancing in front of everyone, but Arthit spins me expertly around the makeshift dance floor. When our first dance is over, we both dance with our mothers, switching partners halfway through. After that it becomes a free-for-all.

When we cut the cake, I remind Arthit that he promised not to smash it against my face. He nods, serious, and feeds me a small, manageable bite. I smile, licking a tiny bit of frosting off of his thumb, and his eyes flash with lust. I have to resist the urge to suck his thumb into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it.

As we walk away from the cake table, hand in hand, I see Aim talking on his cell phone. He points to Arthit, giving him a thumbs up, and nods toward the lake. I turn to Arthit, confused, and he smiles shyly.

“I have a surprise for you, too”

He says, pulling me down towards the pier. We stand on the tiny dock, Arthit behind me with his arms around my waist.

“What is it, Arthit ??”

I ask, searching the water for something I am missing. I don’t hear any boats approaching, and I don’t know what else it could be.

“You will see, soon”

Arthit whispers, pressing his lips against my neck. I can’t help but moan softly when his tongue darts out to swipe against my skin. I wiggle slightly in his grasp, feeling his hard wood stir against my ass.

“Let’s just leave, now. Can we go to the hotel ??”

I suggest, turning my head so I can look up at him.

“Not yet”

He says, kissing my lips gently.

“Look....”

Arthit says, turning his eyes to the sky.

Just as I turn my head, a brilliant explosion of red bursts through the sky. It’s followed by a few smaller bursts, pink sparkles fluttering through the inky night before fading. I hear voices gathering behind us as our guests 'ooh and ahh' at the fireworks. I lean against Arthit, content, watching the different shapes and colors as they shoot through the sky.

“It’s so so beautiful”

I tell him. He murmurs sweet, loving words to me as we stand there, our necks craned to see the display.

As soon as it’s over, I know I need to be alone with him. My heart is bursting with love and happiness and I need to show him how I feel. I turn to face my husband, kissing him softly, and ask him if it’s time to go.

“We can stay a little longer, if you would like ??”

Arthit offers, snaking his hand up under the back of my jacket. His palm presses flat against my lower back, pulling me in closer, and I whimper at the feeling of his hard body pressed against mine.

“No, I need you”

I whisper, tilting my hips against his, so he can feel my erection.

“Fuck Kong, let’s get out of here,”

Arthit said, biting down on my earlobe gently. We pull apart, taking a moment to breathe and fix each other’s ties and jackets, before we head back up to the party. It takes almost an hour of saying goodbyes before we can dive into the limo my father had gifted us, on our wedding. The driver ask about our destination before rolling up the privacy screen. Arthit’s eyes flash to mine and he leans over to the controls, pressing the 'lock' button to ensure the driver won’t peek.

Before I can blink he is pressing me back against the seat, kissing me passionately, sliding his hands up under my jacket. He is rough, biting my bottom lip and tugging at my hair, and my hips buck up against his. He pulls off my bow tie, unbuttoning my shirt so he can kiss down my neck. His hand is between our bodies, rubbing against my length.

“Arthit… baby it’s only like a half an hour drive to the hotel…”

I protest. He ignores me, unbuttoning my pants and pulling down the zipper. He drops down to the floor in front of me, pulling my pants and my boxers down over my hips to release my straining cock. He settles between my legs, smiling up at me.

“Plenty of time”

He says, wrapping his fingers around my shaft. He strokes me slowly, teasing, before he leans down to lick the pre-cum dripping from the tip of my cock. He wraps his lips around the head, sucking gently and tapping his tongue against the slit.

“Arthit, stop teasing”

I beg, desperate to feel the heat of his mouth around me. He smiles around my dick before dropping his head to take me further into his mouth. I wish I had a camera to capture this moment: Arthit, in a tuxedo, with his sexy red lips wrapped around me. He hums as he pulls back up, swirling his tongue around the head once before he dives back down. It’s not long before I am panting and whimpering at his ministrations. He wraps his hands under my knees, pulling me down further so my ass is at the very edge of the seat. He pushes my pants down a little further, never faltering in his rhythm while he adjusts his position.

He wraps his right hand around my waist, holding me steady, while his left hand slides up my torso. He pauses to pinch a nipple through the thin fabric of my shirt, and my back arches automatically at the sharp sensation. His hand slithers up, stroking my neck softly, cupping my chin. His index finger traces my lips, and I look down to see Arthit’s eyes staring up at me as he bobs up and down on my cock. He presses his finger against my lips and I open my mouth for him. He thrusts his index finger in and out of my mouth, matching the rhythm of his own movements. I nip at his finger, and he lets his teeth scrape gently against my shaft in retaliation.

After a minute he withdraws his finger and I feel his left hand between my legs. The wet finger that had been in my mouth presses against my ass. I moan and thrash as he inches his finger inside me, and Arthit has to move his right hand to my stomach to stop my hips from thrusting up into his mouth.

“Oh god, Arthit, I am so fucking close,”

I cry, threading my fingers through his soft hair. My orgasm is building, threatening to overtake me any second. Arthit’s finger starts to thrust in and out of me just as he doubles his efforts on my dick.

“Gonna cum.....”

I tell him, losing myself in the sensations of Arthit pushing and pulling against me with his finger and his mouth. My eyes squeeze closed and I see the fireworks replaying against my eyelids. I shout Arthit’s name, over and over, as my cum spills into his mouth. I force myself to open my eyes and watch Arthit swallow it hungrily.

As I calm down, he pulls his finger out gently and lets my cock slip from his lips. He presses a soft kiss to my belly, pulling up my boxers and my tuxedo pants before he fixes them. I am panting, spent, and slightly embarrassed that I was so loud. Arthit crawls up to sit next to me, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close.

“Do you think he heard…??”

I ask, gesturing towards the privacy screen between us and the driver.

Arthit grins.

“I fucking hope so. I am pretty proud of making you scream like that, My Darling husband”

He says. I kiss his jaw and rest my hand on his hardwood, feeling him straining against his pants.

“I want this”

I whisper, kissing his neck.

“Oh, you are gonna get it”

He growls. Just as I reach for his zipper, the car rolls to a stop. He kisses my cheek when I whine in frustration, promising that we will be alone in our hotel room soon.

“Mr. Suthiluck and Mr. Rojnapat, welcome Sir !!”

The cheerful desk clerk smiles at us, asking about the wedding before she explains our accommodations.

“Congratulations to both of you”

She calls as we walk away, Arthit carrying both of our overnight bags over his shoulder. He taps his foot impatiently as we wait for the elevator. As soon as we step inside, he pushes me against the cool wall, kissing me desperately. Our bags drop to the floor and he pulls away from the kiss, spinning me around to face the wall. I can feel him hard against me through our layers of clothing, and he thrusts his hips against me.

“You want this ??”

He asks, echoing my words from the limo.

“Yes...”

I moan, pushing back against him. The elevator dings at our floor, and Arthit steps back. I turn to face him, my chest heaving with excitement, and shiver when I see the hungry look in his eyes. I lean down, picking up our overnight bags, and push him out of the elevator. He checks the room number, leading me down the hall. He fumbles with the keycard a few times before the door beeps in approval. He reaches back and takes my hand, pulling me into the suite with him. Neither of us stops to do the normal 'hotel room inspection', we ignore the bathroom, leave the room service menu untouched....

He pulls me straight towards the king sized bed.

He reaches for our bags and takes them from me before dropping them on the floor. When I dreamed about this night, I always pictured us undressing each other slowly and tenderly. Now that we are standing here, married, I can’t imagine anything other than ripping the clothes from his body. He has the same idea, and he kisses me as he tugs at my jacket, pulling it off of my shoulders. I mirror his actions, pulling his jacket off before I get to work on his tie and his shirt. When we are both shirtless and I feel his bare chest against mine I kiss him harder, pushing him down onto the bed. I pull of his shoes and socks, kicking off my own, and then tug his pants down over his hips.

“Arthit…”

I mumble, sliding a finger under the waistband of his tight red briefs.

“You look so hot”

I tell him, leaning down to kiss his neck.

“Take them off, baby”

Arthit growls, pushing my head down towards his lap. I press a tender kiss against his cock while it’s still covered by the red cloth, working my way up to the waistband. Taking it between my teeth, I tug down on the elastic slowly. Arthit lifts his hips, making it easier for me to slide the material down over his body. I feel my lips graze his cock and his balls as I slide the underwear down his legs, pulling it off over his feet. I straighten up, kneeling in front of him with his briefs dangling from my lips.

“God dammit, Kong, you look so fucking hot like that”

Arthit says, sitting up. He bends over so his face is close to mine and whispers,

“Maybe I will have to gag you with those later”

I whimper in approval and Arthit laughs before tugging his underwear free from my mouth. He tosses them aside before reaching down for my hand, pulling me up on the bed with him. He guides me up to the headboard and I lay my head on the fluffy pillows.

Arthit tugs at my pants and pulls them down my legs along with my boxers. He is kneeling on the bed, at my feet, and looking up and down my naked body,

OH SO HUNGRILY.....

He bends to kiss my ankles, my knees, my thighs, working his way up. He ignores my throbbing erection, instead pressing his mouth against my hips on either side. I hiss when his cheek brushes against my cock.

“Shhh, baby”

He says, peppering my stomach with kisses.

“Patience.....”

I groan, frustrated, because I don’t want to be patient anymore, I am dying to feel him inside me. He lingers on my chest, kissing my nipples and running his fingers around the hard nub. He bites at my nipples playfully and I shout out his name.

“Arthit !! Mmm… feels so good. Arthit, please… please, I want you so bad”

I beg, pulling his face up to mine. He kisses me deeply, his body stretched out over mine, and I lose myself in his taste. I feel his cock pressing against mine, his hips thrusting against mine frantically, his hands squeezing my ass.

He pulls away, nuzzling my neck before he whispers,

“I love you, Kongpob Suthiluck.”

“Rojnapat”

I whisper, reminding him. His dimpled smile dazzles me, and I can see the love and lust mixing in his eyes.

“Kongpob Rojnapat”

He says. His hand reaches down to grip my cock, and he strokes me while he whispers my new name.

“Arthit and Kongpob Rojnapat,”

I tell him.

“The Rojnapats.”

He throws his head back, laughing, and I chuckle underneath him. He kisses me again, his hand still moving surely over my dick, and I tug gently on his hair, pulling him back.

“Arthit ??”

I ask.

“Yeah, baby ??”

He answers, straining to escape my grip so he can kiss me again.

“I wanna make love to my husband, now”

I tell him. He smiles, tugging himself free so he can kiss me again before he pulls back, sitting up on his knees.

“Me too”

He says, turning and reaching over to the side of the bed. I hear him unzipping his overnight bag and I squirm in anticipation. He tosses a bottle of lube and a condom on the bed, smiling down at me. He pats the inside of my thigh and I spread my legs for him, watching as he straddles my thigh before settling on his knees between my legs. I automatically draw my knees up, my feet flat on the bed, ready for him. I watch as he opens the bottle of lube, pouring some in his hand before clicking the cap closed.

I feel his warm hand close around my length and his finger pressing against my ass. The lube makes it slide in easily this time, and I squirm against him, begging silently for more. He gives me exactly what I need, sliding a second lube-coated finger inside me. I moan at the feeling of him stretching me, feeling his fingers prepare me for him.

“Feeling Good ??”

Je asks, still stroking me lazily as his fingers push and pull at my entrance.

“So fucking good”

I answer lifting my hips to meet his hand. He adds another finger, and I wince as he stretches me further. He works them in and out slowly, lovingly, so familiar with what my body needs. When I feel my muscles relax around him I start to push back, my eyes locked on Arthit’s thick cock as it bobs close to mine.

He leans down to kiss me, his fingers still inside me, and lingers with his face over mine, looking into my eyes.

“I love you”

He says.

“I love you too Oon. So much”

I answer, straining to lift my head so I can kiss him.

“Please Arthit, I am ready”

I tell him, touching my forehead to his before I let my head flop back on the pillow.

He removes his fingers and I groan at the empty feeling, wiggling my hips uncomfortably. I watch as he rolls a condom down himself, stroking a few times before guiding his hardwood to my entrance. He pours some more lube onto his fingers, spreading it over his length and working it into my hole.

Arthit looks into my eyes, one hand on my thigh and one guiding his cock into my ass. I bite my lip, reveling in the fullness, and moan as he rocks back and forth, entering me slowly. He pushes in further and further, giving me time to adjust, until he is fully seated inside me.

Our sex life has always been amazing and varied, and Arthit never fails to thrill me with some new, kinky idea… but at this moment-making love with him as my husband for the first time-I feel closer to him than ever, and incredibly turned on. He is slow and gentle, moving in long, slow strokes, caressing my skin lovingly. I move with him, pushing my hips up to meet his.

“Does it feel good, Kong ??”

He asks, punctuating his question with a sharper thrust. His hand, still coated with lube, wraps around my dick and starts stroking in time to his thrusts.

“Ohh Yeah”

I answer, breathing heavily, feeling my balls start to tighten as he speeds up.

“Mmm, baby. I want to watch you cum, okay ?? Cum all over yourself for me. I am so close, Kongpob”

He pants, driving into me now, his hand flying over my cock.

“Cum for me, Kong”

He hisses, his face twisted as he tries to fight off his own climax. The sight of him losing control drives me over the edge; I explode, my cum shooting out and landing all over my stomach and Arthit’s hand. My cock slips from his fingers as he lifts his hand to grip my knee, pushing against it for leverage as he thrusts into me roughly. He tosses his head back as he cums, shouting my name as he stills inside me.

He falls against me, gasping for breath, and I stroke his hair softly. He stretches up so he can reach my face and kisses my lips, tracing them gently with his tongue. He nuzzles my cheek, our stubble rubbing together, and I kiss his shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and rub his back tenderly.

After we both catch our breath, he pulls his softening cock out of me slowly so he can remove the condom. He looks around for a trash can and frowns when he doesn’t see one. He crawls off the bed, leaning down to kiss my cheek before he pads off to the bathroom. I flip on a light switch, looking around the fancy hotel room for the first time. I notice a bottle of champagne in a silver bucket, along with a basket of fruit. I stretch my legs and crawl out of bed, stumbling over to the champagne just as Arthit flips on the light switch in the bathroom.

“Sweet !! Kong, come look at this !!”

He calls. I carry the champagne with me, meeting Arthit in the doorway. The bathroom is huge, a tub big enough for two taking up most of the space. There’s also a glass-walled shower and a double sink stocked with amenities.

“This looks nice”

I whisper, pressing my lips against Arthit’s shoulder blade.

“Wanna take a bath ??”

He asks, turning to face me. I nod eagerly, and he reaches for the bottle of champagne in my hand.

“Who ordered this ,??”

He asks.

“I don’t know, it was in the other room. There is fruit, too.”

He takes the bottle from me, setting it on the counter, and moves to the bathtub. He turns on the tap, holding his fingers under the water until it’s the right temperature.

“Come here, baby”

Arthit says, leaning back against the sink. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me while we wait for the tub to fill, whispering loving words and promises of another round before we fall asleep.

He helps me settle into the tub and grabs the bottle of champagne before climbing in himself. He rips off the gold foil and pops the cork expertly before looking sheepishly at the bathroom counter.

“Shit, I forgot glasses”

He says, moving to lift himself out of the tub.

“Forget it

I tell him, swiping the bottle from his hand.

“To The Rojnapat's”

I shout, before tilting my head back and drinking directly from the bottle. Arthit laughs, grabbing for the bottle, and echoes my toast.

We stay in the tub until it cools, sharing kisses and champagne, celebrating together as a married couple.

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞

A/N: Another one shot of our lovely and handsome couple. Watching them singing together and for each other again, inspired me to write this one. Tell me in comment box, if you like this chapter.

I will be back with a new update soon. Till then stay safe and healthy 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.6K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
78.4K 4.1K 42
Kong and Arthit have known eachother since they were kids.. though they were 5 years apart.. they always used to play together like friends but when...
278K 10.6K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
9.1K 745 7
Kongpob and Arthit fought over which flat to get - the one with the big lounge or the one with just enough room for a two seat sofa that is much nice...