Angel In Devil's hell √

Od CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... Více

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

51

11.2K 779 82
Od CrunchyDelight

When I loved you, I loved you for your goodness and beastliness.

-Tara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole Khurana mansion was decorated beautifully and still the decoration was going on. After all it was the birthday of the twins who literally filled the house with happiness after they were born. Kenit and Kinshuk both were looking around checking how everybody was so happy for their birthday but they couldn't even get a glance of their beloved elder brother.

The ones who got most affected by Arjun's shifting were them only. They lost their best friend, their motivator, their teacher, their big brother. Even though Arjun never stopped them from visiting him but still it wasn't the same. They used to spend almost every night in his room before telling him how there day went but now it wasn't really possible. Though they knew Tara won't ever stop them from visiting but of course, there was certain limitations they had now.

"What happened my monsters, why are you both sad? It's your birthday", Roshni asked her dear sons. She couldn't believe they have grown so much that now they were celebrating their 22nd birthday. It was an emotional moment for Roshni as she remembered the time, they were born. It seemed it was yesterday only.

"Bhai", Both said at the same time with sadness clear on their face.

"Arjun called me. He said he will be here in a bit", Roshni told them ruffling their hair making them gave her a small smile to make her smile. Roshni smiled before moving to the kitchen to see the other preparations. As soon as their mother left Kenit and Kinshuk's smile disappeared as they moved out sitting on the stairs to their home waiting for their brother with their head on each other's shoulder.

Just than they heard the sound of door opening as they looked at the drive way to find their brother's black car making them stand up immediately as a big smile covered their lips. 

Arjun got down from the car seeing his brothers walking towards him with bright smiles. Tara also got down the car. Kenit and Kinshuk hugged Arjun tightly making Arjun smile brightly.

"We miss you, Bhai", Kenit spoke and Kinshuk nodded his head hugging him like a kid who saw their father after a long time. Arjun pulled away before putting his hand on their shoulder.

"Happy Birthday both of you", Arjun spoke the same word which he used every year making Kenit and Kinshuk smile brightly at him. Arjun removed the little tears in Kinshuk eyes without making it obvious. Nothing was ever hidden from him, not when it was about his brothers happiness.

"Happy Birthday Bestfriends", Tara spoke as Kenit and Kinshuk smiled at her. She hugged them pulling their cheeks lightly making them glare at her.

"We are not a child, Tara", Kinshuk spoke caressing his cheek.

"Let's go inside. Mumma is waiting for you all so badly", Kinshuk spoke pulling Arjun with him while Kenit came with Tara. Tara looked around the decoration with a smile. Siddharth was playing with his grandfather running around in the mansion when his eyes fall on Arjun as he ran towards him stumbling on his steps when Arjun immediately picked him up in his arms.

Siddharth wrapped his arms around his neck wrapping his legs around him like a monkey.

"Bhaiya, Missed you", Siddharth spoke not letting go.

"Arjun, you are so late. These three ate my ears asking when their Bhaiya would come", Roshni said coming from the kitchen followed by Shraddha as Arjun touched his grandparents feet before moving to Roshni taking their blessings.

"And you also Tara if this stupid was busy you should've come early", Roshni spoke as Tara touched her feet.

"Will he listen to me, Mumma?", Tara asked looking at Arjun who raised his eyebrow at her words. 

"If he don't listen to your words than tell me I would speak to him. How dare you behave wrongly with my lovely daughter", Aadhish spoke coming from his room. Tara smiled at him before moving to touch his feet who immediately stopped her pulling her in a warm hug.

"How are you, beta?", He asked keeping his hand on her head.

"I am good, Papa. How are you?", Tara asked him as he smiled before moving to his son.

"You finally got time to meet your father", Aadhish asked him strictly making Arjun smile at him.

"You know Papa there is a lot of pressure at office", Arjun told him as Kenit and Kinshuk came to him holding his hands.

"Bhai, you are late this time so we would punish you. As a punishment, you would stay here with us for a week", Kinshuk spoke as Kenit nodded his head agreeing to his point. Siddharth came running towards them before hugging his legs.

"Yesh", he squealed making everybody laugh at his cuteness. Tara picked him up in her arms as Siddharth looked at Arjun and than at her wanting to know what they would decide. Arjun looked at Tara who looked genuinely happy here. It wasn't like she wasn't happy with him but he knew she wanted to be with family also so he nodded his head.

"Yeah", Siddharth squealed happily making everybody laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will Saachi come?", Shraddha asked Roshni as all the ladies were sitting in the living room. Tara was talking to Aayat(Aaradhana Arjun's Grandmother) and Aadya(Arjun's aunt(bua)).

"You should ask Aadya", Roshni spoke pointing at Aadya who looked at them.

"I don't know Bhabhi. She is not well these days. It will depend on her condition", Aadya told them as they nodded their head understandingly. This time Saachi's pregnancy was hard on her. It was something which was troubling Yuvraj a lot but the thing which kept him at peace was Saachi's words that every pregnancy is different from one another. At some points, she would find Yuvraj cursing himself for putting her in such situation but according to Saachi, it was all worth it when she knew her baby was growing properly.

"What are you thinking about Kabir now?", Shraddha asked Aadya which pulled Tara's attention. She heard about Kabir from Arjun but never get to speak to him. 

"He will come back in two to three years and than we will think about it", Aadya sighed. Everybody can see how much she was longing to see her son, the son who couldn't even stay a day without her was away from her from three years. He just came to India for Arjun's wedding that too only for three days. 

"It would soon be four years", Roshni spoke making Aadya nod her head.

"Any news from Yadavi", Aayat asked Aadya who nodded her head.

"Yuvraj wants her to concentrate on her studies at the moment. Also he is not happy with this whole marriage proposal. He said he would want his sister to look around first before finally maturely taking decision if she wants to get married to Kabir or not", Aadya spoke shaking her head. Everything was so wrong. She knew she was wrong in thinking all this but she didn't want Yadavi to fall for anyone else. She was the last ray of light to keep her son sane.

"He is right as well, Aadya. After so long, he found his sister. She is a treasure to him, not only to him but to his family as well. You also want to best for Saachi right so he also wants the same for his sister", Roshni told her making her nod her head.

Tara was not able to understand all this but from what she heard she concluded that Yadavi is Yuvraj's sister who is very dear to him and Aadya Bua send a proposal to her for her son but her brother wants her to be sure before taking any decision.

Now, this is how things are different in upper class families. When she was to make decision about this marriage, she was told she would not get a better match because Arjun had money but there is no such thing for Yadavi. She was getting freedom to choose anyone as her partner. She wasn't forced to stick to a single person.

Though she was aware that she won't have ever met anybody better than her Ji but it's just a thought which came in her mind.

Arjun came downstairs with the twins hanging on her each hand.

"Mumma, we are going to have ice-cream", Kenit announced.

"Kenit don't do this. You always leave Sid at home and than he cries. He is also your brother", Roshni told glaring at them.

"Mumma, he cries a lot", Kinshuk justified making Roshni glare at him.

"He is a child", Roshni told them as Siddharth came running inside from the garden calling for his mother.

"See, he is too noisy", Kenit told her but Arjun glared at him this time moving to the ladies before looking at his wife who was looking pale making him frown. He checked her temperature which was fine.

"Baby, are you not feeling well?", Arjun asked her but she just shook her head. There was this sudden weakness which she was feeling. She didn't want to disturb anyone with her problem.

"Yes, Tara you look pale", Shraddha told her making Arjun glare at her.

"You don't have to worry about her. I am here to worry about her", Arjun spoke making Tara hold his hand not wanting him to create a scene here and nonetheless Shraddha was only worried.

"It might be because of her job", Kenit spoke making everybody look at him. Yes, Tara started working as a teacher for 7th grade students few days ago only maybe she was feeling weak because of that.

Arjun cursed letting her do the job. Now everything was clear to him. First, she slept late yesterday because of him than she woke up early to get ready and than she wasn't even able to have rest because they have to come here immediately when she came back.

"Tara, I don't understand why you have to work", Shraddha spoke not understanding why she was even working when Arjun was earning a good amount of money and she didn't have to worry about anything. 

He was there to take her everywhere and take care of her expenditure. This statement of Shraddha's wasn't setting well with Tara. Why was she not allowed to work? She wanted to be self sufficient. Though she don't earn much but at least she is happy to be self sufficient.

"You should take rest, baby", Arjun asked her ignoring his mother.

"I will do that. You all go don't ruin your plan for me", Tara spoke making Arjun look at her with worry. She smiled at him assuring him she was good.

"You go to sleep, okay?", Arjun spoke as she nodded.

"Don't worry, Arjun. She would straight away go to bed and I would make sure of that", Roshni said making Arjun nod at her. They all went out while Tara went to the room to have rest. Thankfully, they left many of their clothes here only so she got changed first before moving to the bed when the door to her room was opened. She didn't lock the door as her eyes moved to the door to meet with Shraddha.

"I need to talk to you", Shraddha spoke as Tara nodded her head asking her to have a seat. She closed the door before sitting on the bed while Tara took a seat on the opposite end looking at her.

"I got to know about you leaving Arjun few months back", Shraddha finally let out what she wanted to speak about.

"I didn't leave him", Tara told her curtly yet politely.

"You didn't leave him because he didn't let you otherwise your brother and you have already made a plan to leave my son", Shraddha spoke angrily this time not liking the way Tara spoke with her.

"Ma, please don't blame me about something I have not done. And whatever I did, Me and Ji already spoke about it. You don't have to start the same conversation again", This time Tara was angry with the way Shraddha spoke to her. She would not be talked wrongly. And from all people Shraddha didn't have the right to ask her why she left when she was the same woman who left her son in rain.

"Tara, I am seeing how your colors are changing. You need to know who is in authority", Shraddha told her not liking the disrespect. After all, Tara was just the daughter of a government servant while she came from a whole business family, she commanded some respect not to forget her son payed for all her education and everything. She can't speak ill to her.

"And who is in authority?", Tara asked her softly not understanding why she was speaking to her like this.

"Do I really have to tell you this? I married my son to you. Do you think, there weren't sufficient women throwing themselves on him of course, there were but my son chose you I don't know why but he did? But don't you dare think you are extraordinary because of that or can speak to me like this", Shraddha told her not able to take her irritation from so long. She thought Tara would act as a bridge to bring Arjun closer to her but it was like she was pulling him away from her.

"What do you want to say, Ma? Please speak clearly", Tara spoke not understanding her words.

"Either you behave properly with my son or you better know there are other options for him as well", Shraddha spoke making Tara stare at him in shock. Though Shraddha knew Arjun won't ever leave Tara but this was the only way to scare Tara so she can bring her son back to him.

She knew she was selfish but she stayed away from her son for so long but she can't take it anymore.

"From everyone who can say this to me, I don't think you have the right to say this thing to me", Tara told her losing her calm finally. How dare she? If she was respecting her, it doesn't mean she could speak anyhow with her.

"Excuse me", Shraddha said taken aback by her loud voice.

"Arjun Khurana, my husband, you think he would leave me and about leaving ma, I don't think you are in any situation to tell my husband to leave me when you are the reason to his endless sufferings", Tara told her trying to speak in a lower voice. But she just can't take it knowing how much pain her husband went through because of this woman and now that they were finally happy with each other, she started talking about their separation.

She can't just let her mother-in-law think that if she respects her she can scare her with everything she says.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about the brother's love?

Arjun cares a lot for Tara. A dotting husband 😍😍🥰😘🥰

What do you think about Tara's new side in front of Shraddha?

Tara knows about all the sufferings of her husband. She can't react normally after that. Now can she?

Vote, comment and share the story if you like it.

Till Next Time...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

233K 2.2K 9
" Who was that boy, angel?" He asked coming forward and she started going backwards. She started saying with her shaky voice," My.......umm......my...
52.7K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
40.3K 3.2K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
992K 8K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K.K corporation with Arjun Kashyap (The BEAST) is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...